All Comments on 'Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 06'

by scwalker

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God this is such a hot story. I do wish he & Sammy would fix things & that he realized . Well I think he needs too admit he has feelings for Sammy as well.. Explain to Sammy what is going on & some how he only get wet for Sammy. That is how I want this to end. Admit his feels for Sammy makes him only wet for Sammy. Idk.

SorblesuSorblesuover 1 year ago

I want him back with Sammy soon. I don’t like him with everyone else. Loving this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

First, Coach Cuntwrecker. Then, the entire team.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm glad you finally posted again... Keep it going bud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Coach needs to reconcile Luke and Sammy. This slutting around with Mark then the janitor in his dreams, and almost raping Coach. It is out of control and embarrassing. Pls make this a love story about Luke finally realizing his attraction to Sammy, his gay desires for him and how he apologizes and gets back with his best friend and lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad you posted but I want more! Would love to see him get fucked by Coach or one of the other guys on the team or Mark again or all of the above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope the coach invites Luke to his house and he and his hot wife can show I Luke a thing or two?

Perhaps coach and his wife can share Luke with the coach fucking Luke’s phat ass while Luke fucking his wife’s pussy. I can imagine Luke getting hard by coaches wife and having coaches cock up his buttpussy and cum hard! Luke needs a bisexual experience to truly find out if he is gay or not?

Xmale06Xmale06over 1 year ago

Too bad the janitor was just a dream, it could have led to an interesting situation; but with the Coach it can also lead towards nice possibilities, like for instance converting Luke as the team's outlet...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

here's what i hope for long term when luke tells coach about his ... needs.

- before each game, coach fucks a load into luke's hungry hole

- after a win, celebratory orgy in the shower

- after a loss, luke gets punish fucked

- mark gets to be the photographer for the team, which comes with access to luke

- either the coach sets up a schedule for when team members are responsible for taking care of luke OR he fully becomes sammy's charge

- coach might introduce luke to other faculty members

so many possibilities, i'm curious to see what you come up with

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems the janitor in Luke’s dream was his subconscious calling him out on his homophobia and feeble attempts fronting that he is straight and using his anal itch as an excuse! “Straight alpha jock?” Please!

Yea sure he can get back together Sammy, but that would be too easy. Since Luke is such a bonehead he has got to do it the hard way and learn to accept his true self whether it is him. Being gay or bisexual?

Maybe getting wrecked by the coach might teach Luke a thing or two? Luke has got to go through hell first before he makes it to heaven and Sammy and a potential cure for his anal itch!

Maybe Luke will get hard and shoot his load after Sammy is done?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Post the next chapter cause I'm hooked !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where’s the next chapters? Does Luke finally realize that he has feelings for Sammy? Hot sex!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Next Chapter!?!? This story has me in a chokehold!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscwalker@scwalker
Hi! I'm a gay erotic story writer, with a particular focus on big round bubble butts! My stories are typically transformation themed, around a concept called "Jock Pussy Syndrome", where athletic men grow big, round bubble butts, self-lubricating assholes, and an insatiable ne...