All Comments on 'Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 02'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

been waiting for this one

tms2009tms2009about 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter to this amazing story. Did a complete readthrough of the whole story and can't wait for more chapters. Captivating and beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That was AWESOME!!! Loved the scene with Mel and the threeway in the shower, I wasn’t expecting that but it was wonderful. I loved the fact that Mel was a virgin, it made her scene all the more special.

I really love the relationships here. Nick and the sisters feel like genuine real life people, and the fact that everyone is treated with respect and not just for Nick to have sex with is very important. Usually the main character of most harem stories I read goes power hungry and stays that way, so I’m glad it isn’t the case here. Cannot wait for the date with Amanda and I wonder how that’s going to go.

Best harem story on here. Easily 5 stars! Amazing, incredible work!!! :)

Lions86Lions86about 1 year ago

im confused. The chapter starts saying Emily is sleeping then Emily says that Emily is going to be mad then he says he will blame it on her, the other twin, but then the other twin is labeled as Emily too. So pretty sure you fucked up the names

Lions86Lions86about 1 year ago

nvm i think I was reading it wrong

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Welcome back. Hope you enjoyed your break….now back to work! You can’t leave these wonderful people ( or us) in limbo for so long. LOL. :P

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforestabout 1 year ago

Sheesh what a chapter to drop after the break. Glad to hear the family isnol and you are doing well! And even more happy for the new chapter.

UncletoddUncletoddabout 1 year ago

Please add more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another amazing chapter. I love your stories. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait for the next one please release it a little early

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the best series on here period

Phoenix9215Phoenix9215about 1 year ago

That was an excellent chapter. I know life happens, but please don’t make us wait another year for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great chapter, please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is one of the best I have read on this site. Keep up the great work. Thank you.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

I think I need to go back and re-read this whole story. I have enjoyed each chapter. Thanks.

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBiteabout 1 year ago

A massive welcome back! And boy did you return with a bang! Lol

derlichderlichabout 1 year ago
Finally!

A year is a long time to wait, but you nailed it. My constrictive criticism is marginal, but sound. The shower scene is an event of epic proportions, but was done on what seems to be on a whim. Twincest and cum guzzling is a huge step up from being virgins and it happened like it was just another Tuesday. You should absolutely give some explanation from the twins why this extreme sexual leap happened. Also, Craig has ZERO redeeming qualities. There's no rational reason Amanda is with him unless she's a 'battered housewife'. Nothing is less sexy than being a pathetic doormat. Flesh that out. I have only one request that everyone will agree with. If they all get together at the same time, the quadruple blowjob should be described in long and vivid detail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
From Anonymous-E

Another Great new chapter. Some errors found but still a great read.

Mel is finally added to Nick's harem. And she was a virgin... didn't expect that one. Now that leaves Amanda to join. Hopefully she will see the light that Nick, not her boyfriend, is her true love of loves. Hope that part 3 gives more to that future.

SirSDLitSirSDLitabout 1 year ago

Love this series, so glad to see the latest chapter and that it's as good as all the others. Hope you're able to find time to get another chapter to us soon!

starboy47starboy47about 1 year ago

Finally its here...

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

For heavens sake where have you been????

No matter you are back and l’ve just finished another great chapter of this wonderful series.

Please do not keep us waiting for the next one, we will pine until we get it.

Thank you ever so much, scores 5/5.

Of course!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

KEEP GOING!!!

Hurry up getting rid of the useless dick Craig!!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

A year is a long time to wait, but great series and chapter. I’m losing a sense of how long has transposed in the characters world, but the tension with Amanda is dragging out a bit to the point of incredulity. 5*

bigpaul2022bigpaul2022about 1 year ago

Wonderful story!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

I hope you find the time to get the next chapter out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. This is the second time I am reading it and you still have not finished it. Well, write faster. Thank you.

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussieabout 1 year agoAuthor

To the anon who complained about the girl on girl action.

I was not very subtle about it coming. I don't care that you don't enjoy it. Go write your own "perfect" harem story.

Peace out.

island2island2about 1 year ago

I love your writing style and all your stories! I wait patiently for each every release and they are worth every written word they contained.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

OkieDokeDudeOkieDokeDudeabout 1 year ago

Oh my gosh! I’m so glad to see you back! You were gone so long I was afraid you’d had an encounter with a Fierce snake or a sea wasp and we’d never see your like again. Thankfully my imaginings were wrong. But, is your story ever right! The only fly in this soup is that ass Craig. Please dump him as quickly as possible. And bring forth the music. It’s obvious this family is filled with gifted musicians so bring them together and let them go. Perhaps stardom lies in their future.

Thank you for picking the pen back up returning to this most wonderful story.

YassreadYassreadabout 1 year ago

God this story is amazing.

Please don't keep us waiting for long.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 1 year ago

Worth waiting for! Of course, I wouldn't complain if the next chapter came out soon!

Seriously though, thanks for the chapter. I love your stories.

Mahto54Mahto54about 1 year ago

This is the hottest series I've read on here!!! More please

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 1 year ago

Absolutely outstanding chapter. Thank you so much from an Aussie Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow, didn't think this would come out because I left the discord. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing Job! Loved Mel’s first time and the threesome!! The date with Amanda should be interesting, can’t wait for that. The scenarios you come up with are incredibly creative, it makes this series such a delight to read. Thank you so much! :)

Sune2022Sune2022about 1 year ago

Please do not wait a year for the next instalment

rbloch66rbloch66about 1 year ago

I was smiling from start to finish with this chapter. I look forward to the continuation with great anticipation. I can’t put a label on it, but there’s a dynamic present in this tale that I haven’t experienced in any other story.

kuu123kuu123about 1 year ago

I love this story and your writing skills

BigWhisky13BigWhisky13about 1 year ago

I was so pleased to see that this chapter dropped... I've enjoyed it so much. I hope that your life cooperates such that we won't have to wait so long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I left a message after the last chapter ended and am still loving this story, I hope it will not take another year before you come out with the next amazing chapter. Thanks for the character build up and great way to explain everything to make it very easy to image being in Nick's place. Very good and entertaining. Thanks again and I do so look forward to your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I wish Nick marries all his sisters

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story so much. The fact that there’s no jealousy or rivalry between the sisters and Nick is so refreshing. They feel like genuine people, which is great. Seeing new updates for this warms my heart because it’s such a fun harem story!! Thank you so much for this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So good! I love this series. Bring on the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This Melburnian is loving this tale!

AcoustimacAcoustimacabout 1 year ago

Keep it coming…I love how this has developed. Real depth to the story. Highly enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Been waiting for this for a long time!

BigDaddyVirrBigDaddyVirrabout 1 year ago

Glad to see the story continues! Keep up the wonderful work.

TopazThornTopazThornabout 1 year ago

Great character can't wait for more keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing story

Manly_guy1030Manly_guy1030about 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more

johnjoe2010johnjoe2010about 1 year ago

I'm gald that you didn't left us orphans of your stories. I also noticed that you take several months to post them (makes sense, they're very long).

Please keep up with them. I'm looking forward to them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mate, when do the VB's and drop bears appear?

siongreysiongreyabout 1 year ago

This story is awesome!

ClaireyxxxClaireyxxxabout 1 year ago

This story is absolutely phenomenal! I have loved every single bit about it! But I'm always left wishing I could climb into the book and be a part of it lol! I think I could fit into this kind of set up easily lol! I am fascinated with the idea of polygamy but I would want a relationship with the females too! I don't know what you'd call that kind of set up, is that what's classed as polyamorous? I think I'm a wee bit out of date with all the different terms lol, so I'll just call myself greedy lol! But, anyway, thanks for sharing your fantastic story with us and I can't wait for the next part. In the meantime though, I'm gonna check out your other story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Need more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mel’s first time was lovely and the threesome was quick and unexpected but awesome. I love the sisters so much! Hope the date with Amanda does well. :) Thank you so much for writing this! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any chance for some butt plugs or anal action?

A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Amazing

Can't wait for the next one.....

NFBiGuyNFBiGuyabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to see the next chapter! You write very well!

HardsoftailHardsoftailabout 1 year ago

I just finished binge reading “Lust at First Sight”. It should be obvious that I enjoyed the story. I only have one problem, I want more. Thanks and looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story great series can't wait for next installment

derlichderlichabout 1 year ago
Focus

I hope you add chapters only to this story until it's finished. It's way better than the other one. Also, you've (perhaps unintentionally) established that Craig has zero redeeming qualities, which makes Amanda's choice to stay with him stupid and nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's hard to find the words of how much I have enjoyed this series. Your writing skills are world class. I can't pick a favorite between this and harem sisters, just know that I have only slept a few hours the last couple of days from binge reading both stories. Please don't make us wait too much longer for the next installment of this story. Your writing is so skillful I feel as if I have just watched 2 incredibly thrilling movies. I can practically see all of your characters in my head and that is something I almost never get thru reading. Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazing love the series any updates on the next part?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's been so long since book 2 part 1 I had to refresh myself on the previous chapters. Please don't take another year for book 2 part 3! I love Harem Sisters but I enjoy this story more

atilla13atilla13about 1 year ago

i haven't written any comments here in 7 years. this is the best story i have ever read. i loved it to the brim. well done mate.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really enjoyed it ... I hope to see more involving Nick and Amanda,

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Where is Book 2, Parts 3, 4 and 5??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This series is great! It being Mel’s first time was sweet and unexpected. I love how this story is equal parts really hot and sweet. You can tell the family cares about each other through every encounter and conversation. I hope that eventually there’s a fivesome with everyone, I think that would be amazing! Looking forward to the date with Amanda and I’m hoping her and Nick get together! :)

SquirrellyDudeSquirrellyDude11 months ago

Loving it so far! Hopefully 5he next chapters for this and Harem Sisters both come out soon. I am really looking forward to reading them

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

you are my favourit erotic authour !

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When will the next part drop? Amazing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story. I hope there will be more chapters about this family..

HelgamiteHelgamite11 months ago

Read this awhile ago and still waiting for more! I'd love to see how this goes.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Pls continue great story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

My word, this story is hot!! You did an amazing job on everything in this story. I can't wait to see what's next!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

For God's sake, please write the next chappter soon!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

waiting for the next part...................

whooaremewhooareme10 months ago

Everyone is telling you to get the next installment out ASAP! Me? I'm saying: "You just keep on earning that 5 star rating and publish shit when you are ready!" I am seriously looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for everything so far. (The Whoo)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great work, but please for the love of god, dont stop now, and hurry up. Cant wait for the next instalment

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

C'mon!!

Where's the next few episodes of this story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Next part please.

msjxxmsjxx10 months ago

Wow, I absolutely love this….I cannot wait for the next instalment!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

One of the best reads on Lit! Looking forward to the next episodes. Also you can think of writing about other genres, like nonconsent, supernatural, etc. I am sure you will do a great job in those genres too.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nice

PrinceLukePrinceLuke9 months ago

Man these guys out here with 4 girls being loyal to them in this day and age is truly something haha. Anyway lovely chapter and 5 stars from me, now onto the next one!

MrjamjamMrjamjam8 months ago

Bravo! The best!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story!!! Excellent writing!! Nick should have grabbed a guitar and started jamming with Amanda. Nick should have talked to the half sisters about forming a band instead of going to play with Craig. Mel's sparky sarcastic comments are a great touch of humor and spot on!!

Oberon72Oberon726 months ago

Enjoying the story and find it extremely well written (except…”past”, not “passed”. You’ve done it multiple times mate! Also the word you were looking for was devolved.). Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 stars. And I will be re-reading the series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not sure why so many people think that girl on girl sex is so hot. It's disgusting, just like gay sex is. That shower scene between the twins and Nick ruined the story for me. If you're going to write a threesome into the story, keep the lesbian/bisexual crap out of it. 2*

Rundown47Rundown4713 days ago

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica. My favorite chapter so far, especially loved the shower scene. The characters are very well written. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...