Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 03

Story Info
Nick, and his sisters.
23.8k words
4.87
85.7k
222

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers

Authors note

Another addition to Lust at first sight, just what everyone wished for. I worked hard on this one, so I hope you enjoy. I'll start on the next and final part of book two immediately after posting this one, but I have another story in the works that will release first.

A letter to the anon who keeps sending me feedback emails with "Did you forget how to write?"

Fuck off. You don't own me or my time. You get what you get when I write it.

Peace out all, stay awesome.

Darth_Aussie

p.s enjoy the cliffhanger.

Chapter 11

I didn't know why I felt so anxious about having lunch with Amanda. Sure, she was hot as hell and totally amazing, but I'd had a fantastic night with Mel last night and an equally incredible time with her and her twin sister Emily in the shower this morning. I should be in the perfect frame of mind for hanging out with a beautiful woman for lunch.

My hands were clammy, and I couldn't focus on my work very well. I kept thinking about Amanda's gorgeous smile and dazzling eyes. The way her raven hair bounced as she moved and how the curves of her body felt when we embraced. I found myself becoming erect just thinking about her and the possibility of being close to her again like I was a fresh teenager with his first titty magazine.

I rechecked my phone—for what must have been the tenth time in ten minutes—as I anxiously waited for time to pass. I had plenty of work to keep me busy, but I knew if I got it all done now, I'd just be looking for more to do later, so I didn't feel too bad for slacking off just now.

My phone dinged with a notification, and I checked to see if I'd received a message from Mel. I touched the notification, opening the screen that showed our past conversations and the new message which read 'boo.'

Suddenly I felt a hand on my ass. I spun around to see Mel standing behind me with a cheeky grin on her face.

"Scared yah, did I?" Mel grinned.

"It's kind of scary how quiet you can be," I chuckled.

"I'm very sneaky," Mel scrunched her nose in a very cue manner that reminded me she was Emily's twin.

I glanced around quickly to make sure no one was nearby or watching, then I leaned down and kissed Mel. Our lips met tenderly as I drank her in. The feel of her petite frame pressed against my body had the desired effect, causing me to become rock-hard within seconds.

"Mmm, I'll never get tired of feeling your hard cock against me," Mel purred.

"What about in you?" I smirked, running my hands over her small, round ass.

Mel bit her lip before glancing around. "As much as I'd love to, I'm still a little tender from last night. You really did a number on me."

"Sorry, I didn't mean for it to hurt," I apologised quickly.

"Don't be sorry. I fucking loved it," Mel winked. "Plus, the ache is a constant reminder of how fucking big and amazing you are."

Our lips met again, only this time with a fiery passion. I pressed Mel's back against the wall of the university building, mostly concealing us from public view. My cock pressed against her stomach as I ground my hips into her. Mel's small hands traced over the outline of my erection through my work coveralls, grasping my shaft through the thick material. I groaned softly as I buried my face in Mel's hair, inhaling the scent of her shampoo. It was lavender.

Mel worked my shaft through my clothes for a few seconds before deftly ripping the zipper of my uniform down, stripping me bare to the waist. I had decided to all but strip before dressing in my work coveralls, so I had fresh and clean clothes for my date with Amanda. I could have brought a change of clothes to work, but I hadn't thought that far ahead.

"Fuck you're sexy," Mel said as her eyes wandered over my bare torso. "Are you going commando?"

I chuckled and slid the coveralls down, revealing my black and grey boxer briefs. "Not quite."

"Get them out of the way," Mel winked, slipping a hand under the waist band of my boxers to grip my rock-hard erection.

"I thought you were too sore," I gasped.

"You may have wrecked my vagina last night, but I still have a mouth." Mel turned and shoved me forcibly against the building, hiding me from sight before stripping my coveralls down to my ankles—boxers included. My cock sprang free as Mel dropped to her knees, taking me into her mouth without hesitation.

I let out an audible groan of pleasure as Mel's lips met the tip of my penis. Pleasure spread throughout my groin before shooting along my entire body, causing my muscles to clench and my fist to tighten roughly on Mel's long ponytail.

"Fuck that's good," Mel said, her words heavy with excitement. "Use my mouth. You deserve it after everything."

Mel's words made my cock pulse with a fresh influx of blood as the adrenaline kicked in. I glanced around, aware of our precarious position outside where anyone could find us. Usually, fooling around in public or outdoors would be enough for anyone's adrenaline rush, but I was about to throat-fuck my half-sister out in the open where anyone could see.

I wrapped Mel's long ponytail around my right hand and gripped it tightly as I grabbed the back of her head with my left. I rocked my hips as I thrust into her mouth simultaneously and pushed her head down on me.

I let out another loud groan of pleasure when I felt the tip of my penis press against the back of Mel's throat. The resistance was only momentary before Mel opened her throat and took me in. Warm, wet pressure encased my cock like the perfect glove as I slid deeper. I kept expecting Mel to gag or tap out so she could take a break, but then I felt her tongue lapping at my balls. I looked down to see Mel's pretty nose pressing against my pubis, and the platinum-haired vixen gave me a wink.

In and out, I slid, not wasting any time. We were in a precarious position, so I didn't play around. Voices from around the corner of the building drifted towards our semi-secluded spot, causing my pulse to quicken with fear of being caught. The added excitement pushed me over the edge.

I tried to put words to my impending climax to warn Mel, but I only managed a choked-off groan that barely resembled Mel's name. My half-sibling-lover must have known what was about to happen because she pulled my entire length from her throat, keeping the tip of my erection in her mouth just as I emptied my load.

My legs shook, and my grasp tightened on the platinum-blonde's hair as I blasted the inside of her mouth. Mel moaned and gulped as she took it all, not letting a single drip slip past her greedy lips. Half a minute later—my climax finally over—Mel let my deflating penis slip from her mouth, grinned at me, and rose to her feet.

"There," Mel nodded, straightening her clothes. "That should make it better for you."

"Make what better? I asked as I dressed quickly. The adrenaline and excitement were wearing off, and I was suddenly hit with how exposed we were.

"Your date with Manda," Mel smiled. "She does things to your head, especially when you're horny. I didn't want you going into that with a loaded weapon."

"You really do understand me," I nodded. "But you forgot one thing."

"What's that?" Mel asked, cocking her head to one side.

I chuckled and pulled Mel against me, kissing her deeply. "You girls have a unique ability to load me up again."

"Happy for you to unload on me anytime," Mel smirked. "Or in me."

I spent the next few hours catching up on my work, lost in my own little world as I day-dreamed about one or another of my sisters. I had no idea how I'd come to be so fortunate to land where I was. Sure, we couldn't openly acknowledge our relationships for fear of legal problems and social stigma, but we were still happy and extremely satisfied.

Thoughts of a future with my sibling lovers drifted in as I worked. So far, I had just focused on the here and now, the enjoyment I felt at being with each of them. But would this last? Surely the girls would want something more sustainable and acceptable. It could have worked out if we'd never publicly acknowledged that I was their half-brother, but that cat was out of the bag. If Australia's metal and music scene were anything like back in the UK, it wouldn't be long before everyone knew who I was to them, so moving cities wouldn't even fix it.

Was this sustainable? Who would be the first to bow out and seek something more? Did I want to stand in the girls' way regarding long-term happiness? Amanda was with Craig still—as far as I knew—and leaving him would be the best thing for her regardless of whether or not we hooked up, and Erica had opened up about always being used by guys. But I wasn't sure about Emily and Mel. Did any of them want to get married and have children? That would be impossible for us, wouldn't it?

I was suddenly struck by how little I knew about these women.

This wasn't my first time struggling with my relationship with these women. For one, I rarely knew them, which wouldn't have been an issue if we weren't related. It wouldn't have been such an issue if it was just one of the girls I was sleeping with. I somehow landed with four drop-dead gorgeous women that loved me and were happy to share. I indulged in their love and bodies as often as I could—with gusto—and I really did love them. But I still found myself worrying—usually in a moment of post-nut clarity when my mind wasn't filled with the sexy vixens that strutted around the house, tempting me into acts of blissful sin and debauchery.

I shook my head to dispel my thoughts and took a deep breath. Worrying about what the future held would do me no good. I'd have to talk to the girls separately.

My phone chimed, and I fished it out of my pocket to see a message from Amanda.

"On my way to pick you up :). How do I look?"

The attached selfie showed me a smiling Amanda. Her long raven hair hung loose in a purposefully messy wave over one shoulder. Her makeup was subtle, just a touch of eyeliner to frame her large, beautiful blue orbs. Amanda's hips were cocked to one side as she rested her hands on them. The black jeans that hugged her legs rode low on her hips, leaving the creamy skin of her stomach bare where her band t-shirt didn't cover. Amanda's top looked like it had been modified, cutting the bottom section out and lowering the neckline to show off Amanda's ample chest. It was out of place for her, and I wondered if she had borrowed it from Erica.

"You look incredible, although those jeans look painted on," I replied, upping the ante with some casual flirting.

"Thanks!! I needed help squeezing into them." Amanda replied quickly.

"Well...if you need help taking them off..." I replied, smiling to myself.

"I most likely will, but I'm sure Mel can help me again :p."

An image of Mel tearing Amanda's jeans off flittered into my mind immediately, and I was reminded of this morning in the shower with the twins. I'm not sure who would enjoy that more, Mel or myself.

I'd have to talk to the platinum-haired minx about her attraction to our sisters.

"I'm just about to change; I'll meet you in the parking lot," I replied.

I headed to the staff locker room and changed into a clean pair of cargo shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt. I was proud of my muscles and often caught Amanda eyeing my bare arms or chest. While changing, I ignored whatever idiotic conversation was coming from Mark and Justin, my fellow groundskeepers. I still wasn't sure why John kept them around; they rarely ever did any work. On the other hand, Corey seemed to be stepping up and matching my efforts, distancing himself from dumb and dumber. Corey still didn't speak much, but I felt a silent respect from the man.

I'd have to offer to buy him a beer one of these days. Having a few friends outside the family connection would do me good. But then again, he'd already met Erica. It might be best to keep him at a distance.

I saw John at his desk in his tiny office and knocked on his open door.

"Nick, working hard, I see," John chuckled. "What can I do for you."

"I'm just heading out for lunch with a friend. If anything comes up, call me," I said. We were allocated an hour for breaks but expected to answer our phones if something happened.

"We'll be fine," John smiled. "You can take the rest of the day off If you'd like."

"Really? You don't have to," I replied.

"Really. I like to keep my guys happy, and you do great work," John smiled. "Enjoy the rest of your afternoon."

"Thanks, John," I grinned. "I really appreciate it. See you tomorrow."

I stepped outside and sighed, my good mood shifting as my imagination created multiple scenarios where fucking my sisters ended badly for everyone.

But then I saw her.

It was almost like I was seeing her for the first time again, back at the airport the day I arrived. That day felt like a lifetime ago already, but I could still remember it vividly. Amanda was seated on a covered picnic table across from the groundskeeper staff room. A huge smile spread across her face—flashing her pearly whites—once she saw me.

Amanda stood up, then stepped down from her perch on the picnic table. The seated section of the table was higher than a standard step, generating a pleasant amount of bounce to Amanda's breasts. The smile on her face made me believe she'd done it on purpose.

I stood there, stunned for a few seconds, before shaking myself off mentally.

"You look great," I said, taking her in.

"Thanks," Amanda smiled and gave me a little spin.

Her outfit was quite simple, but Amanda could make the simplest clothing look like it was crafted for a goddess. Her skin-tight jeans wrapped around her long legs lovingly while hugging her magnificent ass so tight I was surprised she could walk at all. Her top had changed since her photo, though. The altered, low-cut band t-shirt she'd been wearing was missing, replaced by a black crop-top that displayed her smooth stomach and belly button. On-top of that, she wore a black-and-red flannel shirt that she left unbuttoned.

Common sense gained from years of experience with women won over my curiosity, and I decided against asking why she had changed.

"You ready to go?" Amanda asked, her hands fidgeting with the hem of her flannel.

"I was born ready," I grinned. "Lead the way."

The café Amanda had chosen was close enough that we could walk from the University campus in a small, quiet shopping district. It was a quiet—only slightly awkward—walk as neither of us said anything. I felt like a high school student on a first date with his crush rather than a grown man about to have lunch with his smoking-hot half-sister.

"Is this weird for you too?" Amanda asked suddenly, placing a hand on my forearm. "Why is this weird? We've spent heaps of time together...we even kissed."

An embarrassed smile crept across Amanda's lips. Her eyes darted from my eyes to my lips before down to her feet before returning her gave to mine. I was acutely aware of her hand on my arm but didn't acknowledge it, fearing she'd remove it.

"I'm not sure what you mean," I said. "You're as weird as ever."

"Fuck you," Amanda giggled and punched me in the shoulder. "You're not allowed to be mean to me."

"Says who?" I asked.

"Says me," Amanda scrunched her nose and stuck her tongue out at me. "Big brothers aren't allowed to be mean."

"Is that so," I chuckled. "If that's the case, little sisters should do what I say. I am the eldest, after all."

"I'm not used to someone being older than me," Amanda said.

"I never would have guessed," I shrugged. "You act like a spoilt younger sibling all the time."

"Asshole," Amanda smiled and playfully shoulder-bumped me. "We're here."

I'd been so caught up with Amanda I had forgotten all about the café. I hadn't even realised we were walking until she stopped me again. The café was small, with four outdoor settings for people to sit and eat, with half a dozen more tables inside. A small window allowed people to purchase coffee while walking by without entering the store. The window had a line of half a dozen patrons waiting, but there didn't seem to be anyone inside.

I followed Amanda inside, and we ordered some food before being given a number. Usually, I would have picked to sit outside to enjoy the sunshine and warm weather, but I was acutely aware of our situation. We easily could have passed as boyfriend and girlfriend having lunch together. Amanda must have thought the same because she glanced towards the front door before sitting at a table in the back corner.

"I don't go out much, and I'd rather not run into anyone," Amanda said in explanation to my un-asked question.

"Yeah...I wouldn't wanna be seen in public with me either," I smirked, keeping the mood light.

"Not what I meant," Amanda laughed. "I just want to keep you to myself for now."

Amanda reached across the table, placing her hand on mine. Our eyes met, and I saw hunger and adoration in her dazzling blue eyes. The touch of her fingers against my skin sent shivers through my body, and I couldn't help but focus on the wetness of her full lips.

I needed to kiss her so badly.

"Mandy!?"

Amanda's hand shot away from mine as she stood quickly, nearly knocking her chair over. I jerked my head around to see a beautiful woman about our age beaming a huge smile at Amanda. She was tall, almost my height, with legs that went on for days. Her long blonde hair hung past her slim, perfect waist, and brushed an ass that could crack nuts.

"Hey, Claire," Amanda greeted the woman.

"Oh my god! It is you, Mandy!" Claire squealed and pulled Amanda into a tight hug.

Amanda hugged Claire back and mouthed, "I'm so sorry," in my direction. It was clear as day that Amanda wasn't comfortable with this woman's open display of affection, but she was too kind to say anything.

"Oh my god, it's so good to see you, girl," Claire added a considerable emphasis on what seemed to be her catch phrase.

"Yeah, it's been a few years," Amanda replied.

"Don't you just look incredible," Claire held Amanda at arms-length and studied her. "You sure did fill out in all the right places."

Amanda smiled nervously at the compliments from Claire but mainly remained silent while her friend yammered on. Claire finally noticed me after a couple of minutes. The blonde's lips pursed into a half-smile as she looked between Amanda and me.

"I'm Claire," she greeted me, holding a perfectly manicured hand out.

"Nick," I said, shaking her hand.

Claire held on for far too long as she studied me with a half-smile that made me feel like prey to a predator.

"You've done well, Mandy," Claire said, not taking her eyes off me.

"It's not like that. He's my brother," Amanda blurted out.

The look on Amanda's face told me everything. She immediately wished she'd kept her mouth closed about that piece of information. It was clear that Claire hadn't been around the girls in a long time, so we could have played the relationship any way we wished. But there was still the hurdle of her current boyfriend that we had to worry about.

The other face of the scene was Claire. She looked immediately interested and even gave me once over as if appraising my worth. I could tell from her clothes and how she held herself that Claire came from money and was used to getting her way. She was beautiful and never wanted for anything.

But she was standing next to Amanda. She had no chance.

"I didn't know you girls had a brother," Claire said, inviting herself to our lunch by taking one of the empty chairs at our table.

"I only recently reached out to them," I said, glancing at Amanda. It was clear this woman made her uncomfortable, but I wasn't sure if it was my place to tell her to fuck off. "I didn't know they existed until my mother passed away."

Darth_Aussie
Darth_Aussie
5,716 Followers