Lunch Buddies Pt. 04: Thursday

Story Info
Today, it’s Ash’s turn.
2k words
4.63
4.7k
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 02/07/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash had been up late with a confusing mix of thoughts. On the one hand, there was the kiss. They'd never kissed like that before. There had been a few experimental kisses back in college, while they were still exploring their boundaries. But those never had the heat or the passion they'd shared yesterday. What did it mean? Was she catching feelings? Was he? How would happen when he flew home after this week? Was this still strictly casual, or was she overthinking it?

On the other hand, her body was still crackling with desire whenever she thought about him. The way he watched her. The way he touched himself for her. The way his thighs tensed up when he was getting close to an orgasm. The way his cock felt in her mouth. The way her pussy clenched when he started cumming.

Even after she fell asleep her dreams had been a confusing mess of maybe-feelings and unbridled lust. Tony was everywhere, touching her, holding her, kissing her, pulling down her underwear. His hands squeezing her breasts, caressing her sides, grabbing her ass, and spreading her thighs. His mouth moving down her body, sucking on her nipples, licking her hips, lower and lower. She opened her lips for his cock, but it remained frustratingly out of reach.

She'd woken up tangled in her shirt from tossing and turning, with a wet spot on her panties. She still wasn't sure if the kiss meant anything, but she knew what she wanted for today at least. Going down on him had been both unplanned and surprisingly hot. She wanted him to return the favor.

Before even getting out of bed, she texted him.

"Today it's my turn."

He responded immediately with a thumbs-up. She grinned and pulled her covers higher, scrunching lower for a few more minutes of cozy time before showering.

----

"Hey, Ash." He knocked on her door frame, grinning as she jumped up from her desk, pulled him into her office, and shut the door firmly behind her.

She was ready for him. She'd chosen a flirty sundress that wasn't quite appropriate for the office but was passable with the cardigan that was currently draped over the back of her chair. Below the low neckline she wore the demi bra that she normally hated because her boobs had a tendency to fall out of the cups, but today that was an advantage. The skirt was flirty and twirly and would be easy to pull up so he could remove her thong.

She leaned against the door and bit her lip as he dropped his bag. It might have been her imagination but his erection seemed more noticeable than yesterday. She dragged a finger along her neckline, teasing him with a peek of lace as she sauntered towards him.

"So, it's your turn today," he winked.

"Well, I think it's only fair," she replied, standing very close. She ran her hand down the buttons of his shirt, past his belt buckle, and lower, to trace the outline of his shaft. "If you can handle that."

"Depends if you keep doing that," he said, eyes locked on her cleavage.

"Doing what?" She cupped her hand over his straining cock.

"Getting me all worked up."

"Hmmm," she responded. "I dunno about that. Seems like you were already worked up." He twitched under her palm.

"Ash..."

"Yes?" She leaned in, pressing her chest against him.

"You should stop," he breathed, closing his eyes.

"You should make me stop," she purred, squeezing his cock firmly.

He groaned, grabbed her shoulders, and turned her around. She laughed and let go, but leaned back against him. He lowered his hands to her hips, half-heartedly holding her away. She felt his hot breath on the back of her neck.

"It's... uh," he paused as she pushed back more firmly, grinding her ass into his groin. "It's supposed to be your turn..."

"Uh-huh," she agreed, enjoying the effect she was having on him.

"Then, why..." He trailed off as she moved his hands to her chest.

"I told you," she said, helping him scoop her breasts out of her top. "I want you to make me stop."

"Oh," he said, distracted by her hard nipples under his palms.

"Oh!" He said again, getting it. "I see."

He let go of her chest, put one hand on her hip, and wrapped the other around her ponytail. She gasped excitedly as he pushed her forward, taking the pressure off his cock and pulling her head so she was looking up at the ceiling. She felt his stubble against her neck and his lips against her ear.

"Today," he growled, in a way that made her knees go a little wobbly. "Is going to be your turn. You're going to stop distracting me and give me a chance to do for you what you did for me yesterday, okay?"

She bit her lip and nodded.

"Go put your hands on your desk."

He released her hair and she walked to her desk. Slowly, she put her palms on top. She heard him take a few deep breaths, centering himself.

"Now, lift up your dress."

Excited, she lifted the hem, holding it up above her waist. She heard a sharp intake of breath when he saw her thong.

"Bend over."

She gathered the fabric in one hand, holding it in place as she leaned on her elbows. She felt deliciously exposed. Her heart raced as she felt him approach.

"Spread your legs."

She did as he asked, and felt him drop to his knees behind her. His hands caressed her ass, then moved slowly over her hips and down the outside of her legs, before traveling back up her inner thighs. She inhaled with anticipation, but he pulled his hands away at the last moment. He did that several more times until she was quivering and desperate for more.

"Oh!" She gasped excitedly when she felt a finger brush against the thin fabric that was the only thing separating them. Still moving slowly and touching lightly, he traced the edges of her thong. He moved past her lips, reaching under to brush against her mound, then pulling back and allowing a knuckle to graze against her.

Just as she was about to demand more, he increased the pressure. His hands gripped her cheeks, pushing them together and spreading them apart. He rubbed his long fingers over her underwear, describing a broad circle around her clit before dragging back up, sending sparks up her spine as his fingertips teased against her opening.

He touched her gently but firmly, increasing the pressure until she purred. His fingers explored everywhere, rubbing and caressing. She could tell by the way the fabric clung to her lips that she was getting wet. She knew he could feel it too, by his increasing focus on her cleft. Her breath was coming quicker now, and she gripped the fabric of her dress tightly.

Finally, he roughly pulled her thong down, leaving her exposed. He helped her step out of her underwear and threw it carelessly toward the couch. Then he grabbed her with two hands, thumbs on her lips, and spread her open. She gasped as she felt his hot breath against her wet skin. He seemed to be savoring the sight.

He made her wait for what felt like long minutes but was probably only seconds. Her heart was pounding. She forced herself to breathe.

At last, he licked the full length of her. The sensation made her knees buckle for a moment, but he was holding her up. His tongue pushed between her spread lips to her opening and probed deep. He moaned happily as he began to lap up her cream. He licked everywhere, tracing her swollen lips and pulling them into his mouth. She arched her back to give him better access, encouraging him to move toward her clit.

"Oh my god," she purred.

He took the hint and focused on her most sensitive spot, teasing around her bud, and closing his lips around her. She grunted as he slipped a finger inside. She pushed her keyboard and other desk stuff away so she could drop from her elbows, laying her chest directly on the desktop. The wood was cool against her exposed breasts. She gripped the edge with one hand and brought the other to cover her mouth, not trusting herself to keep quiet.

Tony's head pressed firmly forward, licking and sucking and rubbing. The room seemed to be filled with the wet sounds of her pleasure. His finger moved insistently inside her, another bumping invitingly against her back door. She was rolling her hips without meaning to, mashing her pussy against his face. There was a quickly building pressure in her core.

"Ah fuck, Tony," she gasped.

He moaned in reply, which sent vibrations through her. She bucked as his tongue flicked insistently on her clit. The movement caused his finger, already slick with her wetness, to slip into her ass. She barely managed not to squeal loudly. It felt good but the stimulation was getting intense.

Wanting something to suck on, she put her own fingers into her mouth. His tongue swirled urgently around her clit, licking up her dripping arousal. She squirmed, tensing her thighs and moving her knees.

His fingers were thrusting into her now, coated with her juices. She moaned and matched his pace, fucking her mouth, imagining it was his cock. She groaned as she felt her climax approaching.

"Gonna make me cummm," she murmured around her fingers. Her entire body was tensing, her insides starting to clench. Desperately, she reached back, grabbing a handful of his hair and holding him firmly against her.

Sparks and flashes of color flared behind her tightly closed eyelids. Tony grunted in surprise as she gushed in his mouth, but eagerly swallowed and kept moving with her. She squeezed tightly around him with each wave of pleasure that rolled through her body.

Finally, she let go. He rocked back, gasping for breath. He removed his fingers, causing a nearly overwhelming wave of sensation that made her gasp, and then collapse, trying to catch her breath.

For several minutes she lay there on her desk, face buried in her arm, unaware of anything beyond the soft aftershocks of her orgasm.

So, it took a moment for her to realize what she was hearing. Tony was standing behind her, desperately stroking himself with the hand he'd been fucking her with, using her cum as lubrication.

Still aroused, she rolled over on her back so she could see. He stepped forward, between her spread legs, the tip of his cock nearly touching her lips. Her juices were dripping from his chin, and there was an intense look in his eyes. She knew he was ready to cum. Knew that getting her off had left him right on the edge.

They stared at each other as the moment stretched. His cock was right there, slick with her cream and his precum. Her cunt was thrumming and eager. He could enter her in a heartbeat. She knew he would thrust inside and immediately climax. One stroke into her velvety heat and he'd fill her with cum. She gasped at the intensity of the image.

He must have been thinking the same thing. He moved his hips forward just enough to rub against her clit. She jumped and he groaned. He retreated, still stroking his cock, then did it again. As he pulled back, a squirt of precum fell on her skin like a promise.

Fuck. She wanted this. It wasn't what she'd planned for today, but now she wanted to take him. To see the look on his face as he entered her. To feel his cock twitching and pumping deep in her pussy.

Urgently, she reached down, intending to grab him and put him between her lips. But as soon as she touched his cock, he groaned and started cumming. She gasped as she felt hot cum splash through her fingers and drip onto her lips. All she could do was squeeze and milk him as he thrust repeatedly into her hand.

Eventually, he groaned and fell forward, head on her chest. He panted, heart pounding against her as his cock softened and slipped from her fingers. She savored his weight on top of her, as his cum dripped slowly down her ass onto the floor.

Oh well, she thought, grinning and biting her lip. There was still tomorrow.