Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My zipper reached the end of its descent, and my erection begged to be set free. I was already hard enough to hammer screws by the time the bedroom door had finished opening, and having Erica so close only made my cock throb and leak pre-cum.

Erica's face brushed close against the crotch of my pants, and I felt her hands over mine, at the waistband of my jeans. With her help, my jeans and underwear slide over my hips and down my legs, my cock bouncing free and almost smacking Erica in the face. I inhaled in anticipation, eyes closing out of habit as I waited for the warmth and softness of Erica's mouth around the tip of my penis. Erica was so fond of my cock that she would often just work me with her lips, tongue, and throat until I filled her mouth.

Warm breath enveloped my erection from the base of my shaft to the tip of my penis. I could almost feel Erica's slightly parted lips as she moved along my rod teasingly. Erica wasn't usually one for teasing, but I had to say I was thoroughly enjoying the sensations. My cock was practically oozing in anticipation now.

Erica's hands on my chest forced my eyes open. My gorgeous--incredibly naked sister--was kneeling on the bed in front of me, the palms of her hands pressed against my bare chest. My cock pointed down slightly, between her legs, as if it were telling me what it wanted for dinner.

"Hey," Erica smiled as my eyes opened.

"Hey," I smiled back, my hands finding the perfect resting place on her hips.

"I love you," Erica said, leaning in closer. Her eyes smouldered with enough passion to burn any ordinary man. Or make him lose his load.

"I love you too," I replied truthfully.

Our lips met with a gentle, soft kiss that transformed into one of passion as soon as our tongues joined the fold. Our bodies pressed tighter together, my cock slipping between her legs as Erica's large breasts mashed against my chest. I pulled at her body, wanting more of her warm, hot flesh against my body than was entirely possible.

"You are so amazing," I said breathlessly once our lips parted.

Erica moaned a wordless reply as I attacked her neck, kissing and nibbling the soft, sensitive flesh as my hands grasped her firm, juicy ass. I couldn't get enough of this woman's body. Every inch of her body and flesh was made for sin, and every atom of her body pulled at me to be with her. My cock pulsed between her legs, the wetness from her own arousal spurning me on, almost causing my very own climax without any penetration.

"I need you inside me," Erica said finally, pulling away and crawling up the bed on her back. Her legs opened for me, welcoming me into their warmth.

I practically jumped onto the bed after her.

Erica's legs closed around me, her soft thighs pressing against my hips as she took me into her. Our lips met once more, and I felt one of her delicate hands grasp at my shaft, guiding me to where I needed to be. Her hips were angled perfectly, and my rod was as lubricated from my own pre-cum as Erica's pussy was from her own juices. I slid into her with an agonizingly slow thrust. We moaned in unison--our eyes never leaving each-others--as I hilted myself deep inside of Erica's welcomingly warm tunnel.

"I'm never going to get tired of this," Erica said breathlessly, almost as if she'd run a marathon already. Her chest was heaving with excitement, and her pupils were dilated.

I let myself press against her body as I started to slowly move my hips. I wanted to feel every inch of her skin against mine. I wanted to feel her heartbeat through her chest and experience every motion she made while I was inside her. I wrapped my arms behind her, pulling her tight against me. Erica responded in kind and encircled me with her arms. Then our lips met once more.

Usually, sex between Erica and myself was fast paced and rough. She loved being treated like a cheap whore, and I had to be honest; I loved treating her that way. It didn't mean that we didn't love each other. On the contrary, I believe it solidified our love and made those moments of cuddling and kissing in the early hours of the morning that much more special. At least between the two of us anyway.

But there were times for rough, primal sex and times to make love, and right now, we were making love. Our movements were deliberate and slow, matching one another's rhythm perfectly. There was no rush, no hurry to reach the finish line. There was only the moment and the feeling of being connected in so many ways that I wished this act would never end. But before long--longer than I would think anyway--my slow-building climax would suddenly break free, and I would flood Erica's pussy with a heavy flow of cum. But I didn't stop there. I couldn't. Erica would be going away for a weekend, and I needed as much of her as I could.

I kept pumping into her, even as my body instantly wanted to relax. My cock was still hard, so it only took a minute or two before my body started reacting the way I wanted it to. Erica had obviously felt me fill her up but said nothing when I continued pumping inside her.

I sat back after a few more minutes and took hold of Erica's thighs, just behind the knees, as I slowly pumped in and out, in and out. I looked down her body to see a mixture of sweat glistening over her skin and noticed the same on my chest and stomach. The temperature in the room always increased rapidly whenever we were together.

"You are so perfect," I said, admiring her naked body.

"As are you," Erica said, her eyes smouldering with desire as she ran a hand up my stomach to clutch my chest. "Holy fuck, that is hot."

I looked down to where we were still joined. My hips were still doing their thing--almost as if they had a mind of their own--but I watched along with Erica as my cock vanished inside of her like a magician performing a magic trick. I knew I was on the higher end of the scale when it came to cock sizes, but my sister took me like she was made for it.

"It's coming out," Erica gasped as a shiver ran through her body.

I wasn't sure what she meant to begin with, but before long, I noticed a creamy substance oozing out from her pussy, squeezing past my shaft. It was the massive load I had deposited into her a few minutes earlier. Cum clung to the sides of my shaft, sliding in and out as I worked Erica's pussy like a butter churn. Globs of cum stuck to the insides of Erica's thighs, joining the party of her own juices that coated both our nether regions. We were truly making one hell of a mess.

"Let me on top," Erica said, her eyes wild with lust.

I obeyed immediately, letting my cock slip free from her with a groan. It was one of the hardest things I had ever done in my life. I slid onto the bed on my back, just as Erica rolled to her knees and threw a leg over me like she was mounting a horse. Her breasts bounced into my vision, and I found myself entirely distracted by how perfect they were. That was until I felt my sibling and lover impale herself slowly on my shaft once again.

"It sucks not having you inside me," Erica moaned, then bit her bottom lip as she gyrated her hips.

"I feel the same," I gasped, grabbing a hip with one hand while groping one of her heavy breasts with the other.

Erica moaned as my hands massaged and roamed her body. I knew every inch of this goddess's body by now, but each time was like I was exploring new and exciting territory. Everything about her excited me, from the cute dimples at the small of her back to her amazing juicy ass and long, toned legs. There wasn't a part of her that didn't excite and arouse me.

With my first climax done and dusted, Erica knew it would take some effort to reach my second. It was always the case, and most of the time, we just left it at the one. We did need sleep after all, and some of our more intense nights together had left the both of us a little wiped out.

I distinctly remember a day earlier this week when Erica had difficulty walking the morning after. We had decided it was a good idea to down a bottle of whiskey together and fuck the night away. It was fun, but both of us were a little worse for wear the following day.

This time though, Erica seemed determined to get more out of me.

Erica's pussy pulsated and clenched at me in ways I hadn't felt before, as if she was trying to milk every drop of seed from my balls. Her hips bucked and gyrated, keeping up a steady pace that would have given a belly dancer envy with how well controlled her hip movements were. I could do nothing but hang on and enjoy the ride.

"Are you ready, baby?" Erica asked with a coy smile.

"Ready for what?" I asked.

Erica replied by lifting herself nearly completely off my erection--keeping just the tip between her luscious pussy lips--and spinning herself around before dropping her hips, encasing my cock inside of her velvety tunnel once more. The manoeuvre was quick and efficient, leaving me stunned and more than impressed.

My lover wasted no time as she began working her hips up and down. Erica's hands grasped my ankles as she leaned forward, giving me a fantastic view of her ass and my cock sliding in and out of her.

"Enjoying the view?" Erica asked, a little short of breath.

I replied by slapping one of her cheeks hard, which caused her to gasp and giggle. I gave her other cheek a slap before settling for groping her juicy butt as Erica bounced on my cock enthusiastically.

"I definitely wasn't ready for this," I managed to groan out.

"Oh, that wasn't what you needed to be ready for," Erica said, shooting a devious smile over her shoulder.

Without breaking eye contact with me, Erica moved her hands up my thighs and started massaging my balls. She had stopped bouncing on my cock now, and I was fully rooted inside of her. The massage on my balls did feel good, but it wasn't enough to finish me off. That was until Erica performed some sort of forbidden sorcery. Her fingers found a spot at the base of my scrotum, and along with her pussy squeezing and pulsing along my shaft, it sent me right over the fucking edge. It was like a sudden punch to the stomach, taking my breath away and shocking all of my senses. Before I knew what was happening, I was pouring a tidal wave of seed into her pussy.

A few minutes must have passed while I was in an almost vegetative state. My eyes were able to focus, and my brain rebooted. I looked down at my lover to see a satisfied look on her face as she licked my sperm off her fingers.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked, clearly exhausted.

"Just something a friend of mine told me to try," Erica smiled.

"Remind me to thank your friend," I laughed. "That was intense."

"I'll let her know tomorrow," Erica winked.

I suddenly wished I was going on the trip with Erica and her friend. Maybe we could have sorted something out.

"Well. We've made a huge mess," I said, finally taking in the aftermath of my second climax. My first load had been leaking out of Erica's pussy while we were fucking, but the second seemed to fill her to the brim and pour out of her almost instantly. Thick globs of white pooled around the base of my cock, covering both our pelvis' with a cum cocktail that I was sure would stain the very fabric of the room with how potent it was.

"Maybe burn these sheets?" Erica asked, sliding off my cock with a disappointed groan and draping herself along my body.

"Maybe the whole house," I laughed, wrapping my arms around her and giving her a kiss.

"Come on. I'll help you get cleaned up," Erica said, kissing me back before climbing from the bed and offering me a hand.

"I guess I'm the sex cripple this time," I laughed, taking her hand.

My legs did feel a little weak when I first stood up, but I was alright by the time I made it to the bathroom, well enough to give Erica's juicy butt a firm grope that divulged into us making out against the wall while the water heated up. We could hardly keep our hands from each other as we showered, which was okay by me. I soaped up her naked body, paying extra special attention to her breasts, ass, and between her legs. Even drawing a short and quick orgasm from her with my hands alone.

Erica repaid the favour when it was my turn to get clean. Soaping up my chest, stomach, and ass before making extra sure my cock was clean. She worked shower gel into my rod with both hands, soaping up my balls before performing the same trick. It wasn't as intense this time--since I was ready for it--but it had me painting her stomach with a load so large it looked like I had abstained from anything sexual for over a month.

Once we were all clean--after messing ourselves up again--and dried, we decided it might be best to sleep in Erica's bed for the night. My sheets were a mess, and the smell of the night's activities was far worse than it had been in the past. We both dressed--me in a pair of shorts and Erica her robe--before stripping my sheets off the bed and opening a few windows before heading down to the main house, hand in hand.

The bottom floor of the house was dark, but I could hear talking from upstairs. Erica deposited the dirty sheets in the laundry while I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. The washing machine started up, and Erica met me by the base of the stairs.

"You know how to use the washing machine?" I asked jokingly.

"Shut up," Erica smiled, rolling her eyes. "I'm totally house-wife material. I just have all this too."

Erica ran her hands down her body, pulling the robe up at the hem to display her long, smooth legs. Which I totally indulged in. Even though I just saw her naked, I never grew tired of checking her out.

"You sure the others won't mind?" I asked, glancing upstairs.

"Only Amanda. And she is just jealous she isn't fucking you," Erica shrugged. "But that's her fault, not yours. You'd join her in bed now if she asked you."

"You saying I'm easy?" I asked, acting offended.

"No, my dear brother," Erica smiled, placing a hand on my cheek. "But you have seen Manda's ass, haven't you? Hell, even I'd fuck her if she wasn't so straight."

I didn't know why, but I hadn't really thought about my sisters in bed with one another. They were all into me--and obviously okay with a modicum of incest--but it never really crossed my mind to think about how they felt about each other. There were no signs of anything happening behind the scenes before I came home, but did that mean the feelings and thoughts were never there, to begin with? Or did I start some fucked up chain reaction with sisters wanting each other?

It was an interesting chain of thought. I'd have to bring it up with Mel next time we have some privacy. It involved sex and her siblings, so I was sure she, the little nymphomaniac, would enjoy the topic.

"You all have nice butts," I said, trying to stay neutral on the topic of which sister had the best rack/ass/legs. I may not be experienced in dating multiple women at once. But I wasn't an idiot.

"Good answer," Erica smiled. "But we all know Amanda has the best ass. There is no shame in being second to that trophy, and I feel no shame in being second to any of my sisters because they are all amazing."

"You're good," I laughed. "I may have to get you to write some talking points down for me."

"Anything for you, my love."

Erica stepped into my arms, and we shared a soft, sensual kiss. My hands rested on her lower back, and I felt--more than heard--Erica moan into my mouth as my fingers pressed against the small dimples on her back. I had found out early on that these dimples were like little on buttons for her libido. Pushing them both at the same time was a sure-fire way to get Erica grinding against your leg like a cat in heat.

"We'll have to be quiet," I whispered into her ear, knowing what she wanted.

"Then you'll have to gag me with something big," Erica whispered back, running her tongue up my neck.

My cock bounced to life and throbbed with the need of the moment. It was late--or early in the morning--but I didn't have work tomorrow, and Erica would be gone for a couple of days.

"Let's go see what I can do about that."

Chapter 4

I awoke the next day closer to midday than I would have liked. Erica had kept me up most of the night and early morning with her insatiable desires. Not that I was complaining, but by the fifth climax on my part, I was ready to drop into a coma for a week.

I had Erica's massive, four-poster, black-silk sheeted bed to myself when I finally woke up. My mind was a little foggy, but I was starting to remember the morning. Erica had woken far earlier than usual since she had to get a train to the city to meet her friend. We shared a few minutes of kissing in bed before she had to get dressed and meet Amanda downstairs for a ride to the train station. It was the first time I had stayed in Erica's room, and I was only just noticing the very Erica-like décor that gave the room life.

The walls were painted a deep red, and the bed was dark mahogany, giving the room a rich feel. A matching dresser with a mirror ran along one wall with neatly arranged candles, make-up, and a few small dragon figures. One of them had smoke coiling up from its nostrils from a small incense cone Erica had lit before leaving. The musky smell filled the room and made me think of her body, her touch, and her moans.

A knock at the door brought me entirely out of my slumber, and the door swinging open a second later made me jump in bed. I sat upright, pulling the thin, silky sheet around my waist.

"Morning, sleepyhead," Mel smiled, strutting into the room as if it were her own. "Time to get dressed."

I didn't know where Mel got the idea that I needed to get dressed while she was walking around the house in what she currently wore. The top she had donned this morning barely covered her perky breasts, her nipples plainly visible through the thin fabric and her skimpy underwear was so sheer that it would probably dissolve in water. Her long, platinum hair hung loosely today, flowing down her shoulders and reaching her tight little ass.

Knowing Mel, she would have picked this outfit out very carefully.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" I asked.

"You want me to put more clothes on?" Mel asked, sliding onto the mattress beside me. She crossed her legs and let them dangle off the edge of the bed, half turning her body to face me.

"I didn't say that. I'd prefer you in less," I smiled.

"Good answer," Mel grinned. "Maybe some breakfast in bed is in order for the day."

Mel crawled into the bed, kneeling before me as she unceremoniously ripped her tiny top over her head, tossing it across the room. Her small, perky breasts bounced delightfully as she groped at them with her small, delicate hands.

"You like?" She asked, wiggling her hips.

"Very much," I said, already breathing heavy. Was it finally going to happen? There was very little chance of being interrupted this time. I could practically feel her body writhing against mine.

"Very much," I said, pulling the sheet back and letting my erection bounce free.

Mel eyed my cock hungrily--biting her bottom lip--but a look of uncertainty crossed her beautiful face. It was gone as fast as it appeared, but it was there. Something was wrong.

"We don't have to if you don't want," I said, not making a move on her but also not making a move to cover myself.

"I want to. I really fucking do," Mel sighed. "But Emily had lunch ready, so we should probably go. Otherwise, I'm going to keep you to myself all day."

Cockblocked again, but this time it was for a good reason. Mel was right, it was my first weekend with just the twins, and I wanted to spend time with both of them. Emily had gone to the trouble of making lunch, and I didn't want to disappoint her.

And Mel was right. If I laid hands on her now, I wouldn't be able to stop.