Lukey-Boy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla swallowed, and agreed in a faint, unsteady tone. 'Yes, Ms M.'

'I didn't hear you.'

'Yes, Ms M,' Carla said, even more quietly.

'You need reminding to speak up. Bring me my dragon's tongue.'

Carla gave a theatrical gasp. 'Please, Ms M. I will speak louder.'

Gerry pursed her full, dark lips and shook her head. 'The dragon is hungry, bitch. Don't keep her waiting.'

Carla whimpered, 'I will obey, Ms M.' She crawled to the chrome tool chest, opened it, brought out a dark object, crawled back, and handed the object up to Gerry.

Gerry showed the object to Lucas: a tapering strap of hide, stained brown-black, with a V-shaped notch in the free end, was fixed to an ornately carved handle of dark wood. The strap emerged from between the jaws of a wooden dragon's head. The whole thing was lovingly made. 'All Carly's work,' said Gerry proudly. She dangled the strap across Lucas's face and teased his nose with it.

Then she turned to Carla. 'Arse in the air, bitch!'

Carla had already crawled into position a couple of metres from Lucas with her rear towards him. Now she posed herself with her thighs vertical and her forearms flat to the floor, presenting her buttocks. Gerry, meanwhile, was drawing the brown-black strap through her fingers. She looked at Carla's rear and licked her lips.

Then Gerry paused. 'Mirror!' She hurried to the tool chest and, after some noisy rummaging, brought out what proved to be two black-leather-backed mirrors hinged together, each about a foot square. She stood the mirrors on the floor near Carla's head and Carla turned her face to them. Some dark-brown locks of hair were across her face. Gerry drew them back over Carla's neck.

Lucas could see Carla's face twice in the mirrors: her mouth was a little open and her eyes were closed.

Gerry stood by Carla's rear and looked hungrily at it, then reached down and pinched the triangle of red-orange cotton into a narrow strip, which she tucked neatly between Carla's luxurious buttocks.

Gerry seemed ready to drool as she admired the two splendid hummocks of pale, vulnerable flesh bracketed by honey-brown skin above and below. Then she stood back and raised the dragon's tongue.

Crack!

Gerry had slashed the strap across both of Carla's buttocks. It left a red stripe ending in the outline of the v-shaped notch.

Crack!

Crack!

Lucas was still nervous, which was why his erection had begun to wilt slightly. But the slaps and the red marks did something to it. At the first slap it twitched, at the second it bobbed, and at the third it jerked to attention. Gerry glanced at him and grinned.

Lucas was surprised to see that Carla was smiling too - a small, secretive smile.

Gerry took three paces and stood very near to Lucas. On tiptoe, she spoke softly into his left ear, so that he felt her breath. 'You like the pretty red stripes, don't you, Lukey my puppy-boy?' Lucas swallowed. 'And you're so muscley. What a useful boy to have as my pet slave.'

She stood to one side of him, her breasts almost brushing his arm, and touched the handle of the dragon's tongue to the base of Lucas's erection, just above his testicles. Then she ran it up the shaft and stopped where his foreskin half-covered the head. With the handle, she pressed his penis against his taut stomach, then moved the handle in tiny circles. His breaths became coarse.

'This is your last chance to leave. Do you want to go on with this game?'

Lucas gulped, 'Yes.'

'Because if you want to go on, now is when you really start being my slave. And a slave is only there to please his mistress. And your mistress might be pleased by doing cruel things to you. But if you manage to please me right, you might get a big reward. Do you understand?' The circular motion continued.

His voice came out as a dry whisper. 'Yes.'

'Not just "yes". What do my slaves say?'

'Yes, Ms M.'

'Good boy.'

Gerry went behind the column and started working on the knot of the towel. 'Jesus!' Lucas heard her mutter. 'She's so fucking strong, that woman.' But after a brief tussle Lucas's wrists came free, and next thing Gerry stood by him again.

'Take those Speedos off, cock-slave.' In two seconds the trunks flopped down by his ankles. Lucas hopped onto one foot and then the other, and the trunks were a damp rag on the floor.

'Hold the dragon's tongue,' she said, handing it to Lucas. 'Stand by cunt-slave's arse.' Lucas did so. 'Now, cunt-slave, can you see him in the mirror?'

'Yes, Ms M.' Carla's tone was meek

'Nice curly pube-locks he's got. Look at them, slut! He keeps then trimmed, too. I expect that's in case they show over his trunks. Don't you agree?'

'Yes, Ms M. You are always right.'

'Yes, I am. Well-built, isn't he? Tall. Powerful. Isn't that nice?'

'Yes, Ms M,' said Carla, faintly.

'I bet he could spank your big lady-bum much harder than me. No?'

'Ohh,' Carla breathed.

'Dear me. Not a clear answer. You know what happens when you don't speak clearly.'

'Yes, Ms M.' This was almost inaudible.

'Cock-slave! Whack her arse as hard as you can. I want to hear the bitch loud and clear.'

Lucas watched Carla's reflection as he brought the strap down.

Crack!

At the moment of impact, Carla screwed up her face - but a moment later her secretive smile returned. Reassured, Lucas did not hold back for the second spank.

Crack!

'Owp!' A suppressed yelp had escaped Carla, but the smile was still there.

'Mm,' said Gerry. 'Nice feelings in my pussy. But pussy won't be happy till she hears a proper loud yell. Boy! Use those muscles!'

Lucas bit his lip, poised for a moment with his arm back, gathered all his strength, and let rip.

CRACK!

'Yaow!' broke from Carla, her eyes widened - and her smile expanded to a broad grin.

'There!' said Gerry. 'That gave you your voice back, didn't it, bitch?'

'Yes, Ms M,' said Carla, breathlessly. 'Thank you, Ms M.'

'But you still have sins to pay for, cunt-slave.'

'Oh no, Ms M!'

'Silence! That's answering back, and you're going to pay for it! Therefore...'

'Yes, Ms M?'

'Therefore, lie on your back.'

Carla turned over and lay flat on the tiles with her arms by her sides. Her breasts showed signs of trying to escape sideways out of the twin cotton triangles.

'Slave Lukey, give me the dragon's tongue.' Gerry took it, and slid the handle into her cleavage with the strap dangling outside the swimsuit. 'Now move the mirror out the way or we might get seven years' bad luck.'

Lucas hurried to pick up the mirror and put it under the sofa.

'Cunt-slave, stretch your arms out on the floor. Pointing up above your head.' Carla obeyed, and her action pulled on the cotton triangles, revealing the plentiful flesh of the undersides of her breasts as two pale, bulging crescents. Gerry paused for a moment to ogle and salivate, then said, 'Cock-slave, get a rope from the tool chest and tie her wrists together.'

Lucas stepped over to the chest. A large hank of red cotton rope lay on top of a jumble of oddly-shaped objects, each in its own zip-topped plastic bag.

Carla had helpfully taken up a position with her wrists crossed above her head. Lucas found that he enjoyed making Carla helpless: he bound her wrists firmly with several turns of the red rope and fixed them with a reef knot.

When her orders were completed, Gerry said, 'OK. Now, cock-slave, kneel over cunt-slave's head. No, fool! Facing her feet. That's better.'

In a piteous voice, Carla said from between Lucas's knees, 'Please, Ms M, I've got his balls over my face, and please, I only like -'

'You only like pussies? It wouldn't be a punishment if it was a lovely pussy, would it? OK, so I'm going to sit on you now.'

Gerry knelt astride Carla with the crotch of her black swimsuit supported by Carla's stomach. 'And remember,' she went on, 'the more you complain, the more you'll be punished. Right! Tit inspection. Lukey, undo that bow in the middle of her bikini-top.'

At last! Lucas tugged on the ends of the bow. It fell loose. The weight of Carla's breasts dragged the triangles of cloth apart. He reached out to lift the triangles - but Gerry's eager hands pushed his away and revealed the soft treasures beneath.

Carla's breasts sagged, free and heavy, to left and right. Her nipples were big and stubby, her areolas well-defined and bumpy.

'OK Lukey-boy, I know you're longing for your first grope of a pair of tits. Be my guest.'

Carla whined, 'Please, Ms M. Please, not a man.'

Gerry sniggered softly.

Lucas began to suspect that Carla kept protesting because she wanted the punishment. But he was still confused, because she also seemed genuinely repelled by his masculinity. Tentatively, he started to fondle Carla's breasts, exploring their smooth skin and their yielding weight.

'Not like that, boy!' said Gerry. 'Punish them. Look.' She seized Carla's nipples between her fingers and thumbs and squeezed them firmly, then twisted them until spiralling lines appeared on her areolas and surrounding pale skin. This seemed to drive the breath from Carla's lungs. Lucas looked down between his thighs: Carla's eyes were screwed shut and she was biting her lip. But after the initial shock she relaxed, took a long gasp, and the familiar smile returned. Lucas thought for a moment, then grabbed her breasts forcefully and twisted them in the opposite direction. His erection had wilted slightly, but now it rose to oaken stiffness. Gerry glanced at it, then up at his face. 'Attaboy, Lukey. Rough as you like.' He drove his fingers hard into the cream-white flesh.

'Here, have a turn on her nipples,' said Gerry, letting go herself. Lucas at once clenched onto them as she had done, though his strong hands gripped and twisted them with even more force. The tips were exposed: Gerry rubbed across them with the ends of her middle fingers. Carla began to moan softly.

Gerry said, 'Sounds like she's enjoying this. We can't have that.' She cupped the two soft mounds, forcing them together, spreading her fingers so that the flesh bulged between. 'You give them a good old suck.'

Lucas bent his back and pressed his mouth to Carla'x=s left nipple while still tormenting the right with his fingers. Gerry ordered, 'Rub with your tongue while you suck. She'll feel all funny about it because it feels good, only it's a man doing it, see?' Sure enough, the moment he started stroking his tongue across Carla's big, hard, springy nipple he heard whines of protest from between his thighs.

Gerry looked at Carla's exposed right breast cupped in her hand and said, 'Yummy. Like a big meringue with a cherry on the top.' She pushed Lucas's fingers aside and licked Carla's right nipple with the flat of her tongue, making greedy noises and slobbering slightly.

But after only a minute or so Gerry became impatient. 'The dragon is hungry again. Cock-slave, grab her nips and yank them up. Really, really pull them. Try to make stretch-lines on her tits, OK?'

She had already slipped the dragon's tongue from between her breasts. Lucas dragged on Carla's nipples. He handled them so hard that Carla's breath quivered.

Gerry held the handle of the dragon's tongue in her left hand, horizontal, and level with the pale, strained undersides of Carla's breasts. Then she took the forked tip of the tongue in her right hand, pulled it back, and let it go, so that it flicked smartly against Carla's vulnerable flesh. A hiss of pain came from Carla.

Flick! Flick! Flick! Gerry's breathing was heavy and she rocked her crotch against Carla's stomach. Flick! Flick! Flick!

'Please, Ms M,' Carla whined. 'Please, there's stuff dripped off his dick onto my chin.'

Gerry stopped her flicking. 'That's precum, bitch. It gives me an idea.' She slipped the the dragon's tongue into her cleavage again. 'Lukey, hold her head still.'

Lucas let go of Carla's breasts and gripped her head between his hands. Gerry reached out and grasped his penis firmly, and by forcing it down - making Lucas lean forward - was able to rub the head, slippery with precum, on Carla's left cheek. 'You, my precious lady, are going to learn to be a cocksucker.'

At the word 'cocksucker' Carla opened her eyes wide in horror and clamped her mouth shut. Muffled grunts of protest escaped her, and she writhed her head in Lucas's grip. Gerry dragged Lucas's penis towards Carla's mouth, but Carla frantically found the strength to twist her head away, eyes now screwed shut.

'OK, Miss Obstinate, if you want some moisturiser...' Gerry rubbed Lucas's penis-head side to side across Carla's cheek, leaving a snail's-trail of precum.

Lucas began panting and making small, instinctive thrusting movements.

Carla's muffled grunts were high-pitched and pleading. Gerry said, 'Don't like it, do you, bitch? Well, tip your head back and give it a suck and get it over with.'

At this Lucas gasped out, 'I think that - make me cum right away.'

Gerry grinned with delight. She was rubbing her crotch hard against Carla now. 'Hear that? Time to take your medicine, bitch. Your thick gloopy sperm-medicine.' And with her free hand she pinched Carla's nostrils together.

For a few seconds Carla continued to struggle. Then she had to open her mouth.

To be continued... if it proves popular

12