LureYou Pt. 01

Story Info
A pornstar entertains a group of people live.
3k words
3.91
7.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am in the vanity room when I get the call. Without dismissing my makeup artist for privacy I simply listen. That's how these calls always worked. I only needed to listen; if I was to accept the job I was to merely say yes, or no if I didn't.

"A car will be available," the feminine voice tells me, "just follow the instructions in the email sent to you."

"Yes," I say and hang up.

"Who was that?" Johnny, my makeup artist asks, a little puzzled. He was new, so he didn't understand these calls yet.

"No one," I say. And just then I am called back on set. Holding the tail of my robe, I follow the intern out of the room, through a swarm of people holding different filming equipment and in front of the cameras. My co-stars were already there and ready: naked and warming up. Mandy is on the bed with her legs spread apart and rubbing her pussy, trying to get Holland to get hard. He is stimulating his dick while watching her but it is not at all budging. There was only one final scene left to shoot, the cumshot scene, where Mandy and I are kneeling on the floor with our tongues out for Holland's warm cum to splash our face and breasts. The cum could be faked but not his hard dick. It was one of a kind and why he was famous. It was ten inch long and was as soft as it looked; it did not have any veins at all, which is really surprising considering how much he uses it.

Sometimes, I feel for the male pornstars, they're less in number and overworked to the point where they just can't get it up at all. Pills might help but Holland isn't the type to use them. They have a deteriorating effect in the long term, he knows that.

Mandy is now getting her own hands on him. She spits on it and lathers it all over. Still, nothing.

"Hey," I say, going up to them. "Need any help?"

Holland looks at me and reddens. "Umm, yeah a little."

"Hey, it's working!" Mandy says with a mouthful of his dick and continues sucking.

I let my robe fall to the floor and reveal my body dressed in only black see through stockings. I can feel hundreds of ogling eyes on me. Wanting to touch it, taste it, experience it. But only Holland and Mandy can do that for now.

Holland looks me up and down, taking it all in. My blonde hair, blue eyes, my widely-acclaimed model face that's perfect for fucking, my slender neck, boobs that can barely fit in the biggest hands, waist that one can wrap their arm around easily to lift me and my thick thighs that can warm ones ears to a comfortable temperature. He gulps when I turn around and bend down to pick up my robe. I arch my back slightly so he can have a proper view of my thick pussy and my tight asshole. From the corner of my eye, I see his hand twitch, as if aching to shove it inside me.

"Done!" Mandy exclaims. I straighten up with my robe and hand it to an intern who comes rushing for it. Mandy continues to stroke his dick so as to not let it go limp again. The director calls for us to get into position, Mandy and I get on our knees in front of his dick. A camera comes into position in front of Holland's chest and starts recording.

"Whenever you're ready," the director calls out.

I wrap my lips around Holland's tip and then remove it with a pop. I smile into the camera and say, "Cum for us, baby."

Without any further help, Mandy and I are immediately rained on with his sweet cum.

*

A black sedan is waiting for me where the email specified it would be. I get in, the driver verifies me in the rear-view mirror and drives off without a word. I am dressed in my pyjamas that are hidden by my trench coat. I was told my outfit will be given at the destination so I didn't bother to be fancy and only did my makeup and put on some perfume. This particular one is the same one that I had worn in my most watched video, which was now stuck at 150k views. I don't usually get to keep my outfits from the set but this was completely soaked with my juices so they let me have it after I insisted. I could've probably sold them then to some creep online for double the amount I got paid to soak them but they were too comfortable and cute to not keep them for myself. Before I could even decide, they were already in the wash and with it lost their value.

I am what many would consider an underrated pornstar. Mostly because my videos aren't always free and thus only get a certain number of views. It doesn't mean that I am not successful though. In the second year of my career at age twenty when I was a free agent and fucking for any camera in the world, I was scouted to work exclusively for a premium pornsite called LureYou. It's a website that only the richest of the rich use because unlike other websites that have subscriptions, it has a pay-per-view format and each video no matter how mediocre, has an exorbitant price, mostly because of its extremely alluring cast and high quality production. Just the foreplay scenes can make anyone orgasm, that's a guarantee.

The car stops gently in front of a modern mansion surrounded by high raised concrete walls. I get off and make my way towards the tall imposing gate. A red light towards the side flickers and the wicket gate swings open silently before I even reach it. I am greeted by a slender tall brunette. She's wearing a tightly fitted suit that makes her look more like a lawyer than a butler. As elegantly as a swan she bows to me and directs me to the back of the mansion into the garden. I follow her all the while admiring the interior of the giant boxy building seen through the glass walls. It's certainly something only a filthy rich person can call a home.

Another thing that makes LureYou special is that not only can you buy videos, you can also buy the people in it. For a limited time, obviously. It was also the reason why I decided to lose free agency. I mean who wouldn't when you're getting paid five figures for one night?

We stop in front of some bushes that line the glass wall. She reaches down and rummages around for something in the bushes. Then she stops as if finding what she was looking for. With a single downward movement of her shoulder, part of the bush collapses into the ground and lets out a bright white light that prompts me to shield my eyes.

When my eyes adjust, I look inside. It's a fucking stairwell. Why couldn't they keep the entrance to the basement inside the house? Why are rich people so weird?

The suit lady stands up and just walks away. Obviously, it's my sign to go inside. I take careful steps down the spiralling steps with my hands on the walls enclosing it. The descent is brightly lit by LED lamp lights mounted a little higher than my eye level. My flip flops echo in this deserted place.

When I reach the last step I am greeted by yet another lady in a suit. This time it's a blonde. She simply starts walking down the passageway which is, contrary to the stairwell, dimly lit. She opens a door at the end and then closes it after I enter the room. Its walls are similar to the passageway and the room is comparatively empty except for a camera mounted in the centre of the room on a tall tripod and an outfit laid down on a bench in front of it.

In the email they did mention that I would be required to snap some photos before and after the job. But there was no camera operator in sight. I shed my trench coat and my pyjamas and lift the outfit to light. It's a white t-shirt, a black mini skirt, black see through stockings, a red tie and matching stilettos. Guess it must be a school themed night.

Just when I finished donning it, a small part of the wall behind the camera rotates and sends a woman inside. She's a petite woman with barely an ass or tits. She's dressed in a red bikini and holding a glass of champagne in one hand and what seems to be a vibrating dildo in another.

"Oh, you've arrived," she says in a surprised tone. "I wasn't expecting you to be on time. Alright let's get started."

Before I can even reply, she takes her place behind the camera after downing her champagne. She puts the glass and dildo on the floor and removes the camera lens. She's all business. The people in this place certainly do not like to engage in any small talk.

"Alright, please stand still for a few photos," she instructs me. "Can you look into the camera and smile? Thanks, sexy."

I do as she says. I feel like I'm taking photos for my drivers licence. When we're done, she picks up the glass and dildo and asks me to follow her. We go through the revolving wall into another short passageway. This time it has two doors on either end.

"Enter through there," she says pointing to the one on the right. "Put on a good show, alright?"

"Always," I say my first word in the building.

"Wait." She hands me the glass and dildo and fixes my skirt. She steps back as if appraising me and shakes her head. "There's something wrong."

I look down, unable to find anything out of place. She crouches in front of me and puts her hands underneath my skirt. They fondle around my hip, making me gasp, and come back out with my panties around my ankles.

"Step out, please," she says.

I do it and watch her stand with my panties. She gives me another appraising look and smiles. "Much better. You can go now."

I turn and start walking to the right as she walks to the left. Before I enter through the door I watch her. She puts my panties in her glass and takes in a long hard sniff that echoes off the wall. Weirdly it makes me feel butterflies. Am I creeped out or aroused?

I take a deep breath and open my door after she disappears into her own. It's yet another empty room. The fuck kind of basement is this? I notice a door on the left. Luckily, it's a normal door. I go through that too and finally seem to be in the right place. This must be the back of the home theatre. The home theatre where I'm supposed to stripdance. A waist level platform sits in front of me and the back of a towering wide screen blocks the view of the audience from me and me from them. There's probably porn being played on the screen because I hear moans and slurping noises from the surround sound system. Even in the dark I spot the stairs to the stage on the right of the screen and make my way towards it.

Now, I get a clear view of my clients for tonight. There are precisely ten of them seated in luxurious recliners. Five men seated in the frontmost row, that's just six feet away from the stage, and five women in the backmost, with three rows separating them. The women all clad in colourful bikinis, they're laughing, chatting and sharing champagne. The woman who stole my panties waves to me and soon all the other ladies join her. They giggle to each other like they spotted their friend's crush. One of the ladies sitting in the corner holds up my panties as if to show off that she has them now. She takes it to her nose and giggles, falling onto the shoulder of the woman next to her. Then she takes it from her, does the same and passes it on. They're all enjoying my scent like it's cocaine. I feel more butterflies, this time I'm sure that I am aroused.

The men haven't noticed me yet. They are all completely naked, not a single article on their bodies. And their bodies are seriously not what I had imagined, I was expecting old rich men with pot bellies but here they were ripped, muscular and veiny bodies in their thirties. Not one seemed to miss a day in the gym. With their eyes glued to the screen, they're jacking off. Some even furiously. There are lube bottles in their cup holders, tissue boxes on the armrest and used tissues scattered on the floor in front of them. How long have they been up to it?

My eyes dart to the screen to see what was so captivating that has got them so transfixed. And of course, it's me. On the screen, I'm being railed by two black men from behind and throat fucked by a woman with a strapon, gagging. This was part of a LureYou exclusive online live show, where we did what the viewers commented. There were only thirty people who bought the event. And all of them unitedly wanted to see my holes destroyed. Only me. I'm guessing these people were part of it.

The panty thief motions me to get on stage with a slight tilt of her head. I feel my heart beat rather fast. For the first time in a while, I'm nervous. They're my fans and not just some people who want to fuck me and forget me. They jack off to me religiously. As an unknown pornstar that's a huge compliment.

I smile mechanically from excitement and step onto the stage. My stilettos click as I make my way to the centre and stand in front of the screen. I see the confused looks on the men, they probably can't see me because of the screen that continues to play behind me. As if reading my mind, a spotlight shines on me. It momentarily blinds me like the light from the stairwell but I continue to smile and wave at the men until my eyes adjust.

The men's faces light up and they stop stroking when they have a clear view of me. They all gasp in astonishment and turn to look at the ladies seated behind them. They laugh and shout 'Surprise!', and the men join in the laughter and cheer like sports fans when their team scores a point, high-fiving each other with the same hands they rubbed their dicks with.

They then turn their attention back to me and stare at me with a look I don't get much. A look of admiration and devotion but with a little bit of lust too, of course.

I feel pressure. Pressure to put on the best performance, pressure to impress them, pressure to satisfy them. My fans.

But it all melts away soon. As I scan the faces of the men, my eyes lock with the one in the middle, right in front of me. A bald man with a clean shaven face. His accelerated heartbeat is conveyed by his dick. It twitches uncontrollably. He gulps when I take a step forward to get a better look at the other men's dicks. All of them erect and shiny from the lube. The room is silent except for my own moans from the speakers. Everyone just watches me expectantly.

I raise an eyebrow at the bald man questioningly, 'what do you want me to do?' and he immediately gives in. With heavy breathing, he squirts some more lube in his left hand and starts stroking while keeping eye contact with me. I hadn't even removed my tie or unbuttoned my collar and yet he was jacking off at the sight of me. Just the sight of my face and my legs. And within seconds he ejaculates. So hard that some of it reaches the stage and my stilettos. He slumps in his seat but his dick is still rock hard and oozing with cum. The others cheer and shove him in a congratulatory manner.

When I crouch, all eyes return to me, waiting to see my next move. A cool thing about being in the porn industry and working such jobs as this is that I get to learn a lot about human desires. It greatly depends on the situation, of course but I have mastered reading them. And in this situation, I knew exactly what would make tonight unforgettable.

I smile while making eye contact with every man in turn then stop at the bald man. The one who's cum I wipe off from the stage and my stilettos with two fingers. Everyone, even the women, get to the edge of their seats in anticipation. Sticking my tongue out I transfer the cum to it and gulp.

The room erupts in whoas and hoo-haas. The bald man stays motionless, expressionless, looking at me in shock--even with rampant shoving and slapping of his shoulder--as if looked in the eyes by medusa.

"Let's get this started, shall we?" I say garnering another round of cheers. As I slowly move my hips, they lather some more lube on their dicks. As I remove my tie and unbutton my shirt from the top, one by one, the ladies slide their hands and vibrators over their pussies.

Little did I know that the night was just getting started.