Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you ready for this, jock boy? Here comes the battering ram."

Before I could even figure out what Eric was talking about, he pulled his hips back... then SLAMMED his cock all the way inside me. I saw stars, I might have even blacked out for a second. I had a huge, powerful black cock inside me, my very first one.

"I love fucking white boys like you. Such a fucking slut. Does my cock feel good in your pussy, baby?"

"FUCK YES!! FUCK MY PUSSY!!" I moaned, and only after I said it did I realize what I had said.

And then it was like a light bulb went off in my head. Doc said that my hole got wet, got hungry, and the only thing that could satisfy it was a big cock and lots of cum. It was like I had some kind of pussy. And even though I didn't like it when Sammy had called my hole that, I knew then that Sammy had been right all along.

I have a pussy.

Why was I fighting it for so long, when it just makes so much sense? I have a fucking pussy. A jock pussy. This syndrome, this disease, may have given me one, but it was there. It was a part of me. All the times I complained about it, and don't get me wrong, it was inconvenient as fuck, I was just fighting against the truth. I fucking LOVE having my pussy fucked and bred by a nice, big dick.

I must have said what Eric wanted to hear, because he was thrusting into me like a wild animal, like we were full on mating. Our grunts and moans mixed together as I let my hands explore his muscular body, feeling the size of his pecs and the ridges of his abs. All that powerful muscle, focused on one thing only: fucking my pussy.

"You like that big brotha cock in your pussy? It's ok, you can say it." Eric's soothing but commanding voice continued whispering in my ear.

"FUCK! I LOVE YOUR BIG BLACK COCK!"

Eric chucked. "That's right. Knew you were gonna be a slutty jock pussy as soon as I saw you walk in. Couldn't keep your eyes off my monster cock, huh?"

Oh fuck. All this dirty talk, Eric calling my hole a pussy, was REALLY getting to me.

"I think it's about time we give this pussy what it wants. You know what that is?"

Yes, yes I finally did know. What my pussy NEEDS. "FUCK! ERIC! BREED MY FUCKING PUSSY! DUMP THAT HUGE LOAD INSIDE MY PUSSY!"

"Fuck." Eric grunted, and slammed his hips into me one last time, his cockhead pressed right against that sigmoid colon thing Mark had mentioned. "FUCKING TAKE MY BABIES, JOCK PUSSY!"

I felt a jet of boiling hot cum spray against my walls with such force it was like they were getting pushed out by the pressure. Eric just kept cumming, and cumming, not stopping as he filled every last spot of me with his cum. I had never felt this full before in my life - Eric not only had a big dick, his loads were felt like gallons, even more than Mark's.

Each jet of fresh cum against my walls sent shockwaves inside me. Eric whispered one last time in my ear, "That's right, jock boy, squirt that pussy juice for me." As soon as I heard those words, my eyes rolled back in my head and my mind went blank.

"FUCK! I'M SQUIRTING!" I screamed as a geyser of ass lube sprayed out of my hole, going far past the bucket beneath me. I could tell that Eric's lap was probably soaked, and I heard the loud splat of all my pussy juice painting the floor. Instinctively, I hooked my legs around Eric's waist and arched my back as my pussy squirt just kept going.

After it finally died down, Eric got up, out of breath, and slowly pulled his softening cock out of my hole with a wet PLOP. Even though my pussy was doing a good job of keeping his cum inside me, he had shot so much that a few globes of it leaked out of my hole, mixing with my pussy juice in the bucket.

"Very good, Eric. This treatment appears effective. How do you feel Luke?"

"I feel... I feel... like I have a pussy." I said, honestly.

For the very first time, I saw Dr. Carsons's face move. Unfortunately, it was a frown that looked out of place on his otherwise stoney face. "While I would not use such a crass term, I find that many of my patients prefer it. Nonetheless, medically speaking, you do not have female genitalia, despite some superficial similarities."

Screw Doc Carson. He just didn't get it. I knew I didn't really have a pussy, but something about it just felt so... right. Like that's what my asshole really is. A pussy that gets wet and can only be satisfied for cum. It was like one of those epiphany things I've heard about.

"Well, Doc. I think that did the trick. That itchy hunger thing is gone, and it looks like I've stopped leaking, right?"

Right as those words left my mouth, my body shuddered again and I felt another throb deep in my ass. HOW!? Eric just gave me a big injection of cum! I should be fine now? How could I have spoken too soon??

"DOC, FUCK, It's happening again!!"

"Hm, very interesting. However, not completely unexpected. Patients with more severe symptoms require larger and more frequent doses. Eric?"

Eric was still out of my breath, his sculpted torso slick with sweat. "Dr. Carson, I'm spent. I don't think I have another treatment in me."

Dr. Carson turned to look at Coach, who I had totally forgotten was in the room the whole time. Not only did he watch me get filled with cock and cum, he also must have heard me call my ass a pussy. Oh fuck, I felt like I could crawl into a hole and die. What must Coach think of me? How can he still consider me his star player if I have a pussy?

"Thomas, would you like to provide Luke with another round of treatment?"

Coach turned to look at Carson as if he had just told Coach to kick a puppy. "Are you fucking insane? What have you done to Luke? NO!! I don't know what the hell is wrong with you. This is... this is FUCKED UP!"

Coach bent down on the floor to pick up my soaked shorts. Was he really not going to help me? I thought I could count on Coach for anything? He must hate me now, seeing that I have a pussy and get fucked like a gay guy.

"Coach, please..." I said in a small, desperate voice.

For a brief second, it looked like Coach was actually considering it, but then he shook it off. He grabbed me by the wrist and jerked me upwards, a little too hard. "Ow! Coach that hurts!" What the hell was going on, why was Coach acting like this? Just when I felt so good about finding out I had a pussy, now I was feeling like some kind of freak again.

"We're leaving Luke. I can't... You sick fuck, preying on teenage athletes like this!"

Before I could process what was happening, Coach was dragging me out of the office and through the parking lot to his car. "COACH! COACH! Calm down, stop!"

Suddenly Coach came to a complete stop. He released my wrist, luckily it wasn't bruised or anything. He turned to me, and I was shocked to see tears in his eyes. "Luke, I'm so sorry... I can't... I couldn't..."

Even though my pussy was still hungry and leaking, seeing Coach get so emotional got to me. "Coach... it's ok. I'm ok... I know you must hate me now, seeing that I'm like this."

Coach's eyes went wide. "Luke, I could never hate you. NEVER. I... I'm sorry I made you think that. Give me time to process this, this is... a lot."

I understood that. After all, it was a lot for me to process too. I knew I was gonna have to do more thinking and soul-searching to really figure out what this pussy thing was all about. But at least Coach wasn't mad at me or anything.

Coach pulled me into a tight hug, and I buried my nose in his chest, taking in that masculine smell. And unfortunately having Coach's strong arms around me, and smelling the mix of his sweat, musk, and precum, made my pussy twitch again.

I stumbled and almost collapsed onto the pavement again. Coach caught me in time, luckily. "Luke! Shit, you must be exhausted, can you stand?"

Coach let go of me for a moment and wobbled before collapsing again.

"Maybe we should... find a motel. I don't think you have it in you for the long drive. Especially after everything that... happened in there."

I nodded, and Coach helped me back into his truck. It was true, I was exhausted to my bones, like those times when we have an all-day baseball practice during the summer. Coach was right, I needed a rest, and not in his truck, but on a nice, comfortable bed.

"Thank you, Coach." I mumbled as my eyelids grew heavy and my world went black. The last thing I heard was Coach.

"Of course, Luke. I'd do anything for you."