All Comments on 'Luscious Leftovers'

by PamelaLightener

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay as a small sample but now we need the story proper.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

The bedroom scene wonderfully erotic; well paced, nicely done. The kitchen scene less well done. Not because of the theme, rather a bit rushed to move storyline/reader from oversized robe to spanking on couch and Lorena in control. That said, looking forward to part 2 not to mention how Dani ended up naked in bed after the party. More about party?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story please write the next part soon

WaxPhilosophicWaxPhilosophicover 1 year ago

Loved the bit with the feather. A lovely pink bottom is nice too, but the feather scene was my favorite part.

ShaboboShaboboover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed it, hope that the next one is longer.

PamelaLightenerPamelaLightenerover 1 year agoAuthor

What lovely comments! I do have some ideas for other vignettes, and will submit them as time allows. I think the characters have potential.

CharmlesCharmlesover 1 year ago

Tell me you didn't leave us hanging right there. Please??????

CharmlesCharmlesover 1 year ago

Yes.. lots of potential!!

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

Great start. Looking forward to the next installment.

PamelaLightenerPamelaLightenerover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for your patience! I'm trying my best to find time to finish other chapters, and will send them along when I can. I do enjoy this and am glad that you do as well.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 1 year ago

Very nice! I like the story progression and character motivations present. Lorena forcing her adorable new subby-sub Dani to stay naked and Dani unable to find her clothes hit right into some specific kinks of mine.

I noticed you were swapping between past-tense and present-tense, though. There was also some general grammar and syntax errors, like using the wrong form of words for the sentence. I recommend giving it another proofread next time. Or, if it's difficult for you, I recommend asking a friend or someone on the Lit forums to beta read for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPamelaLightener@PamelaLightener
Newbie author, with a few other stories published over the years. A fan of A Governess for Richard series. Added April 17, 2023: Almost all the fiction I have ever written is published here. I am grateful for the positive ratings, and am trying to improve. This is fun. One no...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES