Lust at First Sight

Story Info
Lust and sex above all.
1.1k words
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers

People talk about love at first sight, but I do not believe in it. How can you love someone you know absolutely nothing about? Lust at first sight though is something else altogether.

Every eye in the place practically popped out when she entered. A stunning brunette, roughly five-ten. She was wearing a dress was this slinky black number that revealed a very nice amount of cleavage. It was a skintight mini-dress that barely came past her crack and showed off her succulent thirty-six-inch tits for all they were worth. Her hair was wavy and hung down between her shoulder blades. I didn't even think about her.

I know when a babe is completely out of my league, and this babe was out of our neighborhood pub's league. At least fifteen men approached her, and all were shot down. I figured she must be waiting for her Mr. Universe boyfriend. It was one of those moment that I don't tell anyone about, because they just wouldn't believe me. And then the miracle, I've been spending twelve years, in various bars waiting for occurred. Our eyes met across the crowded room. She approached me.

"I came here looking for someone to take me home and fuck my brains out. I'd really like it to be you. You have about five seconds to make up your mind"

| didn't even take one. I furiously nodded my head and took her by the hand and left the bar, much to the amazement of everyone. I knew that we would be doing the wild thing before too long and I knew that she sensed this as well. By the time I had started the engine of the car, hers had already revved to about eighty miles an hour. She was bent over the seat, unzipping my pants and taking my already granite-hard dick between her luscious lips.

Before I was even out of the parking lot, I knew I was going to get the blow-job of my life. Man did she have vacuum power sucking my poor dick into her fiery furnace of a mouth and swirling her tongue all over the one spot guaranteed to make me the poster boy for pre-ejaculation. I wanted to tell her to quit before I exploded down her gullet, but it felt too fucking fantastic. Tums out I was worrying for nothing. The lady knew her stuff. Just seconds before the point of no return, she ceased the activity and popped off my cock to lick my balls.

She possessed no shame sucking my dick eagerly throughout the two-mile drive to my apartment. We had to stop for a red light, and this big pickup truck stopped beside us. I could feel the stare and looked up to see this fifty-year-old lady looking down at me and my babe, making a face and shaking her head. Frigid bitch.

By the time we got to my place, my hand stroked up the length of her thigh. As I traveled further and further beneath her skirt I realized to my delight that she was not wearing underwear. My hand was greeted only by the softness of her skin and the gentle puff of her pubic hair. Soon my goddess's skirt was hiked up over her hips, exposing a completely naked ass. She made no effort to pull it down as we rushed to my door. Once inside, she wasted no time in pulling the dress up and off, revealing the kind of body I've only seen in randy webpages. Her black bush was perfectly trimmed Mohawk-style, and her tits were works of art. Firm, large, with big bright pink nipples winking at me from the middle.

She fingered her cunt, then stuck her finger under my nose. I inhaled the musky aroma down into my lungs, and it made me light-headed. I buried my face between her mams. She fed one of her nipples to me, and I sucked hungrily. My fingers slid inside her dark furred cunt and nearly melted. The taste of her tits wasn't going to be enough. I had to go down on her.

I knelt and my new friend draped one of her luscious legs over my right shoulder. Her musky scent was exceeded only by her taste. I lapped madly at her lips earning some moans of approval in the process. I gave her clit a good tongue lashing too, which really got her fluids going.

She dropped to the floor on all fours, her perfect peach of an ass high in the air. I could have spent an hour or so squeezing those moons. I contented myself with being able to look at that great ass of hers as she eagerly cried out.

"Put your cock up my cunt now. And then I want to suck It some more."

She didn't need to ask twice. Kneeled behind her, easing my enraptured dick into her tight, waiting chasm. She began bucking frenetically against me, shoving her cheeks flat against my stomach and coming off almost to the point of making me pop out of her pussy. But she was experienced, no doubt, knowing just how far to come off me. I reached around and grabbed her naked tits which made her cry out with increased pleasure.

Then she did come off me, only to circle around and take my ooze-covered cock into her mouth once more. She massaged my nuts with hands that seemed to be a glow, they were so hot, then swung around to position that sweet twat right on my face. As we engaged in a glorious round of sixty-nine, she humped my mouth and I greedily squeezed the tight flesh of her flawless ass.

Suddenly, just as I was beginning to slither my tongue up her saturated honeypot, she flipped off and hunkered her cunt down on my cock again, riding me like a stallion. I reached for those incredible tits, never before feeling so much like a tried-and true boob man. They, also, were impeccably sculpted and her nipples were rocklike in their hardness.

She became a wild woman, bucking her pussy up and down on my dick like the end of the world was drawing near. Her cunt muscles were creating a suction on my rod like her mouth had done, and it wasn't long before I knew was going to shoot. So did she, because she hopped off and clamped her mouth down over me, taking all seven inches to the back of her throat. As I sprayed my load into her, she merely held my cock in place, not gagging or coughing or anything. Rather, she ate every drop of cum I had to spare. And left me there on the floor, drained, unable to really even care as she walked, naked and carrying her dress, out of my apartment and my life.

I never even found out her name. The anonymity made the moment even more intense.....!!!!

anomalos
anomalos
57 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Seducing My Friend's Husband The story of seducing my friend’s husband…such a slut.in Erotic Couplings
Young Wife Fucks Another Man A young couple on vacation: Sue gets fucked by another guy.in Erotic Couplings
After Work Fuck She needs a co-workers cock.in Erotic Couplings
Behind Closed Doors Ch. 01 Lucy Get's Fucked by Her Dad's Friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Sister-in-law’s Camel Toe Her brother-in-law needs her tight pussy.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories