Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned back slightly to have a look at where we were connected. I always enjoyed watching my cock vanish into a woman's pussy while I fucked her, and it was even more arousing now since it was Emily's first time. The fact that it was her first time meant I had to take it extra slow with her. I knew I had an impressively sized cock--multiple women had mentioned it, and I had, of course, watched porn before--which could be very painful if I didn't use it right.

"More please," Emily moaned, her eyes locked onto my rod as it slowly began to impale her.

I inched myself in a little deeper, fitting about half of my length inside of Emily now. Her tunnel constricted tightly around my shaft, but she was so wet and welcoming that I could almost feel her sucking me deeper and deeper inside of her. I decided this was probably about as much as she would take the first time and started sliding back out.

"No!" Emily groaned in displeasure. Still holding me by the back of the neck, Emily pulled at me, forcing my cock back inside of her deeper than before. The sudden enveloping of my cock had surprised me, sending a shiver through my body as my climax rushed in.

I gritted my teeth and every muscle in my body as I staved off my orgasm. It had never come so fast before, but the highly erotic nature of being with Emily right now was a strong aphrodisiac.

Emily didn't have the same restraint I did, though.

I felt her tunnel gush and pulse, soaking my cock and pelvis immediately as my cock received the most amazing massage I had ever felt. Emily's eyes rolled back into her head as she opened her mouth in a silent scream, her body tremble and her legs clenched tightly around me. I felt her entire body vibrate and shake for nearly a full minute before she finally came down from her high.

The wail that left Emily's throat was nothing short of magical. Emily buried her face into my shoulder, biting down hard enough to bruise the skin as she tried her utmost best to regain control of her body.

I clung to her naked, sweating body as she rode out what could possibly be her first orgasm from penetration, trying to hold my own back in the process. I wasn't sure about the situation of birth control with the brunette twin, and I knew from experience with Erica that there was a good chance I was going to fill her to the brim when I came.

Emily's hips bucked against me as she began to regain composure, and that was all it took. My hips moved of their own accord, and before I knew it, I was pumping my shaft in and out of Emily's quivering pussy. She was still soaking my pelvis with fresh waves of juices with each thrust I made, creating a wet, squelching sound that was echoed by the smack of slick flesh.

I came without a second thought to the consequences, and nothing could have stopped me from filling my gorgeous sister right here and now. My climax rushed in, and I opened the door wide, welcoming it as I spewed forth an ungodly amount of seed into Emily's previously virgin pussy.

I collapsed onto the bed beside Emily when my muscles decided to give out. I was breathing as heavily as her, but she had seemed to recover from her own climax, at least enough to roll over and rest her chin against my heaving chest.

"I think you came inside me," Emily laughed, dipping a hand between her legs, only to return it to her lips with a grateful smile as she licked her digits clean.

"I'm sorry, I should have checked it was okay too," I said breathlessly.

"I've been on birth control for a few years," Emily shrugged. "We all have been, just to avoid any accidents."

"Let's see how it holds up to that," I laughed.

"Is that normal for guys?" Emily asked, pointing to the mess coating my still hard cock and what covered my sheets.

"Not at all," I said as my breathing finally returned to normal. "Not even for me. It only started happening with you girls."

"Well...I'm glad," Emily smiled, kissing me on the cheek.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Because I like your cum, silly," Emily winked. "And it means we are meant to be doing this. There wouldn't be any other reason why we are so attracted to each other and why you do so much of...that."

"You created more than half this mess," I laughed, pointing to the wet patch on my sheets. "I just washed these last night."

Emily's cheeks reddened, and she buried her face into my chest. "That's so embarrassing. Please don't tell the others."

"Your secret is safe with me," I chuckled.

"Speaking of secrets," Emily said, biting her bottom lip as If considering whether or not she should say something or not.

"What is it?" I asked, concerned.

"It's nothing bad. Well, not in that sense of bad," Emily laughed. "But you know how you and Mel haven't had a chance to sleep together yet?"

"Yeeaaahhh," I said, drawing the reply out.

"Weeeeellll, that might have been her idea," Emily barely suppressed a grin.

It all made perfect sense now. Each time we had been together and were close to anything sexual, something happened, and there were even a few times where Erica had bailed on me.

And it was usually when I was too cautious about making the first move.

"She's been fucking with me?" I asked.

"In a way," Emily shrugged. "She made a promise that she wouldn't sleep with you until I did. I didn't ask her to, but she still made the promise. I know she was doing it to stop me from feeling left out."

"Why would you feel left out?" I asked, wrapping an arm around Emily and pulling her against me.

"You know how Erica is," Emily said. "I'm not as forward as she is, or even Mel and Amanda. It wouldn't have bothered me, but there was a genuine possibility of you sleeping with all three of them before I worked up the courage to."

"Amanda has a boyfriend," I said.

"Doesn't mean she doesn't want you," Emily shrugged. "We all know she does. Manda is just being difficult and stubborn as always."

What Emily said had made sense. Erica was openly flirting with me from the moment I arrived, and Amanda had kissed me first. Both women had made the first move on me, and even Mel had let her curiosity influence her enough to make the first move. If Amanda hadn't shown restraint, I might have ended up in bed with her instead of Jen, and there was no way I could have resisted Mel.

"She still fucked with me more than was cool," I said, then laughed at the thought that popped into my head. "I think she needs some payback."

"What are you gonna do?" Emily grinned.

"Well, Em," I said, kissing her on the forehead. "Can you keep this a secret?"

"Yeah," Emily giggled.

"Alright, tomorrow morning, I'll go down to her room and start messing with her," I said, explaining my plan. To mess with Mel while she still thought Emily and I hadn't slept together. This meant she wouldn't let herself go all the way, and I could mercilessly tease her.

The plan must have excited Emily because she had started stroking my cock partway through my explanation, then moved down the bed to take me in her mouth. She moaned her responses from time to time, unable to talk with a dick in her mouth.

"I'll let her know tomorrow night sometime. Let her sit with it all day tomorrow," I laughed, running my fingers through Emily's messy hair.

"I want to tell her," Emily grinned as she let my cock slip from between her lips.

"Sure," I chuckled.

"But you should go down there now," Emily shot me a devious smile. "It's not that late, and I can pretend to come looking for you in ten minutes."

"I think I have created a monster," I laughed.

"Just a little," Emily said as she slow-crawled up my body, kissing along my chest, up my neck, and across my jawline until her lips brushed my ear. Her breath was hot against my skin.

"You can go and tease my sister. Then come back and fuck me some more."