Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 01

Story Info
Nick, and his sisters.
  • February 2022 monthly contest
23.5k words
4.86
206.3k
347

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers

Authors note.

I know you're all excites to get into reading the newest installment for Nick and his sisters, so I'll keep this short.

Thankyou to everyone for the emails and messages showing your support and letting me know how much you like my work. It really means a lot to me.

Harem Sisters isn't finished (I know...I have to keep reiterating this) it's just at point where I can let it sit for awhile.

More Lust at first sight is to come, and even a couple of brand new stories I have been working on.

Peace out. Stay awesome.

Chapter 1

"You're doing a great job, Nick."

John's cart pulled up beside me, and the lean, balding man stepped out with a soft groan that was typical among middle-aged men. I tied off the last bag I had emptied from the trash cans and deposited it into the long tray of my own cart. The carts that the University had on site were nothing more than modified golf carts with the rear seats removed and a large tray installed for hauling rubbish and carrying tools. Mine was currently loaded up with half a dozen black trash bags from my rounds.

"Thanks, John," I said, wiping my hands clean on my grey coveralls. "It feels good to be useful again."

"You're more than useful," John chuckled. "You do the work of three men most days. The others are grumbling about looking bad in comparison."

"I hope I haven't caused any problems," I sighed.

"No. Not at all," John shook his head. "They can grumble all they want. I've gone easy on them for far too long."

This wasn't the first time I had encountered men like those. On my first day, John had introduced me to my fellow groundskeepers earlier this week. Mark, Justin, and Corey. The trio were all hanging out by the maintenance office smoking when John and I dropped by. They seemed rather dismissive of their supervisor and even more of me. Well, Mark was anyway. Mark's curly red afro and pale skin made him look like a clown, which wasn't helped when he laughed obnoxiously at his own jokes. He definitely led the conversations among the three of them. Justin was almost as bad, feeding off his friend in-between staring at any and all of the pretty students who walked by. His beady eyes constantly showed how high he was at any given time. That hadn't changed for even an hour all week.

Corey was the odd one out of the three. He was taller than his friends--even tall than me--with a shaved head and an impressive goatee. He was easily an axe-handle wide at the chest, with knuckles that looked like they were made for busting stone. He looked intimidating with a nose that had been poorly set after breaking and the tattoos running down both arms and poking out from under his shirt collar. At first glance, I would have picked him for the so-called alpha, but he was far more reserved. He was also the only one of the three that showed any respect to John, and I had noticed him working twice as hard as Mark and Justin--although that really wasn't hard.

"Corey does a good job," I said, pulling my phone out to check my messages.

"He does," John nodded. "But he has a temper problem and spends far too much time on personal phone calls."

"I'm sure he has his reason," I shrugged, opening a message from Erica.

The message showed no text, only a kissy-face emoji and some black love hearts I nearly missed. An image of Erica loaded, and I had to do a quick check over my shoulders to make sure no one was standing behind me. Erica was naked in the image, sprawled out on my bed with her legs spread and her free hand resting on her smooth pubis. Her eyes bore into mine as she looked directly into the camera, and I could almost hear her voice telling me to fuck her like I owned her.

Erica had spent three of the last five sleeping in my bed. Each night we had unforgettable sex that blew away everything I had ever done in the past and put ridiculous expectations on potential future encounters. Well...encounters that weren't any of my sisters. Emily had slept in my bed for the other two nights--I never knew who was going to join me--and while we still hadn't taken the final plunge, we shared some truly memorable moments together.

Remembering the nights spent with my goofy sister as we explored one another while being visually stimulated by the very erotic photo of Erica had the desired effect on my body.

"I better get these to the dumpsters," I said to John, pointing a thumb over my shoulder at the pile of black trash bags.

"Of course," John laughed softly. "I do tend to prattle on a bit."

"Always happy for a chat. I just want to clear this out before the smell starts to drift," I chuckled.

"Understandable," John nodded. "I'm off early to go pick up my daughters, and we're heading out to my father's farm for the weekend."

"That's great news, man," I smiled. John had separated from his ex-wife and was having a hard time getting past her to spend time with his two daughters. Both girls were over eighteen, but their mother still held a firm grip on their lives.

"It really is," John grinned like a fool.

"Well, I am happy for you, man. You enjoy the weekend, and I'll see you on Monday."

I held my phone to my chest as John drove away in his cart, waiting for him to be out of sight before I glanced around and took another look at what my gorgeous sister had sent me. I drank in the still image of her body splayed out on my bed. I let my eyes roam over every visible inch of her naked flesh and envision the scent, touch, and taste of her skin. My dick was ready for a fuck party, and I could imagine the throbbing pulses as complaints. Urging me to go home early and plough my sister.

I shook my head and locked my phone. I still had a few hours of work left, and the others weren't going to get it all done. In truth, whatever we didn't get done today could easily be caught up on over the weekend. John had said that he regularly came in on Sundays or early Mondays to catch up on things he missed or forgot the week before. The University campus was relatively new and didn't take much work to maintain it.

But I still wanted to get my tasks done for the day.

A buzzer chimed over the PA system, telling me that a class session was just ending. Students would be heading to new classes, off to grab lunch or home for the day--depending on their schedule--which meant I would have to contest with pedestrians on the paths until they cleared out. I pulled my packet of smokes from the glove compartment on my cart and sparked one up, giving a security guard a wave as he walked by. Mel was right. They really didn't give a shit as long as you stayed out of sight of campus administrators.

I was just about finished my smoke and ready to move out when I spied a flash of long, white hair in a crowd of students. The bulk of the students moved on, leaving the white-haired beauty in plain view.

Mel was maybe twenty metres away, but she was unmistakable with her platinum-coloured hair that hung down to her perfectly shaped ass. She was far smaller than her sisters in all aspects, but she still had her own curves. It was almost like she had been created on a smaller scale than her sisters. Her hips were small, but the curve to her waist was noticeable. Her breasts were tiny in comparison but perfect on her frame. And her ass...like all of my sisters, Mel's ass was a thing of dreams.

I spotted a guy talking with Mel and immediately felt a pang of jealousy shoot through my body. Who was this guy? Was he bothering Mel? I stamped those thoughts and emotions down as fast as they'd reared their ugly heads and took a deep breath. It was natural to feel something akin to jealousy, but it wouldn't do anyone any good for me to start creating fancies in my head that would eventually drive me to do something utterly stupid that I couldn't take back.

It was also a genuine possibility that Mel had positioned herself in that spot to talk to a guy just to mess with me.

Mel's head turned my way for a split second, and I was starting to think that I was right about my sibling messing with me. She gave the mystery man a quick, friendly hug, then slowly crossed the distance between us. Mel took slow steps as her eyes locked onto mine. Her loose, frilly skirt swished with each step, threatening to reveal more of her fishnet-coated legs. Her black leather top left most of her tight stomach exposed while pressing and lifting her small breasts in a way that made them rival any of her sister's marvellous mounds. The fishnet that covered her legs also ran over her stomach, chest, and down her arms, making me think she was wearing a body suit. That alone gave me a flurry of new images that really didn't help my current situation at all.

"Hello, dear brother," Mel smiled as she approached me. "Enjoying your day?"

Mel and I had been caught up in some strange sexual limbo over the last week. It was no secret how badly Mel and I wanted each other--especially between us--but no matter where we were or what we were doing, every time things got hot and heavy between us, something would happen that would stop us and leave me with a raging erection that I ended up taking out on Erica later that night. There were a few times that I felt like I could have pushed for it from Mel, but I still felt a little uncomfortable getting too pushy with my sisters. The last thing I wanted was to sleep with them through coercion.

There had to be a reason why Mel hadn't come to spend a night with me yet. Maybe she wasn't completely ready.

"It's been a relatively good day," I said. "It's getting better."

"It is," Mel winked.

We were still in public, and many students were walking the grounds, so I dared not do anything more than enjoy the sight of Mel's body. I wondered if she wore that outfit for the unnamed guy or me.

"Who was your friend?" I asked, acting as disinterested as I could.

"That's Jason. He's just a friend," Mel shrugged. "I actually had a crush on him until this hunk of a guy showed up out of nowhere."

"Oh really?" I grinned.

"Yeah," Mel said, taking a step closer despite being in public. Mel reached out and caressed my erection through my coveralls with just her fingertips. "I think about him every night."

My cock pulsed and practically jumped at Mel's touch. I felt an animalistic urge flood my body. The urge to mate with this creature of sin and pleasure before me. Like a wild animal, I needed to take her and mark her as my own. But once again, Mel and I were in a position where we were unable to indulge our wanton desires.

I took a deep breath and inched away from Mel just slightly. Her hand fell away from my cock, but she didn't look upset. Instead, she just shot me a knowing smile and wink.

"I better get going," Mel said as if there was no sexual tension at all in the air. "I'll see you at home tonight."

My eyes followed Mel as she sauntered away, her skirt swishing from side to side from the sway of her hips. Knowing Mel, she added that extra little kick to her step just for me. My phone chimed a few seconds later, breaking my concentration on Mel's behind. I pulled my phone out and saw a message from Mel. I looked up to see she had stopped and looked my way with a slight smile on her lips.

'Check your pocket.' The message read.

I checked both pockets on my coveralls before pulling a balled-up pair of panties free. The black silk mainly was see-through and felt extremely damp to the touch and warm. My phone chimed again, and I checked the new message from Mel.

'I'm literally dripping right now.'

My head snapped up, and I locked eyes with Mel, she was too far away to speak to without yelling, and Mel was already being greeted by a couple of her friends I had seen around the campus earlier this week. My platinum hair sister blew me a discreet kiss--followed by a seductive wink--then turned to her friends before the trio walked off together. I was left there with a very difficult to conceal erection as I fought against images of taking Mel and having my way with her. Burying my cock so deep inside of her that I might as well be drilling for oil. I shook my head and banished the marvellous images and thoughts. The quicker I could get home, the quicker I could take out my frustration on Erica.

Something that I had been doing quite a bit lately.

I finished my rounds and dumped the compiled garbage bags in one of the massive dumpsters on campus. The dumpsters were near overflowing, but we expected a removal tomorrow morning. I headed back to the maintenance office to take my lunch break. Corey sat by himself on the steps, a lit cigarette between his fingers. Mark and Justin were nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, man," I greeted Corey.

Corey looked up from his phone and gave me a curt--but friendly--nod. "Your girlfriend is waiting inside for you."

I froze midway up the short staircase at his words. Corey hadn't really said more than two words to me or anyone since I had started so that in itself was surprising enough. But what did he mean by girlfriend? My first thought was that Jen had stopped by and decided that we were a couple, but that didn't make sense. The last time Jen was at the house, she barely paid any attention to me other than a friendly smile. What we had done was just a one-night stand. The only other option was one of my sisters had come by, and Corey had just suspected it was my girlfriend. I just saw Mel with her friends, so it must be Emily. But she knew better than to draw attention to us while she was at school.

"Thanks," I replied as casually as I could.

"No worries. The other two have gone home for the day," Corey said, stomping out his cigarette before adding the butt to his pocket. "I'm heading out for my rounds. See you later."

The tall, shave-headed man rose to his feet and casually strolled away without a second thought. Had he really just given me a hint that I could fool around with whoever was waiting for me? It wouldn't have taken much to get Mark and Justin to go home early--since they did about as much work from home--and Corey would know that John had taken off early for the day. I took the gesture as a friendly one, something I would have done for one of my friends back home. The only issue I faced now is that no matter who was waiting for me--and what we did when I entered the building--Corey would believe we were dating.

I took a deep breath and opened the door to the maintenance office, hoping that it was anyone but one of my sisters and if it had to be a sister, please not one of the twins. But another part of me also hoped it was one of them because I had some severe sexual frustration to work off.

"Hello, lover."

Sitting in the waiting area of the maintenance office--perched on the desk with her long legs crossed--was my second eldest half-sister. Erica wore a wide grin, flashing me her pearly whites as she eye-fucked me like the degenerate she was. She wore a pair of black denim shorts that were marginally larger than the soaked panties Mel had gifted me. And a band T-shirt from one of my all-time favourite bands. Her top had been cut and modified--as was most of her band merchandise--to show a generous amount of cleavage and hint at the milky flesh of her skin beneath.

My dick bounced and bobbed on its own as a fresh wave of blood rushed in.

"I see you're happy to see me already," Erica smirked, eyeing my crotch. "Or have you been spending time with my sisters?"

"Both," I grinned. "But what are you doing here? Corey thinks you're my girlfriend."

"Of course, he does. What girl dresses up like this to visit her brother that she isn't fucking," Erica shrugged and ran a hand up her smooth leg. "It would have been unbelievable."

"But what if he learns that we are related?" I replied.

"It's one visit, Nick. But if you think it's too risky, then I'll just see you at home," Erica said, sounding a little annoyed.

Erica hopped to her feet and grabbed her handbag before heading to the door. I immediately felt bad for my behaviour. I should have known this would happen sooner or later. No woman wanted to be confined to the house and have sex in the same place again and again, especially in the early stages of a relationship. We had been sleeping together for a little over a week now, and I hadn't even thought to take her out somewhere. We needed to be careful, but that didn't mean we had to be shut-ins and too afraid to do anything fun and risqué.

"Not so fast," I said, grabbing Erica's arm as she walked by. "We're not done."

Erica looked ready to argue, but she melted into me once I pulled her body against mine and mashed our lips together. Her bag thudded to the ground, all but abandoned, as she circled her arms around my neck. My erection pressed almost painfully against her stomach, rewarding me with tiny moans as Erica pressed harder against me, grinding herself on my body.

"I thought this was too risky," Erica said breathlessly when we finally came up for air.

"You're worth any risk," I replied, kissing her forehead softly. "And every consequence."

Erica attacked me once more, her tongue sliding into my mouth as her hands deftly un-zipped my coveralls, pulling them down to my waist. It was warm outside, so I had changed out of my jeans when I dressed in the locker room, leaving my underwear and T-shirt on. My T-shirt came next, followed by Erica's as they were both flung across the room. We were both in such a hurry to get at one another that it hadn't even crossed my mind to find somewhere with a little more privacy before we were both half-naked.

I broke our intense make-out session and let my eyes drink in Erica's body. Her black and white lace bra lifted and pushed her magnificent breasts together in a way that ensured there were no rivals in the entire world. It took me a moment to get my words together. "Follow me."

I took Erica's hand and scooped up our discarded clothes before leading my lover into the break room. With a small fridge, microwave, and a table and chairs, the room wasn't much to look at. But it had a very comfortable couch along one wall. I turned to face my half-sibling as we reached the couch, and she surprised me with a devilishly delightful grin before shoving me back onto the soft cushions. Erica dropped to her knees and yanked my coveralls all the way down to my ankles. My boots were still on, but that didn't seem to bother my seductress of a sister as she yanked down my boxers and let them bundle at my ankles with my coveralls. My cock sprang free with a satisfying 'thwack' against my bare stomach. I watched as Erica eyed my erection like a starving lioness about to devour a wounded antelope. She even licked her lips.

"We don't have a great deal of time," I said regretfully.

"Don't worry. I know what I signed up for," Erica winked.

Erica stood and unclasped her bra, groping her magnificent melons herself as she bit her bottom lip. Her hips swayed from side to side as if she were on the verge of dancing for me, but instead, she spun in a slow circle as she unbuttoned her shorts and pointed her perfect ass my way. The sound of her zip was followed quickly by Erica bending at the waist as she slid her shorts down her long, smooth legs. Only once I trailed her movements and slid back up her body did I notice she wasn't wearing any panties. Her hairless, juicy mound peaked out at me between her firm cheeks, begging to be licked, sucked, and fucked until the goddess before me could take no more. But we really didn't have the security nor privacy to fully indulge one another. Before I could say anything, Erica spun to face me, mounting me quickly. I grasped her hips just as one of her hands took my cock between her delicate fingers, angling me just right before impaling herself on my rod.

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers