Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Luke, are you okay? Is this about what's been going on with you and Sammy?" What did he mean by that? Did he know? Did the team know? Fuck, fuck, they couldn't know! All these thoughts swarmed around in my head and my chest felt tight, my breathing getting shallow, it felt like I couldn't get enough air in my lungs, like I was going to collapse.

"Luke!" Coach panicked voice rang in my ears as I collapsed forward, my fall broken by something hard. I opened my eyes and realized I was pressed against Coach's built chest. I was always really impressed with Coach's physique. He was in incredible shape for being in his late 30's, but he wasn't the star college baseball player like he used to be. His muscle was still there, but it was undeniable that his body had slowed down a bit. He was still tall, with broad shoulders, bulging biceps and two incredible pecs. Honestly, if it weren't for his receding hairline and slight gut, he would look like he was in his 20's.

I admired him so much, he was my inspiration for why I went so hard in the gym. When I saw him working out, his muscles straining as he pushed his body to its limit, I was always filled with this warm feeling inside me that must have been admiration.

I heard something, but it was muffled like I was underwater, then gradually getting clearer like my head was breaching the surface.

"...uke, Luke, LUKE!?" Coach was calling my name. I looked up at him to see his defined jaw covered in stubble clenched and his eyebrows furrowed in concern. Something about Coach was so comforting, we didn't hug a lot, but he was the closest thing I had to a dad, which must be why I always wanted to be so close to him.

"Coach..." I finally was able to breathe, but I was still at a total loss for words. What just happened?

"Luke, you just had a panic attack. Can you stand now?" Coach took a couple steps back to give me my space now that I was steady on my feet again. I slowed my breathing down, controlling it so I could come back to earth.

Coach was waiting for me to say something, but I was completely speechless. My eyes seemed to zero in directly on his crotch, like I had no choice, they were locked onto his target. And fuck, how did I never notice before that Coach was seriously packing? The school issued uniform blue gym shorts he was wearing did nothing to conceal what was clearly a long, thick cock stuffed inside them. Coach must have been going commando under his shorts too, because I swore I could see the outline of his dick so perfectly. In fact, it looked like it was semi-hard, but why would Coach's cock be hard right now?

I mean, was I just curious about Coach's body? It wasn't weird for a teen guy like me to be drawn to older guys. I didn't have a dad, so I didn't get to learn about sex from a male figure, Sammy was the one who had to explain everything to me back when we were in middle school.

For some crazy reason, I almost wanted to reach out and touch Coach's crotch. Maybe it was just curiosity, I mean, fuck, it was huge. I'd never seen an adult cock before, just Mark's and Sammy's. Were all adults hung like this, or was Coach just special?

"LUKE, what are you doing?"

My eyes opened, suddenly alert, and I realized that somehow the distance between Coach and me had closed, I was pressed up against his torso again, and I shuddered and inhaled his woodsy, masculine musk.

"Coach... please..." I tried to say what I needed to say, that I needed help, but my head was so foggy and I wasn't even fully aware of what I was doing, it was like I was in and out of consciousness. "Please, Coach... I need... I need... I need it."

I'm sure Coach had no idea what I was talking about. What was 'it'? I had meant to say that I needed help, but that wasn't what had come out.

I gasped a little as I felt something on my ass. My shorts were getting chewed up by my ass cheeks, and I felt the distinct impression of a hand resting on my ass. Was that Coach's hand? I heard something that sounded almost like a "Jesus Christ!" but I had no idea where it had come from, it wasn't my voice. The fingers touched me gently at first, like they were probing my ass cheeks, squeezing it slightly and feeling the wetness that had spread over my shorts, trying to trace the source of it, getting closer and closer to the crease between my round cheeks, where my leaking pussy was buried.

Reflexively, I widened my stance a little to give Coach access. He must have figured out what was going on and he just needed to touch my hole to confirm that it was where the wetness was coming from. I couldn't help but release a moan from my lips when his fingertip made contact with my hole, it was like I could feel him in every ridge of my tight little ring, my body was so overly sensitive.

I felt a rough grip enclose on my wrist, and I realized that I had brought my hand forward and I was barely an inch away from making contact with Coach's bulge. I could just reach out and touch it, that little wet spot of pre-cum forming midway down Coach's thigh, at the end of that thick sausage stuffed into his shorts. I could rub my thumb over the wet spot and instead, I was transfixed by the strand of pre-cum connecting my finger to the tip of Coach's enclosed cockhead. It looked like it was going to break out of that thin fabric any moment now.

Fuck, why was I drooling so much? Why was my ass leaking like crazy? I could feel a burst of juice escape my twitching hole, which just made Coach grasp my cheeks even harder, probably to make sure he had a good grip due to them being so slippery.

I heard a soft moan in my ear and for some reason that made me want to feel Coach's junk even more. I don't know why, I was hypnotized by it. I just wanted to touch it. No... not just touch. I wanted it... fuck, I wonder what it tasted like? I started to drop to my knees. My fingers reached around his monster cock, clasping around the thick tube of meat...

"STOP!"

Coach suddenly jerked back and pushed me away. I stumbled a bit backwards, losing my balance and about to fall over when Coach shot out of his hand and grabbed my shirt, pulling me up. Once I was back on my feet, Coach took several steps back, keeping the distance between us. I was so fucking embarrassed, what did I do? I was groping my coach's fucking baseball bat!

"Luke, NO." Coach seemed to be just as freaked out as I was, but he was even more confused. I felt like he was talking to me like a little kid who was misbehaving. I felt like a huge letdown for losing control like that. But that was exactly why I needed to tell Coach everything.

"Coach, I--I'm--" I stuttered, still unsure of where to start, or how to put what I wanted to say into words. Some kind of explanation. My face burned red and I felt like I was going to cry. What the fuck happened to me? I used to be the big stud in school, and now I'm here standing in my coach's office on the verge of tears. I breathed in deep and gathered up my composure.

"Luke, talk to me. What is going on? Tell me what's happening." I don't know what it was, Coach's stern voice, it just made me want to do whatever he said. Like it was a command I had to follow.

"Coach... I have a problem. It's been like this for a while, I-I can't control it, Coach. It was ok at first, Sammy was helping me out but..."

I stopped, unsure of what to say. Coach nodded at me, directing me to continue. "It's gotten so much worse lately, Coach. I can't control it anymore. I need help. Please. Please."

I shut my eyes as hard as I could. I didn't want to see how Coach would react. Was he disgusted by me? Was he pissed like Sammy? Was he afraid like Mark? Or was he going to (unf) ravage me, like the janitor from my dream?

"Luke... whatever is happening to you, I'm going to help. I want to help. We're going to fix this. Just tell me everything."

I breathed a sigh of relief. I could do this. I was okay, I was going to be able to explain everything to Coach, and he would understand, and he would know what to do. I trusted him.

12