Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Out of all of the songs I had learned, the final piece on the list left more room for creativity on my part. It was written with a clear second guitar in mind, and while Craig could play well, he was a definite one-trick pony when it came to writing metal. Instead of the fast, speed-matching tempo along with the chorus that Craig had written, I slowed my part down to half-speed. The melody rang clearer through this section when I played it at half-speed, and it sounded great alongside Daniel's bassline. The change drew an odd look from Craig, but we kept on playing.

I found myself having to play a guessing game of who would speed up or slow down during the following few sections of the song. Paul would get excited and begin a new section way too fast, or Craig would just drop out of timing altogether and not even notice, relying on the rest of us to match him. But for the most part, we sounded like we knew what we were doing.

My solo came up finally, and I was fighting a grin as the previous riff was coming to an end, the signally changes wringing loudly in my ears. Then I glanced over to Amanda, sitting on the stool as she studied the band intently. Studied me intently. Our eyes met, and she quickly glanced away.

My hands reacted before my brain could register, and my solo kicked off. The first few notes sounded a bit flat, but I took control of myself and focused on one thing and one thing alone.

Showing the fuck off for my gorgeous sister.

There was no greater motivator for any metalhead playing in a band than the ability to show off how cool he is and how well he can play for a pretty girl. It was a primary reason most guys played in a band, to begin with. Heads filled with stories from the '80s and the '90s about bands playing to sold-out shows. Girls throwing themselves at the band members and partying all night until you woke up with no memory of what you'd done and two naked women in your bed. That was until you got so shitfaced you tried to snort a line of ants.

I knew there wouldn't be any groupie lining up for me at my first show, nor would there be free booze or drugs--not that I was interested in drugs--but I already had the love and affection of three gorgeous women that I would definitely perform for. And if that performance was appealing to the fourth of my household.

Well...that was just a bonus.

"Why did you change the song?" Craig asked as soon as the song ended. "I gave you the music and tabs to learn."

"I just wanted to add my own flare to it," I shrugged, not wanting to outright tell Craig that I thought his writing sucked.

"Well...that's not how the song goes," Craig replied, placing his guitar down.

"I liked it," Daniel said, taking a swig from a bottle of water.

"Well, good thing you're just the bass player," Paul scoffed.

"How about we trial it during rehearsal and see how we feel about it next week," Daniel said, ignoring Paul's comment.

"Come on, Craig. Just give it a chance," Amanda said, taking Craig's hand but glancing towards me before lowering her eyes.

"Yeah, alright, we'll keep it in the song until next rehearsal and vote on it," Craig said as if it was his idea all along. "Let's run through it again."

We rehearsed the set-list another four times before Craig started losing focus and started playing with his phone more, although Daniel was the one to call it quits as if he needed to be somewhere. Craig acted like he wanted to keep playing, but he disappeared inside almost as soon as his guitar was in its case.

"He does this all the time," Daniel said as I helped him load his gear into the grey station he drove. "I think he likes the idea of being in a band more than actually doing anything with the band. He loses interest quickly and usually leaves his shit to be packed up last."

"Why do you play with him then?" I asked, picking up the case for his spare instrument. Daniel brought a backup where he went.

"Not many bands around looking for a bassist," he shrugged.

"I find that hard to believe. A decent bassist back home would play for three or four bands," I said. "And you're more than just decent."

"Thanks," Daniel chuckled. "Unfortunately, it isn't like that here. You see, everyone's friend plays guitar, and with so many guitarists, a lot of them switch to bass just to get a spot in a band. Just ask your sister. Emily is one of the most talented bassists I know, and she struggles to find people to play with. Most guys just offer her a spot so they can try to get in her pants."

"I do remember her mentioning something about this," I said softly.

"I feel sorry for her. She is a good kid and deserves a real shot at what she loves. Unfortunately, most of the guys in the band scene are just assholes with instruments," Daniel said, then nodded over his shoulder to Paul, who was struggling to loosen a piece of his kit. "Case in point."

We laughed softly but cut it off when Amanda came over. Paul was a dick, but he was also Craig's brother, and as unhappy as she seemed to be with the Fabio clone, he was her boyfriend.

"I'll give you a hand packing up, and then we gotta go," Amanda said.

"No problem. You all good, man?" I asked Daniel.

"I got this," Daniel nodded. "It was a pleasure jamming with you, man. You sounded great."

"Thanks," I said, giving Daniel a bro-like fist bump.

"You two seemed to be getting along," Amanda said when I wheeled the heavy cab over to her car.

"Yeah. But something doesn't sit right with me," I said.

"What's that?" Amanda asked with a concerned look.

"How the hell did you end up with Craig with Daniel around," I laughed. "He is such a nice guy and actually looks whoever he is speaking to."

"Don't you start too," Amanda sighed. "I get enough shit from the others at home. I don't need it from you too."

"I was only playing," I grinned. "Consider me officially on your side when it comes to this topic, and I'll even tell the others to back off."

"I guess you'd have a better chance of making them listen to you than I would these days," Amanda smirked, lifting the guitar case to slide into the back of her car.

"I can be very persuasive," I said, resting my hand on the small of her back softly as she straightened. Amanda's body stiffened, but then I felt her lean into my touch.

"What are you doing," Amanda asked, her voice so soft I almost didn't hear her.

"Nothing at all," I said, sliding my thumb back and forth just a touch. Her butt was right there. All I needed to do was lower my hand a few inches, and I would finally get to feel the glory that was Amanda's ass. But I held my ground. I had a feeling Amanda had the same idea when her hips gyrated just a touch.

The door to the house slammed shut, and I quickly stepped away from Amanda to grab the rest of my gear. I glanced towards the house to see Craig walking back to the garage. With the attention he was paying his phone, it wasn't likely he saw anything suspicious. He was so oblivious most of the time, I could be making out with Amanda right in front of him, and he would still be caught up in his own reflection.

"I gotta head out," Craig said to his brother. "Pack up my shit for me. Rob is gonna give you a lift home."

"Wait for me, and I'll come," Paul said, hurriedly stuffing a drum into its bag.

"Not this time," Craig said, then strode over to Amanda. "I gotta run, babe. See you tomorrow."

The two shared a long kiss before parting, and Craig turned back to his phone almost immediately before heading towards his car. The kiss made me feel a little uncomfortable, but it was the lack of empathy Craig showed towards Amanda after it ended that made my blood boil. Who the fuck did this guy think he was? Why couldn't he see and appreciate just how amazing this woman was.

"It's okay," Amanda said, placing a hand on my arm. "He isn't always like this."

"You deserve so much better," I said through gritted teeth.

"What about being on my side," Amanda asked with a soft smile, clearly attempting to calm me down.

"Starting now," I sighed. "I'm...starting now."

Chapter 3

Dinner was ready when Amanda and I got home. No one had cooked, but a dozen or more takeaway containers were spread out on the dining table. The girls had sorted dinner in the best way they knew how.

"This smells great," I said, taking in everything on display. There was an assortment of beef, chicken, and what I thought was lamb, along with rice, noodles, and steamed vegetables.

"This is the best Chinese takeaway in all of Melbourne," Mel said, expertly plucking a piece of chicken from the container with a pair of chopsticks.

"Such high praise from you means it must be good," I chuckled.

"Damn right," Mel said, stepping up beside me and lowering her voice. "I only want the absolute best."

Mel grasped me firmly on the ass with one of her slender hands and shot me a sly smile before turning back to the food before us like nothing had happened. I glanced around at my other siblings, but no one apart from Erica seemed to notice. Erica was eye-fucking the shit out of me as she scooped some rice onto her plate. Amanda and Emily were chatting with one another.

"How did the rehearsal go?" Emily asked once everyone was seated.

"Not too bad," I said simultaneously as Amanda said. "Nick was fantastic."

"I'm sure Nick was great with his hands," Mel said suggestively, nudging me with an elbow.

"He played really well, and I could tell the whole band was impressed by him," Amanda said, choosing to ignore Mel's behaviour. That was a bad decision since it seemed to make Mel far more determined.

"Hardly," I laughed. "Craig was annoyed I changed part of one song, and Paul just feeds off whatever his brother thinks."

"Craig just likes to be the boss in the band," Amanda explained. "Daniel can handle him and will stick up for you. You two seemed to get along well."

"Daniel is a good guy," Emily smiled. "He is a really talented musician too."

"Seems you two can't compliment each other enough," I smiled.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked with a frown.

"Well, after practice, Daniel was telling me what he thinks of your music skills," I started explaining. "He rated you very highly and said it was a shame that you haven't been able to get into a band and really shine. I believe he said you were the best bassist he knows."

"Wow," Emily said, sounding stunned. "I haven't even played much around him or anyone else, though."

"Enough people have been around when you have been playing for word to get out about you," Erica said offhandedly. "Most of my friends know you as the musically gifted sister."

"But you're just as talented as I am," Emily said to her older sister.

"I'm a drummer. I'm just good at banging things," Erica said, winking at me coyly.

"You know drums are more than just hitting things. There is so much more to that instrument," Emily said, missing the joke.

"Em," Mel said, leaning across the table. "She was referring to being good in bed."

Emily looked from her twin to Erica, then back again before letting out a soft laugh, followed by a goofy grin. "I get it now."

"Don't ever change, my dear sister," Erica laughed.

We finished dinner with some casual conversation about what everyone had planned for the weekend. Erica was heading into the city for the weekend to see a friend who was visiting from South Australia. They had booked a hotel room in the city, so they didn't have to travel the two hours back in, and planned to hit up a few of the goth clubs and maybe a gig or two. Erica had extended an offer for me to come and meet her friend, but I wasn't sure how safe it would be. If I was in a hotel with Erica--and there was alcohol involved--I was going to want to fuck her brains out. We could play the boyfriend and girlfriend card again, but if Erica's friend ever came to visit again, it might be hard to explain.

There was also the possibility of Erica's friend hitting on me if she knew I was her brother. That could turn bad really quick.

Amanda was also heading away for the weekend. Craig's family owned a house on the coast about six hours away, and the two were headed there for a weekend away. I was almost tempted to ask if I could go along to that one just so I could keep an eye on the king douche.

That would leave Emily and Mel in the house with me all weekend, and Mel had made it abundantly clear that she had no plans to leave the house. Something about video games and not wearing pants. I hadn't spent much time in my life playing video games--since we could never really afford them--but I was totally on board with the no pants part of her plan.

I shared a smile with Emily after the meal was done. We'd get to spend plenty of time together this weekend. And I was really looking forward to it. We hadn't yet had sex, but each night that she came to me, we explored one another deeply, and there was no question that the both of us were satisfied at the end of a night together. I really wanted to make love to my beautiful, goofy sister. But even if I wasn't her brother, this would be her first time with anyone, so I understood how big of a step this was for her.

"Is there any point in me saying you don't need to help with this?" Amanda asked with a raised eyebrow when I started helping her clear the table.

"Not really," I grinned. "But feel free to try."

"I think I'll avoid that exercise in futility," Amanda smiled, then surprised me with a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you for being you."

No problem," I smiled back at the raven-haired beauty. "I'll take the rubbish out."

I gathered up the takeaway containers we had emptied and dumped them in the garbage. I tied off the bag and hoisted it over my shoulder before heading through the sliding door into the backyard. The garbage bins sat around the side of the house, just off a small path by a gate that led to the front yard. I dumped the rubbish and pulled a cigarette out, lighting it up and leaning against the red-brick wall. The spot on my cheek where Amanda's lips had touched still tingled and I could feel a faint ghost of her lips still. Every time we hugged, kissed, or even remotely brushed against one another, it left me feeling dizzy and distracted for a good while after. I wasn't sure if it was the intense feelings I had for her or the fact that I couldn't have her that was making it worse. I could only imagine how it would feel to hold her in my arms and share a bed with her.

I took my time smoking my cigarette, giving myself a moment to clear my head. I had hoped that spending the day rehearsing with the band would help with my feelings towards Amanda--with her boyfriend being around and all--but it hadn't. If anything, being around Craig and Amanda had only cemented how wrong he was for her--or anyone for that matter. I knew I could make her happy, and it killed me that I couldn't.

What made it worse was I knew she wouldn't reject me if I made a move. I knew it with absolute certainty, but I couldn't do that to her. The last thing I wanted was for Amanda to question any relationship we had because of the way we got together.

"Hiding from me?"

I looked up to see Amanda standing by the corner of the house. She was leaning against the wall, her arms folded under her breasts. Her top must have gotten wet while doing the dishes, and while it didn't turn see-through, it still clung enticingly to her body.

And I could tell from the firm outlines through her shirt that Amanda wasn't wearing a bra.

"Just taking a break," I replied, holding the cigarette out for Amanda. She took it and leaned against the wall beside me.

"You really were fantastic today," Amanda said after a moment of silence.

"Thanks. Practising with Emily has really helped," I replied, taking the cigarette back from Amanda. "I hadn't played all that much before coming here."

"Well, you're a natural," Amanda smiled. "And don't worry about Craig. He has this hero complex where he has to be the best at everything. He'll feel threatened for a while, but he'll get over it."

I caught myself from saying what I really thought about Craig and his issues, but I stopped myself just in time. I had promised to be on Amanda's side when it came to Craig, especially at home with our sisters. It wouldn't be a good look for me to fold on that promise on the first day.

"I'm sure it'll all work out," I smiled. "I'm quite lovable after all."

"I've noticed," Amanda said quietly. "Anyway, I have a trip this weekend that I need to pack for, so I'll leave you to it."

The reddening of her cheeks and the speed at which Amanda retreated made me feel like Amanda felt as bothered as I was by our time together. I smiled to myself at that minor victory.

I may not have her, but I definitely owned a private parking space inside her head.

I stubbed out my cigarette and tossed it in the garbage before heading up to my flat. I thought about heading back inside to help with the cleaning, but I guessed if Amanda was outside chatting to me, it was probably all done. I could head inside and see who was still awake, but I had a suspicion that there was someone waiting for me in my flat.

All week I had gone to bed to find either Erica or Emily waiting for me. I never got to choose, and I never saw both of them at once. Meaning they obviously organised who was spending what night with me. I imagined a spreadsheet layout on Mel's bedroom wall as she handed out assignments to her sisters for the month.

I wasn't sure why I imagined Mel in that mix since we hadn't even spent a night together yet, but it seemed fitting for the petite, platinum-haired demon.

I opened the door to my flat to find all the lights were off, but the glow of two dozen candles filled the small space, giving it a warm, cosy feeling. I closed the door behind me and kicked my shoes off. The main living room of my flat was empty, but the bedroom door was closed. I crossed the room slowly, knowing that my lover in the bedroom was waiting for me. I pushed the door opening slowly, knowing who I'd seen before my eyes lay upon them.

"Hello, beautiful. I thought I wasn't going to see you for dessert?" I said, letting my eyes roam over Erica's naked body. Erica laid out on my bed, the dozen or so candles in the room bathing her skin in a warm glow. Shadows danced across her flesh, concealing and revealing her perfection with quick, jagged motions.

"Hello, handsome," Erica smiled, her eyes locking onto mine. "What can I say? You left me satisfied but wanting more."

"Well," I smiled, pulling my shirt over my head. "We can't leave you wanting more."

This time it was Erica's turn to ogle my body. I was far from a super-ripped bodybuilder, but a life of hard work and being on the edge of poverty had done wonders for keeping myself in shape. Add that to my enjoyment of lifting heavy shit, and I was pretty happy with the looks I received from women whenever I took my shirt off. Especially if those women were my half-sisters.

"I may have to come here more often," Erica said, still not looking me in the eyes.

"You're more than welcome," I replied, keeping up the play talk as I unbuckled my belt slowly. "You are a most valued visitor."

Erica bit her bottom lip as my belt loosened and her eyes locked onto my crotch. I knew the best way to distract my sexy sibling in almost any scenario. I just had to pull out my dick. It was how I imagined I must look whenever Erica flashed her magnificent melons to me. Like an animal in the headlights.

The button popped on my jeans, and the zipper slowly slid down. Meanwhile, Erica's shifted her position on the bed. Earlier, she was lying on her side, her legs bent at the knees, a hand on her hip, and one supporting herself as she propped her head up, waiting expectantly. Now she was lying on her stomach, lifting onto her hands and knees slowly as she inched closer to the edge of the bed. Her eyes never left my crotch.