Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite whatever Sammy said, I knew I wasn't gay. I couldn't be the guy he wanted, I couldn't be his... boyfriend. That's insane, me, Sammy's boyfriend!

"I think you should go, Luke," Sammy said, his voice throaty and tight. I looked up and realized that there were tears streaming down Sammy's face. The fact that I had some part to play in making him cry made me want to punch myself this time.

"Sammy, I..."

"Please go!"

I ran out of the door and started to jog home. My chest felt tight, and my eyes were stinging. That was the first time Sammy and I had ever fought like that. How did that happen? I still couldn't wrap my head around Sammy being bi and in love with me. That felt like it came out of nowhere.

I mean, I can kinda get how he might have gotten the wrong idea. Yeah, I liked looking at him, but that was just me admiring how handsome my best bro is. That's normal, right? And him putting his dick in my ass was just to help me with my itch. I didn't have feelings for Sammy like he did for me, I was a totally straight jock alpha! So then why did I feel like shit?

As soon as I got home, I slammed the door and was surprised to see my mom was home. She was almost always working, so we hardly saw each other. I don't know if it was that mother's intuition thing, but as soon as she saw me she knew something was up.

"Luke, honey, what's wrong?"

I took a couple steps forward and collapsed into her. I was a lot bigger than her, but it was still nice to feel my mom comforting me. I tried to fight back my tears as the events of the night caught up to me.

"Luke, let it out, it's ok..." she said, while rubbing circles on my back, and I just crumbled.

Between sobs I was able to say that Sammy and I had our first fight, and it was really bad. My mom assured me that Sammy and I were best friends, and we were going to bounce back from this. But I didn't tell her the details of our fight, so I wasn't feeling very confident that that was true.

Once I had calmed down, I was a bit embarrassed that I just cried to mommy, but it was kinda nice to be comforted by her for the first time a while. I just felt totally drained after everything that had happened, so even though it was still a little early, I went straight to bed.

I flopped down onto my bed like a log and was about to doze off, when the only thing that could make this night worse happened.

The itch.

Oh, fuck.

The itchiness was back, and it felt deeper than ever. I usually got Sammy to help me out on Fridays so it made sense that it would come back. I reached over to my phone to text Sammy when... I kinda remember that that wasn't an option. I'm not sure I really wanted to see him right now, and he definitely didn't want to see me. And I wasn't going to apologize, if anything he should apologize to me.

Thinking about our fight earlier just seemed to make the itch worse, and I squirmed in bed trying to figure out a way to take care of it. Normally I'd use my fingers, but after several weeks of Sammy helping me out, I found that my fingers didn't reach deep enough anymore.

No, unfortunately, Sammy's dick was the perfect size and shape to scratch my itch. Even as I shoved two fingers into my slick, twitching hole, I could feel them not even graze the itch that was so deep now it was making me cross-eyed.

I scanned the room for something that might be able to help, when I noticed my big plastic water bottle on my desk. No, that's fucking stupid... right?

But I was so desperate. I couldn't spend the rest of the night with this itch, soaking my bed. I reached over and grabbed the water bottle. Inspecting it, it seemed clean enough, and it was a similar size and shape to Sammy's dick.

I spread my fat ass cheeks with both hands to expose my tiny hole to the air. It felt kinda good just having the air hit my hole, and I grazed the tip of the water bottle against it.

With my hole now as wet as it was, I didn't feel any resistance as I pressed the tip of the water bottle against my hole... almost instantly my hole opened up and I pushed the water bottle inside. After the neck went in, my asshole felt a satisfying stretching as it opened up to the larger size of the bottle.

"Ohhhh... fuck!"

The water bottle was the right shape, but it just hit different. It could scratch my itch, but I was missing something. It wasn't warm like Sammy's thick cock. It felt so good when my walls pulsed around his dick and I could feel every vein as it slid inside me. And I'd gotten so used to feeling his weight on me, that I felt wrong just playing by myself. It felt kinda wrong not to have Sammy's hard, ripped bod on top of mine, the way he would hold me down... his huge biceps bulging as he grabbed onto me to get more leverage...feeling the ridges of his cut abs and his hard pecs against my back.

I flashed back to when I was on my back, taking Sammy's dick. Sammy locked his deep brown eyes with mine as he was pounding my pussy... and for some reason I felt all tingly and weird with him on top of me. Not bad weird, but kinda good weird. I trusted him. I thought I could count on him. Sammy was always there for me, always willing to help me out with my problems.

I don't know why that did it, but remembering what it felt like to have Sammy's dick inside me seemed to push me over the edge. My hole clamped down on the water bottle as I groaned, squirting out a big load of assjuice onto my bedsheets. But, unlike my usual squirts, this one felt like... violent and intense. Instead it was muted, and I didn't feel the same sense of satisfaction that I did when Sammy helped me out. The itch was still there, I could just tell it wasn't as strong.

And that's when it hit me. I missed Sammy.

I missed having his body on top of mine, I missed having his cock inside my hole, I even kinda missed when he would call my hole a pussy, to be honest. The sensation of him grabbing onto my hips and pounding away at my fat ass to make it jiggle...

I was too tired and drained to even get up and change the soaked sheets on my bed, so I just fell asleep, not caring that my tears were getting my pillow wet at the same time.

I just wanted my best friend back.

12