Lunch at the Beach

Story Info
When my wife was bored, we went for a ride to the beach.
1.9k words
4.05
14.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot Sunday in July. We had just gotten up after a night full of wonderful sex.

We didn't have anything to do and the kids were at their grandparents.

"Well?" she asked. She was walking around the house with nothing on but a smile.

"Well, what?" I said.

"I'm not going to stay in this house all day. We need to get out and do something."

I thought about it for a few minutes and said, "Alright, how about we take a ride to the beach and have some lunch.

She thought about it for a few minutes, "That's a Good Idea. It'll be cooler down there."

So, I packed the little cooler with beer, wine, and a couple of joints. Terry stuffed things in a large tote bag, and we left the house at about 10 in the morning.

As soon as we got in the car, she lit up a joint and took a couple of big hits off it.

"Watch that stuff. You know what it does to you."

"Why do you think I'm doing it," she replied.

I just laughed and kept driving on 95 South. She was wearing a pair of tight shorts and a tank top. No mistaking that she left her bra at home and the car AC had her nipples standing at attention. My cock was trying to do the same. We were about fifteen minutes from home when she started rubbing an itch between her legs.

"I'm horny!" she said, and she proceeded to pull her top up to her chin and started pinching and pulling her nipples until they were rock hard.

"You didn't get your fill last night? Christ, I thought that you would have."

"Thinking about how many times I came, makes me horny," she said, as she continued to rub herself, and pinch her nipples.

"Dam girl! You're either going to get us arrested or in an accident."

"Then keep your eyes on the road."

She was getting into it, and suddenly she lifted her hips and pulled her shorts off. She started circling her clit with one hand and the other was pulling on one nipple.

Looking over at me, "Help me out here."

"My kind of girl," I said, as I reached over and pinched her other nipple hard.

"Ouch!!" she yelled.

"Sorry," I replied.

"It's all right. I just didn't expect it. Do it again, harder, and don't stop until I tell you too." Did I tell you that she likes a little pain?

When I did, out of the corner of my eye, I saw her grimace but start to go at her clit. Then suddenly, she pushed my hand away. She clamped her legs together and in her silent way came hard.

After coming down from her orgasm, she said, "Wow!. That was different"

"Different?"

"Keep your eyes on the road. That just took the edge off."

I noticed that her womanly sexual fluid was dripping on the seat of my company car, "Ahh, can we do something about that?" I said pointing to it.

Without saying a word, she reaches into the bag and takes out a towel. She places it on the seat under her.

"Problem solved."

"You thought of everything I see."

"Yep, everything." and with that said, she reached into the bag again and pulled out her favorite dildo. It was a soft rubber one that looked like a real cock. She bought it because she thought it looked like mine and was about the same size.

"Fuck, you're going to get us arrested for sure!"

Ever try to drive and have a beautiful naked woman masturbating with a rubber dildo next to you? I didn't think so.

Terry took it and put it in her mouth to wet it, "Shit, you determined to get us killed."

"Keep your eyes on the road."

Then moving it to her pussy, she slowly inserted it.

I tried to watch as the whole thing disappeared inside her until just the very end was showing.

"I've never seen you take that much before."

"I don't think I've ever been this horny before." as she started to fuck herself with it.

"We're getting close to the restaurant," I told her, "You better finish up."

She only looked up long enough to confirm my statement, before turning in the seat to face me more, extending her left leg on the seat with her foot against my shoulder, and her right foot on the dashboard. Now I was looking directly into her very wet, open, pussy, with the dildo sliding in and out.

I could hear the squishing sound she made from the dildo as she went faster. We were close to the Harborside when she lost it and started coming.

"FUCK!!" at the top of her lungs. Not her usual silent orgasm.

She jammed the dildo in her, and pulling her legs together, doubled up in what looked like pain. She stayed like that for a while before sitting up sweating, with her face red.

"Holy shit!! That was a big one," she said, slowly pulling the fake cock out of her dripping pussy.

"I'll say." and grabbing my hard cock through my shorts, said, "Look."

She was pulling on her shorts, "I'll take care of that after lunch."

"I've heard that before." I said watching her.

I'm waiting for her to finish getting dressed, and my erection to go down, sitting in the parking lot, "I'm still horny... and hungry."

"I think I can take care of both." As I retrieved the wet dildo from behind her, "I dare you to put this in and we'll go in for lunch."

She looked at me with that I'm thinking look. A smile came across her face. She took the dildo from me and quickly pulling her shorts down, inserted it, and then pulled her shorts up.

"I'd step outside and walk a little with it. You wouldn't want to have that falling out inside."

"Good point." She said while trying to get it in a good position.

She stepped outside the car, took a few steps, and came back laughing as she held the dildo up.

"Your right. It wants to come out and the shorts can't hold it in.

"Too bad you aren't wearing panties. That would probably hold it in."

Another smile as she reached into the bag and brought out a pair of white panties.

Holding them up for anyone to see, "Ta-da!" And quickly shucking her shorts made the change. The second time was a charm when she took her walk.

We went into the Harborside, and as we approached the maitre d', I pointed to the bar, but he didn't see me because he was staring at Terry's very erect nipples and visible large areola. We sat at the bar and I had to laugh as she tried to get comfortable on the bar stool.

"Having fun?" I asked.

"Not yet. I just have to get in the right position."

There were some people at the bar. Two girls two seats away from her, and a couple of guys across from us. The girl closest to her was looking at her as she wiggled her bottom. I ordered drinks and after some time we ordered lunch. I asked her if she was alright.

"Yeah, but I told you that I was still horny, and this thing doesn't help any."

I leaned over so no one would hear me, "You think you can make yourself cum?"

With a shit-eating grin on her face, she turned and looked at me, "Watch me."

Lunch arrived, and we started to eat when Terry just stopped, dropped her fork, held onto the edge of the bar with a death grip, closed her eyes, shook a little, and sat upright. The girl next to her asked if she was alright. Terry put her hand up signaling to the girl to wait a minute. When she regained her composure enough, she told the girl, "I'm fine, more than fine."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud, and she gave me an elbow in the ribs. This happened two more times, but with these, she didn't seem to draw anybody's attention except for the girl next to her who never stopped looking at her. After about twenty minutes, she asked me if she could go to the ladies' room and take the damn thing out so she could finish her lunch in peace. When she got up and left, I saw that the girl that was watching got up not far behind her and followed her in.

It was about fifteen minutes later that the girl came out before Terry did and had her hand over her mouth laughing loudly. She sat down and whispered something to her friend. The other girl let out a loud "WHAT!!" and they both laughed hard. They looked over at me and all I could do was shrug my shoulders and say, "That's my girl."

Terry came back and as she passed the two girls, I think I heard one say, "You go, girl." Or something like that.

"Feel better?" I asked.

She gave me a dirty look and said, "You and your big ideas."

"Me!!? You're the one that brought it. What happened with that girl sitting next to you?"

Terry laughed, "She was concerned about me, so I just showed it to her and told her what I did. That's all"

"And what did she say? I asked.

"You mean after she stopped laughing? She just shook her head and said, you've got to be fucking me, and left when I held the dildo up and said, I could do that."

I couldn't contain my laughing and the girls joined me.

We finished our lunch, and as we were passing the two girls, one of them said softly, "Thanks for the idea." When we were at the door, Terry turned around, reached into her pocket, pulled out the dildo, and holding it up, blurted out, "Try it, you'll like it." And I pushed her out the door. As we got outside, three young women were coming in, and Terry still had the dildo in her hand. She started to lift it and say something so I snatched it out of her hand and hid it under my t-shirt.

We got settled in the car, and she looked all around before saying, "OK big boy. It's your turn now."

She told me to put the seat back and take out my cock. When I did, she leaned over and took it in her mouth, and started giving me one of her award-winning blowjobs. After all that I witnessed today, it didn't take long before I was letting her know that I was going to cum. I knew if she has the choice, she'd rather not swallow, but under certain circumstances, she knows she must. She kept sucking but gave me the thumbs-up sign. All class she is. I had so much built up in my balls that for the first time, she couldn't swallow it all. She let it flow out around my dick and down on and into my shorts.

When she finished with me, she sat up and said, "Wow. What are you trying to do, choke me?" You've never cum that much before."

"I've never gone that long with a hard-on before."

She took the towel that was under her and used it to clean me as best she could and after straightening up, we headed home.

I went to say something to her, but she was fast asleep. I drove home with shorts full of cum, a very tired wife, and another memory.