Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed the tip of my penis against her slick vagina entrance once, the pressed down on her back to get the right angle before sliding deep into her. Mel was much smaller than her sisters, but she was able to handle my size better than her twin. I suspected that Mel had practice with toys in the past while Emily was fairly innocent before meeting me.

Even so, I had to be careful with her because of her size.

"Fucking ruin me," Mel moaned as she pushed back hard against me.

That was all the invitation I needed from me petite lover. I grasped her hips tightly, placed a leg up on the side of the tub next to her, and started pounding her hard. The room filled with the sound of wet bodies smacking together as I ploughed into Mel's tight body. Her yelps and groans of pleasure echoed each slap of my hips against her small, tight ass, my own groans and growls following each time I bottomed out inside her.

"God damn," I heard Amanda say from my right side.

"How does he not break her," Erica added a second later.

The two had constantly massaged and caressed my body when I was making love to Emily, but they had mostly backed off as I ravaged Mel. The pace I set was too hard for them to really play along, but a quick glance over my shoulder at each of them told me they were fine with watching.

Mel's moans muffled for a moment, and I glanced back to see that Emily had locked her lips around her white-haired twins. The two shared a rough, passionate kiss that seeded to push me over the edge.

With a growl of pleasure, I gripped a fistful of Mel's long, platinum hair and yanked on it. Her head pulled back, away from Emily's lips, and she let out a moan that touched every single sexual nerve in my brain, just as I dumped another bucket load of cum into her petite body.

Mel's body convulsed and her pussy clamped down hard on my cock, milking me for everything I was giving her. And then some.

After a full minute, I realised I was still pulling hard on Mel's hair, and I let go, only to pull her body to mine. My chest pressed against her back as I hugged her body to mine. My hands roamed over her stomach and groped her small, pert breasts as she turned her face to meet mine for a kiss.

"I really think I'm going to need a couple of days after that one," Mel breathed heavily.

"Take all the time you need," I grinned, kissing her on the nose.

"Now go fuck one of the others while I take a break," Mel smiled and pushed me back.

My cock slipped free of Mel's pussy, and I stumbled back onto my original seat in the tub. I was breathing heavy, but it was like my body knew what was going on. My cock was still hard and throbbed for more release.

"You look tired," Amanda said.

I glanced at the eldest of my lovers, who was only a few months younger than me.

"Not too tired for either of you," I said, gazing hungrily at the two sets of spectacular tits on display before me.

Both Erica and Amanda grinned, then looked at one another. Amanda gave a nod, and Erica moved over to me. Erica straddled my lap and nestled herself on my cock, sliding her slick lips along my length. We kissed deeply as my hands groped her ass and slid up her back.

"Out of the water," Amanda said. "I want to see."

I shrugged, and Erica shifted off me for a moment. I took a seat on the edge of the tub, and Erica straddled me once more. It was a little awkward considering it wasn't designed for this, but there was enough room for me to sit and Erica to place her knees either side of me.

Slowly, Erica slipped my tip into her and impaled herself on my cock. Our lips touched the moment she nestled herself completely on my cock.

"As good as the first day," Erica smiled.

"And every day will be," I replied.

A sudden gasp drew our attention to the opposite side of the tub. Mel was still bent over the side of the tub as she recovered from the pounding I'd given her, but Emily was kneeling behind her, gorging herself on Mel's pussy and the creamy seed leaking out of her. The sight made my cock twitch, and I remembered how Mel had done the same to her twin that morning in the shower.

"Well, that's happening," Erica said, looking over her shoulder.

"As long as they're having fun, right?" I asked as I started rocking my hips to match Erica's movements.

Erica nodded, but it was clear that she was having a hard time forming words as she rode my cock. Her mouth hung open in a silent scream and she squeezed her eyes shut periodically. Her huge tits bounced enticingly in front of me, prompting me to bury my face in them as I grabbed her ass tight and began thrusting hard into her.

I was beginning to worry that I wasn't going to reach another climax with Erica. I'd had two sizable ones with twins already, and I still wanted to make love to Amanda before the night was done. I needed to prove to them and myself that I was more than capable of keeping them happy.

Before I could contemplate switching from Erica to Amanda to ensure they both received attention, I felt a hand massage my testicles. I let out a groan of pleasure at the sudden sensation.

"Someone playing back there?" Erica giggled.

"Just feeling a little left out," Amanda smiled as she slid up beside me. Her arm was still down, underneath Erica as she massaged my balls.

"Don't worry. I won't hog him for too much longer," Erica grinned and gave her sister a peck on the lips.

I was just about to protest and explain how I doubted I could cum again, but Erica shifted her hips, pressed down and began to gyrate hard on my cock. The tip of my penis scraped against the inside of her tunnel in all the right places, sending torrent of pleasure shooting through my body. She continued this for a dozen seconds, sending me closer to another climax.

"Holy fuck," I gasped loudly.

"There we go baby," Erica cooed. "Cum for me."

Erica continued her gyrations for another dozen seconds, then pressed down hard on me with a shudder. I felt her pussy constrict and pulse as if it knew I was about to unleash a wave of cum. Amanda's hand on my balls rubbed just the right way to coax my climax free, and I was suddenly biting at Erica's marvellous melons as I filled her like a cream bun.

Amanda backed off after a few seconds, and Erica lifted herself off my shaft. My cock sprung free, slapping against my stomach, still spewing seed from the tip. Erica wasted no time and dropped to her knees, taking the tip in her mouth with a moan of pleasure.

"Holy fuck. What did you do?" I asked with a spinning head.

"Just what I do best," Erica said, licking along the underside of my cock. "Want a taste?" Erica offered my cock to Amanda.

"Hell yes," Amanda grinned and moved in beside her younger sister.

Erica and Amanda took it in turns servicing my cock, but I was spent. I had just ejaculated three time in the last hour and each of them had been draining on their own. Add that to the show I played earlier and the sauna-like bathroom. I was getting tired.

"Looks like we broke him," Erica said.

I glanced down to see my cock was softening. He was still larger than normal but was losing its rigidity that made him look so impressive. I willed him back to life, to come back for one last round. But I was slowly losing the battle too.

"Sorry," I said, looking at Amanda "I'll be fine. Just give me a minute or two."

"We can fix this. We drained him, so we'll get him ready for you again," Erica smiled at Amanda, then glanced over at the twins. "I'm going to need your help. Let's head into the bedroom now."

A few minutes later I was laying on my back on Amanda's bed. We hadn't dried off too much, but Amanda assured everyone it would be fine. Amanda lay to my left, with a leg draped across my stomach. I watched as Erica, Mel and Emily all positioned themselves laying on the bed down by my legs. There were some giggles among the twins as they got situated.

Erica started since she was in the centre. She took my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip before passing it to her left to Emily, and then her right to Mel. Each of my women had a different feel and technique, and I was started to appreciate the difference between them.

Emily was far less experienced than the others, yet she made up for that with enthusiasm. She tried taking my cock shaft eagerly, even though she often gagged when I reached the back of her throat.

Mel was in a similar position to her twin, but had a natural talent that made me forget she was a virgin until recently. She was very talented at taking my whole length, staring up at me with her emerald-green eyes when her nose pressed into my pelvic area.

Erica was just another level. She swallowed my entire length, licked, kissed and sucked on every part of me. She knew when to use her hands and when to use her lips and tongue. I never knew what she was about to do next, or how long she was going it do it for.

After about five minutes of the girls trading me around like their favourite flavoured ice cream, the twins began taking guidance from Erica. Soon, I had some part of each girl on my genitals at the same time. Erica would suck my tip while Mel tongued my balls and Emily worked my shaft. Variations of each would switch it up and at one point I had three sets of lips gliding up and down the shaft of my cock as the girls shared me. All the while I was kissing and touching Amanda. Her breasts were pressed into me, and she shifted to give me greater access. I fondled, sucked and licked her breasts and before too long, my cock was standing tall, ready to fucking party.

"He's all yours," Erica said, slapping Amanda on the ass.

Amanda yelped but smiled at her sister's antic.

"You okay to go again?" Amanda asked me with a longing look.

"Get the fuck on here," I grinned.

The eldest of my women wasted no time and straddled my waist. I felt a hand on my cock guide me towards Amanda's entrance, but both her hands were pressed against my chest. Amanda's hips wiggled as I slid into her, and she let out a moan of pleasure as she sunk onto me.

"Fuck I wish I'd done this that first night," Amanda gasped.

"Don't we all," Mel said.

"I almost did," Erica said, sounding proud.

Amanda began bouncing on my cock, lifting herself up until just my tip was inside her pussy, then slamming herself down again. The bed creaked and groaned as Amanda fucked me relentlessly. I just lay back and let my hands explore her body. Erica moved up to my right side and began kissing me, just as Mel came to my left with Emily beside her.

I traded kisses with each of my women before pulling Amanda down for a savage kiss. This caused her to lose her momentum, but it gave me better leverage, I wrapped my arms around her waist and started thrusting into her. Amanda's moans of pleasure were loud, almost deafening as she screamed into my ear, but I didn't relent. I needed to fill her, I needed to show my women that I was the only man they needed.

My final climax rushed in without warning, and for the fourth time in one night, I filled one of my women in a manner that I would have thought impossible before meeting these amazing women.

"I love you," I said, breathing heavily. "I love all of you."

"I love you, too." My women said in unison.

We all lay there for a few minutes. Erica slid over a touch, letting Amanda slide off me and into the space, and my women snuggled up around me before we all drifted off to sleep.

Epilogue

"I never want to drink again," Amanda complained.

"You say that. Then you do it," I chuckled.

Amanda and I sat outside a small café in the eastern side of Melbourne city. A plate of hot breakfast food sat before me, with a piping hot coffee. The aroma of the fresh coffee was enough to wake my muddled brain, but the effects were working so well on Amanda.

We'd gone out the night before, on a planned trip to the city together to see one of our favourite bands. It was a risk since a lot of people she knew would be there, but we played it cool until we were in the privacy of our hotel room. This was a get-away that I had planned to make with each of my women so we could spend some quality time together. It was just a coincidence that this band was in town the weekend after everything had settled down.

I thought back to the night with all my women. It hadn't happened again since, but that was okay. I liked to think of that event as a special coming together occasion. The mood around the house was ten times better, and Erica and Amanda were hanging out without issues. More importantly, there didn't seem to be any jealousy over affection given.

I still didn't get to decide who I was spending my nights with, but that wasn't too bad.

"Not this time," Amanda said, her eyes covered by wide-lensed sunglasses.

"Just have something to eat and some coffee," I assured her, reaching across the table to take her hand in mine. "You'll feel better in no time."

Amanda smiled, and we shared a quick kiss.

We had chosen this side of the city mainly because the girls rarely came here, and they didn't have any friends around here, nor was there anything common to the metal and goth scene over here. There was still a chance we could be recognised, but we were dressed rather plainly, and we were still careful.

"What the fuck!"

I glanced up to see Craig standing on the foot path. I had been so caught up with Amanda that I hadn't seen him approach. The look of horror on his face told me that he'd seen enough and figured it out.

"Craig, relax."

"No...no, fuck you," Craig said, pointing a finger at me. "That's fucked up."

Amanda tensed up when Craig first spoke, and hadn't moved a muscle or said a word. She kept her large glasses on, as if they would shield her appearance from her ex-boyfriend.

"Look it isn't what you think,'" I said, standing from the table. "Let's just have a talk about this."

"I know exactly what the fuck this is. It wasn't Dan, it was you," Craig sneered. "What the fuck is wrong with you two."

I glanced around and was thankful no one was around. Hopefully I could talk him down from making a scene, and any bystanders would chalk it up to a mad ex-boyfriend getting run off by a new guy. As long as they didn't start asking questions.

"I know you're upset that Amanda broke up with you. But you have to let it go," I said, taking a step toward Craig to put myself between him and Amanda.

"Like I give a shit," Craig scoffed. "She was a dud root and sulked too much. I don't care that she broke up with me. I did care about her sleeping with a mate of mine, but that's nothing compared to this."

"This is nothing," I said calmly. "We saw a show last night and now we're having breakfast."

"Don't even try. I saw enough, and it all makes sense now," Craig smirked as he backed up from me. "You're both fucked. I'm going to burn everything down around you. Fucking disgusting."

It couldn't come down to this. We'd been so careful. Sure, we had pushed the boundaries in the past and come out on top; we had been so careless before and gotten away with it. But now...one little kiss was going to ruin everything. Maybe we could leave the country together, start somewhere new. With social media these days it was almost impossible to start afresh.

Craig continued taunting me as he backed up. He was so pleased with himself he didn't care who he ruined. He was so caught up in his own victory...he didn't even see the bus coming.

The white and green city bus honked its horn and slammed on its brakes, but it was too late as Craig stepped out in the road from behind another car and vanished with a sickening thud.

End book 2

1...345678