Lunch in the Woods

Story Info
Lunch service for my Miss.
1.4k words
4.14
1.9k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miss was working from home. She stretched in the hard-backed wooden chair. Her phone blooped.

Lunch? She smiled.

Thanks, 10 minutes, she replied.

I was out in front with the motorcycle, waiting for her. She stepped into the sunlight. I felt weak in the knees and had to hold on to my bike for support. Her long dark hair fell over her shoulder. I could see her sparkling blue eyes reflect the sun and sky. She wore just dark enough, but not too dark, red lipstick that made her lips, those luscious, delicious lips, the highlight of her face, offset as they were by her alabaster skin. A man's white dress shirt buttoned up to the next to last button, shone brilliantly as it exposed her lovely jugular notch. A light gray, Angora sweater was draped over her shoulders covering her arms and handbag. It did nothing to hide her lovely breasts as they gracefully displaced the shirt. The shirt was, of course, tucked into a pair of skin-tight black jeans. She was wearing modest heels today. She smiled when she saw the bike and I melted.

"Where to?" she asked.

"Surprise," I replied as I stowed her handbag and handed her her leather jacket, gloves, and helmet. I stiffened in my pants as I watched her mount the bike, always my favorite moment, stretching those jeans over her very fine ass. I rode out carefully in the traffic appreciating greatly the feel of her hands on my waist. At a red light, she reached a hand inside my jacket and tweaked a nipple. My dick nearly poked a hole in the gas tank.

We went to a nearby park where I had scouted a secluded knoll where we would be undisturbed. I parked and steadied the bike for her graceful dismount. That ass! She watched as I opened one side case and raised one eyebrow when I pulled out a couple of blankets. Her eyes widened when I opened the top case and pulled out a large picnic basket. I carried our lunch and escorted her to a tall oak tree surrounded by dense bushes.

I spread the olive green, army blanket under the tree. I watched, with a lump in my heart, as she sat gently on the blanket and leaned against the tree folding her stems, gracefully under her.

I sat opposite her, momentarily paralyzed by her beauty. I opened the basket and pulled out two placemats and two sets of silverware. I set our places and then poured her a glass of a lightly flavored seltzer that was, remarkably, still cold and fresh from its time in the freezer.

I pulled out a small Tupperware of homemade guacamole and a small bag of thin crackers. I watched, hypnotized, as she served herself with long, graceful fingers. I couldn't move as she opened her mouth to eat. Absolute grace. I didn't want to embarrass her by staring so I forced myself to eat.

I then pulled out two small foil-wrapped packages. They were salmon fillets with mustard, dill, and lemon wrapped and baked in puff pastry. Delicious, served hot or even cold as they were today. I watched, fascinated, as she held the small pie in her long hands and nibbled it. She smiled and sighed with pleasure as the flavors burst in her mouth. I felt a great joy in having served her well in this way too.

To this day, I cannot remember what we discussed. We talked about everything and nothing. I have to admit that the sunlight and shadows that danced on her wild nymph majesty mesmerized me and addled my memory. Her body was born to these moments of magic.

When she finished, I reached into the basket and pulled out two small, chocolate brownies with almond bits and raisins that I had baked the night before. They were the perfect combination of gooey and crunchy. Miss's eyes widened and she smiled as she saw them.

When finished, Miss leaned back and stretched against the tree, pulling the bottom of her shirt from her pants and exposing her flat, tight belly. She patted her full belly and burped softly and gracefully. We both snorted in laughter. I crawled to her and kissed and nuzzled her belly while she ran her hands through my hair and lightly scratched my face and neck with her nails. I wrapped my arms around her waist and buried myself in her. Her scent was all around me.

After that moment, I jumped up and grabbed the second blanket. I held it up, making a screen for her. She understood immediately and stripped off her jeans and panty. She sat again and I lay between her legs and pulled the second blanket over me. She pulled an apple from the basket. In this way, it looked like a young lady was sitting against a tree with a blanket around her waist and legs as she pretended to eat an apple, enjoying the sunlight and breeze.

I, of course, began my service by gently kissing her thighs and her mons. She patted my head through the blanket and my heart swelled. I flattened my tongue against her swollen nether lips just letting her feel my presence and dedication. I then split her lips open with the side of my tongue. I heard Miss sigh and felt her relax further against the tree. She rolled her pelvis forward, signaling me to proceed. I licked the length of her vulva, tasting her essence. The world around me disappeared and I could think of nothing but her pleasure. I probed her opening with my tongue pressing on the muscles of her entrance, feeling them spasm back against my tongue. I slid up to her clitoris and nibbled it gently. Then back and forth. I pictured her above me trying to maintain her composure while I knew I was driving her crazy. I felt her tighten and she gushed her fluid which I gratefully consumed as I continued to lash her with my tongue. I could hear her muffled scream into her fist. I kissed her vulva gently as she relaxed once again against the tree.

She was not finished. She jumped up and in one swift motion grabbed the blanket and a knife. She jabbed a hole in the middle of the blanket. I got the message and pulled my jeans and underwear down. She threw the blanket over me and I shoved my steel-hard dick through the hole. I was just a warm, hard dildo for her now and I reveled in my service to her. She rode me without seeing me at all. The fibers of the blanket gently rubbed her thighs and perineum heightening her excitement. I felt her weight on me as a joy. She rode faster and faster. She bent down and crushed her chest to mine through the blanket. I was just a piece of furniture for her pleasure. She sat back up and crooned, banging her fists on my hidden chest. She was wild in her orgasm. She collapsed on the blanket and, incidentally, me. I never felt so safe, warm, and protected as in that almost anonymous, post-orgasmic embrace of hers.

I hadn't dared cum without her permission. She pulled off of my aching penis and I felt her long hand squeeze it. She fumbled for something I couldn't see. Slowly, achingly, she stroked my penis and teased its corona. It was my turn to tighten and she slowed even further. I dared not mumble my frustrations lest she stop. But Miss slowly continued. Lightly, gently, sometimes scratching, she rubbed and scraped. She stopped suddenly. I felt her lean and scrape her teeth on the head of my penis. I was just about to shoot as she pulled back and kissed the side of my penis. I gave up my orgasm as a gift to her as my penis twitched in vain against her lips. She watched my seed pulse into a spoon she held.

She yanked the blanket from my face. She pulled me up and cradled my head at her breast. Staring into my eyes, she brought the spoon to my mouth. She caressed my face with her other hand as I opened my mouth.

"Swallow your just desserts for me now," she said as she poured my seed back into me. I obeyed staring into the bottomless ocean of her beautiful eyes.

"Good boy," she said, leaning in to barely touch her lips, the ones I craved to mine. I blushed and could not move for many moments after that.

We, eventually, rose, Miss relieved that we had not been discovered in flagrante delicto. I gathered our things while Miss dressed and composed herself (though she needed it not). I packed the bike and we rode off, together, into the afternoon sun.