Lunch Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your husband smiles and says,"What would you like?"

Your thoughts are confused and you say,"What? No, I mean no, I'm not hungry."

Then you feel a finger slip between your lips and begin coaxing the moisture out of your pussy. Which you think is hard to believe because as soon as your husband showed up your pussy instantly sucked in on itself like it had bitten something very sour and then it dried up like a desert. Now under his coaxing massages your pussy is relaxing and starting to become wet again, and oh yes, it is feeling so good.

Your husband's confused look barely registers with you as he asks, "Can I get you a Heineken then?"

Suddenly that finger rubs slowly and up to brush your clit and without a thought you whisper, "Yesss."

Your husband nods and says, "Ok, I'll go get it."

In a panic of impatience you snap back, "No! Dammit."

The instant look of a wounded puppy dog conflicts within you deeply. You didn't mean to be so mean but this whole situation is driving you batshit crazy. Again you feel the fingers rubbing your clit most pleasurably. You want to swoon and part your legs to give him even more access cause he feels so goddamned good. Not to mention his warm lips are all over the back of your neck, lightly kissing and sucking your skin. You cannot believe what is happening to you. Your husband in front of you is actually trying to be nice for some insane reason, while your lover is literally ravishing your body from behind you. The only thing separating them is this door. They are just a few inches from each other, and you are right in between them. And what's worse, you're getting aroused again.

Taking a deep, steadying breath you look at your husband and say, "Listen, I'm in a foul mood cause of work, I appreciate what you're trying to do, it's nice. But right now I just really need..." his finger starts making slow circular motions on your clit, "..yesss, I need.." You gulp and continue, "to take a bath.. I mean a shower."

Your husband nods his ok and you try to give him some more reassuring words. But honestly, you couldn't give a fuck. Between trying to control your breathing, his lips on your neck driving you crazy, and it sure as hell doesn't help he is fingering your pussy into a wet, dripping mess, you can hardly think straight. After a few more words you close the door with finality.

One problem taken care of, more or less, one more to go. You place both hands flat on the door and let your forehead rest against it with a small thump. He just won't stop. His finger is working his magic and your body, your pussy rather, doesn't seem to care about anything else, regardless what your brain is saying. Why does it have to feel so good? How in the hell are you going to get him out of here? You have got to figure this out. This will be life or death if your husband finds out. Ok, you steady your resolve and attempt to spin around quickly to whisper a harsh tongue-lashing at him because you really are mad about this, but somehow as you spin around his hand stays under the towel and it tugs free and spins right off of you and onto the floor.

You are completely naked with him again. He immediately kneels down to kiss your pussy lips and places both hands on your hips to hold you against the door, which you fall back into with a loud thump. Dammit, you hope your husband didn't hear that. You spread your legs as his tongue slips inside you and licks broadly, slowly, from the bottom to the top. He kisses down one side and back up the other before sucking your velvety fold into his mouth tenderly. Then he latches on with his lips and proceeds to nibble gently with his teeth. You have to bite your lip to keep from calling out. He tugs a little and lets the fold slide out slowly from the grasp of his lips. Oh the ache you feel is awakened again. Please, you beg in your head, please fuck me again.

Again his tongue slides inside you from the bottom and slowly licks you firmly all the way to the top, just grazing your clit. You feel like his tongue is a brush and he is white-washing your pussy with broad strokes. He again teases around your sanctuary with licks and kisses, but more quickly this time. You feel it building, you know it's going to happen, you succumb to it even though you know you shouldn't. You feel so tortured, scandalous even. Your husband is just right on the other side of that door. You feel guilty, you don't want to be mean to him, but this just feels too good. And you're right, you say to yourself. You DO feel scandalous, its exciting as fuck. Your husband IS just right there, and your lover IS just right here. His tongue attacks your pussy with renewed intensity. Its almost numbing but absolutely erotic and its building up your pleasure into a new frothy mess.

You can't help it, you want him so much, you have waited so long for someone like him. It's even more crazy knowing you could get caught. But then you feel it, again. Like stepping across the threshold, the sweet release. Your hands clasp the back of his head and you moan as you cum. Hopefully the sound of the shower will muffle your moans. You don't care right now, you have him, he gives you such pleasure and makes you feel so good. You don't even feel like you're betraying your husband right now. This isn't his time, this is your lover's time. Your focus is on him. And you cum hard, deep, you give it all to him. And he licks up every sacred drop.

As your orgasm finishes you suddenly feel the heat of the steam from the shower. It's been running hard all this time and you are absolutely drenched in sweat. You wipe the sweat from your brow and look down at his smiling face with your cum smeared on his lips like a sparkling lip gloss. You realize you need a shower, and what's more, you want him again. I must be crazy, you think to yourself as you pull and push him into the shower and climb in after him.

You immediately kiss him full on the lips, partly in thanks for what he did for you and partly just because you wanted to. The scandalous feeling is growing by the minute. The longer he is here the more risky it becomes, but at this point you feel it's ok. The bathroom door is shut, your husband seems to be occupied for the time being and you have time to spare. How this makes any logical sense you don't know. All you really know is you are alone in the shower with your man, and you're both naked. Let's Fuck.

With the hot water cascading down on your body, pelting you with its intensity you grab his cock. Once again it is just hanging there head down with water dripping off the tip. You curl your fingers around it and fondle it. It gives you such an amazing feeling, it's freeing really. Simply because you can do it. That's all. It's really that simple to you. You love it cause you can grab it, with no questions asked, as if it's yours. You feel it begin to grow again in your fingers as you kiss his neck. As it fills your fingers you know what you want to do.

You kneel down and place him so that your back is to the showerhead. You immediately take his cock into your mouth and almost hum. It's delicious. You love the concordance of feelings that are caused by sucking his cock while simultaneously being pelted with the hot water and covered by the steam. It's like a hundred little fingers massaging you while holding your entire body and all the while you get to feel his cock swell and harden inside your mouth. Which is exactly what it does.

What greater feeling is there you cannot imagine. His dick is responding to you and no one else. You feel the wet skin stretch and those little veins that make it feel almost ribbed stand out. Even with your eyes closed you would know the feel of his cock, every subtle indentation, every texture, even that musky scent of his that mingles with your own tangy sweetness. The feel of his balls in your fingers as you fondle them gently back and forth as they tighten to your touch. Even the mass of his pubic hair feels unique as it tickles your face, somehow hoarding his musky aroma. You know every detail, every nuance.

Even now as it is trying to stand up hard and erect, your mouth is pulling it down, like bowing a stout stick. You know just how much you can force it down before it's too uncomfortable for him. You slide your lips snugly up and down his shaft feeling the head poke the back of your throat. You'd love to swallow him whole down your throat but with this angle and how hard he is the tension just won't allow you to do it. You realize that your hair is a mess. Its draped down your body, both front and back, like curling sultry ringlets with fine points that the water continuously drips off of. What a strange time to be worried about your hair, you think. No matter.

Focusing your efforts you squeeze the skin of his cock and pull it up to the head of his cock like the long sleeve of a shirt on your arm. You know your lower lip needs to squeeze just a little tighter to rub over his g spot. There isn't anything you don't know about his cock. Every time you fine tune your methods to further increase the pleasure you give him. You read all his signs. You feel his hips push forward just imperceptibly. You can even feel the muscles in his legs tighten and quiver. Then you know. He is almost there.

You slow your movements and look up at him. He squints down at you through the water and the pleasure you give him. Then you look up with your most pleading gaze. You say the words in your head. Somehow he knows what you're saying. Do you want to cum for me baby? I want you to cum for me. Give it to me baby. Cum in my mouth baby. Yes. That's it. Cum for me baby. And then he moans in agony. That did it.

You pushed him right over the edge. You suck him faster eager for his cum. His hands weave through your hair and clamp down on your head. His strength makes it difficult for you, but you push through. You want it. You need it. You've been tasting his pre-cum and it has done nothing but wet your appetite for more. You are so eager for his cum. And then he groans and you pause as you pull your head back to place the head of his cock on your tongue.

You feel it like a hot jet spurt inside your mouth. It hits your tongue and ricochets to the back of your throat. It coats the inside of your mouth. It's a really big load, even for him. You immediately shove your mouth forward and latch on with your lips and tug the skin up just under the head. He groans again and this time you feel his cum ooze out onto the back of your tongue. You repeat it again being so careful to not touch the head of his cock, especially the tip, cause you know how hypersensitive it is for him. You milk his cock like an expert. Delicately but firmly and he gives you every special drop. You swallow it, you swirl it a bit in your mouth to savor the taste. It's so fresh it makes you feel serene. You feel it ooze down your throat and settle in your stomach. You are so happy right now. You have a permanent piece of him inside you where no one can take it away. He will always be a part of you. Forever.

As he slumps against the wall, completely drained, you release his cock and give it a kiss and allow yourself a giddy giggle. You swirl the last few drops of him in your mouth feeling the texture of his cum before letting it slip away into your stomach, your permanent vault of his essence. You stand slowly and nuzzle his neck and kiss his chin before he finds your lips and kisses you in return. His arms circle around your body and pulls you in for a snug embrace. You do the same and nestle your head into his chest.

It is simply the most amazing, wonderful feeling. It doesn't matter that you're in the shower feeling the water cascade serenely down your body. It doesn't matter that your husband is just on the other side of that bathroom door completely oblivious. It doesn't matter how insanely crazy this is. He is your world right now. You just want to enjoy this for a little while longer before you have to think about it.

How in the hell are you going to get him out of here?!?!

Part IV

You hear your husband call your name through the door. Fuck.

12