Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica was leaning in to speak with Mel, a huge smile on her beautiful face as she laughed at something her younger sister said. She was dressed in a black mini skirt with fishnet stockings and her Doc Martin boots. Her t-shirt of choice actually covered more skin than both Emily and Mel's, but clung tightly to her body. The shirt was clearly altered, with the neckline cut out to display her impressive cleavage and horizontal slits down the side displayed her smooth skin beneath.

I had seen each of my girls naked more times than I could count, but there was something about the outfits they picked. I knew they picked them for my enjoyment as much as their own, and I felt like a kid on Christmas Eve as he eyed his presents under the tree.

I realised after a moment that I didn't see Amanda with the girls. I glanced around the bar area as I approached the trio, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Hey girls," I smiled at my women, careful to keep my tone neutral in public. "You all look great."

"As do you," Erica smiled, glancing up and down my body. The look in her eyes told me all I needed to know.

"I'm so excited!" Emily gushed and threw her arms around me in a hug.

I hugged my brunette lover in return and was equally glad and disappointed when she kept the embrace short. We were in public, with a lot of their friends around. We had to be extra careful.

"I knew I picked right," Mel nodded at my outfit, clearly satisfied with herself.

"He'd look good in anything," Erica smiled. "Or nothing."

"Settle down," I chuckled, but I knew we were fine for now.

The venue was filling up, but it was loud, and no-one stood close enough to overhear anything incriminating. We were just a group of people milling about before the first band started.

I saw Amanda just then, coming in from the back of the venue. The sight of her literally took my breath away.

Amanda was beautiful, one of the most beautiful women I had ever met. Love at first sight beautiful, something I felt once more since the first time meeting her.

She wore the same t-shirt she'd been wearing the day we met—the one for Craig's band—but it seemed smaller than it had that day. Her breasts strained against the material, and it rode high on her stomach, leaving her entire mid-section exposed. Her black, denim shorts rode low on her hips, and hugged her spectacular ass perfectly. Her long, milky legs gave me pleasant flashbacks to when they were wrapped around me as I filled her womb with my cum, and the numerous times I'd felt the warmth of her inner thighs against my head, devouring her pussy.

Amanda spotted me at the same time, and she eyed me up and down as I did her. I took a step towards her, with a smile on my face, but she discreetly waved her hand my way to stop me. Suddenly, Craig came up behind her, placing an arm around her waist.

I slipped through a small group of people and stood at the bar. The cute, blue-haired girl greeted me, and I ordered another beer and tried to act casual I as glanced towards Craig and Amanda. Paul trailed by a moment later, followed by Jen and Dan.

"It'll be alright."

Emily slipped up beside me at the bar and took my hand in hers. She was discreet, keeping our hands low and obscured by our bodies, but her touch was comforting, and I allowed myself a few moments to enjoy the press of her against my side before grabbing my beer and moving back to the others.

Craig, Amanda, Dan, Jen, and Paul were now standing by Erica and Mel when we returned. I had let Emily's hand go as soon as we left the bar as to not draw attention, and my brunette lover immediately moved to Mel's side, as far from Paul's leering gaze as she could.

I'd noticed Paul staring at Emily on more than one occasion, and I knew she found it uncomfortable. I would have to have a talk with him about it soon. It was something a big brother would do even if he wasn't intimate with his own sister. After tonight I would be done with the band and wouldn't need to worry about getting on anyone's bad side.

I wasn't exactly sure how I was going to exodus the band without drawing suspicion about the reason why. My plan was to wait a few weeks, or until something happened that could cause a rift between Craig and I and give me an out. Craig was being overly friendly with me lately, which was strange; but I was sure there would be some animosity between us after Amanda broke it off with him. Even if there wasn't, I could just play the family is important card and take a break from the band. I hated to bail on Dan like that, but I was sure he'd understand.

The lights in the stage area of the venue dimmed, and the hum of feedback filled the venue for a second before the opening band launched into their first song. They were fast, grim, and heavy as they opened the night. There was no drawn-out introduction to give the crowd a chance to prepare, just a punishing opener that felt like a punch in the gut.

It was just what the night needed.

The opening band was a four-piece with a drummer, guitarist, bassist and a stand-alone lead singer. The vocals were right up my alley, and the frontman held himself well, filing the pauses in-between songs with the perfect amount of dialogue and moved well on stage. It was clear he wasn't only a talented vocalist, but also a skilled entertainer.

Too often I'd seen musicians in the metal scene just stand in one place while they played, as if their boots were concreted to the floor.

About fifteen minutes into the set, I saw Dan give Jen a kiss, then he nodded towards me. Craig and Paul also moved away from the group, and I met the eyes of each of my girls before following after them. I wanted to give each of my women a kiss, but there were far too many people around.

I felt a hand grab mine and give it a squeeze, and I glanced up to Amanda. She gave me one of her special smiles before letting my hand slip from hers. The exchange took less than two seconds, but it was the equivalent of a full-blown kiss for us in public.

With a little effort I weaved my way through the crowd and made it to the side stage area behind the others. Dan had his bass out and slung over his shoulder, warming up his fingers, and Paul was tapping against a towel he'd placed over a wooden table with his drumsticks.

"You good to go?" Craig asked as I moved the curtain aside.

"Excited to finally get up there," I grinned. "It's been a long day of waiting around."

"I know what you mean," Craig said, then leaned in closer. "I'll introduce you to my other girl later. We're having a party back at my place after the show. She has a friend with her that's keen to meet you."

"You brought another girl? Does she know about Amanda?" I asked, pushing my anger down.

"Yeah, she knows," Craig nodded. "But she's keen for what she can't have. All bitches are the same."

"Bringing both your girls to a show isn't exactly playing it safe," I replied. "What if she causes problems with Amanda?"

"I told her to come a bit later. She should be arriving just before we go on," Craig explained. "After...well, after the show I guess it doesn't matter as much."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," Craig shrugged casually. "Just come to the party after. You can have her friend, or even bring Jen along if you want. I won't tell Dan. Hell, you could have both if you want, I'm sure they'd be down."

My response was cut off when the front man of the opening band called out a goodnight and to stick around for the next band. The overhead lights came on, and some generic heavy metal started playing over the speakers. The crowd began dispersing as they went to use the bathrooms, grab drinks or head outside for a smoke. I opened the curtains a touch, and saw Amanda, Mel, Erica, Emily and Jen standing together. I hadn't noticed what Jen was wearing earlier, but I had to admit she looked just as gorgeous as my lovers.

Jen was dressed in black miniskirt that hugged her wide hips and barely covered her plump ass. Her legs were coated in fine fishnet stockings that had rips and tears all over then. Her knee-high boots gave her some much-needed height and lifted her ass to emphasis one of her best assets. Her black band t-shirt covered her entire torso, but it was well fitted and outlined the shape of her breasts nicely. Fishnet sleeves covered her arms and wrapped over her fingers like gloves and her long, raven hair hung down to touch her ass.

"You already decided, have you?" Craig asked.

I let the curtain fall closed, but Craig stepped up and opened it again.

"I was just checking the crowd size," I said.

"Don't worry man. I won't say a word," Craig said as his eyes lingered on Jen. "I can't blame you. I might have to give her a ride soon myself."

It took all my willpower, and then some, to not punch Craig in the face right then and there. Yeah, I had been checking Jen out, but it wasn't like I was going to make a move on her. Even if she wasn't with Dan, I was with my women. Jen was Emily's best friend, but Mel didn't like her, and that was all I needed to know that a someone was off-limits.

We began filing onto the stage as the previous band's members were packing up. I was greeted by handshakes and plenty of 'good lucks' as I told them they played an awesome set. It was the usual conversation between bands, but I meant it. After my set I was planning to find them again and see if they have any merch.

Our equipment was already set up, we just had to install our amps and plug in. Emily had some high-grade equipment, with a wireless set included. I'd practiced setting it up at home, and I had it down to a fine art. With everything plugged in I switched my amp on and had a quick play to ensure everything was working correctly. Dan was next and we had a quick line check before Craig tested his gear and the mic levels. Paul wasn't far behind and after a minute or two or adjustments to the drum kit he was ready to go.

The lights dimmed, the music stopped, and the sound guy gave us the thumbs up.

Chapter 21

The rush of adrenaline was unlike anything I had ever felt before. The crowd was pressed in, the lights were blinding, and the atmosphere electric. We had prepared well, and we played like a well-oiled machine. When I first joined the band, they seemed rusty, out of time and sloppy. But we'd practiced and with that we were tight.

Before I knew it, our set was over, and Craig was calling a goodnight to the crowd. It was strange how the first band seemed to go on forever, but our set felt like it was over within minutes. Even though we played for the same length of time.

I followed Dan off stage as we set our instruments down and met with the next band who were waiting. They offered the same congratulations and praise that we offered the previous band, but they didn't stop us as we headed back on stage to finish packing up.

Five minutes later we were all side stage with our equipment, all looking like we'd run a marathon with the levels of sweat soaking our shirts and hair.

"Fucking unreal," Paul said, slumping onto his drum stool.

"That felt really good," Dan nodded, taking a swig of water from a bottle. "Best show we've ever played."

"All thanks to this guy," Craig grinned and slapped me on the back. "Good work up there, man. You fucking killed it."

"Thanks," I smiled. "But it was a group effort. We all played really well."

The curtain parted behind me, and a set of arms circled my waist. I immediately froze up because Paul, Craig and Dan were right there. I spun around to see Emily's beautiful, grinning face.

"That was so good!" Emily gushed, not just to me but the others also.

"Thanks, Em," Dan gave her a thumbs up.

"Cheers," Craig said dismissively.

Paul didn't respond, but he did give her a glance up and down, followed by what I guessed her thought was a confident smile. Only it came across super creepy.

Emily tensed and I could tell she was immediately uncomfortable with Paul's gaze.

"Hey Em," I said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "Can you go grab us some drinks. Take my card and get a round for everyone."

"Sure," Emily grinned, then darted off towards the bar.

"You," I said, turning to point at Paul. "I was going to wait, but this is as good a time as any. Keep your creepy fucking staring away from Emily, alright. She isn't interested and all it does it make her uncomfortable and make you look like a fucking pervert."

The backstage area went silent for a moment—as silent as it could in a music venue—as I waited for Craig to step in and defend his brother, or maybe for Paul to throw an accusation my way.

Craig stepped in between Paul and me, then turned to his brother. "Yeah, cut it out you fuckin weirdo," Craig said, then turned to me with a chuckled. "Sorry about him. He hasn't gotten laid in a long time so he's trying to hit anything."

"I have too," Paul replied like a sulky child.

"You wouldn't be trying to hit up a dyke if you had," Craig laughed.

"Dyke?" I asked.

"Slang word for lesbian," Dan explained with a sigh.

"Emily isn't gay," I replied with a frown. Then realised I should have just kept my mouth shut.

"She is," Craig said. "Either that or she's secretly a nun. I don't know a single guy who has been able to get in her pants."

"Come on man," I sighed. "She's still my sister."

"Oh yeah. I keep forgetting," Craig laughed. "Come on. Let's go get drunk. I'll introduce you to Candice and Holly."

Dan, Craig, Paul and I left the backstage area after neatly stacking our equipment off to one side near the entrance. Dan assured me that it wouldn't get in the way and the venue didn't mind us leaving it there until we wanted to load out.

We met up with Emily at the bar, who was just paying for the round of drinks with my card. Emily gave me a quick, friendly hug before handing me my card, and the guys all grabbed a beer from the bar.

"Cheers," I said, holding my beer up.

I held my beer out to Dan, and we clinked glasses, then I did the same to Paul and Craig. Amanda came up to the group just then, with Jen at her side. The two slipped into the small circle, with Jen sliding up beside Dan, with Amanda on his other side, next to me. This put my lover opposite Craig in the small social circle.

Dan held his beer out to Craig, but the blonde-haired, Fabio look a-like didn't return his gesture. Instead, he looked from his bassist to Amanda and back again.

"You think you're so slick, don't you," Craig smirked.

"No idea what you're on about," Dan sighed.

"You fucking know," Craig said, then switched his gaze to Amanda. "You both fucking know and now I want you to know that I know."

Everything fell into place suddenly. The message from Craig to me, the way he was acting at band practice and how he'd been acting far nicer to me than usual. Craig did indeed suspect Amanda of cheating on him, but it was Dan he suspected.

"Hey Craig. How about we chill out," I said, trying to defuse the situation.

"How about you go fuck yourself, Craig," Jen jumped in to defend Dan.

"Worried you're the only one getting some side action?" Craig shot back.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jen asked.

"It's nothing," Dan assured her. "Craig doesn't know what he's talking about. I think maybe he needs to relax, and we can go have a talk about this in private."

Everything was heating up too fast, and I wasn't sure what to do. The next band hadn't started yet, and Craig wasn't speaking with an inside voice. Neither was Jen for that matter. Amanda was clearly worried, and Emily looked downright scared as she took her eldest sisters hand. Mel and Erica were off on their own with some friends, but they came over to the group as soon as the argument kicked off.

"What the fuck did you do this time?' Mel said, planting herself directly in front of Craig.

"I'm calling out your whore of a sister and my supposed best friend," Craig accused, pointing a finger at Amanda, then to Dan.

"The only whore here is you, Craig," Erica chimed in, and a few people laughed.

"You've been cheating on Amanda for months," Dan said with a shake of his head. "Even if she was seeing someone else, why should you fucking care?"

"Have you been cheating on me?" Amanda asked with a glare.

Craig looked taken aback at the confrontation before him. Mel was standing her ground and Dan had just thrown him under the bus. I didn't think Dan knew about Craig's side-chick until I told him, but Craig didn't know that.

"Yeah well," Craig said, grasping for something to say. Then his eyes fell on Erica. "I fucked your sister."

Amanda's eyes went wide, and she spun to look at Erica. The look on Erica's face told me immediately that Craig wasn't lying. She looked scared, ashamed, and angry all at once.

"Alright," I said, taking a step forward and placing a hand on Mel's shoulder. Mel was the smallest of my sisters, but she was the feistiest one. "I think you need to leave, Craig."

"Maybe I was wrong about you," Craig shook his head. "I guess I shouldn't be surprised."

"Just relax man," Dan interrupted. "Let's not ruin a good night with this bullshit."

"Fuck you, Dan," Craig flipped him off. "You and your whore."

The punch came from nowhere. One minute Craig was sneering at Dan, and the next minute Craig was laying out on the floor with blood gushing from his nose. Dan was a big man, with thick chest and large hands and I always suspected he'd be decent in a fight. But I hadn't even seen him react.

Paul moved quickly, jumping over his brother to try and catch Dan by surprise. But I was faster. I caught him mid-air with my forearm across his chest with a coat-hanger and slammed him on the ground beside his brother. The blow wasn't hard enough to deal any significant damage, but it drove the air out of Paul's lungs, leaving him stunned.

"You lot, get out," Trent, the large man with the red beard, bellowed as he come into view.

"Sorry Trent," Dan sighed. "We'll get our stuff and head out."

"You've got ten minutes," Trent replied with a stern look, then glanced down at Paul who was just climbing to his feet. "You too. Get your brother on his feet and get the fuck out."

"We didn't start it," Paul protested.

"I don't give a fuck!" Trent yelled, taking a step closer to Paul. "I said get out, so fucking get out. All of you."

Ten minutes later I was loading my equipment into the back of Dan's station wagon with the help of my girls and Jen. Craig was sitting by his car with a blonde and a redhead fussing over him while Paul struggled to load gear out of the venue on his own. The big, bar manager, Trent, followed closely on Paul's heels to make sure he worked faster.

"I'm so sorry guys," Dan said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay," I said. "If you didn't do it, I probably would have. He just couldn't stop running his mouth."

"Fuck him," Jen said, taking Dan's hand in both of hers. "I'm glad you're done with them. You're much more talented than either of them."

"Thanks, babe," Dan smiled and kissed the raven-haired beauty.

"You two head off," I said to Jen and Dan. "I'll head home with the girls."

"Are you sure?" Dan asked. "What about your gear?"

"Let's deal with that tomorrow," I shook my head. "It's been a long day. You two just enjoy the rest of your night."

"Thank you," Jen smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"Have a good one," Dan said, giving me a hug of his own.

The couple climbed into Dan's Ford station wagon and pulled out of the parking lot. I glanced over to see Craig glaring at Dan's car the entire time. I contemplated talking to Craig as I wanted to make sure he didn't suspect anything from me, but I really couldn't stomach him right now. Especially after the nasty things he'd said earlier. I also didn't trust myself to not finish the job Dan started.

1...345678