Lunch Buddies Pt. 05: Friday

Story Info
Ash finally rides Tony like a cowgirl.
2k words
4.58
5.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning seemed to drag on forever. Meeting after meeting after meeting. Ash kept checking the clock, astonished at how slowly time was passing. She was restless and distracted and all she could think about was how long she had to wait until lunch.

Finally, shortly before noon, Tony texted: "On my way!"

She responded with a biting lip emoji and went back to pretending to listen as the other department heads droned on. The meeting was almost over. Just a few more minutes. The engineering manager was making an uninspired point at great length. She tapped her fingernail against her laptop impatiently.

One minute left. He showed no sign of wrapping up. She made eye contact and looked pointedly toward the clock on the wall. He nodded and gestured for her to wait a moment. She glared at him.

A few minutes past noon another employee knocked on the glass conference room door and gestured at his watch. The engineering manager laughed and said "I guess someone else has the room booked. I'll write up the rest of my thoughts and email everyone." Ash was already walking out the door.

She found Tony waiting by her office, awkwardly holding his bag in front of him. He smiled as she came bustling up. Her assistant caught her eye, glanced at Tony, and winked as she picked up her bag to go to lunch. Ash tried not to blush as she pushed him inside, closing the door behind her.

"Sorry I'm late," she said, taking off her cardigan and draping it over the back of her chair. "That meeting just would not end."

"It's fine," he said amicably. "I just got here, like, thirty seconds ago." He dropped his bag and grinned sheepishly as she checked out the rather dramatic hard-on struggling to be contained by his jeans.

"Wow," she laughed, arms crossed over her chest. "Were there lots of hot women on your walk over here today? Or did that girl at the office let you look down her top again?"

"Actually, no." He hesitated for a moment. "I mean, I've still been turned on all morning, but, it's all you."

"All me?"

"Ash, I can't stop thinking about you. After yesterday, it was a struggle to get through the rest of the work day. When I got back to my hotel room, I had to go rub one out immediately. I came so hard that I got light-headed. And then again when I woke up at 3 AM from a dream about you."

"That's funny," she smiled.

"Why's that?"

"Me too." She closed the distance quickly, pushing him back against the wall and kissing him urgently. He wrapped her in his arms, pulling her tight. She moved her hands up his chest and released a small moan as his tongue slipped into her mouth. He ran his hands down her back to grab her ass. She felt his erection against her hip and pushed into it. He grunted and let go, breaking the kiss as he fumbled with the buttons on her blouse.

She bit her lip and helped him, anticipating his reaction. He groaned appreciatively as she opened her top, and he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Immediately, he turned around so she was against the wall and lowered his head to her chest. She gasped as he pulled her nipple into the heat of his mouth. It stiffened quickly as his tongue swirled. He squeezed both breasts, alternating sides until she was squirming and panting from the stimulation. He moved his hand down to reach under her skirt, but she brushed it away, not ready yet.

Pushing away from the wall, they staggered toward the couch. She kissed him awkwardly, walking and unbuckling his belt at the same time. When his calves bumped into the couch, she was already unbuttoning his jeans. He did an eager little shimmy to help her tug them down his legs, leaving them bunched around his ankles. His cock sprang free, almost slapping her in the face, and she laughed as she pushed him down and dropped to her knees.

He stifled a loud groan as she wrapped her lips around him. She eagerly reached one hand up under his shirt, touching his chest, the other wrapped around the base of his shaft. She licked and sucked, tracing around the rim of his head. He worked his fingers into her hair, and lifted his hips, whispering her name. She fell into an easy rhythm, her hand and mouth moving in tandem along the length of his shaft, pumping him into her mouth. A squirt of precum coated her tongue and she moaned happily.

"Yes, Ash... Oh fuck, I love that."

Everything was happening fast. The arousal that had been smoldering all morning had erupted into a blazing inferno. Knowing that he felt the same desire she did, the same burning need, only made it more intense.

She squeezed her legs together and felt a little trickle drip down her thigh. She still had one more surprise for him, and if she wasn't careful, he'd cum before discovering it.

She released him and rocked back on her heels, producing a groan of disappointment from him. His cock pointed straight up, glistening wetly, bobbing with his heartbeat, and demanding attention. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and got to her feet. Her shirt had fallen off one shoulder, and his eyes were locked on her chest.

"God damn, you are so fucking sexy," he exclaimed.

She smiled and squeezed her breasts together for him. She didn't dance, exactly, but slowly gyrated a bit, holding his attention and making him wait. She wanted to slow him down just a bit, make him last longer. He didn't seem to mind.

"Tony, do you want to suck on my nipples some more?"

He nodded emphatically, and she moved toward him, swaying her hips seductively. His cock twitched eagerly as she climbed on top, knees on either side of him, lifting her skirt as she did so it wouldn't get trapped between them. Hands on his shoulders, she settled her weight onto his lap. He was so distracted by her tits in his face that it took him a moment to realize his cock was pressed against her wet lips.

"Oh shit, you're not wearing any panties," he gasped.

"I took them off in the bathroom between meetings."

"That's fucking hot," he groaned as she rocked against him, sliding up and down the length of his shaft.

"My nipples," she reminded him, pulling his head to her chest. He enthusiastically started licking and sucking as she continued to roll her hips. His cock was firm and unyielding under her skirt. Her lips parted around him and she felt her slick juices coating him. She adjusted her angle to put more pressure on her clit.

"Mmm! Mmm-hmmm..." He seemed to be enjoying himself. She gripped his shoulders harder, digging her fingernails in as she rocked faster. His tongue lashed against her breast, and his cock swelled urgently between her lips. He tried to shift lower, wanting more, wanting to be inside her. She moved with him, still slipping along the lower half of his shaft, not letting his tip near her opening yet.

"Tony," she gasped, "you'll make me cum." The pressure was building. She buried her face in his hair, panting as she rode him. "Ah! Please, make me cum." She bucked her hips, relentlessly grinding her clit against the throbbing heat of his erection. "Make me cum!" He sucked harder, pinching and rolling her other nipple, still doing his best to thrust against her.

"Fuck!" She squealed as she felt her insides start clenching. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Tony groaned into her breast as a gush of hot liquid washed over him. He released her nipple with a wet pop and dropped his head onto the back of the couch, staring into her eyes as she climaxed on top of him.

"Please, Ash," he pleaded, "let me fuck you." She nodded eagerly, and finally lifted herself enough to reach the top of his cock, let it slip in, and slowly lower herself onto him.

"Ah! Your pussy feels so good," he gasped. She could only groan in agreement. His cock filled her perfectly, her lips wrapped around the base of his shaft. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, shivering as his cock twitched inside her.

Slowly, she started rocking, raising herself up and then dropping back down into him. She closed her eyes and moaned into his mouth as she fucked him. She felt his hands move under her skirt to grab her ass, moving her more emphatically. She broke the kiss and buried her face in his neck, panting with each thrust.

"Oh my god, fuck me, Ash, I'm close..."

He dug his fingers into her ass, gripping her firmly and fucking her against him. Her aftershocks were still coming, or maybe just more, smaller orgasms, one after another after another. Her soaking pussy repeatedly tightened around him, making him groan and fuck her even harder. The wet sounds of their fucking seemed like it was so loud the entire floor would hear.

"Ash, oh fuck, oh fuck, I want to cum," he grunted, his cock swelling inside her.

"Yes! Do it, do it, cum for me," she begged.

"Inside?" He gasped out the question.

"Yesss!" She barely said the word before his entire body went rigid. His cock was throbbing inside her, and she felt his hot cum. "Oh my god, Tony, cum in me, cum in me, cum in me..."

He came for a long time, it seemed. She slowed down as he relaxed, and stopped moving entirely when he let go of her ass. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and nuzzled his ear. After a minute, he grunted as she squeezed his softening cock, and it slipped out of her with a squelch. She squeaked as she felt his cum drip out of her, and he laughed, then kissed her neck.

"Hmmm," she purred happily. "I've been waiting for that all week."

"Really?" He sounded surprised, but not unhappy. "Why didn't you say something?"

"I mean, I didn't know I was waiting for _this_ specifically. But as soon as you showed up on Monday, I knew something was coming."

"To think, we could have been doing this since college."

"No, it wouldn't have been this good in college."

"You think?"

"Yeah, we weren't ready." She nuzzled his neck. "We both had to learn some things, I think."

"Hmmm." He considered that for a moment. "So, what now?"

"I was thinking pizza."

"No," he laughed, playfully smacking her ass. "I mean, what now with us?"

"I know," she said, giving him a kiss. "I guess we'll see."

----

**Three Months Later...**

Ash smiled as she stretched in bed. She'd had some very enjoyable dreams. Still pleasantly groggy, she reached for her phone. She wasn't surprised to see a text from Tony. They'd been talking every day since his visit. He was a few time zones ahead of her so she often had messages waiting from him when she woke up.

At first, it had been mostly sexual. She had an impressive collection of his dick pics, which she'd been surprised to find she didn't hate when they weren't unsolicited. She'd sent him some sexy pics as well, which he was always appreciative of. And then it wasn't long until they were masturbating together on video calls.

But even after he finally talked to his doctor and changed his meds (at her prompting), they'd kept talking. Flirting and sexy messages were easy and fun, but increasingly there were some real conversations. Sometimes they talked late into the evening, about everything and nothing.

She looked forward to telling him about the funny things that happened to her and hearing about his. He was quickly becoming the first person she thought of when she had something to share.

They were both aware of the growing intimacy, but they hadn't talked about it. As long as he lived on the other side of the country, it felt dangerous to acknowledge.

She rubbed her eyes and read the text three times, her smile growing wider.

"Hey Ash, remember that client I was working with when I visited? They offered me a full-time position. It would mean moving over there. What do you think? 🤔😅"

"I think that sounds great. 💋"