Lunch Pt. 03

Story Info
Susan flogs Bill and in return gets fogged.
3.2k words
4.59
2.9k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lunch Part 3

Joe E Hartley

September 2022

Readers,

Part 2 of this story was a risk for me and several readers hated it, but there were also many of those who follow my work who liked it and a few asked me to continue. Since the votes of the haters count much higher than those who do like the story. I concluded that I had at least four people who loved the story for every one person who hated it.

I decided to honor those who asked for a part 3.

For those who hated part 2, this is more of the same.

This story deals with seniors, those over 65, having sex, if that is not your thing then this story is not for you.

Joeehartley

Susan headed home feeling empowered. She had never been a mistress before. She had always been on the receiving end of the flogger and knew what it felt like. She knew that when the sensation was allowed to build, the satisfaction was far greater. What was depicted in the porn videos was violence and pain. It crossed the pleasure/pain line for her.

Initially she got her mistress costume to look sexy, not to play the role of a mistress, but Bill seemed to like the idea and before she knew it, she was playing the role with a willing partner

She considered herself lucky to have found a man, like Bill, who could finally admit to what he liked. Some may call it submissive, but there was nothing about Bill that was submissive. Susan likewise learned that she enjoyed playing the role of a mistress, even though there was not much about her that anyone would call dominate. Bill denied his desire initially, but as they talked, he found he liked feeling the kiss of the flogger.

She had told him that she would enjoy alternating roles in their sex play. She too enjoyed the intimate feel of the flogger's tails against her sensitive skin.

Bill had never had orgasms before that even came close to what he experienced with Susan and her flogger. The pleasure he felt from the first blow of the flogger had surprised him and he wanted more. It wasn't until later after Susan left that his mind took over and told him that real men don't do this, no matter how good it felt.

It took a long conversation with Susan to help him realize that he'd been allowing his perception of what society dictated to hold him back from exploring what he might like as an individual. He was not a carbon copy of some made up caricature of what a man was, or wasn't. It took some time, but he finally realized that John Wayne wasn't real. He then regretted spending the majority of his life denying himself anything other than what the so-called real man would do.

Bill turned on his computer to research stories of men being spanked by women, to explore what turned him on and what was too far over the top, He knew he enjoyed the sting of the flogger when Susan used it on him, and even more so when she directed him to spread his legs.

The next day Bill got ready to meet Susan at the buffet just as Susan boarded her bus leading her to the same location. She had her bag filled with the toys she planned on using today. Both Bill and Susan tingled with a level of excitement, knowing that they had each met a person who might take them to a level of satisfaction they hadn't experienced in a while.

Bill arrived first, he knew he would, he'd been coming here for a quite a while and he knew what time the bus arrived. He chose his normal seat and went to fill his plate. Susan had just placed her ticket on the table they were to share when he returned.

"Hi Bill," she announced, "Let me get my plate and I'll be right back. I'm looking forward to today. Are you too?"

"That's all I could think about last night," he commented, "but we do need to wait until we get back to my place."

"True," she agreed. "We might get carried away if we start here and I don't want to be forced to explain why I was spanking your naked ass on the buffet line."

Bill laughed with her, but at the same time felt a warmth creeping up his body. His butt started to tingle. How could mere words get him all worked up?

They finished their meal and headed over to Bill's house. They walked together not touching for fear of starting their play time too soon. Their minds filled with ideas of what lay ahead, but they walked in silence. Luckily Bill lived close by and soon opened the door to his home.

Bill headed into the kitchen to pour wine for the two of them while Susan stepped into the bedroom with her bag.

Bill brought two glasses of wine into his living room and set them on the side tables by his couch. He felt that, if past history was a gauge, the coffee table needed to be free of anything breakable.

Susan stepped out of the bedroom and Bill's mouth dropped. He'd seen this outfit before, but it still turned him on.

She took the same pose she had when she first wore this for Bill with one foot resting on his coffee table and facing him. He saw, as he did that first day the same vision that had been a part of his nightly dreams ever since, of her wearing a black vinyl shelf bra displaying her erect nipples, a black vinyl garter belt holding up a pair of black net nylons encased in a pair of black vinyl boots. She wore no panties, but she did wear a sultry smile and held a black leather flogger.

Bill's pants grew tighter seeing her with that flogger. He had watched several videos last night of floggers in action, and looked forward to feeling it for real.

Susan felt herself getting wet as she watched Bill stare at her mostly exposed flesh. She shifted her stance so that her legs were more open to his gaze.

"Strip,' She demanded.

Bill quickly followed the instruction given and stood in front of this erotic vision, with his cock standing at attention, awaiting her next instructions.

Susan's mouth watered seeing the naked cock ready for her, but knew she had to remain in control, at least for this part of the game, "Lick me," she instructed.

Bill dropped to his knees and pushed his face between her thighs.

Susan remembered that, for today, this was Bill fantasy sex. She'd talk to him later about what she needed him to do for her. She pushed him back and had him take his position leaning over with his hands on the coffee table and his butt in the air.

"Spread your legs," she directed using the handle of the flogger to push his thighs apart.

Bill took his position and Susan started to strike first one cheek then the other. She knew this was just the warm up and her blows were light. The main source of enjoyment would come later when she started to land the blows between his cheeks.

Bill felt the warmth rising and lifted his hips for more. Susan noticed that he was starting to display more of himself to her view and shifted her position to allow her a more vertical strike instead of a horizonal strike across his cheeks. She stood by his shoulders looking down at his raised butt and landed a light blow down his butt crack.

She watched him raise his butt again asking for more. She then began the patterned that had been used on her before to her great satisfaction. First one cheek then the other, followed by a blow down the center.

Bill seemed to like this pattern too and slowly she increased the force of each blow. After several minutes of this she took half a step forward which would adjust the arc of her swing. She reduced the force of her blow considerably and ignored any blow to his cheeks, instead she landed a blow down his crack with the tails of the flogger wrapping around to his front side to kiss his balls.

The sound emanating from Bill indicated his pleasure and when he raised his butt again, Susan landed another blow.

Susan wanted to give Bill the pleasure he deserved, but also knew she was only halfway through what she had planned. She landed a few more stokes monitoring his reaction, then directed him into the bedroom.

"Did you like that?" Susan asked stepping out of character for a moment.

"That was fantastic. You built it up slowly, but each blow sent me higher. I was close to coming when you stopped," Bill answered.

"Don't worry, you'll cum, just not right away," she said with a grin, "It's better when it's delayed a bit."

Bill took up the position he assumed she wanted next, lying on the bed, face up, with legs spread, and cock pointing towards the ceiling.

Susan positioned herself on the bed next to him near his shoulders so she'd have the best access to the area she wanted to stimulate with the flogger. She allowed the tails to crawl along his chest and down towards his erection. She watched as his cock moved on its own seeking the soft tails of this toy.

Susan trailed the flogger's tails down between his legs and pulled them back up slowly across his butt hole and then his balls before dragging them further up his chest.

It was obvious he wanted more and she repeated the maneuver several more times. Bill arched his back unable to tolerate the tease any longer. Susan used that as a sign to put a bit of force behind the flogger and on the next pass the tails of the flogger stung his sensitive butthole before continuing the journey upwards. She struck him again with a bit more force.

She adjusted her position to direct her blow to what she knew he had been waiting for and landed a light blow on his balls.

"Again," he demanded.

He received another blow followed by his insistence for more.

After a dozen blows, Susan put down the flogger and licked his now red balls. She licked up his shaft and took him into her mouth. The stimulation after the long delay was more than he could take and he filled her mouth with his orgasm.

Susan smiled as she watched Bill recover from his orgasm. She gave him time to come to his sense before she started talking.

"Did you like that?" she finally questioned.

"Did I ever," he responded. "I never knew sex could be so great."

"I'm glad, because I want to do that for you often. I'd also like for you to do the same for me, but we can't do each other on the same day. Today was your day. Want to do me tomorrow?" she asked.

"Gladly. When I saw your naked ass the other day, I thought I won the lottery. I'd love to flog you the way you do me, but, I'm afraid that I'm not as good as you are," he confided.

"That's okay. You did great the other day and with practice you'll get better," she answered excited that he wanted to do the same for her.

They continued to chat, sharing more and more of their histories with each other. Bill learned that Susan, with a previous lover, had learned to enjoy the flogger and missed its sting.

Susan learned that Bill had been raised by a domineering father who had definite ideas on what a man should be. He was a bully and in today's world would be arrested for abuse, both of his wife and children.

Bill did not want sympathy; he only shared his history to explain why he had trouble enjoying sex.

They finished off the wine and Bill walked Susan down to her bus stop.

Susan slept well, dreaming of the sex life of her past. She had been experimental in years past. Not everything did she like, but she had been willing to try most ideas. She had her limits and there were many ideas that she just would not do, anything involving pain was one of those.

She enjoyed the flogger, in the proper hands it was not painful at all, but did introduce a warmth to her backside and made her pussy twitch.

The next morning Susan boarded the bus with her bag, but this time it only contained her flogger. She wore her more revealing clothes today. She felt sexy and wanted the world to know, especially Bill.

Bill was seated at his normal table when Susan walked in. She paid her fare and placed the ticket on Bill's table. She returned in a moment with her plate of food and sat down.

"I like your top," Bill commented.

Susan's nipples instantly hardened, "Thank you," she said with a sultry grin. "I hoped you might like it."

"Are you looking forward to this afternoon?" He asked.

"Absolutely, it has been a long time for me. That's all I dreamed about last night," She shared.

"I'm anxious too. Let's finish up here and get over to my place," he answered.

They did not rush through their meal each knowing if they did, they would be uncomfortable later, however they did eat light.

As they left Bill casually stroked Susan's ass. This was a first and something Susan wanted to encourage, so she, as subtle as possible, pushed back against his hand.

They arrived at Bill's house within moments and like before Bill went to get the wine, but this time Susan took out her flogger. She thought about stripping, but decided to wait until Bill returned with the wine. He had indicated that he, like a lot of men, was very visual. She also had the impression that he would enjoy looking at her butt.

Bill came back with the wine and offered a glass to Susan. "How do we start this today? Neither of us has a costume. Do you want to start out here with you leaning over the coffee table, or should we go into the bedroom?" he asked unsure of how this game was to be played.

"Since we are not playing Dom and Sub, there is no need for costumes or direction. Why don't we just play it by ear and see where it goes," she offered. "Would you like to watch me strip?"

Bill readily agreed and Susan removed her thin Tee-shirt showing off her naked breasts. She had been naked with him before, but somehow now seemed so much more exciting. She turned around and lowered her shorts. She turned back around, teasing him in only her panties. She knew he wanted to see her naked ass and soon he would see it in all its glory as he swung the flogger towards it. She could barely hold on to the tease; she wanted his eyes focused on her ass. She turned around and bent over, before slowly lowering the offending material. She wiggled her ass at him before turning back around.

"You like?" she asked.

"A lot," he replied, "Should I get naked too?"

"You can, it might save time later," she said with a sexy grin.

Susan handed Bill the flogger and took her position leaning over and supporting herself on the coffee table. She had one of the throw pillows from the couch under her head and her butt was raised high. She looked back at him. He was now nude, but didn't seem as happy as she would have wanted. She spread her legs and then noticed his smile.

The first blow landed on her right cheek, very lightly, followed by an equally light blow on her left cheek about ten seconds later.

She appreciated the delay and the lightness of strokes; they would build as time went on. It seemed to her that Bill had done some research as the third blow fell between her cheeks. He was positioned directly behind her, not a bad place for this early in the game, but if he wanted to land the blows lower, he'd have to shift positions. The tips of flogger tails delivered the sting and they were landing high up on her butt.

Bill followed this pattern for a few minutes then, as if instructed by an unknown voice, he shifted his position. The applied force had not changed nor the frequency of the blows, but the sting now radiated throughout Susan's pelvis.

Bill took his time relishing the view after each set of blows. She was getting wet and his cock noticed. He increased the frequency of the blows now coming one every second or two. Susan started to squirm and the blows now ignored her butt cheeks and instead focused on her crease between those cheeks. His aim had improved since the first time he'd used this flogger and he hit the spot he aimed for almost every time now.

Bill again adjusted his position, much as Susan had yesterday. His arc was the same but the tails now landed further between her legs and to a spot already wet.

The sounds coming from Susan indicated that her orgasm was close. He dare not change anything for fear of interrupting her flow. He landed two more blows to the spot he knew she wanted and watched as she shuddered out her orgasm.

He allowed her some recovery time, then handed her, her glass of wine.

"It's been a long time since I've cum so hard," she said.

"We're not done yet. You took me into the bedroom yesterday," he commented.

"I did, and if memory serves, you enjoyed it too," she reminded him.

They headed into the bedroom and Susan took her position on the bed much like she was in the living room. She expected the feel of the flogger, but instead felt something warm and wet. Bill was behind her and licking her swollen lips.

A minute or two later Bill assumed his position and wielded the flogger with accuracy. The tails landed between her cheeks and not too low. She felt the sting on her sensitive anal opening. She let out a yelp, then raised her butt for the next blow.

Bill repeated this for a few more blows then lay down the flogger and blew his breath down her crease and around to her wet core. She was definitely ready for more.

Bill resumed his position and swung with limited force. His aim was for her clit and based on her reaction he was successful. He waited a moment for her to recover and again raise her butt for him. As soon as she did, he landed another blow.

Soon she stopped lowering her butt and wiggled it, demanding more. Bill increased the tempo of his strikes until she was writhing on the bed in the throes of a powerful orgasm.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley