All Comments on 'Lust and Love at the Lake House Ch. 06'

by entirelybs

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
cybercrittercybercritterover 2 years ago

Well you did what so many on this site do. Took what could have been a good story and messed it up. I’m disappointed that this could have been a love story but now it’s about manipulation and dominance. I do however appreciate your writing and efforts. Cheers.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Manipulated is manipulated, not cool to play with his emotions for a competition. He should fuck them both and then dump them and go back to Aunt Jill.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Great series can’t wait for the next round with the cousins and when Julie arrives back with his mum & the sister. Hot summer days..

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It seems that Jenny has turned yet again and is showing her more ruthless and selfish side. This can sure turn Jack away from all of them. It's still very well written and entertaining erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So hot, such a good story that is well written with plenty of surprising sex between Cousins wow!!!!!

upyoursixupyoursixabout 1 year ago

Honestly, the disconnects in the plot and changes in personality in this chapter vs the rest kinda kill it for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous