All Comments on 'Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 03'

by Darth_Aussie

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Lol u fucker, I'm guessing Craig thinks she's cheating doesn't think it's with Nick.

Lions86Lions869 months ago

so i was really glad to see this in my notifications. i literally was just thinking about this story and your other one harem sisters and was really wanting some more chapters. Then boom heres a new chapter lol. Would love new stuff for Harem Sisters also no rush though. looking forward to this new story you are talking about as well

pharmasumitpharmasumit9 months ago

Awesome read.. loved it

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite9 months ago

Curse the tease with that cliffhanger! Lol. Was so happy to see a new installment, always love your work!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Assume. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep them coming.

LionBroSairaorgLionBroSairaorg9 months ago

Awesome the payoff for Amanda was so worth it now I can’t wait for this whole BS with Craig to be done he really needs to go away.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Keep it going. I love this story.

Southpaw1430Southpaw14309 months ago

I enjoyed this chapter. I like the whole story. I think you worked these characters into another story; could be wrong there, but don’t think so. Hope you will continue. Thank you.

Durken82Durken829 months ago

@southpaw1430, Nick and his sisters are one of the bands Jason and Natalie saw on their date. I love how that was worked in.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

Ok it seems like to many people already know what is going on just to be putting 2 and 2 together someone had to have talked he needs to distance himself from them for awhile quickly otherwise this is all going to blow up on them that and if distance himself it will also allow him to see if they truly care about him or just using him for sex either way please don't make us wait too long for the next chapter

Sl33pingforestSl33pingforest9 months ago

Man everytime j see an update from you I know I'm gonna get gold.

nerdman009nerdman0099 months ago

That cliff! My heart! Screw that rude bastard who sends you feedback! Take your time and write we'll be here just please don't make us wait years to know if your still writing? Just don't disappear lol. Thanks for writing as always.

LowlandzzzLowlandzzz9 months ago

Curse your sudden and inevitable cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazing to see another chapter, I loved this! The first time with Amanda was so sweet and I like how focused it was on her just being with Nick. All the sisters are amazing though and I love that they all get moments to shine.

Thank you SO MUCH for this!! It’s always a great day when you update! :)

HelgamiteHelgamite9 months ago

Instant 5/5. This entire storyline is awesome and happy to see an update!

Love harem stories, specially with the love your showing your characters having with and for each other! Keep up the awesome writing!

derlichderlich9 months ago
Nick is a big stupid idiot head.

First, this was so awesome and you should keep this story going exclusively. That being said, Nick and the girls are taking incredibly stupid risks doing all this public fucking and banging while people are in the house. I swear, they want to get caught.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrson9 months ago

It's always worth waiting for a Darth Aussie story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love it, love it, love it. I'm really looking forward to when you get the band going. Fuck Nick is one lucky brother!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That dipshit Craig doesn't know anything. Even if he thinks she's fucking someone else, he'll be on the wrong person. Can't wait til you put him in his place. What a tool. On the other hand, what an awesome tale! I like Harem Sisters, but this is stratospheric. I'm always jonesing for the next chapter. 5/5 well deserved stars.

Dewey Cheatham

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is great!! I love how varied and inventive all the sex scenes with the sisters are. I never know what’s going to happen and I love it haha. I like that more of the sisters friends are being brought into this story and there were actually questions of “what happens if somebody finds out?” Keeps it realistic and tense. My favorite part was all of it!

Love all your stories! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I left a comment here yesterday and it's not showing up. Does the author or the site itself get to pick and choose which comments are shared? That's just BS if it's so. But as long as the author saw my comment, I guess I'll learn to live with it. I doubt he'll go in the direction I think the story should go. It is his story after all. Even if it is starting to go straight into the toilet.

Darth_AussieDarth_Aussie9 months agoAuthor

To Anon complaining about their comment not showing.

I have the ability to delete comments, but I choose not to. If someone has something bad to say about my work, I welcome it. There's no point hiding it.

I didn't see your comment, if you posted it, but you're welcome to email it to me and we can talk about what is supposedly so garbage about the direction of my story (which hss been planned out for over 2 years)

Peace out.

Fenris420Fenris4209 months ago

Worth the wait and I surprised myself by remembering where the previous chapter left off (I usually have a difficult time remembering the people and situations when the time between stories exceeds my memory's abilities). And I'm looking forward to the new tale you mentioned you're working on before continuing with book two of Lust At First Sight. 5/5*

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Clif hanger not cool bro and once again thank you for a great read def worth the wait thank you

Papa_MunkiePapa_Munkie9 months ago

Nooooo T.T

It already feels like an eternity between uploads!

What a great talent, we need ten of you just to keep pumping out these diamonds!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Man I love this story so much. Another 5/5. Thank you for writing!

tld1227tld12279 months ago

Looking forward to more of this story and the one you're currently working on. Keep on writing.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great chapter again. If some dweeb things the story is going bad, why don’t they just move along and leave the rest of us to enjoy it? Some people have so little joy in life, they try to bring down others.

Keep, going and most of us will keep loving it.

Anon4NowAnon4Now9 months ago

Darth another fantastic chapter! Absolutely loved it, the buildup waiting him to finally hook up with Amanda was worth the wait. I'll be waiting (patiently) for your next chapter,after all , you cant hurry perfection! Thank you for sharing your story, one of the great writers here that I truly appreciate

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent. I look forward to the final chapter, hopefully soon.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

another fantastic continuation looking foward tot next <3

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoy all the stories written by Darth_Aussie and look forward to new ones. They are written so well, top author on site! Hope the next one comes soon!!

rbloch66rbloch669 months ago

This whole series is smoking hot, but this last instalment is off the charts. Never expected Amanda to be so daring. I think I’m in love with her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The build-up to each sex scene is incredible, and I love the interactions between Nick and the sisters. even when they’re just talking. I love the teases for future scenarios too, like Nick potentially going with Erica to hang out with her friend. I’m constantly thinking as a reader: “Oh, that would be fun!” You make everything enticing and exciting. I can’t get enough of it! :)

Amazing chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I never get sick of your stories and I always love seeing your new uploads. Hopefully the next one and your new story will be out soon! Stay well Darth!

GnomeBillyGnomeBilly9 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! I am like everyone else, and wish it were possible to get a new chapter every day, but as others have said, perfection takes time! (plus, it makes it all the more exciting when after so long, another update hits!)

Painkill420Painkill4209 months ago

Dude amazing story Thank you for your time and dedication to this I am in love with Amanda as well now. And to the dude that tried to rush you I also say kindly fuck off writers have a lot going on and who knows this could be Nick writing his autobiography so we just gotta give it time. Thanks again mate! 👍

CriticalMFerCriticalMFer9 months ago

This is the best story in this subgenre of Literotica. Wish they came out a little faster, but understand why they don't. I have been checking back weekly for months!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You write beautifully. Love the stories, and very happy you are continuing. "Lust". Of course it takes time to craft such quality work. Thx so much! Fan in Seattle.

kibitokaikibitokai9 months ago

Your's are the stories I look forward to the most. The writing is always top quality. Hope to see more soon.

SensualsolitudeSensualsolitude9 months ago

This series is a gem .. this story would make a great show

WathlockWathlock9 months ago

Please tell me the next part is coming out soon!!!! Just found this series, can't wait for the next part! I understand that it takes time to get it right, and by all means, take your time... but please hurry!!! That was one hell of a cliffhanger!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dart Aussie you do a great job with storytelling. If this was a 5k paged Epic I would definitely buy and consume. Just really enjoy the story Tx_Pikl

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

my all time favorite

ChrisN1955ChrisN19559 months ago

Brilliant chapter but please do not let it be so long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How long do we have to wait for the next part?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved it so far

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope Amanda will get free from Craig , can’t wait to see how mc does it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hoooly blue balls batman

Baloneypony66Baloneypony669 months ago

Great series, would love to see Craig get run over by a train in the next story! 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great continuation! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

lOVE IT!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mr. Darth_Aussie

Your response to the idiot Anon

was one of the best I have read on this site (smile)

DefaultmanDefaultman8 months ago

I’m so invested in this story!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please keep this going! Amazing story and with so much more potential. I feel like you have just started and now that everything is set up we will get to enjoy the main story. Excellent lead up to everything so far and cant wait for more to come.

servant111servant1118 months ago

Totally completely addicted to this metanarrative. The extra effort towards patient character development has laid an even richer foundation for this series than harem sisters. I look forward with great anticipation to further episodes in this series.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is a lusty progressive story that builds in a sexy sensuous manner. It can't be done and must be continued to a conclusion where everyone becomes satisfied and loves each other. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I can’t wait to see Craig get fucked over! XD I’m in love with your story! The build up has been perfect and I keep wondering when the next chapter is going to come out! 15/10

Snussy0541Snussy05418 months ago

Tell me there will be more. This is too good a story, too well developed and too well written to end here, like this!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really clever character development makes this a fascinating read but you are a bad bad man leaving us with that last line without knowing when the next episode will be arriving.

Craigt1971Craigt19718 months ago

Can't wait for the next part great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"Holy shit!" Amanda gasped. "It's finally happening."

Fucking Finally!!!!

IvanaHumpalotsIvanaHumpalots8 months ago

Now that I’ve caught up, there are several criticisms I’ll levy on this story. Overall, this story is good, but it could be so much better

1. Why did you make Nick a janitor? You had so many different options that would’ve been much more compelling. Examples include: a student, an intern at a record label, stage hand at music venue, etc. You could’ve done so much in regards to story and sex scenes with a variety of interesting jobs. Instead you chose a janitor, which not only adds nothing, but clashes with the “Alpha male” fantasy you’re going for. Wasted potential

2. Everything with Craig. First off, Nick wanting to fight him the first time he sees Craig makes Nick look stupid. What is he a gorilla? Secondly, absolutely baffling that Nick joined Craig’s band. He hates Craig but decides to join, with no explanation? Wild

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really want to read more on this. Please keep writing.

MrjamjamMrjamjam7 months ago

Buddy, keep on writing, based on entertainment value, you are doing f=/#@+?g great. You negative critics can all go to help. Come on people, this is not Shakespearian literature. This the second series I have read from you and I am hooked, for real. Please, don't forget your Harem Sister story, there still a lot you can do with that. And keep on going with this one as well. I know it's not easy and time consuming but I will definitely will be looking out at your next installment of either story. And, please don't mind all those dimwitted critics.

GothicmixxGothicmixx7 months ago

A hot story that is a skillfully woven tale mixing slow burn anticipation in addition to high erotic passion. Well.done

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

More more more more more more more!

1 question when do the Harem, meet Nick and the girls 😉👍 personally I think it would be awesome to see them, the twins from the beachouse all get acquainted as friends where they can relate, relax, not having to pretend it's not what it is ... an informal expansion on Jason and Tories Moms special Massage parlor 😉👍

ShadowRose18ShadowRose187 months ago

Absolutely loved it! Finally got Amanda and Nick together and I have to say her fetish is amazing to read about. The scene of her on the phone with Craig, was gold! Hope there’s another risky scene like that in future chapters! Keep up the great work man!

SabatakiSabataki7 months ago

It just keeps getting better and better!

TwistedOne66TwistedOne667 months ago

Great stuff. Please keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story!! Great character development. Could use a bit more background on each one to flesh out the story. Craig makes a great antagonist, easy to hate. Still think the Prices should have their own band. And, do not waste the other gals you introduced in the story: Emily's friends. Could get another harem going, especially if all of them are bi.

PrinceLukePrinceLuke7 months ago

Lovely Chapter, Finally got to see Amanda and Nick together. Not sure if I’m a fan of seeing the sisters together sexually though if you do it I hope Amanda stays exclusively with Nick. Anyway good writing, story is still developing nicely and 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes please keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved the story so far pls do carry on.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So. Amanda loves the high of danger, Erica is the sub, Mel is mischievous and Emily is the puppy. Quite an ensemble

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another fantastic edition, you are an astounding creator!

RedBeardBudhaRedBeardBudha7 months ago

Amazing story. On the edge of my seat for more

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Very, very hot story, and after the introduction their familial relationship became irrelevant. Most endearing characters were Emily and Mel. Most frustrating character was Amanda. She’s obviously codependent and more than a bit neurotic. Masterful job of creating Craig. I wanted Nick to physically destroy him. We’ve got too many narcissists in the world. If you do create subsequent chapters please delete Craig. ~

Rate this a 5+ story, well done mate.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved this! Amanda was amazing and I love the bond between everyone. You can really tell that everyone loves everyone, and I love the build up between scenes. With every idea (Nick going on a trip with Erica, the sisters actually getting with one another as examples) my mind is constantly blown and I’m always thinking: “That’d be so cool to see!” You can tell so much careful planning went into this. I even love whenever Nick and a sister get interrupted because it’s so fun and creative! Emily and Mel are so fun. I hope this goes on for quite a while longer because I feel like the potential for hot scenarios is almost endless. Marriage, honeymoon with all of The sisters, kids, etc.

Amazing stuff! Thank you so much! : D

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You Posted the latest Chapter over 3 MONTHS ago!!

When can we expect the next one, or two, or three?

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

Is there a continuance forthcoming?

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

The best part of this series is the numerous voices of sexy Aussie babes running through my head. That there sisters is like the cherries on top of a perfectly delicious ice cream dessert. Whip cream, yes please!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is awesome! The sisters feel very realistic with their own personalities and this specific harem feels like something that could actually happen, which I love. I genuinely can’t pick a favorite, and I love that there’s no drama between the sisters, they all get to share Nick equally. I hope Craig gets his ass kicked so everyone can live in bliss! Would love to see a scene with all the sisters gently dominating Nick, I feel like that would be really fun to see! :)

Thanks so much for this awesome series!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Im a man of few words ... keep going mate .. I look forward for the next chapter .. keen as... u r a fucking legend

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have read Literotica of and on for about ten years and was thinking of submitting a story or two but after reading this series I know I am not good enough. This is by far the best story I have read. Well written, entertaining, with the perfect personality development of the girls. You are the first author I have tagged as ‘favourite’!

EroloveErolove5 months ago

Mate! This is awesome writing. I absolutely adore the characters and the storyline is mesmerizing. You write erotic scenes very well. Please do write more as I am looking forward to reading more of your work. Please add more to Harem Sisters and to this one.

I am absolutely in love with Hayley from the Harem sisters and Mel from this one. They are my type of girls.

And another thing, I wanted to ask. In the Harem Sisters, the part where Jason and Natalie go on a date and watch the bands perform, that band that was so good had to have been Nick and his sisters. Nick as lead / front man, Amanda on Lead guitars, Emily on Bass and Erica on Drums. Am I right? I am guessing that you will write that part where they form a band and post at a later time. I sincerely hope so.

I actually called in sick to finish your works. Awesome and keep it coming..

EroloveErolove5 months ago

Mate! It's me again. I have reread Lust at first sight in its entirety. And I love it even more. I have developed some fantasies that you could include in your next segment. Or may have even thought of..you are a genius at pushing buttons of elaborate fantasies...

1) Thanks for the shower scene with the Twins. Awesome and very sexy. Maybe we could have one where the twins show up at the flat and an intense all nighter follows. I am sure many of us would love that.

2) One where Erica and Mel take on Nick. Make it kinky..maybe some BDSM..it would be hot. Would love Erica eating Mel and vice versa with Nick watching and then joining in...hmmmm!

3) One where Amanda is with Nick and Erica joins. Erica acts on her attraction for Amanda. Amanda is shocked but gives in and actively participates with her and Nick.

4) One where Nick takes on both Amanda and Emily in the dark on that hill, on the picnic tables. Always the fear of someone gate crashing...I can imagine that...

5) Nick takes on all of them in the living room or one of the bedrooms. I am sure there are many takers of that..

6) Nick and Erica travel and her friend joins them...intense..

7) And Nick deflowers all of them anally. That's an acquired taste..

8) And more of Mel...the kinkier the better...absolutely smitten by her...and Hayley from the Harem Sisters. My wife is a 'Hayley'...that's my type...I am a goth too..LOL..and I love lesbians...

You have inspired me to write more. I have learned a lot about plot construction, character development, about your exquisite planning to frame the stories into series and mostly with how to phrase fantasies into words, from you. My fantasies are elaborate but I struggled to put them into words so that the reader can actually visualize my fantasies exactly like I visualize them. You have helped me immensely in that aspect. I already see an improvement in my writing. Will publish soon..

Wish I could get in touch with you to pick your brain and I also edit well. I could help you with the typos. I can definitely understand why you don't bother with them. Your brain is too busy bringing those magnificent stories to life...

AZkingdomAZkingdom5 months ago

I love the chapters. Any updates on when the next chapter for this series is coming out

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

As of this time, this is the last chapter currently available. If Nick hadn't have fucked Amanda by the end of this chapter, I'd have fucking lost it. I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit624 months ago

I love reading your stories. You write abs tell a story very well. Please keep it up and ignore the idiots that leave negative comments. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

An absolute gem of a series. I love that everyone has a defined personality and look, and I can picture every action really well. The build up and anticipation with each of the sisters is incredible. The scenarios are very hot and interesting, and I never know what will happen next. I hope they all collectively kick Craig to the curb so the domestic bliss can truly start! I’m really looking forward to more group sex, I think the sisters being together will be fantastic!

Looking forward to more! You’re awesome! :)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Please write the next chapter soon

Kellie11341Kellie113414 months ago

Great hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amazing story mate, the cliff hanger for end tho!! Omg!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Fuck me....What a way to leave us hanging, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

C'mon!!

You're overdue Posting the next Parts!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nah man we Need the next part cmon

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is AWESOME! Please take all the time you need, we know it will be worth it! :)

Craigt1971Craigt19713 months ago

Can't wait for the next part read this story a few times now great writing keep up the good work can't wait for more

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarth_Aussie@Darth_Aussie
5716 Followers
[UPDATE] 15-01-2023 I'll start this update with an apology to anyone I havent responded to via email. I've been meaning too, but life gets in the way. Thank you for your kind words. Onto this update. Ive been struggling with the pacing of the final Lust at first sight sub...