Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How am I supposed to talk to other women about sleeping with the man I love?" Amanda asked.

"They're not just other women," I replied. "They're your family. They're women that you've grown up with and helped raise. You know them better than anyone."

"They do seem to be very happy," Amanda frowned, as if mad with herself over a realisation.

"They are," I nodded. "And Emily was thrilled when she learned about you and me."

"Really?" Amanda asked with genuine shock. "I expected them to get mad at me for coming in late."

"Erica and Mel were apprehensive," I shrugged. "Because of this exact conversation we're having."

"I guess they know me as well as I know them," Amanda smiled sheepishly.

"Talk to them," I placed my hands on her hips. "Last thing I want to do is divide you and your sisters."

"Our sisters," Amanda winked.

"You all have to keep reminding me of that," I chuckled.

"Well. It is pretty hot," Amanda said, biting her bottom lip.

"You're as bad as they are," I laughed and pulled her in for a kiss. "Now, I'm going to go get changed."

"Okay," Amanda smiled. "I'll get dinner ready."

We parted with another sensual kiss that almost ruined our entire conversation. Amanda was still half naked after all, and my erection hadn't calmed down in the slightest.

A few minutes later I was in my flat, stripping out of my damp underwear and climbing into a cool shower. The water felt fresh on my skin and helped wash away the uncomfortable arousal I had been managing for the last couple of hours. I was hopeful that things would settle between my sisters soon enough and that I wouldn't have to worry about upsetting one by being affectionate with another.

After quickly showering I dried my body off, getting dressed in a loose pair of basketball shorts and plain black sleeveless t-shirt.

I grabbed a beer from the fridge, making sure I had my keys and phone, then locked up and headed down to the house. The late afternoon air had cooled drastically since I left to shower and change, but it was more refreshing than cold. My girls sat around the outdoor table; their plates already dished up with the deliciously smelling baked dinner.

Dinner was relatively normal as the girls chatted about their days and what had been happening with school. They were still dressed in their swimsuits, but I was able to keep my libido in check for most of the meal.

Once dinner was finished, I helped Emily and Amanda clear the table while Erica and Mel vanished as usual.

"At least I know a way to get you two alone," I chuckled as I stacked the plates on the kitchen counter. "We just have to mention cleaning the dishes around the other two."

"It would be frustrating if you weren't here to make it better," Amanda smiled.

"Their loss," Emily grinned and kissed me on the lips.

The kiss took me by surprise, and I glanced at Amanda out of the corner of my eye. There wasn't any hint of jealousy of annoyance like I'd seen earlier. Emily's kiss had been genuinely innocent, and I knew Amanda understood that. There wasn't a person alive that knew my bubbly brunette sister, that would say she could be spiteful. It just wasn't possible for her.

"Hey Em, do you want to help me go through the songs tomorrow," I asked my chestnut-haired lover.

"Sure!" Emily grinned.

I really didn't need to practice the songs outside band practice again. I had them down perfectly, but I enjoyed playing with Emily and I know she looked forward to it.

"Could I join?" Amanda asked.

Emily and I glanced to Amanda with equal surprise on our faces. Amanda had only played in-front of me once, and it wasn't exactly a joyful occasion. She had iterated many times that she couldn't play anymore because it made her think of our deceased father. Amanda had been the closest of our siblings to our father and his death had seemed to hit her the hardest. Sure, it wasn't easy for the rest of them, but instead of throwing herself into her music—which she was insanely talented if you believed Emily—she cut herself off all together.

"Are you sure?" I asked, taking her hand in mine.

"I think it's about time," Amanda nodded, a small smile spread across her lips.

"Yay!" Emily cheered and threw herself at her older sibling.

I had to take a step back as Emily collided with Amanda. The two giggled as their arms entangled one another, and I took a moment to admire their bodies pressed tightly together. Then Emily placed her hands on Amanda's cheeks and kissed her on the lips.

The kiss was quick and relatively platonic—as platonic as a lip kiss could be—but it had taken Amanda by surprise.

"Sorry," Emily said quickly. "I didn't mean to...It just happened."

"That's okay," Amanda grinned, then pulled Emily into another hug and planted a kiss on her cheek. "I love you, Em. Never change."

"I love you too, Manda."

The feeling of joy I felt at seeing my women so close overcame my desire to seem them kiss once more. Sure, that kiss was hot as fuck for how short it was, and their bodies were still mostly on display. But hearing them exchange their love for one-another made me all warm inside.

"You okay in there, Nick?"

Amanda was grinning at me, and Emily had a bit of red in her cheeks. I had been staring after all, and I could feel the tent in my shorts showing my obvious appreciation of the two together.

"Couldn't be better," I chuckled. "But I'm going to love you and leave you for now."

"Kiss before you go," Emily smiled and pursed her lips.

I crossed the distance between us and pulled her into my body. Our lips met and our tongues danced as Emily pressed her entire body against mine. I gave her ass a squeeze and was rewarded with a squeal of delight in return.

"You turn," I said to Amanda once Emily stepped back.

Amanda needed no encouragement. She was in my arms in record time and actually pressed my back against the kitchen counter as she grinded against me.

Some men would call me crazy for leaving Emily and Amanda when it seemed like only a slight push could land me in bed with both at once. I knew Emily was attracted to women since I'd caught her staring at our sisters a few times, and she hadn't objected to Mel touching and kissing her in the shower. But Amanda hadn't shown any signs of being attracted to women, especially any of the girls.

I really wasn't comfortable with her joining in on something she wasn't interested in just to score some more time with me. That would be a recipe for disaster.

Even without the potential three-way, leaving either of those two would be a near-impossible task for any man. But I wasn't missing out. I was about to spend the night with my platinum-haired vixen.

I ascended the stairs and past Erica's room and stopped in-front of Mel's bedroom. I was well past knocking with my girls—especially since they never seemed too—so I opened her door quietly and stepped over the threshold.

Mel's bedroom was bathed in a low purple glow. The overhead light was off, leaving only the LED strips around the base of her bed and her expensive looking computer to illuminate her bedroom.

"Hey, lover."

Mel spun in her chair and stood before me, her head only coming up to my chest. Her long, platinum hair had been brushed out to perfection and hung down her body like a silver cloak of the finest silk. She wore a plain black t-shirt that hugged her figure, and a modest pair of black panties. The sliver of pale skin between where her t-shirt hem stopped, and her panties began was like a magnet for my eyes. The black of her miniscule clothing contrasted strongly against her hair and porcelain skin which seemed to glow in the violet lighting.

"Come here," I said, opening my arms.

Mel smiled and skipped across the room into my arms. She was easily the smallest of my women. My arms encircled her petite body whilst she pressed herself tightly into my body and reached up on her toes to press her lips to mine. I leaned down to meet her halfway, and our tongues danced as my hands found her tight ass, giving it a squeeze. Mel was slim and slender, the perfect definition of petite. But that didn't mean she lacked the curves of her sisters.

Her breasts were small, but they looked normal on her body, and her ass actually popped nicely for her small body. She was just smaller scale than her sisters.

"Let's go to bed," Mel said, taking my hand in hers.

I let Mel guide me over to her large, plush looking bed and pushed me onto the mattress. I watched as Mel pulled her t-shirt off, then shimmied out of her panties. It seemed she was in no mood for playing games tonight, and in record time she was completely naked before me. Her porcelain skin glowing with a faint violet hue in the pulsing lights.

Mel climbed onto the bed without saying a word and began tugging at my shorts. I lifted my hips and pulled my own shirt over my head at the same time. I had my shirt off by the time Mel had worked my shorts and underwear down. My cock was ready and willing, resting against my stomach as I relaxed on my back.

"I'll never get tired of seeing that," Mel cooed as she run her fingers along the length of my shaft. "I still don't know how that fits inside me."

I gasped as Mel's fingers trailed along my shaft. Her nails weren't long, but the feel of them against the sensitive skin of my groin sent shivers through my body.

"I guess we have to make sure it fits," I winked and ran a hand through Mel's thick hair.

"Guess so," Mel grinned.

Mel's face was a mere inch from the tip of my cock now. So close I could feel the heat from her breath. Her lips pressed to the tip of my penis a second later, and I let out a moan of pleasure as I felt her warmth, wet tongue slide along the length of my cock right before she engulfed the tip of my penis.

My hips bucked involuntarily, pushing myself deeper into Mel's mouth. Her moans told me she didn't mind at all, so I gripped the back of her head and slowly rocked my hips in time with her head bobbing. Before long we had a steady rhythm as I used her mouth, and Mel was able to take most of my length down her throat.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned after a few minutes of bliss.

Mel must have been keeping track of my tells, because she was already pulling back from my cock even before the words left my mouth. Her lips latched onto the tip of my penis as her hands worked my shaft.

A few second later I let out a loud groan, gripped a fistful of Mel's hair, and pumped a load into her mouth. Mel's cheeks bulged slightly before she swallowed to make room for more. Her eyes never leaving mine as she sucked, slurped and licked me dry.

"Holy shit," I breathed heavily. "That was intense. But I wanted to cum inside you."

"I know you did, baby," Mel smiled, licking her lips clean of some stray sperm. "You want to breed your tiny, little sister, don't you."

My dick jumped in her hands at her words, and a fresh stream of pre-cum oozed from the tip of my cock, bringing a grin to Mel's face.

"You are on birth control, right?" I asked a little too quickly.

"Of course I am, silly," Mel replied, licking the tip of my penis as if it were her favourite flavour of ice cream. "But I get so fucking hot thinking about you breeding me with this monster cock."

Once again, her words had an effect on my body that I couldn't control. My erection seemed to harden even more, and it pulsed as a fresh wave of blood rushed in to for overtime. That caused another spout of pre-cum to ooze from my penis, which Mel lapped up with an enthusiastic moan.

Another minute past as Mel pleasured me with her mouth before letting my cock fall away from her hands. A moment later I felt her slender body slide along mine. I felt every inch of her naked flesh cross my thighs, cock, stomach and chest as Mel slid her way up my body, kissing along my skin until our lips met for a ferocious kiss.

"I need you inside me," Mel panted heavily.

My hands ran down her back to cup her small, tight ass. I lifted her lower body easily, and Mel handled my shaft with one hand, angling it at her dripping wet slit. We stared into each other's eyes as she lowered her pelvis to reach mine. Mel aimed the tip of my penis perfectly, and we moaned into one another's mouths as I penetrated her body.

Mel's upper body slumped against my chest burying her face into my neck. I leaned my head back as a wave of pleasure rocketed through my body, the warmth of her inner core spreading through my groin.

"Fuck I missed being inside you," I growled, squeezing her ass tightly.

"Oh baby," Mel moaned. "God, you feel so good."

The pleasure I felt was so intense that it took me a moment to realised that I'd only sipped the tip inside Mell's tight tunnel. I held her ass tightly and hadn't thrust into her. Mel's hips gyrated on my cock, but she didn't try to push down deeper.

"Does it hurt?" I asked, worried I might be hurting her.

"No," Mel replied quickly, kissing the bare skin of my neck. "It feels amazing. I need more."

Never one to disappoint, I decided to grant Mel's request. I shifted my hands from holding her ass to holding her hips. Instead of thrusting into her or pushing her down on me, I simply guided her hips and let her body weight drive her deeper onto my shaft as I angled my own hips for maximum penetration.

"You're so damn tight," I growled into Mel's ear as I felt her pelvis settle against mine.

"Fuck you're big," Mel groaned loudly.

"That's not hurting, is it?" ii asked again.

"No," Mel moaned. "It feels fucking amazing."

Our lips met once more as we kissed passionately. Our bodies stayed stationary as we kissed and enjoyed the feeling of being connected once more. Then Mel began to rock and lift her hips, sliding up my length before impaling herself once more on my cock. Each time she bottomed out on my cock, she let out a sharp gasp of pleasure until she was fucking me to a steady rhythm of her own whimpers of pleasure.

I let Mel take it at her own pace—which was actually rivalling some of the more intense sessions with Erica—and explored her body. Because of her speed and pace, Mel had lifted her torso of, resting her palms on my chest as she rode me. This left her body open to my wandering hands, and I let them explore.

My hands gripped her soft thighs before sliding up her slender sides to cup her pert breasts. Mel's small nipples were erect, the tiny rings swaying back and forth with her motions.

"You can pull them," Mel said, biting her bottom lip.

I reached up with both hands to massage Mel's small breasts. They were little less than a handful for me, but they were full and just firm enough to squeeze. Mel moaned and stuck her chest out further as if begging me to grope her chest more. I obliged and pulled at the small rings through her nipples. I didn't pull very hard, but Mel gasped in pleasure, and I felt her pussy tighten around my shaft.

"You like that?" I asked, pulling and twisting her other nipple a touch harder.

"Yes. Pain heightens the feeling of pleasure," Mel explained in between gasps and moans as if she were at a lecture. "Now slap me."

I gave Mel's nipple another twist before sliding my hand up to caress her cheek. Mel leaned into my hand, kissing my palm as she continued to ride my dick. I slapped her gently across the cheek after a second's hesitation.

"You can do better than that," Mel growled, and slapped me across the face hard enough to leave a stinging sensation.

I responded with a harder slap, which must have been exactly what Mel was looking for, because she moaned loudly as her pussy clenched and spasmed around my dick.

Without thinking, I reached up and placed my hand around Mel's slender throat. My big hand easily wrapped around her throat, and I gave her a gentle squeeze. I know I probably should have asked for her permission before doing this, but I was acting on instinct. My instinct must have been right because Mel grinned wider.

"Harder," she bit her bottom lip and moaned.

I grabbed onto her right hip with my left hand and began fucking her back as hard as she rode me, and with my right hand I increased the pressure around her neck.

"Is that all you've got," Mel moaned. "Are those big muscles all for show."

I squeeze a touch harder, ensuring to apply pressure to the sides of her throat instead of over her windpipe. Mel grinned wide and continued for another few minutes before I felt her body freeze. Her pussy tensed around my cock, trapping me inside of her warm, welcoming tunnel. Her stomach tensed; her thighs pressed tightly against my body.

My climax came a split second later, releasing my grip on her throat just as I exploded inside her accepting body.

Mel let out a loud moan of ecstasy as the blood rushed to her brain. My moans of pleasure mixed with her as I poured a torrent of sperm into her pussy. I clutched at Mel's naked body as firmly as she clung to mine as we rode out our climax' together.

A full minute later, Mel all but collapsed against my chest, her head resting on my shoulder while my hard cock was still nestled deep inside her warm tunnel.

"That was amazing," I managed to say through heavy breathing.

"Oh yeah it was," Mel replied with a soft laugh. "Just keep doing that and we won't have any problems. Yah hear me?"

"Yes Ma'am," I chuckled and slapped her on the ass.

Less than a minute later I heard some soft snoring coming from Mel. She had passed out on top of me, my cock still buried deep inside her. I was still hard, but I didn't have the energy to go another round just yet.

"Goodnight, Mel."

I smoothed Mel's messy platinum hair away from her face and kissed her on the forehead. I closed my eyes, relaxed into Mel's plush bed, and felt sleep claim me quickly.

Chapter 19

"I'm so excited for tonight!" Emily exclaimed sitting sat up in bed.

Her sudden excitement jolted me awake, and I glanced at the alarm clock on her bedside table to see it was late morning, nearly afternoon already. Emily and I had spent a rather exhaustive night together.

My brunette lover's hair was a wild mess of curls. Her hair was often in various states of disarray, but she gave a new meaning to the phrase 'bed head' this morning. Especially after we'd had a particularly energetic night of passion.

"You seem to be more excited about it than me," I chuckled, rolling over and placing my head in her lap.

"That's because you don't seem to get excited about anything," Emily giggled as she stroked my hair.

"I got pretty excited last night," I smirked and kissed the bare skin of her thigh.

"Did you? I don't seem to recall much of last night," Emily mused innocently. "Maybe you'll have to refresh my memory."

I knew for a fact that Emily could remember everything that happened last night. But I'd play along. I sat up onto my knees and tossed the tangled covers from my bed to combine with the forgotten piles of clothes from the night before. Emily was grinning, her messy hair framing her beautiful face and hanging down her chest to obscure her perky breasts.

"Come here, beautiful," I growled as I yanked on Emily's hips.

My lover squealed in delight as our bodies pressed together. I captured her mouth with my own as we knelt on my bed. Our thighs parted so we could feel one another closer. My cock was already hard and pressing against her thigh just as her slick lips pressed against mine. We often awoke each day hornier than when we first climbed into bed the night before.

"I'm just so forgetful," Emily said with a fake dumb girl accent.

With both hands I grabbed Emily's firm ass and flipped her onto her back. Her legs parted wide for me, accepting my body eagerly. We'd done this dance so much over the last few weeks that we knew what the other wanted without the need for words. Emily moved how I wanted when I grabbed her, and I did what Emily wanted when she moaned.

123456...8