Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sudden knock echoed through our small change room, breaking the solitary of our erotic make-out session.

"I know what's going on in there," a woman's voice called out. "You need to leave immediately before I call security."

Amanda shot up quickly and began pulling her clothes on. I was still wearing the board shorts I was trying on, and I knew I had made a mess of them with my pre-cum, so I decided just to keep them on. I ripped the tag off and threw a t-shirt on before straightening myself. It was pretty obvious I had an erection, so I held the clothes I was about to buy in-front of my crotch.

Once we had straightened up, Amanda opened the curtain and the outer door. A middle-aged woman stood there with a frown on her face and her hands on her hips. The first thing I noticed was she wasn't wearing a uniform.

"Can I help you?" Amanda asked quietly, keenly aware of Craig in the other change rooms. He spoke rather boisterously with Paul, who was yelling back from his stall.

"It is very inappropriate of you two to be fornicating liken that in public," she said, lowering her voice to a whisper towards the end. "I will not have it."

"Do you work here?" I asked with a raised brow.

"That doesn't matter!" the woman snapped back. "I don't need to hear your filth while shopping.

The woman was beginning to sound shrill now, and one of the girls by the counter had noticed the interaction and rushed over.

"Is there a problem?" she asked, glancing between us and the woman.

"Yes," the woman replied confidently. "These two were being inappropriate in the change rooms, and I want them removed."

"I was just giving my boyfriend my opinion on his clothes," Amanda said. "Nothing more."

"I do not believe you. I saw the look on your face when you came out, you slut."

"That's it, get out," the cashier said, ushering the woman away from us. "You will not talk to my customers that way."

"This is outrageous," the woman yelled. "I am never coming back here again."

The cashier followed the middle-aged woman but glanced over her shoulder to mouth the words 'sorry.'

Suddenly, the door to Craig's changing room swung inward. I grabbed Amanda by the arm and dragged her into one of the isles of clothing racks just in time. I glanced over the top to see Craig standing there as he yelled some banter to his brother. A moment later, the younger Fabio-clone joined him.

"We can get out without them seeing us," Amanda said, pointing to the door.

"I can't," I said, pointing down to my shorts. "I need to pay for these, and shoplifting isn't the best way to get away unnoticed."

"Shit," Amanda said, glancing around the clothing rack.

"You go; I can pretend I was here alone," I said.

"What if one of the staff mentions me while Craig is around? He will definitely see you," Amanda replied.

"It's the only choice."

Just then, a troupe of young women around Emily's age rolled in through the store entrance. Each girl was wearing a bikini with towels or shawls wrapped around their hips, and it was clear they'd been swimming. They were all attractive, but none held a candle to any of my women. But they had the desired effect on Craig and his brother.

The girls kept to themselves as they entered, but Craig and Paul locked onto them, and I was immediately grossed out by how predatory the two acted. Fortunately, this meant their attention was now away from us and—more importantly—the front counter.

"Let's go," I said, pulling Amanda gently by her hand.

We made it to the register, and I handed the items I intended to purchase, along with the tag for the shorts I was wearing. The girl there gave me a super-friendly smile as she began bagging my items, but I kept most of my attention on Craig and his brother. We were within full view of the two; all they had to do was turn around. Thankfully the women were keeping his back to us.

"Sorry about that."

I turned to see the staff who'd escorted the woman out.

"That's okay," I smiled. "Sorry to cause a scene."

"Thank you," she smiled and glanced knowingly between Amanda and me. "I know it must be hard."

She obviously knew what had happened and didn't seem to mind. By the way, she was looking at Amanda I guessed she might have been checking out the both of us. In another life, I'd have asked for her number. But it felt wrong now.

"Thank you," I nodded to her and the cashier handling my items. "You may want to give those girls a hand, though. Those two look like trouble."

I motioned toward Craig and Paul. Both women groaned when they saw them, and the one who handled the middle-aged woman made her way over there.

"Let's go," I grabbed Amanda's hand.

She nodded, and we made our escape just in time to hear the store attendant address Craig and Paul. I didn't know if she'd kick them out on the spot or just intervene and give the girls a way out, but I wanted to be as far away as possible.

"Let's get out of here," Amanda said as if reading my mind.

I didn't know if it was my heightened state of arousal at being so close to Amanda or the risk of being caught, but I wasn't acting like my usual cautious self. Neither was Amanda. We all but ran hand-in-hand and rounded the nearest corner, our escape just around the corner.

"Nick?"

Daniel stood before me, with Jen, Emily's friend, and the girl I'd slept with on my first night in Australia. I knew the two had hooked up before meeting them, but it hadn't bothered me since I didn't know Daniel. All I knew was that he liked her, and Craig made fun of him endlessly about it. It seemed the two had made up since they were together, holding hands, looking very similar to Amanda and myself right now.

"Hey, Dan," I greeted, then nodded to Jen.

Amanda stopped suddenly, bumping into me. I don't think Dan or Jen registered who was with me initially, but a sudden realisation spread across Dan's face. I wanted to pull my hand away from Amanda's, but that would look even more incriminating. I didn't know how to handle this situation.

I felt Amanda tense as she pressed into me as if trying to hide herself. She squeezed my hand so tight that I couldn't let go even if I wanted to. I felt panic rise in my chest; then I heard Craig's laughter boom throughout the shopping centre, signally his exit from the clothing store.

And it was coming closer.

"Dan," Jen said, drawing Daniel's attention. "I need you to talk to Craig and keep him busy."

Daniel looked to Jen, then back to me before nodding. Jen kissed him on the cheek; then he quickly strode around the corner without another word. I was immediately worried he would say something to Craig, but something stopped me from protesting.

"Go on," Jen smiled. "You two have to be more careful."

"You know," I said, putting two-and-two together.

"Emily is my best friend, after all," Jen smiled. "Now go on before Craig shows up."

"Thank you," Amanda said, throwing her arms around Jen in a hug. "I'm sorry if I was ever a bitch to you."

"Don't be," Jen smiled and returned her hug. "I probably deserved it."

"Does Dan know?" I asked once the girls stopped hugging.

"No," Jen shook her head. "I'll talk to him bout it and make sure he doesn't say anything. You can trust him. He likes you."

"I'm very likable," I grinned.

"Clearly," Jen smiled. "Now go on."

Chapter 13

Amanda and I sat in silence for the entire car ride home. I tried to make small talk with her a couple of times, but it was clear she was going through something right now, so I gave her some space. I couldn't imagine how she was feeling.

"Can you give me some time," Amanda said once we pulled into the driveway of the family home.

"Of course, take your time," I said, taking her hand in mine.

"You're the best," Amanda smiled and squeezed my hand.

We exited her car and headed for the front door. Amanda stopped before going in and glanced around before pulling me into a hug. We shared a soft, slow kiss that caused my heat to throb as hard as my cock was earlier. I needed this woman, and it was clear as day that she needed me. A little bit of waiting wouldn't hurt us.

"I'm not screwing you around," Amanda said. "I promise. I just need to get my head straight."

"I believe you. I'm not going anywhere," I smiled.

We shared another quick peck on the lips before heading inside. Naturally, I let her go first to stare at that magnificent ass. I suddenly remembered how amazing her tits felt, looked, and tasted, and I wondered just how incredible her ass would be when she was completely naked.

"Was it that good, was it?"

I jumped a little and turned to see Mel standing in the archway to the living room. Amanda had gone to the kitchen, and I only just realised I hadn't moved from the front door. I'd just been staring ta her ass like I was in a trance.

"I swear you have magic powers," I said, walking towards my silver-haired sibling. "Showing up out of nowhere like you do."

"I'd be glad to make something disappear later," Mel winked, reaching out to trail a hand across my dick.

"Not too sore still?" I asked with a raised brow.

"I am," Mel shrugged. "But I'm contemplating just going for it anyway, just to feel you inside me again."

"I wouldn't want to cause you any discomfort," I said, pulling on her hips.

Mel squealed as I pulled her hard against me.

"Pain can be fun," Mel grinned. "But I think I've hogged enough of you lately. I'm positive Erica is practically dripping for your man-meat by now."

"Don't I get to choose who I fuck?" I smirked.

"Oh, my sweet Nick," Mel said, placing a hand on my cheek. "No."

Mel slipped from my arms and gave me a wink before heading to the kitchen. I grinned as I watched her tight, little ass sway from side to side. It was probably a good thing I didn't get to play favourites.

I'd never get anything done trying to decide.

I followed Mel into the kitchen a few seconds later, intent on getting payback. That's when I heard the extra voices. Four girls around the same age as the twins were playing a board game at the dining table. Emily was among them. Next to her was a pretty, dark-haired slim girl with glasses and breasts that outdid Erica. Across from them sat a petite blonde and a cute, curvy redhead. Each of the girls was dressed casually in t-shirts and sweatpants. Drinks and snacks littered the table, creating a wholesome slumber party vibe. Mel sat beside her twin, giving me a pleasant smile.

"Hey, Nick," Emily waved. "Meet our friends Paige, Bethan, and Renee."

Emily motioned to each friend in turn, starting with the dark-haired girl with the glasses, then the redhead, and lastly, the blonde. The girls gave me varying degrees of hello before returning to their conversation.

"They're all boy-hating at the moment."

I turned my head to see Erica standing close behind me. I felt her hand on my ass and smiled as she subtly groped me.

"Guess I better make myself scarce," I chuckled.

"You better," Erica whispered. "I'll be up in ten minutes. I have some special in mind."

I smiled and glanced at the twins. Their eyes were locked onto me as their friend Bethan gestured vividly as she spoke. They knew exactly what was happening, even if I didn't.

Erica strode over to the group and took a seat at the head of the table. She joined the conversation effortlessly, and the other girls welcomed her like a celebrity. I realised it was the first time I had met girls who hadn't shown interest in me since arriving in Australia. It wasn't like I needed any more affections, but it was strange how quickly I had become accustomed to being the centre of attention.

I made my exit through the back door with another word from the gaggle of women and made my way around the pool and up the steep incline of the backyard to my little slice of heaven. The flat wasn't fancy in the slightest—especially considering the main house—but it was mine, and I had a lot of fond memories attached to this place already.

I unlocked the door and slipped inside, kicking the door closed and tossing my freshly purchased clothing onto the couch. I'd sort through that later...or never.

I made my way to the kitchen and pulled a beer from the fridge. I never actually bought any beers, but there always seemed to be a fresh six-pack whenever I ran out. That was most likely Erica's doing. Amanda kept the fridge stocked with basic supplies like eggs, milk, and some spreads for breakfast and lunch foods. Although I usually ate in the main house with the girls, it was nice to have a little self-sufficiency. Then I remembered that up until recently, this was actually Erica's little safe haven.

The busty, goth goddess had done a lot for me since I'd arrived, and while she hadn't been as openly accepting and warm as Amanda or Emily had been, she hadn't hesitated when it came to loving me. I admired the clarity of her decision. She may have messed with me early on, but I know now that she never intended not to follow through.

And now she was coming to me with something special, while I should be the one thinking of something special to show Erica how much I appreciated her.

I took a swig from my beer and headed for the bedroom, stripping my clothes off along the way. My cock was still partially erect from my time with Amanda earlier, and I really needed a release. I wondered for a moment whether I should rub one out quickly before Erica showed up so I could last longer. Then I remember how upset she might get if she knew I wasted a load.

It wasn't like she couldn't get me hard again in record time.

I placed my beer on my bedside table and headed into the small bathroom to take a quick shower. I'd get messy soon enough, but I wanted to rinse myself off before my busty goddess arrived. I washed and rinsed myself quickly and heard the door to my flat close just as I stepped out of the shower. Thoughts of my upcoming encounter kept my cock from softening, so I decided to forgo the towel and hoped it wasn't anyone outside the family.

I chuckled at that thought and how backward it was.

"Looks like you have something special for me, too," Erica said as I entered the bedroom.

I grinned at my raven-haired lover and let my eyes roam her body. Erica wore her customary black satin gown, tied tightly around her thin waist. The gown bulged across her chest, and struggled to keep her magnificent ass covered. Her long, sensual legs ran on for days, and the mere sight of them caused my cock to bounce with memories of how warm and soft her thighs felt.

Maybe I should have rubbed one out in the shower.

"I always have something for you," I winked.

"Aren't you sweet," Erica smiled. "But this something special is kind of for me too...and the others."

I raised an eyebrow in question, but Erica just winked and patted the bed. It was then I noticed a towel on the bed, with a razor and a small bowl of shaving cream.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked.

"Not at all," Erica giggled and took my hand, guiding me to the bed. "Trust me; it'll feel so fucking good."

"The others want this too?" I asked, a little concerned that the girls hadn't mentioned it sooner.

"They don't know what's going on," Erica grinned. "Plus, they don't have any frame of reference. You'll blow their minds even more than you already do, you big stud."

"You're just trying to butter me up," I smirked.

"Is it working?' Erica said with a cheeky smile.

"A little bit," I chuckled.

"Trust me, I've done this before, so there's no need to worry; I won't slip or anything," Erica assured me.

"With who?" I asked a little too quickly.

"Relax," Erica patted me on the cheek. "I'm not about to ask you about the girls you slept with before we met. I would appreciate the same courtesy."

"Sorry," I apologised. "I didn't mean."

"It's okay," Erica smiled. "Now sit."

I sat a little nervously on the edge of the bed, unsure what to do with my hands. I'd had a hand in shaving my junk as a teenager. A friend of mine said his girlfriend preferred it. I tried it, and it was pretty good, but it was such a difficult task, and I didn't know the best way to do it. I stopped after a few months, and none of the girls I'd been with seemed to mind.

"Lay back," Erica smiled.

I followed her instructions and lay back on the bed. It was then I noticed an incense smell in the room. It was the same incense that I'd seen in Erica's room. She used it a lot, and I began associating the smell with the sexy goddess.

Even the looming danger of a razer near my junk couldn't quell my rock-hard erection. Even with Mel's assistance earlier today, I was incredibly horny. Amanda and I had worked ourselves up quite a lot, and I wondered how she was feeling. I could tell she was going through something, and I partially felt bad for indulging in Erica so quickly. But she did say she needed some time.

All thoughts of Amanda fled my mind when I felt Erica's hands on my genitals. They were coated with a generous amount of warm shaving cream. Erica had clearly prepared well for this moment. The cream she applied was thick and warm, unlike the cold, canned stuff I usually bought. Erica gently worked it into my stiff tool with long, smooth strokes before applying more to my balls. The whole scenario was very erotic, and it was easy to forget why she was lathering me up.

"Now, just relax," Erica cooed softly. "I'll look after you."

I took a deep breath and let myself relax. It wasn't like Erica to damage her favourite toy after all.

My busty lover was true to her word. The first pass of the razer had me on edge simply because I wasn't controlling it. I lay still and held my breath, tensing my body. Erica spoke in hushed tones, reassuring me constantly as she worked and remarking how much she loved my cock. After the first few minutes, I was able to relax, and I started to enjoy her touch once more.

I started feeling the difference almost immediately. The air was cooler, and I somehow felt cleaner. I began to worry again as Erica began on my testicles, but it was clear she'd done this before.

"There we go, all done," Erica said delightedly. "A masterpiece."

"I've never heard anyone call it that before," I joked, sitting up for the first time since she started.

"You should compare it to some I've seen," Erica winked. "Definitely museum worthy."

I chuckled and glanced down at her handy work. My body was mostly hairless anyway, so there wasn't much man-scaping needed doing to make it look good. I felt far more sensitive, and I was pleased to see I did indeed look bigger.

"Go jump in the shower and wash yourself off," Erica ordered. "You can play with it later."

"Why don't you join me and play instead?" I smirked.

"Get. In. The. Shower," Erica commanded again, emphasising her words with a slap on my ass.

I chuckled and headed into the bathroom. I stopped for a moment to look in the mirror and was pleasantly surprised by the look. The others would probably love this, and that alone made me happy.

I jumped in the shower and quickly rinsed myself off for the second time in an hour. I was even quicker about it this time, knowing that Erica was waiting for me on the other side of the door. I had a feeling she'd planned something else for me; otherwise, she would have joined me in the shower. The fact that she had kept her robe on was another indication that she had something in the works.

My erection roared back to life at the possibilities.

I shut the water off and climbed out of the shower to dry off. Once I was satisfied, I tossed the towel across the small room and strode into my bedroom, my cock bobbing along with each step.

The curtains were drawn, and candles were arranged, giving my small room a warm glow. Erica stood by the foot of my bed, giving me a hungry smile. Erica pulled at the sash around her waist, untying it smoothly. It fell away, and my busty lover shimmied her shoulders as the silky garment fell away from her body to pool at her feet.