Lunch with Mom Pt. 02

Story Info
Tantric brings them closer, Ally is now on the receiving end.
2.9k words
4.61
14.3k
23
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally pulled up to her parents' place with a basket of laundry and another invite to join her mom for lunch.

Getting out of her car in the driveway, she reached into the backseat and dragged out the laundry, awkward and heavy, she managed to raise it up to her hip and walk up to the door.

She turned the knob and pushed the door open, heaving the basket inside with her.

"Hey mom! I'm here!" she called, brushing her hair from her face.

"Amazing honey, I'm in the kitchen," her mom responded.

"K, I just have some laundry, is that ok?" Ally asked.

"Yup, I have some delicates in the washing machine, just set them aside and I'll hang them later." she responded to Ally.

Ally carried her basket down the hall and into the laundry room. Opening the washing machine she was met with a rainbow of colours. Grabbing her mom's delicates in a bunch with two hands she put them on top of the machine and paused to take a quick look. She noticed some bright coloured thongs, kind of like the ones she wore, and some nice bra's too.

Then she reached into her basket and dumped out her own delicates and darks on to the floor and started with a load of jeans, then turned on the machine.

Walking over to the kitchen, she rounded the corner and saw her mom.

"Hey cutie, how's it going?" her mom said, as they hugged.

"Good, glad to be here finally," she responded with enthusiasm..

Ally was wearing a crop that showed some midriff and cutoff jean shorts. Her mom was wearing yoga pants and a top, just having come from the studio.

"How about we grab a seat on the deck together, it's smoothies today," as she handed Ally a tall thermos, and poured another for herself.

The girls walked out together, it was another beautiful blue sky day in their private backyard. They sat in two chairs overlooking the pool and yard beyond.

"So I have to ask, we haven't had a chance to talk, but what did you think of the tantric lesson?" her mom asked, putting her hand on Ally's knee.

Finishing her sip, "it was good, did I do ok? It was all just so new, and the stuff with dad was pretty spur of the moment," she said, in an excited tone.

"Honey, you were amazing, I was really worried about doing too much too fast, but it was great," her mom responded with a smile, "actually it's all your dad has been talking about for days."

"Haha, that's good, he's quite the guy, I don't know how you manage to get any work done with that thing hanging around," she said smiling.

"It takes a lot of self discipline," her mom responded laughing.

"I just didn't realize how big he was, growing up and in high school my mind was on other things so I never really paid attention when I saw it, he's a lot bigger than other guys I've been with," Ally explained.

"Do you think you might be into exploring more of that today," her mom asked.

"Maybe, what did you have in mind," Ally responded curiously, taking another sip.

Sliding her hand up to Ally's thigh, "well a large part of tantric is actual sex and different variations and positions. There's other things too of course, but what do you think about trying that today?" her mom asked with anticipation.

"Um, well. How exactly would that work?" Ally asked, wanting details.

"So your dad is home soon from the gym, what do you think about all three of us again?" her mom said.

"Well to be honest I'm a little worried about going all the way." Ally answered in a shy voice, "Would he wear a condom with me? I just don't know what sex with dad would look like."

"He would do whatever you wanted really, we keep condoms his size upstairs, in our bathroom, but we're both clean so there's no worries there." she explained, "Are you worried about getting pregnant? I thought you were on birth control."

Ally responded, "no, I'm still on the pill, it's not about getting pregnant. I guess it's just, he's my dad. I never thought about him as a partner, him inside me, cumming inside me. What if anyone found out?" she said apprehensively.

Her mom replied, saying, "I get it sweetie, I do. It's a really big deal, and this is a big decision for you. Matt, I mean your dad, brought up some of the same worries. We've spent a lot of nights talking about it since that day. I guess where we got to is that we would keep this totally private and just treat it like learning and sharing and exploring together."

"Ok, it makes me feel better even knowing you guys talked about it. I really do want to learn more, our last visit was pretty high up on my list of experiences so far and I felt things I've never felt before with him. I guess it just scared me when I thought about it more. I like the idea of it all being about learning," Ally responded with a sigh and a smile.

All of a sudden they could hear the main door close inside the house.

"Hey Matt, we're out here!" her mom called out.

He opened the sliding door and stepped onto the deck.

"Hey girls, how's it going?" he said, with a skip in his step.

He pulled a pair of panties out of his pocket, a small lacy thong, and held them up.

"Hey Kate, look what I found, when do I get to see you in these?" admiring his prize from the laundry room."

Responding, her mom said, "Haha, good question, they belong to your daughter?"

Ally responded with a smile, "Yup, those are mine," as she snatched them out of his hands, "I can tell you where I got them if you like?"

Grinning, he responded, "maybe I'd prefer to see you in them instead."

Joining them at the chairs, Matt sat down, still in his gym clothes - a tank top and shorts.

"So what are you ladies up to today?" he asked.

"Actually we were just talking about that, we were thinking that maybe another tantric session would be a good idea," Kate answered.

"Great, why don't we do it here!" he said, motioning to them.

Before they could respond. Matt took his top off, then pushed his shorts down in front of them, Ally had a hard time not staring. Her mom caught her looking and squeezed her knee.

Ally and Kate followed his lead and stood up. Ally took off her crop top and turned slightly so that Kate could undo her bra. Then Ally let it slide off her shoulders and she put it down on her chair. She undid her shorts and slid them off her hips next.

"Wow, I change my mind, I like those panties even better!" he said, teasing her.

Ally smiled and turned her hips to show him the back of her yellow thong.

"Do you mind doing the honours dad?" she asked.

He didn't need to be asked twice, leaning down and pulling her thong down for her.

Kate wasn't far behind her daughter and lifted her top over her head, followed by her sports bra. Then she slipped her yoga pants down, then her thong too.

They both stood together, nearly twins, even down to their erect nipples.

Kate held her daughter's hand and said, "So Ally said she might be interested in going further today, sex." Kate said, opening their session.

"Wow, that would be great to be honest, are you sure honey?" he said, "should I run upstairs and grab a condom?" he said pointing at the house.

"Actually dad, I'm ok with not using one. I'm on the pill," Ally said, sweeping her hair behind her ears again.

Her dad's penis grew as she spoke and the girls noticed rather quickly he was getting to full size. Everyone could feel the tension in the air.

Not wanting to lose the moment, Kate leaned down taking his head in her mouth, then went down to her knees and continued. She looked back and motioned for Ally to join her, which she did, and Ally got down as well.

Ally began licking the side of his shaft before the girls traded off sucking on his head, and having fun with it.

"I'm not going to last very long if you two keep this up," he said, putting his hands behind each of their heads.

Ally stopped to smile at her mom, then they both shared sucking on his head next, sliding it back and forth between their lips. Matt was leaking pre-cum constantly in response.

Kate leaned back for a sec on her heels.

"Hey guys let's take a pause for a minute." she said, "Ally are you still ok with what we talked about earlier?"

"I think so mom," she responded smiling.

Curling Ally's hair behind her ear for her, she said, "Ok, I'll be right back, let me get some towels to put down for us." as she sauntered into the house.

Matt took a minute to talk to Ally directly and the two sat down beside each other on the floor.

"Hey sweetie," he said, smiling and resting his hand on her thigh, "are you sure you're ok with this."

"Ya, mom and I had a good chat before you came home about it, I'm a bit nervous still if I'm honest but maybe it's just something I have to get over," she answered with a shy tone.

"No problem at all honey, I'm a little nervous too. I'll make sure that I go slow and you enjoy it," he responded, sliding his hand up her thigh.

Ally looked down and slowly spread her knees apart. She leaned back on her hands next, exposing herself to him. He reached over and placing his hand between her legs, slowly began sliding his thumb along her lips. She bit her lip, while looking back at him.

"Alright you two, all set?" Kate said as she bounced back onto the deck.

She spread 3 towels out side by side for them to rest more comfortably.

"Ally, how about you first, then Matt," she said looking up at both of them, smoothing out the towels.

Ally scooched her bum to the middle and laid back on her elbows.

Her dad then got up to knees and slid over beside her feet, waiting for instruction as he sat back on his heels.

Ally could feel her body react, she was getting wet and could feel that her breasts were becoming very sensitive in the warm air. His rather large penis was standing straight up.

"K, that should be good, where were we?" Kate said, as she moved onto the towels herself.

Ally decided to lay back next, letting her head rest back on the towel. Then she let her hands rest on her tummy and brought her heels up against her bum.

Matt noticed it was his turn and crawled towards her, sliding Ally's knees apart with his hand. He decided to move in close between her legs and sit in a wide kneeling position against her. Then putting his hands on both of calves, helped her lift her legs up and rest them over his thighs so he was firmly between her legs.

Next, he took his penis by the base and began stroking it. Seeing that her lips were fully spread in this position, he could see how moist she was becoming. Then he laid his penis down on her, his length extended from her groin all the way to just past her belly button.

Ally looked down, intimidated at how big it was. She could feel the weight of it resting on her stomach.

He then put his hand around his shaft and while sliding his hips back slightly, slowly slid his firm head down and along her lips, and then up and back again. Looking up, Matt could see Kate sitting beside Ally's head now, brushing her hair back gently with her fingers, they exchanged a knowing look and Kate smiled at him.

"K sweetie," her mom said softly, getting her attention.

With her head resting on the ground, Ally looked up and back slightly at her mom, already fully engaged in the moment.

"The most important thing is to take a gentle breath and as you feel him start to enter, slowly exhale. This should help keep you relaxed, just to warn you though, it may take him a bit before he can get all the way in, so you just have to be prepared for that."

Ally nodded and closed her eyes trying to relax.

Kate looked at Matt and nodded slightly as well, letting him know to start. He slowly lifted his hips and leaned forward. Holding onto the base of his penis, he slid his head down her lips once more, then as it reached the opening of her vagina, he pushed it in slightly, slowly working the tip in.

This was pure bliss for Ally and her mouth slowly opened.

Sensing she was ok, he pushed his weight slowly onto her. Ally's lips parted around his head, then wider along his shaft as he slowly guided himself inside her.

She was feeling close to her limit quickly and looked down realizing he was only half way. Ally rested her head back down and her mom began massaging her forehead and temple to keep her calm.

Matt looked down and leaning forward on his hands, pushing his hips further.

Ally responded by letting out a low grunt and grabbing onto his arm for support. He could feel he was all the way in, alteast as far as she could receive it.

Looking down again, Ally could see he still had a few inches to spare.

Matt slowly began sliding his hips back and forth in a long rhythm.

She'd never felt a guy that length before, it was almost endless. Then Ally could feel her muscles spasm, gripping around his shaft every time he withdrew. She started cumming and kept cumming constantly after that.

"K, let's take a pause again and check in," Kate asked, as she continued massaging Ally's head and neck.

Matt sat up and rested back on his heels, keeping half of his length inside her, leaving her contracting along his shaft.

Ally opened her eyes in a daze, totally flushed from the contact and looked up at her mom.

"How are you doing sweetie?" he said to Ally, as he wiped his brow.

"Good, I think, this is amazing." she said, letting her head tip to the side, "I've never cum like this before."

Kate made eye contact with Matt, and he slowly lowered himself down again and inside her.

Ally let out a higher pitch moan as she felt him go in this time. He was able to enter more easily this time, but her muscles beared down on him as he slid inside.

Right away, his pace picked up faster than before, leaving her scrunching the towels with her hands for any form of support.

She lost control and just focused on her breathing as her chest and neck turned beet red.

Kate slid her hands down from Ally's neck and started massaging her breasts next, she looked around hoping the neighbours couldn't hear Ally's moaning from their deck.

Then Matt began to slow down, Ally could feel his penis begin to twitch and she knew he was close to finishing. Without a care at this point, she brought her feet up and dug her heels into his lower back, holding him in place.

She opened her eyes and looked straight at him. Then he released inside her.

While he came, he froze in place, the only movement was his penis flexing and her muscles contracting around him. Several more waves came and she felt a warm rush inside her.

As it finally ended, he stayed inside, letting her contractions come to a stop, then he slowly pulled out.

She put her hands on her stomach, feeling the void he was leaving and her muscles contracting into open space. As his head finally passed her lips, he sat back to rest. Looking down, his cum flowing out of her.

As she regained her composure, Ally sat up and smiled.

"I have to pee, just a sec," she said quietly and smiling at her dad.

Ally got up, looking at the large wetspot on the towel and turned to go inside. As she reached the washroom, she sat down leaving the door open, peeing almost set off another orgasm. As she finished, she wiggled her bum and wiped, then got up to go outside.

As Ally approached the door, she could hear light moaning coming from the deck and decided to stop to peek through the window. There she saw her mom leaning against her chair, her dad had entered her from behind and he was onto round 2.

Ally slid her hand down as she could feel more of his cum leaking from between her legs, she walked outside now feeling it streaming down her inner thighs.

As her dad saw her approach, he bit his lip and began finishing inside her mom next, pushing his hips up and into her as he released. Kate held onto the chair for support and moaned as she felt pulse after pulse.

Ally sat in the chair beside them, sipped her remaining smoothie as she watched them finish.

"I can't even imagine what's next," she said to herself quietly...