Lunchtime Munchtime

Story Info
Lunchtime is for sucking, licking and fucking.
957 words
4.23
12.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came in the house, tossed his untouched lunch on the couch, and went in search of Izabel. She was in the bedroom, perfect. Grabbing her from behind, he nuzzled her neck and rubbed his crotch against her ass.

"Guess what, I'm home for the rest of the day...and did I tell you how divine you are??"

"Todd, what a wonderful surprise! Keep doing what you started and the divine index is going to jump through the roof!"

He spun her around in his arms and kissed her mouth. Her lips parted like an evening primrose as his tongue pushed inside her mouth. He swirled inside her as she sucked. Picking her up and carrying her over to the bed, he sat down on the edge with Izabel still on his lap. He let her slide to the floor between his legs and lay back on the bed.

She slid her hands up the inside of his shirt, exposing his toned abs to her mouth. Izabel licked the salty flesh, nibbling like a fish at the skin. Her fingers slid lower to the shorts to the mound in the front that was growing. Directing her attention to his clothing, she undid the belt, loosened the top button, and slipped a finger down. Hot breath blew over him as she played with his cock, another layer of clothing pushed to the side.

Izabel fingered his cock under the silky-smooth boxer briefs, rolling over the cylindrical organ. She put her mouth over it and sucked through the material, teasing it to expand in it's confined space. Relenting a little, she found the hole and revealed a section. Tasting, she licked, then sucked at the pink skin. By moving the opening, she tested another area, and found a hooded tip, hot, red, and swollen. She pulled it into her mouth and slid her lips down the shaft, sucking in as she moved up and down. Her fingers continued to play with the mound under the briefs as she played with Todd's cock in her mouth.

Sitting up, Todd reached forward to remove Izabels top and bra, tossing them to the floor. He pulled his shirt off and stood up, letting Izabel remove his shorts and briefs. She complied, and then remained kneeling on the floor as she sucked his cock and wrapped her arms around his ass. Todd teased her tits with both hands, rolled the nipples between his fingers and stroked the hardened tips. She responded with new vigor in her licking and sucking, and she flicked her tongue under the hood at the opening slick with juice. He danced in her mouth before she stopped.

Izabel slipped out of her shorts as Todd slipped a finger between her legs and into her wet cunt. His mouth covered her nipple and he sucked, teasing her skin in his hot mouth as his hand slid over her clit. He swirled her juices inside her, finger fucking her as tasted the other tit, liking what he found.

Suddenly he stopped and put her on the bed, pushing her knees up and open to the sides, exposing her lovely and very slick lips, folds and opening. He knelt on the floor and buried his face between her legs. She tasted delicious, and he took his time licking and sucking every inch. His arms reached in front and found her tits and he rubbed his palms against her hardened nipples. Izabel tried to wrap her legs around his upper body but he pushed them back to the sides, keeping her exposed and open. With his tongue he probed inside her cunt, then latched on to her clit and sucked.

Izabel squirmed on the bed. Todd was making her come with his tongue action and the tit stimulation. When he altered the pace, she felt the heaviness build, her calves begin to cramp, and then the wave of orgasm reach her. He kept at it, squeezing her tits, using his arms to keep her legs open, and flicking her clit as she bucked and moaned underneath. She reached for his head and held it still, signaling him to stop. Her clit was over stimulated.

In response, Todd flipped her over face down on the end of the bed and let her legs touch the floor. He spread her feet to the side, shoved a pillow under her hips, and pressed up against her ass cheeks. Dipping his fingers into her cunt to wet them, he moistened the end and shaft of his engorged cock. He was hard and throbbing and eager to fuck her. He guided himself to her cunt, pushed a bit to enter, and then shoved into her opening as far as he could.

She squeezed her muscles around his cock, feeling him throb back. He pulled out a bit, just until the tip caught, then thrust back in. Todd ran his hands down her back as he fucked her, then held onto her butt cheeks as he played inside her. The sensation of his cock sliding in and out of her cunt, sometimes hitting that G spot, was pure joy. She would have liked to remain there longer but Todd was increasing his tempo. With one more thrust he came inside her, pushing his balls against her ass and his thighs into hers.

Todd collapsed on top of Izabel, shoving his hands under her tits and holding them. He wriggled against her ass and moved his hips in a circle. Izabels clit jumped in response to the motions. He arched her back and shoved against him more, not wanting the moment to stop. He tweaked her nipples as he lifted his head up off her back, found her neck, and bit.