Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, that is definitely a contributing factor," Amanda smiled and kissed me. "I'm glad this happened, by the way."

"So am I," I kissed her back.

We kissed for a few minutes before Amanda pushed herself off me. "I really need to go. I'll be back later to take you to band practice, alright?"

"Where we can fuck around near Craig some more?" I asked.

"Why else do you think I'm going." Amanda winked.

I lounged on Amanda's bed for the next fifteen minutes after she left, unsure about what to do with my day. I was invertedly given the day off work, and the girls were all out and busy. I still didn't have any keys to my flat and scolded myself for not asking Amanda if she had a spare set somewhere. I'd have to arrange my own spare set for future events of someone stealing my keys.

Amanda's bedroom door swung open slowly, and I glanced up to see Erica standing in the doorway dressed for a workout in a black and grey sports and high-waisted matching yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination.

"You look bored," Erica said as she eyed my naked body. "Wanna come work out with me?"

I hopped to my feet and admired Erica momentarily as my cock pulsed. Both Amanda and Erica freshly sexed me up over the last twelve hours, but Erica had a way of getting my engine running.

"Gym or bedroom?" I asked with a cocky grin.

"Gym," Erica winked. "I bet you weren't expecting that answer."

"I actually wasn't," I chuckled. "But Mel took my keys and left me locked out of the flat."

"I have spares," Erica shrugged. "Let me get them, and then we can go."

"Why do you have spares to my place?" I asked.

"It was mine before you moved your sexy ass in," Erica slapped my butt as I walked by. "Besides, I needed a way to perv on you in the shower."

"You're sounding like a bit of a creeper," I laughed.

"Coming from the guy fucking not one, but four of his sisters," Erica replied. "At least I'm only fucking one sibling."

"Give it time, my young apprentice," I winked.

Erica flashed me a devious smile as we left Amanda's room. I watched her ass stride down the hall to collect the spare keys from her room, thinking about a night with her and Amanda. I know Erica said that Amanda was the jealous type, but I couldn't help but imagine the two eldest siblings wrapped around each other in bed while I took turns fucking them to orgasm.

It would be tougher than with the twins—since they'd jumped at the chance with one another—but I did like a challenge.

I dressed quickly once I gained access to my flat and met Erica by her car. We rode together to the gym and chatted about music. It was during the drive that I realised I hadn't actually spent much time getting to know my busty lover. I loved and adored her without a doubt, but we hadn't spent much time together that didn't involve fucking, or teasing each other mercilessly.

"We should go out sometime soon," I said as we exited Erica's car in the gym parking lot.

"Like a date?" Erica flashed me a toothy smile.

"Like a date," I nodded in confirmation.

"We should go to Sydney," Erica grinned, looping her arm through mine as we walked.

I glanced around to make sure there wasn't anyone watching, acutely aware of how close we were walking. "Why Sydney?"

"So, I can show you off without anyone knowing," Erica winked. "Because I'm definitely showing you off."

A trip to Sydney sounded expensive, but maybe I could forget about the cost for a weekend. I wasn't made of money but had a healthy nest egg from my inheritance.

"Alright," I nodded. "I'll make some arrangements."

"Really?!" Erica asked excitedly.

"Really," I chuckled.

Erica threw her arms around me, planting a kiss on my lips. Her tongue snaked its way past my lips, and before I knew it, we were playing tonsil hockey in the parking lot.

"We better keep it PG," I said once our kiss ended.

"Okay," Erica smiled. "Let's go get sweaty."

Erica and I worked out for a little over two hours, with a few breaks filtered in where we chatted. I met a few of Erica's friends who dropped by for a workout, so we kept our hands to ourselves and our eye-fucking to a minimum.

A fair number of Erica's female friends flirted openly with me during our session. I flirted back mildly to alleviate any suspicions but mostly kept to myself. I spotted Erica talking with a few guys here and there, and each time I glanced her way, she shot me a sly look.

"God, I'm so horny," Erica said quietly as we walked to her car.

"When aren't you?" I chuckled.

"Right after you've fucked me," Erica quipped.

"I somehow doubt that," I laughed.

"You're right. But you can always try," she winked.

"I've gotta get ready for band practice soon," I said, checking the time on my phone.

"Well...we better get home then."

I tossed my bag across the hall and into the living room once we got home. Erica was in my arms immediately, pulling at my clothes as we stumbled into the living room. My shirt still covered my head when Erica shoved me backward onto the couch. I landed with a soft thud, and Erica was on my lap within seconds.

After tossing my shorts aside, I could see that Erica was also topless, and she pressed my face between her large, perfect breasts.

"Fuck you make me so horny," Erica cooed, guiding my mouth from one nipple to the next. "Especially when you were watching me talk to those other guys."

"I knew they had no chance," I said between kisses and licks. "They can look and hope, but I get you."

"I felt the same when those girls were talking to you," Erica moaned. "I get to enjoy the cock they want."

Erica jumped off me suddenly and dropped to her knees between my legs. My shorts came off a second later as she threw all pretence of teasing out the window and practically inhaled my cock. My erection slid down her throat with ease, and before I knew it, I was staring into Erica's gorgeous blue eyes as her nose pressed against my pubis.

"Holy shit," I gasp, gripping a fistful of Erica's black and red hair.

My goddess of a lover took me to the back three more times before licking along my shaft and sucking the tip of my penis between her luscious lips. Then she slid away, crawling backward along the carpeted floor.

"I need you inside me," Erica cooed as she wiggled her hips and slid her yoga pants down her long legs. Her underwear came with them, and she spread her legs to welcome me.

I moved quickly, dropping to my knees between her legs and pressing my body against her. I held myself up with one arm so as not to crush her and guided my cock into her with my free hand. We moaned in unison as I slid into her hot tunnel. We had been joined at the pelvis so often that it felt natural as we reconnected again. Erica angled her hips for maximum penetration and spread her legs wide while circling my body with her arms to pull me close.

My hips pumped deep into her pussy with long, quick thrusts that had Erica constantly moaning as our bodies pressed together, trying to become one.

"Fill me up," Erica moaned into my ear. "I need to feel your cum."

Erica locked her ankles behind my back as if she knew I was about to cum, and she didn't want me to pull out. There wasn't a chance I could pull out, even if I wanted to. I growled into her ear as my orgasm hit, and I clutched her body tightly as I pumped load after load deep into her sweet tunnel.

Erica stroked my hair and murmured encouragement as I filled her pussy, telling me how much she loved me and how amazing I was. My hips still thrust into her, almost involuntarily, as I tried to coax more and more seed out of my balls and into her perfect body.

Just then, I heard the front door close, and I glanced up to see Emily standing in the opening to the living room. Thankfully, she was alone.

"Oh hey, Emily," I said breathlessly. "Sorry, I didn't think anyone would be home so soon."

"It's alright," Emily smiled.

"I'm sure Em didn't mind the show," Erica grinned at her sister.

"Not at all," Emily blushed. "It was actually kinda hot...watching you both like that."

"Not just Nick?" Erica asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No," Emily bit her bottom lip.

I moved my hips back and forth slowly, drawing a moan from Erica, then I kissed my lover before sliding out of her pussy. I noticed Emily was staring at my slick erection but also eyeing Erica's naked body.

"Either way, we shouldn't be fooling around in the open like this," I said, pulling my shorts on. "If you'd had a friend with you, that could have been awkward."

"True," Erica said, stretching out naked on the carpeted floor. "But it feels so fucking good."

"That it did," I chuckled.

"And we've done it in here before," Emily grinned.

"Emily!" Erica said with mock outrage. "Fucking in the living room. Without inviting me?!"

"It just kind of happened," Emily giggled.

"I'm so proud of you, little sis," Erica wiped a fake tear away as she sat up.

"I had some good influences," Emily laughed.

"I don't think we can call any of your sisters a good influence," I smirked.

"Our sisters," Erica said. "You're related to us, too, remember?"

"How could I forget," I chuckled.

Erica dressed and kissed me before heading off for a shower. I considered joining her, but Emily hung around, and I wanted to spend a little time with her before I got ready for band practice.

"So, you and Amanda last night?" Emily half asked, half stated.

"Yeah," I nodded. "How do you feel about that?"

"Happy," Emily grinned. "Amanda deserves to be happy."

"You all do," I said, taking her hand in mine.

"Just...promise me you'll still have time for me," Emily said nervously. "I know I'm not as pretty as Amanda or skilled as Erica."

"Hush," I said, silencing her. "I'll always have time for you. I love you."

"I love you too," Emily flashed me a toothy grin. "Can we spend tonight together?"

I'd just run into my first scheduling issue with the girls. I had already made told Mel I would see her tonight. I wouldn't cancel on her to see Emily or any of the others, just as I wouldn't cancel on any of them.

"I already promised Mel I'd spend time with her tonight," I said.

"That's great," Emily replied, smiling genuinely. "But I'm next."

"Sure thing, but I may just leave it up to you girls to arrange from now on," I laughed.

"That's probably for the best," Emily grinned. "I love you."

I kissed my brunette lover passionately, and we made out on the couch for the next five minutes before we finally came up for air. As usual, my libido was in overdrive, and I could have gone again with only a little urging, but I decided just to enjoy the moment.

I stared into Emily's emerald eyes briefly before my phone chimed. I pulled it out, expecting to see a message from Amanda since it was getting close to band practice time. I unlocked my phone and opened the message without registering who it was from.

"I know what Amanda's up to. We need to talk."

The message was from Craig.