All Comments on 'Luke's Big Butt Changes Ch. 09'

by scwalker

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

More please! Not too king this time. Sammy and Luke need to reunite and talk.

Jake047Jake04712 months ago

Damn. It's getting a bit too romantic for my taste personally but to each their own. I'm more interested in Luke's further downfall.

petedrummpetedrumm12 months ago

Hell yeah I love that romantic shit!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yes I was hoping Sammy would win Luke I hope he can forgive Lukes actions since the split

mislaidthoughtsmislaidthoughts12 months ago

Ooh, I wasn't expecting Sammy's POV, but this was a delight. I'm guessing they aren't going to be monogomous based off of some other stories of yours that I found, but I do hope they get their HEA. Like Sammy, I think I'm getting protective over Luke too. I only want him to get fucked by people that see him as an equal even when there's dom/sub overtones. I like how hot and dirty this story can feel even with the clear love Luke and Sammy have for each other. Luke and Sammy making out while Luke rides Sammy's cock until Sammy flips them over so he's on top is on my wishlist, but I'm excited for the porn and the plot that's coming in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Luke and Sammy need to reunite! They deserve a happy ending!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would love to see Luke and Sammy back together but the slut in me wants to see Luke gangbanged by all of his teammates and another Daddy session with Coach.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Are we gonna act like sammy is some victim? Qnd this POV really cemmented the fact that sammy is an asshole, I don't like him honestly and bffr for someone so smart his bio knowledge is lacking, how much lube does he think luke could shove and keep up his ass?

Yuri4meYuri4me11 months ago

Holy Shit, I dont know whats gonna happen next but its going to be fun

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I definitely need the conclusion of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love this!!! Please give us the next chapter!

PandyjoPandyjo10 months ago

I love this story!!! I need more!! I would love for Sammy and Luke to end up together…. But I wouldn’t mind Luke and coach having another go round

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So good! Need to hear that Sammy and Luke get together!!!

Jacko_LanternJacko_Lantern9 months ago

This is one of the best stories I've read in a while. I laughed so hard in the first couple chapters and your use of sound effects "*SLAP SLAP SLAP* *SLURP SLURP SLURP*" was the perfect way to aid with imagining the scene and add to the humor.

Personally I'm rooting for Luke to realize he's gay and in love with Sammy and laugh at all the inconvenient urgent fucking with the risk of being caught at school. Perhaps Mark can step in and sub for Sammy if he's not available ;-)

Looking forward to the next chapter, Jacko xx

CaramelunicornCaramelunicorn9 months ago

When are you posting an update on this? Will Sammy finally get Luke admit his feelings for him?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can we pleaseeee get a part 10?!?!?! I check on this story daily! I love it so much!!!!

psyche2121psyche21218 months ago

please can we get an update for this story? this is so hot and so original AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

psyche2121psyche21218 months ago

please can we get an update for this story? this is so hot and so original AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

PrinceraPrincera6 months ago

Awwwwww now I google see what happened next

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Update please

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Can we pleaseeeee get an update!!! Love this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WE NEED AN UPDATE

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Would love an update, or are you updating elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nooooo I'm so investedddd lol. I'm hoping he ends up the centre of a harem with Sammy, Coach and Mark in a 4 way relationship!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

We need more Mark! He deserves it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userscwalker@scwalker
Hi! I'm a gay erotic story writer, with a particular focus on big round bubble butts! My stories are typically transformation themed, around a concept called "Jock Pussy Syndrome", where athletic men grow big, round bubble butts, self-lubricating assholes, and an insatiable ne...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES