Lupe likes to Pretend

Story Info
Husband tells a story about his insatiable wife.
3.1k words
3.7
5.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story my husband wrote about one of our encounters about 25 years ago. He wanted me to post it for you all. Hope you like.

For a little background, my wife Lupe is a vixen. We have posted many pics, vids, and stories on various porn sites over the years. We have even met with many of her fans. This is my first post here and I wanted to share an older story of one of our adventures.

Many years ago, we were at a birthday party of a single friend of mine. He shared his 2-bedroom apartment with 3 other guys and My friend Andy knew us both but had no idea we were into her being shared. All the other people didn't really know who we were. Some knew me as Andy's friend who plays hockey on the team. We were still new in our stag and vixen lifestyle and still very careful who knew our hobby.

Lupe was very attentive to Andy all night, since it was his birthday and it apparently showed, because his girlfriend left and seemed pissed. Slowly, more people began to leave as it was getting very late and it was getting very obvious that Lupe was wanting to make the birthday boy feel happy. Whenever we sat around drinking, she would always sit next to Andy instead of me.

At one point, we all crowded around the TV to watch a hockey game and Lupe sat on Andy's lap. I noticed her constantly adjusting in his lap and knew she was grinding her ass on his apparently hard cock. She had on a short ruffle skirt, black thigh highs, short boots, and her black leather vest that tied in the front, no bra. As they sat on the reclining chair Andy had his hand on her thigh and was showing a bit of her stocking tops.

She was the only girl left in a room full of guys, so she was the center of attention. I saw that they all were watching Lupe wiggle on Andy's lap and were watching his hand, apparently hoping he would raise her skirt up a bit more for them to get a better look at her legs as the stocking tops were almost completely visible now.

When everyone else gave up and decided to head home except the guys who lived there, I said ya it's really late, we should go too. Lupe jumped up and said wait let's stay a bit longer. All the guys who lived there said "YES! YES! Stay the night it's too far and too late to be out tonight. Besides you guys have had a few drinks, just stay the night. Frank, one of the guys who shares a room with Andy said, you guys can stay in my bed, I'll take the couch. Lupe looked at me and with those big sad brown eyes, said "pleeease?". I said, "ok, I'm gonna need more beer then". Frank said he would get more if I took him to the store and I agreed.

Frank was taking me the long way around town and seemed to purposely extend our trip, while Lupe stayed with Andy and the other 2 guys at their place alone. Everyone knew what Lupe was up to, but I kept pretending to be the dumb husband who had no clue what was really going on. When we got back 2 of the guys were sitting at the table drinking and immediately stopped talking and stared at me. Lupe was on the floor at Andy's feet in the living room as they watched TV. Her head was resting on one of his legs and I noticed her top seemed to be untied and askew, a lot looser than it was before. Andy had also changed into his loose shorts, and he said he was done drinking for the night. Frank and I just went to the table to drink with the other 2. Andy stayed in the living room with Lupe now hugging one of his legs. We could see them from the table, but they grabbed a couple of throw pillows to hide the obvious sneaks of him reaching into her top and her reaching up into his shorts. I pretended to be really too drunk to notice what was happening, and I saw them all secretly watching Andy and Lupe while smiling and giving each other glances.

I staggered trying to get to the bathroom and Lupe jumped up to help me. She walked me to the bathroom and while in there, she told me to go to bed because she wanted to get Andy alone. I asked her if she was gonna do them all, she assured me there was NO WAY, no matter what they think! She led me back out and said, "he needs to go pass out". Frank quickly took me to the room that he and Andy shared and laid me on his bed, across from where Andy slept.

I laid there listening to the conversation in the next room. It seemed to get heated. I could hear one of the guys arguing with Andy and I almost got up to go see what was going on. Suddenly I heard Lupe say "Stop it! We shouldn't have stayed." I started to get up as she came storming in the room. I asked what was up and she whispered, "the other guys are being assholes". She told me not to worry just hurry up and lay back down before they realize I'm awake. She said Frank and Andy are calming the others down. I heard everything settle and they were saying they're all going to bed, so I jumped back in bed and Lupe lay next to me in my arms.

Soon it was all quiet again, and I told Lupe I was sorry she didn't get her chance with Andy. She said not to worry, she had fun, and we should get some sleep. At this point I thought that we should just get up and head home. I was thinking if she was in the mood to get fucked, it might as well be me. That's when I heard the door slowly open, she hit me, wanting me to close my eyes and play asleep. It was Andy trying to be quiet. He came in and tiptoed to his bed across the room and lay down in his shorts and t shirt. Lupe sat up and looked at him and he said, "sorry, I didn't want to wake anyone up." She asked if everything was ok, and he assured her everything was fine, they all went to bed.

Lupe laid back down next to me and I could feel her restlessness. Suddenly she got up and made a big deal in slowly taking off her top and sliding her skirt down like she was a stripper on stage. She carefully folded her clothes and took her time walking across the room to place them carefully on Andy's dresser. There was nightlight near his dresser, and he could clearly see her completely topless and wearing only her stockings and black lacy panties. She sighed very loud as she slowly laid back down next to me. Andy stared but did not move a bit. I knew full well she was performing for Andy, but he seemed too shy to make a move with me in the room. She turned her body to face me and laid with her panty clad ass hanging off the end of the single bed so Andy would see it clearly and entice him to come and touch.

I could tell she was getting frustrated. I quietly giggled to myself as she got up again, walked over to his dresser again, looked right at him, and took off her panties. She carefully folded them and placed them softly on the top of her other clothes never veering from eye contact with him. She stood there facing him full frontal in just her thigh high black stockings. Swollen nipples protruding straight out like I have never seen them before. Not a word was said. She reached down and opened her shaved pussy lips, rubbed her clit a little and smiled at him. He smiled back. She dropped her hands and came back to bed while letting out a frustrated sigh. She assumed the pose she had before but bent at the waist more, to expose her sopping wet pussy to the staring man across the room.

I winked at her, eliciting a smile from her face as she got up again and walked to his bedside. She said she couldn't sleep in that bed, it was too uncomfortable, and asked if she could sleep with him. He frantically moved over to make room for her. She crawled in and cuddled up next to him. She made sure to lay so that he had access to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. He asked her, "What about Luky?" She spoke out loud and told him, "Don't worry about him, he's never gonna wake for anything after he's had that much to drink." He said "SHHHHHH" as he looked over to see if I was awake. She giggled as she climbed on top of him and began to passionately kiss and tongue him while rubbing her naked body all over him.

She pulled his shirt up and began to suck and bite his nipples. He grabbed both her ass cheeks and pulled her wet pussy into his crotch. He seemed nervous and kept looking over to see if I was awake. She worked her way down and pulled out his massive cock and held it with both hands. "Holy fuck," I said to myself as I saw why she was so eager to be his property for the night.

She promptly took the bulbous head into her mouth and began to fondle it with her tongue. I saw her try her best to get as much of his cock in her throat, but she just couldn't get it all in. She gagged and coughed as her eyes watered, and she frantically tried again and again. She then moved to his scrotum and began to lick and suck on his balls. She pulled his heavy ball sack as high as she could to lick as far down as she could. She planted herself so deep into the bed and I heard Andy moan and raise his hips. I knew she had reached her goal and was tongue fucking his anus.

He let her rip his clothes off him all the while he kept checking on my status. She was almost trembling as she took his throbbing cock in both her hands and jerked up and down while her head bobbed like a jackhammer on the rest of his, what seemed to me, about 10 inches of thick cut cock. She hacked and seemed to cough up a massive load of saliva that drooled slowly down his veiny shaft. He looked over at me one last time, then he seemed to give in, and picked her up slammed her down on his bed and began to tongue fuck her pulsating pussy. She was in heaven as she grabbed his hair and kept driving his face into her cherry red swollen pussy lips. She grabbed a pillow to muffle the scream as she shuttered to her first orgasm, squirting his face with her juices. It was at this point that neither of them gave a damn about me and it was fueled by pure lust.

He pulled himself up and I could literally see his heartbeat in the head of his cock as he slowly lined it up to penetrate my wife's sloppy wet pussy. I knew it was safe for me to slowly reach down and pull out my cock under the covers and jerk it while I saw my wife ravaged by my monster cock friend.

I like how gentle he was to my wife. He slowly pushed the head in part way, and rested as he pulled and pinched her nipples. Evidently a man with a cock that large, knows how to use it on a woman. Easily he would inch it deeper as she would moan, and I could hear her voice tremble with each and every push. I could almost see those crimson swollen lips stretching and stretching as he slowly slid it in until her lips folded around the head of his cock. He stopped for a moment to let her catch her breath and she was almost hyperventilating as she whimpered like a scared animal. Lubrication was no problem; my wife was wetter than I have ever seen her. She pulled his face down to hers as she kissed and licked her juices off his drenched face. He got it in far enough to begin to pump her a little bit, and that was only about halfway. He started slowly and each pump he could push in a little more. I could hear a little cry from her each time he would penetrate her deeper.

He laid his body on top of her as she let out a shriek. Apparently landing the jumbo jet perfectly in the married pussy of hers that has never felt anything sooo deep and thick. He slowly began to slide it out a little and increasingly landed it full tilt with a slapping sound from all the juices between them. I almost came listening to my wife cry louder every time he would slam it home. Soon their pace picked up and he was rightly fucking my wife for all he was worth with that locomotive cock. She got louder and louder as she cried in pleasurable pain. I could feel my own cock begin to tingle from an oncoming shot of cum into Franks bedsheets. Until!

I saw Frank look in the room, my wife's moans and screams must have woken him up, and of course, he wanted to see what the fuck was going on. He seemed to look shocked to see Andy pummeling my wife as I lay there motionless. He came over to make sure I was still passed out and then dropped his shorts and began to jerk his normal sized hard-on.

Lupe saw him and screamed. Andy froze. They all checked to see if I was awake. (If only they knew I had creamed the sheets). Andy asked. "What the fuck are you doing?" Frank replied, "Do you mean, what the fuck are, YOU, doing?" Andy was speechless. Frank quickly interjected, "is there room for 2?" Andy looked at me and then Lupe. She smiled and beckoned Frank to step up next to her mouth with that fire hydrant still buried deep in her pussy. Frank quickly fed his cock to my wanton wife. She took his whole cock in her mouth as he grabbed her hair and began to face fuck my wife in front of me. I couldn't see her sucking Frank, but I could hear her grunts as he was madly trying to choke my wife with his cock pumping deep into her throat, and I saw his ass slam back and forth on my wife's face.

Lupe said wait. She got them up off her and I could hear a definite "POP" as that missile slithered out of my wife's wrecked and drooping pussy. She got on her hands and knees and told Frank to kneel at her head and motioned Andy to climb behind her and finish the job. She glanced over at me and gave me an approving smile knowing she wanted me to see her get spit-roasted by these 2 guys.

Her pussy was gaping and still dripping as Andy slowly slid his tool into my wife. I could see juices squirting out the sides of her straining pussy lips. He had difficulty getting it deeper as her pussy farted out the air that had rushed in to replace the monster meat that was there earlier. Once he was in, and they continued their rhythm Frank made sure to feed his cock to my wife and he began face fucking her again.

My cock stood at attention again as I saw my wife's tits swinging wildly as they both gave her the fucking of her life. I could see her face grimace and turn blue as Frank held his cock deep in her throat. She began to convulse, and I thought he was going to make her pass out from a lack of air, when he suddenly growled and emptied his balls into my wife's throat. He fell back as she regurgitated mouthfuls of man seed onto his cock and balls. She gasped and struggled for air as Andy picked up the pace of slamming my wife like the dog she is. She screamed and convulsed again as she was having the most earth-shattering orgasm that would make a porn star jealous. I saw Andy tense up, stop breathing, turn red and release his gallons of semen deep into my rag doll wife. He fell onto her, and I was sure she was dead. Nobody moved.

I suddenly felt my hand was full of my own cum. I never even realized I had shot another load into my hand as my wife was violated so cruelly. They all just laid there in a puddle of sweat, cum, and some blood from my wife's vagina. She wasn't on her period; it was just from being stretched so far from Andy's elephant trunk. It was like a river of bodily fluids streaming out of my wife's gaping love hole.

I could see some light coming from around the blanket they had for a curtain. They had fucked all night. When I heard them, all snoring, I felt it was safe to slowly get up and go out in the kitchen. I went across the living room to the other side to see if the other 2 guys had heard my wife's brutal screams. They too were snoring like a chainsaw.

I decided it was safe to go out and get us all some coffee. Upon my return I saw Andy's girlfriend come storming out of the apartment and squeal out of there. My first thought was holy shit, what happened. I rushed in to see what pissed her off so much and it was surprisingly quiet. I crept into Andy and Franks room and as I looked in, I saw Andy laying naked on his back with my stocking clad wife laying in his arms and her hand wrapped around the pipe of a cock that hung over his leg. I also saw Frank laying naked behind my wife so close that I thought his cock may be in her ass. The three of them looked soo good laying there sound asleep in that little single bed.