All Comments on 'Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 01'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 144 Comments (Page 2)
rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

I just finished my second read through, patiently waiting for the next instalment. You write very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

looking forward to the next installment . hopefully groping Amanda lol . maybe hitting Craig in the face would be much appreciated . you're Awesome , keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Truly love this story and it’s pacing. Really excited to see the developments with remaining members. Keep the installments coming!

Greekfire859Greekfire859over 1 year ago

Excellent. Can’t wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Post next story fast lazy writer

Craigt1971Craigt1971over 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really really really love this Harem story! The sisters are awesome and varied, the action is hot and detailed, and I’m excited about all the seeds you’ve planted for the future! (Nick and Mel, Nick and Amanda, the sisters possibly getting with each other) You’re a great writer! :)

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

Keep up the good work boss

AZkingdomAZkingdomover 1 year ago

Hey, keep up the good work any updates on when the next parts coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m so excited for more and wonder if all of the sisters are going to end up pregnant. Mel talked about breeding with the strongest offspring so I think it’s a possibility.

You’re awesome! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That's a great continuation for the story! Keep on going!

Can't wait for the next episode!

gg668gg668over 1 year ago
Good Read

I like the way you write. Keep up the good work!!

XxSPEC_EDxXXxSPEC_EDxXover 1 year ago

very good work as usual when is part 2 coming out?

bobunobubobunobuover 1 year ago

Love the story so far. Looking forward to the next chapters.

Magilla5Magilla5over 1 year ago

Great story, please write more in this arch!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so good and one of the best harem stories I’ve ever read. I love love love the buildup and the way that each sister is different. I don’t have a favorite, I love them all! Looking forward to the first scene with Mel and hoping Emily can join in after.

This is wonderful! Thank’s for writing this! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love how you kind of joined two stories into one can't wait for more

StraightbuttwistedStraightbuttwistedover 1 year ago

Wonderful, can't wait for the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice story.But waiting for the next part for this long is difficult and we might forget the story line by the time it comes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am in awe of your talent. I am anxious in what comes next!. Just awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Take your time! :) This story is more than worth waiting for. I love the details and each of the sisters personalities is infectious. The love comes across really well and I like that there’s no coercion between Nick and any of them. Everyone just accepts the weird situation and deals with it, which is so refreshing to see! I’m so excited for Nick to get with Mel, and maybe Emily can join in afterwards because it’s just them for the weekend. :)

This is incredible. Great harem series! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was wrote in Feb of 2022 it's 2023 now I'm not sure if there will be another part which If not sucks cause left unfinished it's a good story nice detail and all

StraightbuttwistedStraightbuttwistedover 1 year ago

Love the story line, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

DA, I sure hope you come back and finish this series. It is the best thing on here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's such a shame there hasn't been an an update to this book, it has the makings of a better story than your other series (in my opinion), but I'm aware 30k+ words don't just come to someone overnight, patience is key, but here's to hoping you release something new for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What's hilarious is that this will stay on the top rankings for a while but the author's other stuff won't...

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Five**5**Star Story...yes it is!!!! And I need more of it, please...

Nick, Amanda, Erica, Amelia and Emily make such a close family unit...I have been enamored of them from the start; the EMOTIONS they evoke in each other is so special...

Craig...has to go...Manda must make a decision to be done with the 'blonde bombshell' (that is 'shell') of a man, and complete the full circle with Mel!! They MUST be together, and complete!

I am most looking forward to another episode...😵😵😨😨😱😱💞💞💞💞💞🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh this story is fantastic!! Pls do t make us wait too long for the next installments. I really hope that you make the fucking with Mel's head drawn out a bit. She has had the upper hand long enough I think. For Amanda, if she were to get into a fight with Fabio over the weekend away, I don't think that would be too amiss. Either that or make us suffer and string it out along the time nick is supposed to be in the band leading up to the gig. If they were to get chummier and have more whispered, lip biting conversations where Amanda's chest would heave with emotion and have to stumble away breathlessly whilst nick stares longingly at her peerless ass...well that would be cool too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hope you’re okay! I adore this story so much! The sisters are amazing and I love the dynamic between all of them. I wonder how the first scene with Mel is going to go because of all the relentless teasing, and wonder if Emily checking her out is going to lead to the sisters getting with each other. That would be incredible! :)

Thank you so much for this amazing harem series! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Continue please. TY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it. You need to write a 3-d and final part. This is not a wery good ending There is so much more to say about the whole situation and end it in a better way. Come on man you can do it.

Steve Zivanic, Ontario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

C'mon!!

What happens when he goes to see Mel, when does he actually 'get' Mel, does Amanda get rid of the loser and how and when does she grab and hold Nick?

The lates 'Episode' was Posted nearly a year ago!!

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

What a lovely line. You go and tease my sister then come back and fuck me some more. I wish. 5 stars, no messing.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 1 year ago

Lovely chapter, onto the next one I go. I personally would never date or sleep with someone who works as an escort/prostitute or who does Onlyfans or webcams. That’s just me though and if his fine with his sister selling her body online for money then whatever I guess. Anyway besides that good chapter and 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am totally loving the story so far, I do have only one complaint, why do the Main characters have to smoke? It adds nothing to the story and for me it is just an unwelcome distraction. All the smoking scenes could easily be removed without any less of a story line which is truly amazing. By far the best story I have read on here so far. Not just about the sex, but the story line, character building, etc.. I am sad as I am about to start the last chapter written and it was done just a few weeks ago, which means it will be ages before I get to see the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work and Thanks. Gave it 5 stars as I did all the other chapters.

assman70assman7012 months ago

Gotta go and make some more popcorn, this shit is getting better and better. 5 stars again and half a pack of smokes later.

midatlstoryman1midatlstoryman111 months ago

Very cool story line. Maybe time to really put it to Mel after that realization. No play time for her!

Durken82Durken8211 months ago

Great story so far. I hope there is more coming after pt 2, although I hate waiting.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very good story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Congrats on the win for this story. Well deserved. Well deserved. Look forward to much more of this tale. I like it even more than Harem Sisters, and that's saying a lot.

Dewey Cheatham

Carp2021Carp20216 months ago

Loved the story when I read it a couple of years ago. Thought this might be a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I was so surprised as a cuber to hear em talking about solving one blindfolded one handed

YungMastaYungMastaabout 1 month ago

Love the story thus far, great job! Small complaint about Nick's attitude in this chapter though He spends a good amount of time staring at his sisters and admiring their bodies. Even points out how sexy they always look and how other worldly attractive they are compared to most/all women but then proceeds to think that any other guy that gives them a look is a complete creep. I mean if even he as their brother can't help but get aroused while looking at them it's an asshole move to throw shade at another gut for doing it.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...