All Comments on 'Lunchtime Rendezvous'

by Polypaul

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I appreciate...

your prologue, thank you very much.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Do not mix open marriage with cuckoldry!

The open marriage has 3 main rules:

1. Do not use the common house, flat, condo with the lovers for sex.

2. Do not talk about the sex adventurs each others.

3. Do avoid bastards and STDs.

If these are not it is other type marriage................for example cuckoldry.

In open marriage the husband has affairs too and when he goes home he will not find strangers at home with his wife and the wife goes to home she also will not find stanger women with his husband. The open marriage is two sided connection the cuckoldry is one sided (vithout mutuality).

The true wife-husband swapping is also two sided connection as the true swinging lifestyle, same to the classical faithful marriage.

It is very interesting there are 4 mutual two sided marriage types:

1. Classical faithful marriage (this is the best for the children).

2. True closed circular wife-husband swapping.

3. True closed circular swinging lifestyle.

4. Open marriage.

All four found on mutuality and they are two sided connections.

Every other is not......................as for example the cuckoldry is.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Whew...you sure got Anonymous upset.

But who cares about that unknown asshole? If I were the author I'd just delete all his vitriolic posts.

You've got a good story...it makes it so difficult to read and so like a fantasy (and therefore much less hot) rather than a retelling of an experience when you put it in the present tense. I strongly suggest you bring your stories to the past tense.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Excess Details and Writing Mechanics

The writing mechanics in these three stories (to date), in a word, SUCK! Not sure if it is failure to review/edit or just plain ignorance. I suspect the former. The story concept is clear and Hubby's angst is evident, the excitement of Sweetie stretching her 'wings' versus the fear of the unknown changes which are already manifesting!

Fortunately, the editing can be ameliorated by using the LIT volunteer editor option!

Less evident (but not absent) in this third installment, is elaborate detail about mundane issues which do NOT develop the story. A paragraph to describe unlocking a door??? GMAFB! Not even if Sweetie and the Bull (and three billy-goats) are cavorting behind that door with cucumbers and whips and chainsaws!

This shows promise of being a good series on swinging or swapping (or even voyeurism, but I hope not!). I think Hubby's doubts/issues (despite being clearly evident) have not yet been well-articulated! Perhaps that is deliberate to reflect his struggle to wrap his brain around it (I hope!) I wish that series would always have a single title, with a chapter number (starting with 1)!

Just a comment on Bull/Sweetie choices, especially when it is planned and known to the other two spouses - why the fuck not AT LEAST a weekend night and day in another town (excuse of a quilting show or a Federal Regulation Update seminar) instead of a LUNCH HOUR??? Especially on Sweetie's Grand Opening as a HotWife!!! Really prolong Hubby's sweet anguish!

4* (with a little work, it could become a 'favorite!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Thanks for sharing

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 11 years ago
Me too! (thanks to you...)

...for prologue warning overview....

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Got a personal response from "Anonymous" to my earlier post.

This is why anonymous posting is so cowardly...he can find me and send me a hating email, but he leaves no address to respond.

Here it is: "yes only your fetish counts double dicked is fine for you but not for me and mine and it is offensive i chose not to marry a slut you ?."

And my answer: (1)Why do you choose to read these stories? There are thousands and thousands of stories here on Lit about activities that are NOT fine for me, but I DON'T READ THEM. I leave them to those who do enjoy them. and (2) whom you and I married and their sluttiness/nonsluttiness has nothing to do with this story.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
you need

to define swinging rather than cucking. swinging is when BOTH are fucking others not when the wife does and comes back to give hubby sloppy seconds.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
No problem with the content

I wouldn't be on Lit if I had - but the characters were too emotionless to be able to relate to them. It was all much too matter-of-fact for such a 'first time' experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Glad this author quit posting.

Such trash.

SigintSigintalmost 10 years ago
Whiny voice: "Glad this author quit posting"

So people would stop putting guns to your head and making you read this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Never and I mean never ...

leave a condom wrapper in the trash where the children can find it... Geez I cannot imagine such an air head

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun ride?

Why bother to be married? Just get a divorce and fuck anyone you want. If they tell their parents and their friends what they're doing, NO ONE will be supportive. Better go see the Doctor. I see diseases in their future. Stupid people. Stupid story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

The cucks certainly get exercised when one dares to disparage their cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

FAGGOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous