Lust at First Sight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we kissed with growing abandonment, my rock-hard rod pushed and poked and Kate's pussy ground and twisted in blind search. My hand could have assisted. Instead, I allowed my cock's head, now sliding up and down the pussy's hot-slippery slit, to fight my finger for a caress of Kate's clit. But eventually, the pulsating opening seemed to suck in the full length of my cock.

As Kate howled, "Yes! Yes, Ben! Fuck me! God, fuck me!" I felt the red-hot fire in her cunt as its muscles gripped and mauled my cock.

Already with my second thrust, Kate's thighs had begun to shiver. But with the third one -- my clit finger had pushed into her cunt with my cock -- Kate lost all control.

Crying out, "No! God, no! Ben, please, please! God, not yet!" her lower body spasmed so violently that her ass thumped repeatedly on the bed.

I had withdrawn and moved away; this was not a mini-orgasm to be stilled in a cuddle.

Kate sat up; her hair in wild disorder, her face flushed and strangely beautiful over her tits in their rebellious, proud array. Her unexpected, wild climax had not passed and she was still shivering and gripped by after-spasms that made her throw back her head and moan.

Sitting there, avoiding my eyes, she clutched her pussy. And its juices were trickling through her fingers. Her wild beauty took my breath away.

I got up and got a towel. Standing before her I was suddenly self-conscious about my still proudly erect cock. I managed to pun, "After our foreplay, we deserved a bottle of champagne. Agreed, Kate?"

Kate also managed a grin. Pointing to my cock she said, "Foreplay: so that's what it was? It did the damage to me and left you unspent? Will champagne be a cure?"

I just nodded. When I returned with the Prosecco and glasses, Kate was sitting in bed, deceptively composed, leaning against the headboard. Admittedly, she had not taken off her glamorous stockings and spiked sandals. Therefore, her so sexily dressed, beautiful long legs suggested -- even crossed -- that the lady was still for turning. And after we had greedily drunk our first glass, Kate confirmed it. Nestling into my arm and placing my hand on a stretched-forward boob, she kissed me.

Then, her voice low and more hesitant than I had known, Kate confessed her feelings about leaving me behind:

"You see, Ben, the build-up to before, from the moment we met at Des to tonight and our -- yes -- oh so arousing foreplay to the love-making I knew would come, got me undone. It surprised me with the wildest climax ever, giving my pussy the longest, wettest, hottest coming it ever had."

Kate stopped and grinned. Reaching for my still half-erect cock she added, "And all without the long, hard fucking I so much wanted. So, coming like that shocked me but, Ben, God, I felt proud! I loved it even as I left you behind. Because it was magic, mine as much as yours!"

I was, of course, curious about Kate's so far unmentioned past, and saw an opening. After refilling our glasses, I companionably leaned back on the headboard. Avoiding her eyes and looking down on Kate's now again invitingly uncrossed legs, I pursued my question:

"Surely, Kate, you being an experienced, and so openly sexually alive woman, must have had in the years in America some sexual relationships with wild, breathtaking orgasms? You were engaged, ready to get married. Surely, your chosen man's loving must have left you spent and satisfied?"

Kate slid down on the bed. Turning on her side towards me, she put her hands caressingly on my thighs. Without looking up, she started to talk:

"Ben, dearest, if you expect a very sexy story of my time in the US, you'll be disappointed. Yes, I was then as sexually alive as now but much less discerning. In the early years at Berkeley, I was more than ready for the occasional college affair, for fucking without obligations. And yes, if I liked the boys, and when their lovely but untutored cocks pleasured my fuck-ready pussy, I readily climaxed. It did not happen all that often. I intimidated the young college boys. I was a few years older, a higher degree scholarship student, and confident in knowing I was sexy and beautiful. I confirmed it every time I paraded my alluring nakedness in front of the mirror, and by looking at the professional photos that showed me in the heat of contest fighting for selection to the university's elite basketball cadre. All this stifled the prescribed maleness of prospective fuck buddies. When something happened, I had to be the initiator of our sexual trysts."

Kate struggled up to lean next to me against the headboard. Reaching for her glass she croaked, "For the rest of this story I need more champagne."

After greedily drinking what I had poured, Kate collected her thoughts and continued:

"Two years ago -- I had completed the PhD, published two papers, and was in line for a tenured position -- I met Oliver. He was a few years older, from a wealthy background, working as a marketing executive of a large agricultural machinery company. But I, considering myself a success, did not need a marriage prospect. What drew me to Oliver was his self-assured manner, his athletic body and his rugged good looks. I was captivated by Oliver's Alpha-male aura. And in the beginning, even the first few months of our relationship, I and my hungry pussy responded quite fervently to Oliver's love-making. Taking great pride in his sizeable penis, there was little love in Oliver's lengthy poundings of my cunt. But he made me come. As time went on with less and less conviction."

Kate broke into a sudden fit of giggling, "Oliver, unlike you - and I in the mirror - had never seen or tried to look at the luscious loveliness of my pussy. Or kissed it! It was just something to fuck, not admire or love."

The image made Kate turn to me for a long, lust-laden kiss as she took my hand to cup her pussy. But then she continued:

"Oliver proposed, mainly, I think, because he learned that I could be an asset; a collector's item like a rare car or gun. His acquaintances thought I was beautiful and interesting in a foreign way. They were also impressed if not awed by my academic achievements and Berkeley connection. So, Oliver staked his claim, his ownership of me by proposing. It makes no sense to me now why I accepted. In the meantime, our sex had become for me more and more unbearable. His cock-centeredness was absolute. Like many others like him, he had embraced the now almost compulsory foreplay of having his cock sucked, with the woman, preferably, in the worship of his cock on her knees before him. And I became that to Oliver. I sucked his limpid cock into an erection to have then my face fucked till I gagged. As much on my shame as on the tyrannical cock in my throat! And then he put me on my knees to fuck me from behind."

Kate swallowed hard. There was anger in her voice:

"His favourite position became mine. I no longer had to see his distorted face or smell his sweat as I was fucked. So, in the end, on our very last fuck, as he rammed his cock into my dry cunt, slapped my ass and called me his fucking slut, I pressed my face into the sheet. And suddenly I thought of Mario, the cheeky, young Latino helper in my department's plant house. He had fallen in love with me during work, especially my beautiful ass, Every time I bent into a plant bed -- and I bent often -- his eyes undressed it, made love to it. I sensed his hands and his kissable lips on my ass like I felt your eyes on my tits at Des's party. And now, getting shagged from behind and my buttocks burning under Oliver's unsparing hand, my mind whispered, 'Why not? God, why not? Mario, sweet Mario, it is you. God, fuck me.' Then, I orgasmed with my dry pussy suddenly flooded with cum. After this night, ashamed about what I had become, about gifting the brute another man's climax, I ended it with Oliver. Within a month I left to come home to Australia."

At this point of Kate's confession, I embraced her in consolation. But in our whole-body embrace, my hands on Kate's back soon began to feather over the shapely-firm contours of Kate's girl athlete's ass.

"There is something else I have not made love to," I whispered between kisses.

And as I grabbed and parted her twitching buttocks, Kate's thighs locked over my growing erection and pressed its head into her pushed-forward crotch. As she moved, grinding her groin and pussy-lips against the cock's tip, her rising nipples kissed my chest. Half-laughing, with her tongue flicking over my lips, Kate sucked in her breath every time my blind cock found her clit or her cunt's opening.

But fighting for calm, she finally said, "You see now, Ben, why there was such a long celibacy between Mario's stolen climax and my magical, stormy coming of before. I had to atone but now with you, all is wiped away. I celebrate, atone no more!"

As if it required proof, Kate's grinding had succeeded. My cock's engorged head, slippery from her pussy's juices, had breached the tight opening of Kate's almost virgin cunt. I now began to fuck Kate, slowly and lovingly, sinking with every push my member, centimetre by centimetre deeper into Kate's tight, pulsating cunt. When we started to fuck, with slow, deep strokes, I occasionally rested my cock deep in her to enjoy the gripping and massaging of the muscles of Kate's more and more lascivious cunt. And then, occasionally again, I withdrew. Leaning back to look down, I let my cock play through Kate's hot glistening slit, over her pussy's lips and, at length, over the shiny pearl of her clit. Her so-teased pussy looked like a feast but for the moment, all Kate wanted to do is fuck.

As I rammed my cock into Kate's now hotly responding cunt, she sang her more and more uninhibited love song:

"Yes! Yes! Ben, don't stop! Fuck me! God, fuck my pussy, fuck the hot cunt that you love. Hard! Harder! Don't stop! God, fuck me till I explode! Like before -- just like before."

She was close. As I gripped her ass to ram my cock harder and deeper into her squelching cunt, Kate's already high drawn-up thighs started to shake.

I stopped fucking her. When I pulled out Kate whined, "No, Ben, No! Don't stop! Fuck me, fuck me hard, I'm coming! I want to come with you! Aren't you close, God, like me?"

To pacify her rage, I wrapped Kate in a close embrace until her shaking stopped. My mouth in her ear whispered my wildest desire:

"Kate, my beautiful, sexy Kate, give me your pussy again. I want to eat out your juicy pussy, like before, Kate. I'm going to lick and suck your wide open, hot-fucked cunt and lap its hot juices! Sink my finger into your heat as I lick and suck your clit! Touch my cock, Kate. God, you turn me on like crazy! Are you too? I promise, my greedy mouth will bring you -- us - right to the edge of ... you know of what, Kate, don't you? Do you want that? Do you want me to eat you out, love you like that?"

"Yes, Ben, God, yes! I want it! No man has ever done it to me. No, Ben, ... for me, giving me such pleasure!"

Kate, her voice high-pitched, almost sang her answer. When we kissed and my tongue sank into her mouth, Kate greeted it with a mad swirl of her tongue, followed by a so suggestive biting as she sucked in the full length of mine.

Eventually, I broke free from Kate's ravenous kisses to slide slowly down her body. Coming to her lovely breasts, I could not resist putting my mouth, one after the other, over their nipples to bite into their hardness. And although Kate's cried out as her chest arched up in lust, her hands on my head urged me away; lower ever lower, over her quivering, tensing stomach and onto her bush. I, now kneeling between Kate's legs, placed a long, marking kiss on the inside of the thigh close to her pussy.

Kate released my head. Very slowly, centimetres before my eyes, her open hand stroked over her bush. As I watched, three of Kate's fingers slowly curved in between the spreading lips of her pussy. And then, her second hand joined to fully part pussy's lips, exposing for my eyes the glistening valley, the succulent, well-fucked opening to her cunt, and the ridge covering Kate's shy, half-hidden clit.

As she spread her legs wide, from far away came Kate's breathless, stammering voice:

"Ben, look, look! I have never shown my pussy like that to any man. Do you think it's beautiful? Do you love it? Do you want to kiss it, suck it, eat it up? It's yours. Do as you wish! God, I can't wait!"

I knelt up, reached for two pillows and arranged them. I feared a break in the mood but Kate smiled as she swung her sexily dressed legs over my head to place her ass on the cushions. Whispering, "Are you ready for the feast, Ben? I am, God, I am!", she brought up her bended knees and spread her thighs.

And I sank onto her with my mouth closing over the plump lushness of her pussy's lips. As I sucked and bit them into an aroused swollen glory, I heard from far away the first tones of Kate's love song. Then my tongue began to lick in slow upwards strokes Kate's already hot-slippery pussy properly open.

Eventually, my tongue lingered, more and more often, longer and longer, with its tip twirling and probing, over the cunt's aroused opening. Then it stabbed in. With my face pressing into Kate's hot dripping pussy, I sank my tongue, time and time again, as deep as it would go, probing and feeling and tasting into Kate's, lasciviously twitching cunt.

Soon Kate voiced sounds and words I could not follow, her fingers raked my hair, and her groin began to buck and shake against my face. The tongue-fucking of her hot, cock-fucked cunt threatened to blow Kate's imaginatively sexy-dirty mind.

To stop Kate from a for me much too early coming, I ceased tonguing her hotly aflame cunt. to Instead, I covered her thighs and belly and bush with supposedly pacifying kisses. But Kate would not be pacified. When my lips moved onto her mons, Kate was quick in pushing me south again.

She moaned, "Don't stop, Ben! Go on, eat me up! God, do it!"

And I obeyed. Pressing my lips and tongue deep into Kate's pussy, I sucked and licked until the welling-up juices almost drowned me.

I still noticed that whenever my tempesting tongue came close to her clit, Kate cried out and her ass lifted to push my tongue harder against the arousal. So, finally, I moved my mouth over Kate's clit. As my teeth closed gently over its sleeve, my sucking and the knowing play of my tongue quickly lured the pearl out of its cover.

When, after a long minute I momentarily pulled away to gasp for air, I looked up at Kate's arching and twisting body. Throwing her head from side to side she sobbed, "Ben, Ben! Don't stop! Please, Ben! Please! Suck me, Ben. Make love to my clit!"

I gladly followed her command. First, my mouth closed hard over Kate's pussy for a long, unrelentingly possession-taking kiss. And then my lips, tongue and teeth began at first to caress but, eventually, to twirl and lash, to suck and bite the captive, more and more erect tip of Kate's clit into a lust-filled frenzy.

It brought her, as proven by the intermittent spasms of shivers as her thighs locked my head onto her insatiable pussy, through a succession of minor ones, dangerously close to full-on orgasm.

As the now wildly aroused Kate, fighting for breath, gasped, "Yes!... Yes! ... Yes, Ben! ... God, you make me come again!" I slid the first, then two fingers deep into Kate's hotly pulsating cunt. I just managed to kneel up as Kate howled and her body jerked up in the first throes of her coming.

With my mind so focused on beautiful Kate and her breathtaking, mind-blowing sexiness, I was also close to coming. And God, I would fuck her now through her and then our shared, ultimate cummings. As I lifted Kate's glorious legs, she hooked them in with her arms to pull them right up to her ears. With her ass still on the cushions, Kate offered me the breathtaking sight of her glistening wide-open cunt as it shivered in orgasmic bliss. When I bent over Kate for a wild kiss, she grabbed my rock-hard cock and pressed its engorged head into her cunt's greedy opening.

Even if Kate had wanted it, I was beyond consideration and giving mercy. I rammed my cock as hard as I could and as deep as it would go into Kate's raised and wide-open cunt. Her drawn-out howl finished with a moan-garbled, "Yes! God, yes!"

As I continued to fuck her as brutally hard as I could, none of my thrusts into her hotter and hotter squelching cunt made her plead 'No! No more!' Instead, Kate sang! God, she sang as her body tossed and twisted under my strokes.

Finally, after a frantic, staccato burst of fucking, my climax stormed in. And I joined Kate. Way beyond words, we howled our lust at each other, clawing at each other in a frenzied embrace as wave after wave tossed us about.

Eventually thrust ashore, we clung to each other, sticky from our love juices and totally spent.

We recovered in silence. I, for one, was partially shocked by what Kate and I had experienced, and I could only wait for what she would eventually say.

Being the host, I got up and got some towels for us. With a degree of respectability restored, I took Kate into my arms to ask, "You are staying the night with me, aren't you Kate?"

"I hoped you would ask. It makes this night very special for me."

She cradled my head for a long, loving kiss. Then she grinned, stretched and wriggled her slutty legs and added, "If I stay, Ben, you have to finally undress me."

I immediately set about untying her sandals and then slowly rolling down the sinful stockings from her beautiful legs. I took my time, and it turned into an almost foreplay-like endeavour. But we both needed rest.

Finally, settled into bed we drank the rest of the now warm Prosecco. Then, snuggling up to me Kate whispered:

"Ben, you'll have to kick me out at five. I have a lecture at nine and will need some restoration. And after, I'll write you a very long, embarrassingly sex-filled email about the fabulous time I've had. I hope for a favourable reply. Wasn't our date tonight too good to be a one-off?"

_________________________

12