Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica stood before me in a purple, lacey set of lingerie. Her breasts were pushed together and lifted, but the material was so sheer I could see her nipples through the fabric. The bottoms were tiny, but straps wrapped around her thighs that connected to a piece around her waist. Matching stockings covered her long legs that attached to the straps around her thighs.

"You like?" Erica asked.

"Very much," I growled as my eyes roamed her body.

I took a step forward—intent on devouring her body immediately—but Erica raised a hand to my chest, stopping me.

"On the bed. Lay on your stomach," Erica smiled.

I could have overpowered Erica easily and took her right then and there. She would have loved it as much as I would, but I didn't. Erica had planned this, and I was happy to indulge her.

I moved over to the bed and lowered myself onto my stomach. It was a little awkward at first, but I positioned myself so that I was comfortable. The room was warm, and the glow from the candles filled me with a relaxing calm that contradicted heavily with how badly I needed a release. My fun with Mel earlier had been great, but after Amanda and I left things, I felt like I hadn't blown a load in over a week.

I felt Erica climb onto the bed and straddle my lower back. Her hands—slick with oil—pressed into the muscle of my back gently. Her fingers worked into my skin as her hands glided up my back, shoulders, and arms.

"You're so goddamn sexy," Erica whispered into my ear.

My cock throbbed as her breath reached my ear. Erica pressed her bare breasts against my back. Her nipples were hard as she dragged her slick breasts up and down my body. Erica shifted her weight, and I felt her hands work my ass cheeks. She massaged every inch of my body, even reaching between my legs to gently cup and caress my balls. The whole sensation was highly erotic, although I almost drifted off to sleep with how relaxed I felt. Even though my cock was threatening to rip a hole through the mattress.

"Turn onto your back," Erica said a moment later.

I spun around and raised myself on one elbow. Erica had ditched her top—as I had guessed—but I now saw her panties were gone too. The purple and gold leather garter belt still encircled her slim waist, connecting to the straps around her thighs. Erica's body was slick with oil as I caught her in the act of pouring more over her ample and impossibly perky breasts.

"You ready for the real show?" Erica grinned.

I nodded and leaned back, placing my hands behind my head. My cock was at full attention, laying against my stomach as if he, too, was enjoying the show and waiting for more. Erica climbed onto the bed and crawled along my body on her hands and knees. Her full, oily breasts slid along my thighs and over my erection. Erica pressed her body firmly against mine, creating a hot, slick sensation that stimulated nerves I didn't know I had.

I kept my hands behind my head and let Erica work. She used every inch of her body to massage my own. Her hands would trace lines over my muscles while her breasts pressed against my face, threatening to offer me the perfect death. I felt her hands on my crotch next, massaging my balls with one hand while stroking my shaft with the other. Our bodies glided against one another with zero friction.

"How can a man be so sexy," Erica cooed as she licked the tip of my penis.

I was ready to respond with a similar flattering comment about her, but her warm mouth reset my brain, and I lost my train of thought.

Erica took my erection into her mouth and straight down her throat. I let out a loud groan as I felt the entirety of my cock become encased in her warm, tight throat. Her tongue lapped at my balls as her nose pressed against the bare skin of my pelvis. Erica was right; this felt way better.

My busty lover pulled my cock from her throat, leaving a string of saliva connecting the tip of my penis to her full lips. Erica began massaging the length of my cock, working her saliva into my shaft.

"Mmm, that's so good," Erica licked her lips.

"You're so good at that," I replied.

"It's easy when you do what you love," Erica winked.

I sat up on my elbows to better view my lover. Erica worked my cock over without missing an inch; then, she enveloped my shaft with her magnificent melons. Then she pushed her breasts together, wrapping me in her embrace as she slid herself up and down my erection.

"Holy shit," I gasped.

The slickness of her skin and the softness of her ample breasts wrapped around me was almost too much, but then she sucked the tip of my penis into her mouth. My climax hit me like a freight train, and I spilled a torrent of seed directly into Erica's eager mouth. My lover let out a delighted squeal as the first bout of cream hit her tongue, and she locked her lips around the tip of my penis as I emptied the contents of my balls.

I reached out and gripped the back of Erica's head, taking a fistful of her hair into my hands as my hips bucked. No part of my cock was left wanting as whatever she couldn't fit in her mouth was still encased between her perfect breasts, which she still pushed together and massaged into my cock.

Erica truly was a pro when it came to multitasking.

After roughly a minute and a half had passed, I finally relaxed and released my hold on Erica's hair. I slumped back onto the bed while Erica kept sucking and licking my cock, keeping it rock hard even though I felt drained.

"Sorry, I should have warned you," I said breathlessly.

"Warn me for what? That I was about to have a great time?" Erica winked and ran her tongue along the underside of my cock.

A shiver shot through my body, and my cock pulsed as a fresh stream of pre-cum pulsated from the tip of my penis. It seemed my lover had plans for our afternoon.

My time with Mel and Emily over the weekend had been great, and the flirting and grinding with Amanda was unbelievable. But I hadn't quite had a fuck that could equal Erica with intensity. There was something primal that activated between us when we were together. I think it also had to do with Erica being more experienced than the twins, and she knew what she liked while Emily and Mel were still figuring themselves out.

I sat up and grasped the back of Erica's neck, pulling her into a deep kiss. Our tongues danced with primal aggression as Erica passionately ground her body against me. I leaned to the left, and Erica went with me as I rolled her into her back. Erica's legs parted for me, and I nestled between her thighs comfortably as we made out.

"I'm not going away without you again," Erica said breathlessly. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," I whispered as I kissed along her collarbone.

"Oh, poor you. Having only two sisters to fuck while I was away...or was it three?" Erica smirked. "Amanda seemed...different."

I sat up and slid my hand between Erica's legs, easily finding her pussy. She was dripping wet, and I slid two fingers inside her with ease. Erica gasped and arched her back as I worked that special spot. "I think you need to focus on the here and now."

"Yeah...I do," Erica gasped and moaned. "Fuck the others."

I grinned and slid my fingers from her pussy. Erica pouted and wiggled her hips at me in protest. I grabbed her left leg and swung it over to rest on her other leg, moving her onto her side. In this position, Erica's bare, slick mound was in full display, as well as her tight little ass. I slapped her ass cheeks and pressed the tip of my penis against her pussy.

"Mmmmm fuck yes," Erica moaned. "Get that thing inside me now."

Erica grabbed her own ass cheek with one hand and spread herself for me. I grabbed her thigh with my right hand and her leather garter belt around her waist with my left as I slid into her. My growl of pleasure was echoed by Erica's as I bottomed out inside her pussy. In this position, there was nothing in my way, allowing me to get as deep as possible.

"Oh fuck!" Erica gasped. Her legs started shaking almost immediately, and I felt her pussy clamp down hard.

"Did you just cum?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Fuck yes, I did," Erica grinned. "I want seconds."

I pulled out nearly the entire way, leaving just the tip of my cock inside Erica, then I thrust into her hard. Erica let out a delighted squeal as our bodies slapped together, and she wiggled her hips as I buried myself deep.

My earlier orgasm had come hard and fast, so I knew I would have to work for this one. That just meant I could give my lover more time to orgasm, and I was just fine with that. I hooked Erica's leg under the knee and grabbed her leather garter tightly as I thrust hard. I pulled out relatively slow, only to slam back into her, slowly increasing speed with each thrust until I was non-stop ploughing her succulent pussy.

Erica's mouth was hanging out as she moaned and panted. Her words devolved into curses and pleading for me to fuck her harder and fill her up. I was sure that anyone within ten metres of my flat would hear the slap of our bodies, Erica's voice, or my bed creaking as it repeatedly slammed against the wall.

After ten or so minutes of intense fucking, I felt my climax rear its head and race over the finish line. I leaned forward and started slamming into Erica with short, hard thrusts.

"I'm cumming," I moaned loudly.

"Fuck yeah, baby, fill me up," Erica cooed as she stroked my chest.

With a loud growl of pleasure, I exploded inside Erica's warm pussy, painting the walls of her tunnel with my seed as I pushed as deep as possible. A whole minute must have passed before I realised I had finished, and I opened my eyes—not remembering I even closed them—to see Erica grinning at me.

"You have a great cum face," Erica giggled.

"I'm sure I do," I laughed.

I slid my cock from Erica and collapsed onto the bed beside her. I was still covered in oil—as was Erica—but the mattress was already soiled, so I didn't care.

We lay together for a few minutes, both of us catching our breath before Erica rolled into her side and snuggled up beside me. I wrapped an arm around her, pulling her naked body close to mine. For another ten minutes, we lay there in silence, simply enjoying the feel of one-another.

"So..." Erica said, tracing a finger along my stomach muscles. "You and Amanda?"

"None of your business," I chuckled.

"Bull shit, it isn't," Erica sat up and grinned at me. "She's my sister too, you know."

"That has got to be the most Alabama thing I've heard since coming here," I laughed.

"Coming from the guy that just fucked his sister," Erica quipped.

"You wanted to fuck me first," I replied.

"Yes, but you wanted to fuck Amanda before I even met you," Erica teased.

"Guess we're all a bit messed up," I laughed.

"Yeah, nothing new in this household," Erica agreed and snuggled into my chest. "I haven't forgotten about you and Manda, now spill."

I thought about the eldest of my siblings briefly as I traced a circle on Erica's hip with my finger. I don't know if I would ever become completely comfortable talking about another woman while with one of my girls, but it wasn't like there was anyone else I could talk to about it.

"She just needs some time," I said, leaving out the details. "Just take it easy on her, will you, for me?"

"Okay," Erica nodded and kissed my chest. "I guess I should be glad she's taking her time. That means I don't have to share you with her as much,"

"I thought you were okay with sharing," I asked.

"I am, but Manda wasn't very good at sharing when we were kids," Erica said. "So...I'm a little worried about how she'll act."

"Mel and Emily seem fine," I said.

"Emily and Mel are twins who love each other more than anyone could imagine. They're the real deal with twin-bond," Erica explained.

"Yet they're okay with you," I added.

"That's because I'm their older sister. They'll also be fine with Amanda when she joins the club, but Amanda is the eldest, and she met you first," Erica said. "I love her, but she has a history of being catty and jealous over men."

"What about Craig?" I asked. "She doesn't seem too jealous of him."

"That's because she has him," Erica said. "He was after another girl when they first met."

"What happened?"

A knock at my door sounded, followed by the door opening.

"Hey, you two, just a heads up. Dinner will be ready in fifteen," Emily called out. "See you down there."

I sat up in bed to the door closing and looked at the time. We'd been up here for nearly two hours. My room smelled of sex and massage oil, and I'd need to change my sheets before bed. I was beginning to think the girls ambushed me in my room so they didn't have to change their sheets so often.

"Wash my back for me?" Erica asked, bouncing to her feet.

"What about the front?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

"If you're lucky," Erica winked.

My raven-haired lover spun around and sauntered to the adjoined bathroom, giving her hips an added sway for good measure. My cum dripped from her pussy and coated the inside of her juicy thighs.

"God, you have a great ass," I said, transfixed on her behind.

"Glad you like it," Erica grinned. "Maybe you can fuck it next time."

Chapter 14

Twenty minutes later, I dressed in a fresh pair of shorts and one of my many band t-shirts. Erica had taken off a few minutes before me to change to avoid suspicion from Emily and Mel's friends. There were already too many people who knew about us.

After I guessed enough time had past, I grabbed my keys before heading down to the house. I was more than a little worried about Jen and Dan knowing about my sisters and me. Things could get incredibly messy if what went on in this house became public knowledge. I could even go to jail.

I suddenly wanted to get as far away from the house as possible. What if more people knew? Surely someone would put two-and-two together before long. A house full of beautiful women with one lone male that just showed up out of the blue. If only I'd known, we would end up in this situation before introducing myself as their brother.

Everyone was outside by the pool when I came down to the house. Erica was nowhere in sight, and I wondered how she snuck by everyone. Mel sat by the pool with Paige—the dark-haired girl with the glasses, and both girls were talking while splashing in the water with their bare feet. Emily sat at the glass outdoor table with the other two.

Paige looked my way when I approached and gave me a small wave. Mel smiled at me but made no move to engage, so I continued around the pool and left the twins with their friends. It was good for them to do normal teenage girl things instead of lusting after their brother.

I made my way past the girls and to the back door of the house. I heard heavy metal blasting from the kitchen through the closed door. Amanda was inside, gliding around the kitchen as she served up plates and moved pots around. Amanda was in her own little world as she bobbed her head, rolled her shoulders, and swayed her hips with the music. I stopped momentarily to admire her and realised this was one of those rare moments where I saw Amanda happy. She was happy the first time I met her, and that entire first day, she was all smiles. But each day, I noticed her mood fluctuate like crazy.

"Not much longer," I whispered to myself.

I stepped into the kitchen and was momentarily assaulted by the pleasurable sounds that reached my ears. It was one of my favourite bands, and I knew it was one Amanda loved too. The music was too loud to hear the door or footsteps, so I didn't expect Amanda to hear me. The raven-haired beauty spun around; her mouth parted as she lip-synced the song. Her eyes fell on me, and she smiled.

Amanda was beautiful beyond words. Her body was sculpted from flawless curves, and her ass could rise the Titanic from the depths. But it was her smile and her eyes that got me every time. Wars would have been fought for this woman. I know I damn-well would fight one for her.

I let my eyes wander for a moment as I took in her outfit. She wore the same band t-shirt I wore, only in a different design and style that left her stomach bare, with black sports shorts with a white strip down the side. The shorts barely covered her ass. Her long, black hair hung loose in thick waves that cascaded down her back, brushing the top of her perfect ass.

Amanda picked up her phone, and the music volume lessened enough for us to talk without yelling; then, she placed her phone down again.

"Hey, you," I said, stepping around the kitchen counter.

"Hey," Amanda smiled. "Dinners ready."

"I know," I said, not taking my eyes off hers. "We should probably take it out there."

"Yeah. We should," Amanda grinned.

That short exchange was enough to get my engine running, and I was ready to nail one of my sisters to the wall right then and there. Unfortunately, we had company, and I had to get my erection under control before seating myself among my sister's friends.

A knock sounded at the front door, so I headed down the hall to see who it was. I opened the door to see Jen. She wore an oversized black hoodie and yoga pants that left nothing to the imagination. Her make-up was done perfectly, and her raven hair was pulled up into a high ponytail. She had a gym bag slung over her shoulder, and I wondered if one of the girls was supposed to go work out with her.

"Hey, Jen," I greeted the short, goth girl.

"Hey, Nick," Jen smiled and pulled me into a hug that I hoped none of the other girls saw, especially Mel.

"Want me to grab Em for you?" I asked.

"No, it's okay," Jen said. "I know they're out back."

My brain finally put two-and-two together, and I realised that Jen was here for the exact same reason the other girls were here.

"Oh yeah," I chuckled. "Come on in. Amanda's just finished cooking."

"Awesome!" Jen said. "Manda is the best cook."

"That she is," I chuckled. "By the way, thanks for earlier."

"No problem," Jen placed a hand on my arm. "You're a sweet guy, and Em is happy. That's all that matters."

"Are you sure you're the same Jen?" I asked with mock suspicion.

"I've asked myself that a few times lately," Jen laughed. "I won't go into details, but I was going through something when we met, and I wasn't really myself."

"I get that," I nodded.

"I don't regret it, though," Jen winked. "That was one hell of a night. Left me sore for a couple of days."

"I do my best," I chuckled.

"That you do," Jen smiled. "I better get in there. Talk later, okay?"

I nodded and stepped aside to let Jen in and was about to close the door when I noticed someone else walking up the pathway. Someone I really did not want to see right now.

"Hey man," Craig called out.

"Hey. I didn't know you were coming over," I said, keeping my tone friendly enough.

"Yeah, I tried calling, but Amanda is kinda mad at me," Craig shrugged. "Figured I'd try one of those impulsive gestures that chicks love so much."

I wanted to tell him to fuck off, but instead, I just shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, you'll have quite the audience in there."

"Yeah, I saw a few cars here. Was that Jen I just saw? Are you tappin' that still?" Craig asked with a grin. "Don't worry; I won't tell Dan."

Now I really wanted to knock his teeth out. He must have known the two were serious after seeing them together earlier, but he didn't care. Craig immediately suspected I was sleeping with his friend's girl—a friend we were in a band with—and he didn't care. Dan was his friend long before I came around, but there was absolutely no loyalty.

Craig moved to step past me, and I had to control the urge I had to slam his head into the doorframe. Instead, I let him by and closed the front door. I needed to be careful about my actions around Craig. After my short conversation with Jen, I was confident she and Dan wouldn't say anything, but Craig was another story. I was positive he'd run his mouth.