Luna vs. The Camp Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once we were sure he was gone, the mood eased up a little, everyone was a bit tense about having a boy share not only their secret, but their fun to that extent, and Rebecca was about ready to call it quits:

"Can I get dressed now?" She asked the rest of us.

"I think we can let her off the hook, what do you girls think?" I asked Jackie and Kaylee, who relented and allowed the poor redhead to get dressed and end her bet successfully.

"How about you, Luna, you can get dressed too." Kaylee, taking pity on me just a touch after this very eventful day, offered me a chance to restore my modesty.

"I'd take that offer, but there's just one problem," I told them, grinning impishly.

"Oh? And what's that?" Jackie asked, apparently realizing where this was going.

"I think I'm still a bit too worked after the last bit." I coyly danced around my objective, but Jackie kindly gave me the go-ahead:

"Well, it can't be helped, I guess." Still near the edge of the pond, Jackie grabbed her own phone and started recording, she definitely knew how to make things better "start rubbing, Luna."

And I obliged, masturbating for the girls once more.

12