All Comments on 'Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 03'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
jlojjjlojj4 months ago

This is a fantastic story, have read it a couple of times now.

Can't wait for it to continue.

Sin_serviceSin_service4 months ago

This like your other stories was great I can't wait to read the next part

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Awesome story love the concept and you do not disappoint.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

I really enjoy this series and am trying to remain respectfully patient, but you’re killing me here. I crave the rest of the story, more than I thought possible. It’s akin to discovering your own new family and then having contact cut off completely. It feels rather cruel. You created this need, and I believe it is your civic duty to ensure that it gets sated. Please, for the love of all that’s holy, we need more. I need more. - Your skill at writing has garnered a loyal fanship. Please feed us.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing writing, LOVE the story. Can’t wait for the next part!

GothicmixxGothicmixx4 months ago

Second read through, still awesome please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Have been patiently waiting for you to continue on both stories but getting hard to keep the faith in you, please continue the stories

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

While I enjoyed quite a bit of the story, I got tired of all the "My raven-haired lover", "My busty lover", "My brunette lover", etc repetition throughout. It gets very boring, very fast. Also, NOT a fan of Nick (the author) constantly thinking of having the girls get together for some lesbian action. GROSS!! As far as I'm concerned, Amanda, Erica, Mel and Emily belong ONLY to Nick and vice versa. The girls should NEVER be having sex with each other or anyone else. That's how the author ruined his last series. 1* from me.

deekay92deekay92about 2 months ago

Being late to the party has its benefits, as I get to make my way through the great story you've laid out. This one was filled with more bits and bobs of proofreading snags in the story, but the story itself is great enough that it was worth working through. I haven't the talent you clearly do for writing, but am more than willing to offer for proofreading duties if it suited you. All in all, a great read, and I'm beyond thrilled to be able to finish it since part 4 has been published. Kudos to you, and I'll be taking in the rest of your story list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Excellent story. Second time through for me. Only niggle was: "...then tensed up as a shutter rocked her body." Unless you meant that she was hit by a wooden window covering, I'm pretty sure you mean [i]shudder[/i].

DevilbobyDevilboby27 days ago

I'd already read book 1. That's ok though, but its my first read of book 2 it's shaping up for a bit of sort out Craig's demise is long overdue. Go get him.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...