Lush Moments

Story Info
These are just moments. These are just memories.
831 words
3.5
907
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Moment: She laces herself so tightly into a supple leather corset that becomes her second skin--her skin of pain. This is all part of the ritual. Rituals are a necessary part of her life: they are like the watch spring that gives motion to the workings of a fine timepiece. To follow the metaphor, her rituals give purpose and movement to the omnivorous demands of her fetishes.

Our Moments: Our first date together began early and only a few months after we had met in one of the 'Alternate Lifestyle' websites. It was finally time for our reality to cumming true! At Chateau Marmont above Sunset Boulevard. The bamboo and the mohair walls in the bar below. Voices of men and women, late age Valley Girls, a Screenwriter, a Magazine Photographer, Pineapple Vodkas, Coronas and Scotch. At the time I was more comfortable with face of fetish: with overdrawing my lip line with a thick creamy red lipstick; with applying a pair of long theatrical lashes...shaping an oriental uplift...a face abstracted from time and place--short on content, but long on fantasy. The Marmont is the famous replicate hotel of the stars and in the old days Jean Harlow, Robert Mitchum, Greta Garbo, Montgomery Clift, David Niven and William Holden had occasion to live there...or at least used it for certain romantic assignations.

A great deal of preparation had gone into my journey and I never pack light. We both had planned extremely well and meticulously. No detail or nuance in our accouterments had been overlooked, right down to the colors of my stilettos, makeup, my wigs, my corsets, session toys and the all-important 'pet names' he had reserved for me for our various and carefully scripted sessions of play. The mere mention of a name would dictate in me assuming a certain or different personality, changing my sexual disposition and or service. Being on proper display for him was just as high on my list of wants and needs.

I was nervous and started to walk and pace on the parquet floor. I counted the steps it took me to cross the large hotel suite. I noticed a "Dressage Whip" my most favorite toy of ecstasy casually standing ready against the opposite wall. My cunt already moist just imagining in how he will be exercising the 'tip of its popper' on my pale flesh, between my soft inner thighs or dancing on the cheeks of my ass. I started to shiver knowing that I will be begging him for permission to cum and especially if he elected to 'violin my cunt' with the long stem of the whip like in a much awaited crescendo of a concerto in the Teatro La Fenice.

This Chateau Suite was expensive. The light in our hallway was very strange, it is always very dark. There were but a few house guests around. I was hoping in taking a few suggestive and risqué photos in the big hall later knowing that the staff is always very discreet. After all the Château is a place where memories are made!

I know what he expects of me. He will also be bringing his own tools of the trade. He knows exactly what he needs and wants from me. And so I am here, in his room and under his complete call and command. The double bed is waiting to be used. The oversized upholstered chaise lounges will serve me well in sitting opposite from him spread on full display and masturbating my cunt for him. As dictated our 'opening session' instruments of pleasure, I already carefully arranged on the bedspread. I will be ready for him.

I sit on the white leather sofa. My eyes are closed and I think of him and my imagination runs wild. I am reading over and over again the 'bright yellow highlights' I outlined on his 12-page typed instructions; which I received from him a few weeks ago. Those are my mandates with absolutely no exceptions. They are detailed and explicit. I must remember them in high detail and or recite them when spoken too. I will not disappoint him. It's now due time in getting dressed, prepared and made-up to his exact prescriptions and expectations. Then assuming my submissive position once he is entering the Suite. I was wet with desire when I first received his final written instructions, my cunt is wet and hungry right now and even when earlier sitting on the plane today rehearsing my upcoming command performance.

I now remember "I am totally yours to command" which I said, all those many months ago sitting home online with my laptop talking dirty to him trying to making his cock hard! Trying to pleasing him! There must always be a certain look of availability in a woman. I think a woman who gives the appearance of being sexually available is much more exciting than a woman who is completely distant. The sense of availability I find erotic.