All Comments on 'Luke's Story - Losing my Virginity'

by WillyBoyIsHere

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story - takes me back to when I lost my own virginity - wonderful times!

I googled Connie Kreski and Ursula as you suggested - if your Carly was anything like Connie you were very lucky!

I hope admins allow this link to pictures...

https://pixhost.to/show/195/316550799_connie-ursula.jpg

Susan2002Susan2002over 1 year ago

I loved the story! You captured the emotion of a young lad full of hormones and desperate to experience sex.

Will there be a part 2?

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

What a wonderful first time story. Five stars from me. I'm wondering why her uncle don't lend a hand, and take her in. Maybe in part two you'll explain more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very nice tale of a boy’s first time. Very good dialogue & a great description of first time sex.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story with great characters. The build-up is just right, and the author provides the reader with a good background at the beginning. A sequel is certainly needed. Five stars.

Ophelia_CoqueOphelia_Coqueover 1 year ago

Loved the story! It combined innocence, tenderness, and very explicit and erotic sex scenes.

Now to read the next chapter.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass7 months ago

Sex is a great motivator! Guys would walk for miles to get a little pussy. They'd walk on red-hot coals to get a lot of pussy. Isn't human motivation fascinating? Great story, by the way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous