The Gym

Story Info
I assist Miss with her workout at the gym.
1.4k words
3.89
6.1k
3

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/28/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long day. It was six or six-thirty when I leaned back in my chair, stiff from sitting in front of the computer for the past six hours. I stretched and my phone bleeped. It was Miss.

Gym, 7 PM, she texted.

She read my mind. I needed a good workout. Miss guaranteed one.

I hopped on the bike and was at the gym just a few minutes before 7. The owner, Bob, greeted me at the front desk. He recognized me as Miss's boy as I had been there with her several times before.

"She's in the back room," he said.

Together, we walked toward the rear of the building. We stepped into the back room and saw Miss and her other boy already working out. Miss looked up and Bob tossed her a ring of keys saying, "Just turn out the lights and lock the front door when you're done."

"Will do, Bob, and thank you," she said as she caught the keys while maintaining her pace on the elliptical. Bob had known her family for years.

"Give me 10 push-ups and then get on the bike, you," she said to me with a cat-who-ate-the-canary smile on her beautiful lips. I quickly changed into my gym shorts and a t-shirt and started to crank out my push-ups. I then got on the bike behind Miss's elliptical. I got into the zone quickly. I could stare at Miss's ass on the elliptical forever.

"Time for sit-ups. Give me 50," she said. I immediately got off the bike and dropped onto my back at her feet. I bent my knees and began sit-ups. She sat on my feet and held my knees. Every time I sat up she would lean in and let me get close to her. I tried to get closer each time, as I counted, so I could steal a kiss. She kept just out of reach. On my last sit-up, she leaned in and gave me a long, slow kiss. My heart leapt.

"Good boy," she whispered. She noticed her other boy had finished his cycling and was now bench pressing on a nearby bench. He was benching 200 or so and I could see Miss appreciating his tightened muscles and the way he moved his body. He finished his sets relatively quickly and she walked over. She was wearing only a sports bra and a tight, rather, very tight, boy short and gray sneakers. She glowed from her workout and perhaps in anticipation of what was to come. She stripped out of her shorts as she stood by the other boy's head. She called me over.

From a gym bag on the floor, she pulled two rolls of athletic tape. She threw one to me and pointed to her boy's feet. She taped both his hands to the bar that held his weights while I removed his shorts and taped his ankles to the legs of the bench. His head fell back off the edge of the bench. Miss straddled his head facing his feet. I came up behind her. I reached around her waist with my left arm and across her breasts with my right. She leaned back against me and I held her tight. She tilted her head back over my clavicle and against my neck. This exposed her neck on the other side to my lips. At the same time she jumped slightly and hooked her legs around my knees. Like this, she was suspended completely from me as I held her tightly to my body.

I bent my knees and began rubbing her vulva like a pencil eraser on her other boy's mouth and nose. She groaned and I hugged her tighter. I continued to bob and weave teasing her across his mouth. I plunged into a deep knee bend and I saw his tongue shoot into her waiting cavity. She groaned louder and squirmed on him. He had learned his lesson last time and was now very successfully serving his Miss. I rubbed Miss up and down, left and right, forward and back. I slammed her down on his nose and picked her right back up again. She was gyrating back and forth in my arms. I could feel her belly tighten and loosen. She was close. I dropped down one more time and the boy latched on to his Miss's button and sucked for all he was worth. She spasmed and shook in orgasm as I held her tightly in place. I could feel through my lips on her neck the orgasm as it pulsed through her veins. I bit her neck gently.

When she had calmed a bit she supported herself with her hands on his chest and gently rocked herself to another, smaller, gentler orgasm on his mouth.

I picked her up, again, from behind. I stepped with her hanging from my arms to the other boy's side. His pelvis was was lifting off the bench as much as it could trying to fuck the ceiling. I lifted a leg and stepped over his stomach positioning Miss over his shaft.

"Do it," she ordered and I impaled her on his cock. She took him to the hilt. She wailed and screamed as he filled her completely. She began to ride him reverse cowgirl. I left her there and stepped around in front of her between the other boy's legs. I dropped to my knees in front of her. She slowed her rocking and lifted my face to hers. Inches away from her lovely, orgasmic face, she stared into my soul with her steel gray eyes and said, "I have something special for you, my boy."

"I know, Miss," I replied in a soft voice, both my heart and my dick about to burst.

She then grabbed my ears, pushed me lower on my knees and pulled my mouth to her clitoris. As she picked up her riding pace, I nibbled, licked and gently bit her button all the while feeling the other boy's shaft pass beneath my lips into her. I may have licked his shaft once or twice in passing just to make sure he stayed his hardest for her. Miss was going mad. Her whole body was shaking and she yanked on my ears. She screamed, again, and gave a long, guttural moan, as every muscle in her body tightened in orgasm.

At that moment, I saw the other boy's testicles start to tighten and rise. Miss noticed his imminent orgasm. With her last strength, she slowly lifted off his shaft, sat on his belly. She grabbed my ears and pulled my mouth down onto his bursting penis. I tightened my tongue and upper palate against the head of his penis as it lodged deep in my throat. He erupted with three long shots of seed deep into my throat and I calmly swallowed each one.

As he softened in my mouth, Miss caressed my face feeling, through my cheek, his organ still in my mouth. She rested my head against her thigh.

"Good boy," she purred in my ear, "Now cum for me." She reached down and scraped my nipple with her long, strong fingers and fingernails. I squirted in my shorts without even having my cock touched; so great was her power over me. I blushed in her hand.

I rose and helped both of them off the bench. They hobbled to the showers while I cleaned up the space for the next day.

I joined them in the showers. They were hugging and kissing each other under the spray. I approached and washed his back while she kissed him. I then washed her back while he kissed her. I then reached around the two of them and bear hugged them together; locked at the lips, chest and belly. I could feel their passion through Miss's tight body.

I reached between them and starting stroking him between their bellies. He attacked her mouth and lips with fervor. When I felt him near the edge, I paused. Miss turned away from him. With a raw passion in her eyes that I yearned to see one day directed at me, she nodded.

"Now," she said and I rubbed my thumb over his frenulum.

He shot another load up between their bellies as he collapsed in her arms. She had placed her mouth on his and sucked the breath of his orgasm from him.

I helped them finish showering and got them each a towel. I quickly finished my shower. We all got dressed and threw our towels in the bin.

Miss and her other boy left hand in hand. Miss turned, just as they reached the door, and blew me a kiss. A bittersweet ache rose in my chest as I smiled and blushed in return. I turned off the lights, locked the front door behind me and sauntered off into the darkness, whistling a happy tune.