Luscious Leftovers Ch. 05

Story Info
Dominant Lorena and submissive Dani are at the exchange.
1.8k words
4.43
6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/27/2023
Created 11/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delicious Leftovers CH. 5

Dani & Lorena 5

by Miss Pamela Lightener

(Lorena, a full member and founder of The Exchange, has brought her new friend Danielle to an event. Lorena is a dominant, athletic, and quite wealthy woman of 35, and Danielle is a petite blonde with a gorgeous body who is just discovering her desire to be observed, directed, and manipulated. Freshly bathed, Dani sits beside Lorena, waiting for the event to begin.)

*

What was a ballroom dance floor for the mansion is now a sort of stage, with flattering lighting, some furniture, several personal toys, and a large steel apparatus about 10 feet square. It features bars, hooks, loops, and appears to be quite sturdy. Dani can't help but think that people might be attached to it and displayed at times. She can't stop thinking about that.

There is also a curtained-off space. A rich, baritone male voice comes over the PA: "Welcome Exchange members and guests. Tonight's program consists of mostly guests, who have of course been vetted and who are the responsibility of their member sponsors. We greet them with our customary respect, affection, and support, in our environment of safety and security. As is our tradition, there are no names said."

From behind the curtain came a woman who many might have called a soccer mom. About 5'4", with short brown hair and an average build, she was undoubtedly very cute when she was 20, perhaps 15 years earlier. But the thing was, the years had been very good to her and she was also very cute now.

She moved into the light tentatively, and everyone could see why she was a bit reluctant. She wore only a bath towel. Pausing for a few seconds which seemed like minutes to her, she undid the towel and opened it. The audience made an approving noise, and someone said, "How lovely!" The woman dropped the towel, smiled and stood inspection, opening her legs and spreading her arms wide apart. She turned slowly in a full 360. When she finished she had tears in her eyes, and mouthed the words, "Thank you" to the crowd. Picking up her towel, she wrapped herself up and returned to the area behind the curtain. "Well done." Said another audience member.

*

Next, a middle-aged couple came out in bathrobes. Ordinary people you would pass on the street without a second thought, they disrobed and were nude. They turned to each other in a sweet and passionate kiss, embracing and stroking their bodies. The kiss lasted awhile and became more intense, and when they parted the man was erect. The woman knelt and took him into her mouth, cupping his testicles. Rhythmically sucking on his penis, she sped up and slowed down, and his face was a portrait of pleasure and joy. She became excited as she stroked her pussy faster and faster, and the audience could hear her becoming lubricated. She got up, went to the steel framework, and bent over 90 degrees, grabbing a bar to steady herself.

Spreading her wide, the man entered her and she cried out with intense sensation as he began fucking her. He held and caressed her breasts and abdomen and he continued having his way. He pulled back, almost disengaging, teasing her cunt and making her demand that he ram her hard. As the pace accelerated they both neared climax. His left arm went around her middle as he drove home with power. Reaching around with his right hand, he found her wet clit, and she screamed as he fucked her harder and harder, while driving her wild with his hand. His animal sounds became louder as he was about to release, and in hearing him she came more intensely than she had ever experienced.

For both of them the sensation subjectively went on for an eternity, but finally slowed in a finale of sweaty exhaustion. He remained inside her for a time, and then pulled out. They turned to embrace once again, and then went behind the curtain.

"Bravo!" "Excellent!" "Superb!" said the audience. "Me next!" shouted one woman, followed by the crowd's laughter.

The lights came down and the show paused for several minutes, allowing the members and guests time to relax. Some embraced their partners and kissed, and others just sat back. (The rule was no sex in the audience -- only on the stage, so a few hurried off to their homes in fits of passion that could not be delayed. They later regretted their lack of patience.)

*

The lights came up and from behind the curtain came a young woman who could not have been more than 18. She wore a cheerleader costume featuring a turtleneck sweater and short, pleated skirt. Every young man's fantasy, as well as old men and some women too, she was the iconic cheerleader, with a beautiful face, athletic and curvy build, and legs that made most of the audience's mouths water. She flashed a winning smile, quite used to being admired and desired.

A handsome and quite naked young man about her age followed, led by a chain attached to the only thing he wore, a dog collar. The girl dropped the chain, and twirled, revealing bright white panties. She turned to look at the young man, who was obviously mortified, covering his genitals with his hands. Approaching him she whispered something sternly into his ear, and he placed his hands behind his back.

The young woman took his sizeable penis into her hand, and he quietly moaned. Burning with humiliation, he stood obediently as she then grabbed his balls. Whispering to him she squeezed a little, causing him to wince and then nod quickly. Letting go of his semi-erect cock, the girl led him to a table where there was a pump bottle of lotion. Turning to smile at the crowd again, she winked and put lotion into her hand. Standing to his right, she began stroking him steadily. He closed his eyes, humiliated, until she again and more forcefully instructed him in a whisper those in the front could hear, "Look at them, open your eyes! Now!"

The boy obeyed, and met the stares of those fascinated by his state of mind. His cock grew even more impressively, and the girl, obviously pleased, invited everyone to appreciate and admire it. After a time, when he was as hard as he could be, she raised her eyebrows, and scanned the room as if she was offering the young man for amusement. A loud, confident voice was heard from the shadows in the back of the room, "I'll take him!"

Striding purposefully to the stage, a tall, impressive woman came forward. Nearly six feet, perhaps 170 pounds of muscular beauty, she was exotic in a way that was hard to define. Her lovely skin was dark brown with a hint of red, hair black, and her facial features could have been from a number of regions. She was wearing her best outfit. Nothing at all.

Dani and Lorena recognized Raia. Lorena smiled with delight. Dani remembered her recent hard spanking and multiple orgasms from Raia, and also the delicious taste of the older woman's sex.

As a founding member of The Exchange, most of the audience knew and loved Raia. Some had experienced her skills and her body, and those who hadn't were anxious to. It was a body to gaze upon, to take in the skin tones, see the beauty of her fitness, and feel her pride and power.

Raia took the stage as the young man kept his eyes down out of respect. The cheerleader went to hand the chain to the older woman, but Raia set it down, took the girl under the arms, and lifted her up effortlessly. The cheerleader instinctively wrapped her legs around the naked dominant, and Raia embraced her forcefully, kissing the girl deeply. Raia's right hand was under the cheerleader's butt, and her left pulled the girl close so their bodies were one. Then her right hand went around to the girl's crotch, rubbing hard from the front, as she slowly let her down. The kissing continued and the cheerleader writhed and cried. When she was satisfied she had aroused the young girl sufficiently, Raia released her. The cheerleader was panting and shocked at being handled like that. And then turned bright red when Raia lifter her short skit to reveal her wet panties. Turning the girl around, Raia again lifted her skirt and smacked her bottom sharply, dismissing her and having her scamper behind the curtain.

The beautiful, impressive, nude woman then turned her attention to the young man, whose erection had faded and who had a look of uncertainty and intimidation. Unclipping the chain from his collar, Raia took him by the shoulder and pushed him down to his knees. Taking his head in both hands, she fed him now her juicy cunt, smearing his face as he used him. Wisely, his tongue was busy, trying to please Raia, and her face showed her approval and pleasure. She came easily and gracefully, and then relaxed.

Now the boy was positioned on his elbows and knees, sideways to the audience. She retrieved a basin from the table and placed it under him, causing the crowd to hum with approval. Taking the lotion, Raia handled his cock and balls, and soon the young man was again hard and completely under her control. His eyes widened when Raia's finger on her left hand penetrated his anus firmly, finding his prostate. Stroked and fucked with different rhythms, the young man was in a world of sensation and desire. Raia then slowed her pace and teasingly milked him, pulling his cock down toward the basin. She whispered into his ear, and he groaned as she pushed into him as far as she could.

Raia moved her finger in a way that made the naked young man's eyes roll back. Slowing her milking motion, he begged her to let him come, and that he would lose his mind if she would not. Smiling devilishly, Raia asked him if he liked being fucked in front of everyone. "Yes! Please!" he pleaded, and then she stroked his cock faster and harder, and fucked him the same way. In a few seconds the crowd could hear his thick cum slamming into the basin, as a huge volume of white semen was released. Raia continued until the boy screamed for her to stop, and then she bent down to hug and comfort the spent young man with her body.

She helped him to his feet and took him behind the curtain. The audience was speechless, and silent. They had to recover as well. The lights went up for a break, and Lorena turned to her anxious young guest. "You're next, Dani." Danielle's eyes went wide and she froze until Lorena took her by the arm and led her to the stage to prepare her.

(Continued in Chapter 6)