Lulu Gets a Massage - Lucie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I was a slut, a bitch, HIS BITCH, and he was going to take me as he pleased, take me again whether I wanted it or not. At this moment my pussy was his to use as he sees fit!

I felt a hand on the small of my back and Erich started searching for the opening of the pleasure zone. I was spreading my legs wide now to allow him to take me as he pleased.

His cock was close and in the next moment, he rammed his hard thorn in. I gave a deep-throated moan as I felt his shaft parting my pussy, opening it up until he was as deep as he can go. I felt his cock inside me, stretching my cunt as he continued humping, going deeper and deeper until his balls were pushing against my pussy lips. "Arhhhhh..." Both of us exhaled simultaneously with the shared pleasure of penetration. The thrill of suddenly being impaled on his rock-hard shaft made me cry out in shock.

This strange old man was burying his meat so deep in my meat locker I imagined it in my stomach, he penetrated deep with a lustful grunt.

He grabbed me by the hips, his fingers clawing tightly into my buttocks and penetrated deeply with a lustful grunt. I felt my body relax as a shiver ran through my cunt. I was so wet, so open, and so fuckable that with a single jerk, he was completely inside me. He let out a triumphant roar upon entering me doggy, one that lasted until my stuffed pussy met his grey, fuzzy balls. It was a hard forceful entrance that left me impaled onto him, momentarily buried to the hilt. I was being completely skewered by his hot rod and merciless impaled. I was a woman with a bully on my back... and in my vagina.

Then the ride began. I felt his sack clap against my pubes, his hips pounding against my ass. My insides were being stretched and pummeled mercilessly as Erich pounded me. Deep. Moving. Touching my insides. Stirring me. A sensation so intense it was making me shudder, but one that made me unconsciously push myself against him seeking more.

I turned my head back around and looked down, but not seeing it, just feeling him as he continued that controlled, long, thrusting motion in and out of me. I grunted with the force of his fucking as he threw his full weight into each powerful thrust.

My breasts shook with each thrust until they were bouncing wildly beneath me to their own rhythm. The nipples excited by the movement puckering as a physical signal of my mind.

Erich had gone really wild, humping me like my pussy had a time limit. He pounded his stiff cock into my pussy again and again, holding on to my hips to fuck me really deeply and forcefully. Ruthlessly, he beat me hard with hard thrusts.

In this moment I realized he was going to totally dominate me and use me until he was finished. On this ride, I was the passenger, not the driver. Sometimes, I like that, as I did that day. That's why I moved back and forth, hearing how my wet snatch smacked with every movement, hearing how Erich moaned.

I couldn't remember how long he had impaled me from behind. How long my cunt got to taste his full length, again and again, without mercy. I didn't know where my head was anymore, I had lost my bearings, my whole feeling was related to the thorn inside me, which kept thrusting deep into me. He was going to totally dominate me and use me until he was finished.

I heard the moans and whimpers and realized it was me. I creamed for him. My thighs were soaked and trembling, the only thing kept me up was his hands as his thick cock plunged over and over into my depths.

"Yes! Oh, fuck yes! Oh God it's so strong... stretching me... so deep, oh so deep..." I moaned deliriously. I moaned again and again, feeling another orgasm coming. I felt very hot and tingly. A few more hard thrusts and my body reacted so violently that I couldn't hold back anymore.

His cock drove in so deep, and my pussy gaped so wide, the whole situation sent me over the edge. I creamed around his burning, thrusting phallus, every inch of my body quaking uncontrollably. I pitched and bucked as my body went through the throes of a long ferocious orgasm.

I screamed out loud the overwhelming lust, "Oohhh... yesssss!"

Although Erich still hadn't come, I let myself sink down onto the bed, utterly exhausted. I was a little sore, aching between my legs, throbbing -- but a wonderful feeling of sexual fulfillment was covering every cell in me. My body shivered as I lay there naked and thoroughly used.

Erich withdrew, but not so Paul. He began to kiss and hugging me.

"No, no, not now," I whispered.

"But yes, my darling, that means you get more than just one cock in your pussy today!"

He suddenly pushed himself against me, turned me half to the side, spooned me and shoved his member into my already very strained coochie, which had been drilled so hard by Erich.

I didn't really want Paul to take me now. I was rather exhausted from the fucking I had just gotten, but I had not the nerve nor the power to fend him off.

So okay, I resigned, I let him have his way.

He snuggled up to me, fucked me with gentle thrusts, and whispered in my ear, "My darling, my darling."

Of course, I was happy about that, but to be honest, I couldn't really understand him. Men can be very strange at times. Men...

Erich took a look at what we were doing. He probably found it very stimulating that I was being fucked by Paul. He knelt down next to me, holding his stiff member in front of my face. I was a bit irritated at first, but well, he hadn't come yet. So I took the cock in my mouth and suck it.

But after a short time, Erich pulled his cock back, made some jerk-off movements and squirted his sperm load on my face and into my mouth. He probably thought it was great, having a huge finish.

I didn't think it was that great, but it was quite awesome. At least, he hadn't squirted in my pussy; only Paul was allowed to do that. (However, if things had turned out differently, it wouldn't have been a too-bad-of-a thing.)

I didn't want to be a killjoy, so I smiled at Erich.

A short time later, Paul also let go of me. We got up, cleaned up a bit, then went back lying on the bed together to have a drink and a little more chatting.

Finally, the time had come to say goodbye. We hugged each other again, Erich thanked us politely for the beautiful hours, then made his way home.

When we were alone, Paul asked me how I liked this date.

"Not too bad," I said. "Erich is a likeable man with class and style, very different from the colored man back then. And he really knows something about erotically massaging girls...

And I must admit, he did me quite beautifully..." At this Paul sniggered.

Paul and I went to our favorite Italian restaurant afterwards.

By the way, the chef there is keen on me. (Ha, if only he knew that I've just have let me be mounted shamelessly by a stranger...)

12