Lunch in the Arts District

Story Info
A hot anonymous encounter in a warehouse.
3.4k words
4.5
3.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers

It's a fantasy that we both Mysty and I share. Sitting at my work desk, I reread the messages from the night before and this morning. The pictures are tantalizing and the excitement is palpable in her dirty talk. I set my phone down on the desk and have to adjust myself before my next meeting. This will be a new experience for us both, I think. I adjust my tie once I breathe through the massive boner, then go to the conference room.

When I return, a message is waiting for me. I undo my tie as I normally do before lunch and read the text. It's the coordinator for the encounter.

"Just about ready for lunch?" He texts me.

"I'm already hungry," I text back.

"She's all set up for you," he says. I feel myself become flush with adrenaline. My cock starts to become hard again. My imagination flashes images in my mind of how Mysty might be set up for me.

"Here's the address. Should be walking distance," he says. I check the map to the address. It's an abandoned building on the corner of the main street in the arts district, right near my work. It won't take more than 10 minutes.

"Hope you have an appetite for today," texts the coordinator.

"Like you wouldn't even imagine. I'm on my way," I say.

#

On the walk, I think about the conversations with Mysty over the last few weeks.

She's very shy at first as she wades into our talks. She regards her fantasies with care, slowly teasing me with bits of information about what turns her on with each talk. First, she tells me about her desire for intellectual stimulation. Our texting turns to phone calls where we start talking about astrophysics and astronomy. Occasionally I catch her keeping a moan back as she touches herself in between the facts about the stars.

Next, Mysty relinquishes the fact about control. Her daily life is always full of decisions and how she is exhausted by it. She wants a strong man to take over. The idea of being in control of her starts to drive me wild inside at how I can use her as my play toy. I tell her this. She says she touches herself to this concept for days.

She starts to call in the middle of the night. I hear her heavy moaning over the phone. She asks for me to speak to her like I'm there with her, commanding her, telling her how to touch herself. My low voice gives demands that she follows. The orgasm she has over the phone makes me so hard I start to drip.

Soon, Mysty starts to reveal herself to me in different ways. First, she says she really wants to meet. She gives me her fantasy about our first encounter. Almost anonymous and completely physical right when we meet. I start to imagine it, how I might command her and make her moan like she does over the phone.

Next she reveals her want of being tied up. The feeling of being bound, helpless, and almost without a choice but to give herself to me. I think of the rope in my closet, the hemp bundles scream at me to bind her in just the right ways for me to enter her deeply. And lastly, she finally gives in and spills out her want of pain. How she wants her orgasms to be controlled, her face to be slapped, and her ass cheeks to be reddened right before having her hair pulled. Disciplined, she says. The very word makes me tumble over in my mind.

"I want you," I say over the phone.

"You can have me," Mysty says. "But how?"

"I have an idea," I say. She listens with intent. Then agrees by allowing me to control her orgasm over the phone. We hang up, and my business mind combines with my horniness to set up a plan.

Using a kink coordinator that I know well, I send him the plan. He's a champion of mediation and reaches out to her. I wait patiently, constantly running my mind to the planned fantasy in between work meetings and when I make my way home in my car. Soon a text comes across. She agrees by sending me her in her new outfit for the fantasy to come. A fishnet bodysuit with stockings that can easily rip. I can barely drive home with the boner touching the steering wheel.

And now the day is here. The fantasy and experience of an anonymous encounter begins. I turn the corner of the street and walk down an alleyway lined with pale brick buildings and tin roofs. I look down at my phone to see the navigation ending at an old abandoned factory. Its walls look patched and old and some of the windows are covered, even broken. A steel door at its base is slightly ajar. I pull the rest of it open and walk in.

A musty darkness is within. The coordinator, a skinny man with white wisps at his temples, is sitting in a steel fold out by a bunch of leftover wooden beams on the floor. He meets me with a handshake. Although it's been a while, we exchange greetings like friends who saw each other yesterday.

"All good?" I ask him.

"Oh yes," he says, shaking his head in affirmation. "She told me that she disobeyed you and touched herself before she came here. Said she couldn't help it. So I tied her up exactly like you asked; The punishment pose," he says.

He continues to detail out the rest of the encounter, how he laid out the toys and tools for my punishment session for her. My lips part and I can't hide myself as he gets to the end.

"I'll be here guarding the door and I'll clean up for you afterward and make sure she gets home safe," he says. I thank him and then he points me to a dusty stairwell leading to the second floor.

#

I take my time, letting my work shoes echo up each step. The stairwell twists up to the second level to reveal a high rise ceiling with a large open floor. And there, in the middle of the rubbish of plastic, PVC pipes, and rusted machines, is my lovely Mysty.

I see her start to shake with anticipation as my shoes click against the concrete floor. The ropes have her bound to one of the machines, legs spread apart by a steel bar the coordinator used. The fishnet stocks that trace up her thighs are exactly the kind I like. She's bent over, wide open for me. As I get closer, her open pussy glistens with wetness. Her hands are bound up over her head against the machine, a rope pulley easily assembled for me to reposition her at will. I see the toys and my tools laid out on a comfortable and clean satin cloth, just as I asked. The low bed is set up perfectly next to her, ready for me to throw her down at any time I feel.

"Hello Mysty," I say. My low voice rumbles through the empty space, making her moan. But the punishment ball gag is already in her mouth. I see saliva drip onto the dusty floor from her face. I take off my suit coat and my tie and set it next to the toys. I roll my sleeves up.

"My friend tells me that you confessed to him. That you disobeyed me and touched yourself this morning. Is that true?" I say as I start to walk to the tools. I debate about either using the cane or the paddle. Mysty has the gall to lie to me, moaning no. I hear her try to explain through the gag, but all I hear is a naughty girl asking for more punishment.

I pick up the paddle and walk behind her.

"I don't like it when you lie to me. Only bad girls lie. Are you being a bad girl?" I say authoritatively. Mysty moans again, protesting that she isn't lying. I grab her by the hair and pull her head back.

Her face is made up and her eyes wild with excitement. The red ball gag looks tantalizingly sexy against her lips that I so badly want to slide my cock into. But not yet I think. She asked for a bit of punishment before, a bit of pain, so she'll get it.

"I'm going to ask you one more time," I say, "Did you touch yourself this morning?"

Mysty breathes heavily and drool start to come from the ball. She looks unbelievably sensual and ready to be used. She shakes her head no, trying to hide a smirk.

I let her hair go and her head bobs down. I hear her begin to plead with me as I take my position behind her.

"I'm going to spank you, like the naughty girl you are, until you confess to me. And you're going to enjoy this. Understand?" I say evenly. She moans in the affirmative.

The spanks start gently at first as she moans in pleasure. The paddle slowly makes the outside of her fishnet ass pink as she warms up. Then I grab her by the hair, making her arch her back, and I swing a little hard. The smack echoes off the industrial walls surrounding us.

"Are you ready to confess?" With a handful of her wavy black hair, she still shakes no. I spank her again harder. She moans out in ecstasy with the pain. I go again, her pleas of pain and pleasure making me harder with every swing. Soon her legs are shaking, her ass turning red, and she begins to beg through the ball-gag for me to stop. I come around in front of her to see sweat beading around her forehead and down her luscious back. I take her head in both of my hands. Her eyes are still wild with pleasure, ready to please.

"Are you ready now?" I ask her gently. She nods yes. I take the gag out of her mouth. Saliva drips from her smeared red lipstick as she takes a deep breath in.

"I touched myself. I couldn't help it. I woke up wet and thinking about you. I touched myself so many times!" she says quickly.

"That's the honest girl I know," I say. "Would you like to apologize?" I ask.

"Uh-hu. Please!" she says. "I'm sorry!"

I feel my eyes roll into the back of my head as I drop the paddle next to me. It clangs against the chipped concrete floor. I unzip my fly. I take her head in both of my hands, angling her up so that she can see both my erect cock and my eyes.

"Look at me," I say. She does. Her mess of a face is about to be a lot messier.

"Open up," I say. She does, letting her tongue out as far as it can go. I slide my cock in, feeling the warmth and lushness of her mouth. She begins to moan, reveling in the taste as she lets her saliva coat my cock. I begin to thrust into her, over and over again. The red lipstick starts to build at the base of my cock. She then takes me deep and starts to close her eyes as she struggles against gagging.

"No no no," I say, instructing her. I pull my cock out, jizz mixing with saliva strings from her mouth, and I give her a small slap on the face. She yelps.

"You keep your eyes on me, understand?" I say with her face in my hands.

"Yes sir," she wines. I continue with her beautiful brown eyes fixed on me. The gagging she makes vibrates my cock and makes me throw my head back. Her mascara starts to run as she takes me into her throat more and more. The sensation brings my cock to a harder and harder state. The pleasure starts to hit my brain. My little anonymous encounter, my fuck toy, is learning, and it's time for her treat.

"Go ahead, apologize for lying," I say. I take her face and pull my cock deep into her. She muffles an apology and then begins to gag on me. The vibration and her feeble attempt make me moan out in pleasure. I pull out and she gasps, drooling more.

"I'm sorry sir. I lied and I'm sorry, please!" she pleads with me. I can tell by her shaking that she's had enough, and its time to use her as my little fuck toy.

I pull back the rope binding her hands as she is brought upright. She breathes in relief, looking at me with a messy face and mascara running down her eyes. I take her by the chin and bring my mouth close to her ear.

"You're such a good girl," I whisper. Her head cocks back and knees buckle in excitement.

"I want to be good for you," says Mysty. "I'll be your little fuck toy. Please use me," she asks.

And I oblige.

My hand makes it down over the rope and her fishnets down to her pussy. I play on the tip of her clit, going in small circles at first to make her start moving her hips. She tries to lean forward to bite my shoulder, but is stopped by the rope holding her hands over her head. I grab her by the throat.

"Let me see your pretty eyes," I say.

Her pouting face starts to turn red as I squeeze her neck slightly. My finger wanders down her labia and around the entrance to her. Her lips part as she begins to moan for more.

I let both of my fingers inside, curling up to feel the warmth of her. I know I hit her g-spot as she comes up on her dirty toes on the floor, the metal bar keeping her spread as her legs fight against the rope. Every curl of the finger makes her hips move forward, her moaning now turning to short screams with every motion I make with my hand. I can feel her clenching, and I start to stroke myself. She looks down, seeing my cock throb with pleasure and anticipation. She starts to shake more.

"May I please cum?" she moans out.

I grab her by the throat again and bring my lips to her ear. I lick her, then stick my tongue into her ear deep. I can feel her skin explode with goosebumps.

"No. You'll do it when I say," I say to her.

Her shivers in ecstasy are all I need to know for how much fun she is having. So I decided to increase her fun. I leave my body against hers, curling up my fingers harder and faster. She clenches more, threatening to scream. She bites down on my white work shirt as her entire body flexes, doing everything she can from letting her body release the orgasm she wants to have.

I can feel her dripping on to my hands, so wet that I could easily slide into her. I oblige myself and throw off my work shirt. Then I throw off her restraints quickly, first the rope holding her up, but keeping her hands bound around the wrists. Then the bar between her feet easily comes off, but rope still holds around her ankles beautifully. I hold her by the neck as she gathers her feet under her, tip toeing and bouncing as an eager little slut waiting to serve. I turn her and push her onto the comfortable bed near us.

She splays out on the pristine sheets, keeping her legs open for me, moaning and grinding her hips to put on a show. I take off my belt and stand above her, looking at her with the belt in my hand. I admire her body, the lingerie she wears, and the ecstatic look on her face.

"So you touched yourself this morning?" I say. She nods with a pleasurable smile.

"Be a good girl and show me how you did it," I say.

With both of her bound hands, she reaches down to herself and begins to finger her pussy. She struggles with her bonds, but manages to spread her pussy and flick her clit with her fingers. I stand there, stroking myself with one hand and holding the belt with the other. Her eyes dart from mine to the belt, knowing that she wants to please me and avoid another spanking. She starts to shake and I feel myself becoming flush, ready to cum.

"May I please cum!" she pleads with me desperately. I stop touching myself and hold my stare at her. She stops touching herself immediately.

"I'm sorry sir!" she begins to say. "I won't--," but I interrupt her pleading and take her by the hip, throwing her over onto her front. The belt wraps around her neck, and I take her hips and put them in the air. Her ass looks beautiful in fishnets and my cock is hard and ready. I pull on the belt, and Mysty arches her back. I bring myself close to her ear again.

"When you feel my cum inside you, then you can cum. Understand?" I say. She nods. "You're being such a good girl. And I'm going to reward you with my cum. Would you like that?" I ask.

Her nod is so hard that she nearly chokes herself on my belt.

I pull back and keep one hand on the belt, another on her back as I begin to put myself inside Mysty. The moment she feels my cock, she lets out a moan of relief and joy that is only muffled by the short pull of my belt.

Every time I pull back, she pushes her hips into me to feel the fullness of my cock. Every thrust brings me closer, making me moan with delight. I play with the belt, letting it off to allow her to move as she likes, then pulling on it and ramming myself into her the way I like. We trade back and forth over and over. And I begin to feel her pussy starting to clench again. Her orgasm is close and I can feel her being a good girl and holding her tongue, waiting, as commanded, for me to release first.

"You're such a good girl," I say. She starts to ride me harder than ever.

I feel myself release, the pumping of my cock filling her up. She feels smooth inside and I continue to cum harder than I have in a long time. She finally lets herself cum, screaming and moaning without regard to the echoes against the surrounding second floor. Sweat beads on her back as her pussy continues to tighten as I continue to thrust. Her orgasm is long and releasing. A final oh my god escapes her mouth as I let go of the belt, and her entire body collapses into a sweaty mess of filth into the pristine mattress.

#

I sit with her on my chest and in between my legs as I lean against a stack of wood wrapped in an aging plastic sheet. My hands wrap around her body, covered in a comfortable sheet. Her breathing is heavy and hard at first, but then I feel her rest into my body and arms as her temperature cools down. I pat down her hair and kiss her on the cheek.

"Now tell me that wasn't worth the wait and coordination," I whisper.

Mysty's laugh is so delightful I feel myself getting hard again.

"Yes," she manages to say. Her exhausted body now fully rests into mine. I pull the hair around her ear and put my mouth close.

"You are such a wonderful woman," I say. "And thank you for making my fantasy come true."

"Thank you for making mine," she said. I feel her think for a moment, and suddenly she starts moving her hips again, reimagining the encounter. I look at my watch.

"Time for me to go back to work," I say. She starts to claw at me, clearly wanting more.

"Can we do this again sometime?" She asks. I take her by the chin and plant a sweet and long kiss.

"You'll be hearing from the coordinator soon, just as soon as you tell me about the other fantasies you've been holding back," I say.

Mysty smiles and leans into me again, and I take an extra few more minutes to cradle her in my arms, running my hands through her hair.

My next meeting can wait.

Delimity
Delimity
218 Followers