All Comments on 'Lust and Bloodlust'

by angelofdest

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

did we miss the beginning? or do you not have a developed story for they way they met?

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
yeah

I feel like I missed a chapter or two somewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I didn't see a prequel on the author's list. I kinda thought the story worked without the before story. I mean don't a lot of series start with the present and flash back to how they met?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Hot!!!!!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Read this a while back and couldn't resist a second helping."So much dick..." - the first time round that little sentence bounced around in my brain for two days. How can anything be so funny and erotic and make equal sense both ways? I wonder how long it will take this time to not want to giggle when the word 'much' is combined with 'so', 'how', 'this','very', or any bloody word as a matter of fact. People these days just don't understand that privacy includes private jokes.

This is not to offend anybody, it's just my opinion:

Anon below me: concur! Not once did I feel that there was a hole, or that more information was needed at any given moment in the story. The focus was not on the history, it was on what she was trying to achieve. Saying that 'she was not going to...on' in the very first sentence and then breaking off to move directly into the plot, was enough of a hint that the important history would siphon through the story-line as it progressed. Near the end I understood this info to be that despite his continuous acceptance and reciprocation of her amorous attention, he would invariably still enrage her by dumping her off at her flat unsullied and very frustrated.

Romantic, sweet and endearing story. Cute but lovely plot. Shot for story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangelofdest@angelofdest
Just a loveable pain in the ass, with no one to call her own. I'm in my twenties, and I just wanna find my person.