Lust at First Sight Bk. 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The perfect outfit," Mel said.

"They're a little big for you," I chuckled.

"For you, dummy," Mel stuck her tongue out. "But I'll happily get in your pants any day."

"Well, show me what you got," I laughed.

"Well...you have very nice arms, so everything that covers your biceps is garbage and cannot be used," Mel grabbed a pile of t-shirts and tossed them onto the floor. "Actually. How do you feel about playing shirtless."

"I need a shirt," I chuckled.

"No fun," Mel rolled her eyes. "This will do then."

Mel tossed me a black sleeveless t-shirt that I swear had sleeves when I packed it. The scissors on the couch and pieces of black fabric was all the evidence I needed.

"You know I have sleeveless shirts," I said, arching an eyebrow questioningly.

"Yeah, but I like that one," Mel smiled. "It's also Emily's favourite band so she'll love it."

The shirt was one of my favourites, along with the band featured on the front, and I had intended on sleeving it at some point anyway, so I wasn't too mad.

"What else you got?" I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Well. These aren't yours, but I picked them up for you last week after I went through your clothes and didn't find anything I liked," Mel said, holding up a fresh pair of black jeans.

"I own jeans," I said.

"Yeah, but they're all so ratty," Mel said, scrunching her nose up. "These will fit much better."

"You didn't buy me skinny jeans, did you?" I asked.

"Fitted," Mel smirked. "Trust me. They'll look good."

"Alright, let me go try them on," I nodded. "You can tell me how they look."

"Nope," Mel shook her head. "I want to be surprised when I see you later. About as surprised and impressed as you'll be when we all show up."

"I'm looking forward to it," I grinned as I pulled Mel into me.

Our lips met for a passionate kiss that threatened to rail-road the rest of my day. But Mel pulled away before things became too heated.

"I'll see you later, stud."

Chapter 20

I was already waiting by the opened garage door when Dan pulled up in a dark blue Ford wagon. He'd texted me about twenty minutes before to let me know he was on his way. I was going to have to get my Australian license sorted out and buy a car sooner rather than later. Especially if I was going to continue with the band scene.

"Hey guys," I greeted Dan with a handshake, noticing Jen climb out of the passenger seat.

"You ready for tonight?" Dan asked with a wide grin.

"You know I am," I smiled back.

"Hey," Jen greeted me with a friendly hug.

I was worried for a moment that Dan would get jealous of Jen hugging me, but he didn't seem to mind at all. It also didn't feel odd to me, even thought we'd slept together. It was like Jen was a different person to the one I met that night. I still didn't really know her that well, so there was a chance this was the real her and I'd met a slightly intoxicated version that was just out for fun. But after hearing Mel speak about the raven-haired vixen, I guessed it was more likely that something had happened recently that changed her as a person.

Maybe I could ask Emily.

"I'm so happy you two have become friends," Jen said with a smile. "It's super adorable."

"Stop it," Dan said with friendly smile. "Go on inside and get ready. There's only about six hours before the show, so you might have enough time."

"You complain about how long it takes," Jen patted her boyfriend on the side of the face. "But you always love it when I'm ready."

Jen and Dan shared a quick kiss, and I could tell by the way they looked at each other there was something real there. Jen may have been playing around when we met, but there was no doubt where her affections lay now.

"Have fun boys," Jen waved as she strolled to the front door with a duffle bag over her shoulder.

I made sure to not stare at her swaying ass, but when I looked back to Dan it wouldn't have mattered if I was, since he wasn't paying attention to anything else.

"You got everything ready?" Dan asked, snapping back to reality.

"Yeah, I think so," I replied, glancing over to the gear I had piled neatly beside the garage door.

"Alright. Let's do it," Dan nodded.

Dan had already loaded his equipment but had the foresight to stack it in a way that allowed enough space to slide my gear in so that everything fit snuggly. The first ten minutes of the drive was a little odd, since I was so used to being around my sisters when driving anywhere. I hadn't really spent any time away from them or the house since I'd arrived in Australia, apart from my trips to the gym and Sarah's house in my first week.

Sarah, the gym manager, entered my mind for a few minutes and I wondered how she was doing. There would be no chance of us ever rekindling the brief fling we had enjoyed with her being married and me now with the girls. But I genuinely liked her and wouldn't mind hanging out in a platonic way again.

I had attended the gym regularly with Erica and Mel since I'd seen Sarah last, but hadn't crossed paths. I made a mental note to check in on her next time I was there. As a friend.

The drive into the city was about forty-five minutes of easy highway driving, and another twenty or-so minutes of inner-city traffic. It was still early enough in the day, so were able to find a spot right out the front of the venue.

"Here we are," Dan said, putting his car in park. "The Crowbar."

The venue didn't look like much from the outside, with the standard alcohol advertisements displayed along the exterior of the building, looking like any other pub anywhere in the world. The sign hanging over the door showed two crows standing on barstools while a third served them beers.

"Let's go through the back," Dan said, nodding towards the back carpark that was labelled for staff only.

A large man with a shaved head and a thick red beard was smoking in a back courtyard dotted with tables, chairs and some leaning bars that would function well as an outdoor area for drinking, eating, and smoking between shows.

"You're here early," The big man said once he spotted Dan and me.

"Just trying to be professional," Dan grinned and clasped hands with the big man, then gestured to me. "This is our new guitarist, Nick. Nick, this is Trent. He kinda works here, but no-one really knows what he does."

"I sort out dickheads like your drummer when he's had too much to drink," Trent grinned and shook my hand "Nice to meet you, Nick."

"Weren't you the last person to get kicked out of here?" Dan smirked.

"That doesn't count. I was on my day off," Trent's laugh was a deep chuckle.

"Can you at least wait until after our set before kicking Paul out? Dan asked.

"I'll do my best," Trent nodded then turned his attention to me. "I haven't seen you around before. What bands have you played for?"

"I haven't played for anyone. Not anyone around here anyway," I said.

"Nick is from England. I met him through some friends a few weeks ago," Dan explained, keeping the details rather vague.

I wasn't sure it was a good idea to withhold information from anyone since it was already public knowledge that I was the brother of Erica, Amanda, Emily and Mel. But I was grateful to Dan for not spilling my business without talking to me about it first.

"England? Where's your accent?" Trent asked.

"My mother was born in Australia and lived here most of her life. We lived rather isolated in England, and I guess I picked up her accent and it stuck with me."

"And you ended up here. That's a lucky coincidence," Trent replied.

"It's a long story," I shrugged. "Turns out I have family here, so I'm staying with them."

"Well, enjoy yourself while you're here," Trent nodded and stubbed out his cigarette. "I'm gonna go get another beer. If you two need anything I'll be by the bar."

We headed inside behind Trent, and I immediately fell in love with the place. The walls and ceiling were painted black, even the overhang above the bar which ran half the length of the side wall. An assortment of instruments and memorabilia clung to the walls and hung from the ceiling. Guitars, drums, cymbals, collages of records, posters and heavy metal artwork dotted the venue with some very expensive and signed instruments mounted to the bar overhang.

"Woah," I said, turning in place to take it all in.

"Yeah, it's something," Dan smiled. "It never used to look like this. The new owners really put some money and love into this place over the last few years."

"Who's are all those signatures?" I asked, pointing to a section of wall beside the bar which was filled with a collection of signatures all written in silver pen.

"Just some locals and interstaters who thought it was fun to start a tradition," Dan explained. "There's a few big names there, but most of them are small time."

"You on there?" I asked,

"I might be," Dan grinned.

"Hey Dan," a woman behind the bar called out.

"Hey Simone," Dan waved as we approached the bar.

Simone was a middle-aged woman with jet-black hair that hung down past her waist. She was attractive, with high cheek bones, full lips and a chest to rival Erica's with a narrow waist that flared out to wide hips.

"Who's your friend?" Simone asked, eyeing me up and down.

"This is Nick. He our new guitarist," Dan introduced me. "Nick, this is Simone. She and her husband own this place."

"Hi Simone," I greeted her by extending my hand over the bar. "Nice to meet you."

"Handsome; a musician and polite," Simone said, taking my hand in hers. "Where did you find this one?"

"Friend of a friend," Dan smiled.

"Does that mean you finally gave Craig the boot," Simone asked.

"No, Craig is still in the band. Nick is coming on as a second and lead guitarist," Dan said.

"Oh dear. Craig will not like that one bit," Simone shook her head. "With arms that big and a face like yours you'll be stealing his spotlight in no time honey. Especially after the girls see you play."

"Simone doesn't have a filter," Dan explained, turning to me.

"I just say it how I see it, honey," Simone smirked.

"Well thank you for the kind words," I chucked. "I'm sure I'll be able to manage myself."

"Just be careful of those Richardson girls," Simone said. "They're lovely girls, but they'll get catty over a man. The older two will anyway."

I was aware of my father's surname before travelling over to Australia to meet Amanda, Erica, Emily and Mel, but I hadn't given it much thought since I'd arrived. This was actually the first time I'd heard someone use their last name, and I was taken by surprise at how casually Simone had mentioned my family.

Just how well known were my sisters?

Dan and I headed back to his car to unload the equipment and bring it inside. We stored it off to the side of the stage in a secluded area curtained off for privacy. It wasn't exactly a backstage room, but it was more than most pubs back home had.

The stage itself was rather spacious, with a small drum riser at the back, plenty of room for amps and cabinets and space for band members to move around. The speakers on the stage looked expensive, and rather new, and the lighting rig looked impressive.

We had just finished loading our gear into the side stage area when I spotted Craig stroll in through the front door with Paul in tow. They approached the bar immediately to order drinks from a young woman with long blue hair and lots of tattoos. Simone side eyed them as she was pouring a couple of beers for someone else.

Craig was grinning like a fool at the blue-haired girl, and Paul was staring at her small display of cleavage so hard I could tell it was making the girl uncomfortable.

"He really is a creep," Dan muttered to himself.

Just then, Craig spotted us, and he grabbed both beers that the girl had poured, heading our way without paying. The look on Paul's face was priceless as his beer was taken away and he was left to pay for them.

"You two are early," Craig said, handing a beer to me.

"Or you're late," Dan replied.

"I'm here when I need to be," Craig said flippantly.

Paul joined us a moment later with another beer in hand. The glare he shot my way clearly stating his annoyance at what just happened.

"Paul. Go get my shit and bring it in," Craig said as soon as his brother showed up.

"Can't I finish my beer first," Paul complained.

"Just do it and quit bitching," Craig replied.

"I'll give you a hand," offering my help.

"He's got it," Craig said, staring at his brother before looking back at me. "I also need to talk to you about something."

"It's cool. I'll give him a hand," Dan said, getting the hint.

"There you go," Craig said to Paul. "Now go on."

Dan and Paul headed for the back entrance, with Dan shooting me a concerned look over his shoulder as Paul bitched about something that wasn't important.

"What's up?" I asked once we were alone.

"Has Amanda had any guys around the house since you've been there?' Craig asked bluntly. "I know she's fucking someone else, but I just can't prove it."

"Not that I've noticed," I replied calmly. "But I keep to myself most of the time."

"Smart. I can't imagine how chaotic it would be in a house full of women," Craig said with a laugh. "Imagine the bitching and complaining."

I forced out a laugh to cover my annoyance at his words, but it was tough hearing him talk about my girls that way.

"Any idea who with?" I asked cautiously.

"I have an idea," Craig said, suddenly serious. "But I need to find proof."

"Why not just leave her then?" I asked, taking advantage of the opportunity.

"No," Craig shook his head. "I'm not a little bitch for her to cheat on and get away with it. No, I'm going to prove it and then dump the bitch. That way everyone can see what a whore she is."

I wondered if it was out of line to punch Craig in the face for his words. Surely any brother would defend his sister in the same way, even if they weren't in love and sleeping together. I guessed it would make more sense if the siblings had known each other for longer than a month, so I restrained myself.

"Hey man. I get it, it sucks," I said after taking a deep breath. "But she is still family, so I'd appreciate it if you didn't talk about her that way."

"Sorry man," Craig said. "I didn't think."

"It's okay. I know it's a tough situation," I nodded. "But why not just leave her and find someone new. Surely, you'd be happier."

"I already have someone new," Craig chuckled. "Have for a few months now."

"So...you've been cheating on her?" I asked, restraining my anger.

"I like to think of it as keeping my options open," Craig shrugged. "Nothing wrong with keeping a roster for when one girls on her rags or is being a bitch."

Paul's loud complaining filled the room as soon as the back doors opened, ending the private conversation as he and Dan carted bags and boxes of guitar and drum equipment over. Craig sipped on his beer and played on his phone as the other two dumped the gear by the stage, seemingly uninterested in what else was going on, as if he hadn't just admitted to having a second girlfriend while dating Amanda.

I was furious that he had treated Amanda this way, but it also made me feel a little better about us fooling around while she was still dating Craig. It would also give Amanda a plausible reason to break up with him without raising any suspicions. I just needed to figure out a way to get him to incriminate himself and have Amanda catch him.

And I needed to make it happen tonight.

Once all our gear was loaded in, we were given the go ahead to start setting up. We were playing second out of four bands tonight, but we had agreed to loan out cabs and Paul's kit for the entire show. This cut down on switch over times between sets and generally made it an easier night for everyone. I had made sure to clear it with Amanda first, since it was her equipment.

Once we were set up, we ran through a couple of songs to the audience of other bands present. To my surprise, Paul actually kept the correct speed, and we played better than we had at practice. Satisfied with ourselves, we then unplugged our amplifier's while Paul removed his cymbals and snare drum for the first band to set up.

With nothing else to do while the first started their set up, I decided to head over to the bistro side of the venue and order some food. We'd had a late breakfast at home, but it was moving into early evening, and I realised I hadn't eaten anything for quite some time. I didn't want to play on a full stomach, but I guessed I had enough time now to eat before the show. Some food would also help counteract any effects from the beer.

There wasn't a lot to do at live venues like this except for drink, and without bands playing and people to socialise with, I found myself on my fifth beer in no time and decided it might be a good idea to slow down.

"You doing alright?"

Dan pulled up a chair to my table just as I was finishing a particularly tasty cheeseburger.

"Yeah. All good," I nodded. "Just killing time."

"This is the worst part of the night," Dan agreed. "I don't envy the headliner's playing so late. Especially since they got here around the same time we did."

"It's a long night to stay sober," I chuckled.

"You doing alright with the other stuff?" Dan asked after a few seconds of silence. "With Craig. Has he said anything else?"

"Yeah, it's all good," I nodded. "Craig just confirmed that he knows Amanda is cheating on him. He says he has an idea of who, but no proof. If he suspects it's me, then he is playing a messed-up game by telling me all this."

"I don't think he suspects you," Dan shook his head. "Craig isn't very smart, but he also isn't cunning like that. If he knew who it was, he'd be blowing you up about it and making a huge deal instead of playing mind games."

"That's comforting," I chuckled. "He also mentioned that he has been cheating on Amanda and it's likely with more than one person."

"That's really not surprising," Dan sighed. "But it means you can make him out to be the bad guy if we can catch him out on it."

"We?" I asked.

"I told you, I got your back," Dan smiled.

Dan and I hung out together as the afternoon dragged on into early evening, and finally it was time for the doors to open. The venue had been open all afternoon, but any punters who were inside when the show was about to start were asked politely to leave or pay the cover charge as an event was about to take place. As it was a live music venue that catered to the heavy metal scene, most of the patrons stayed for the gig.

Aware that I was still dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, I headed to the side-stage area where my belongings were and grabbed my change of clothes. I slipped out of my shorts and pulled on the jeans that Mel had bought for me. They fit perfectly, and while they were a little snugger than I was used to, I had to admit they were comfortable.

I pulled on the sleeveless shirt Mel had picked out for me and slipped my boots back on before heading back out to the bar area. I was instantly shocked at how quickly the venue had filled up. I guessed the Crowbar had a standard capacity of around three to four hundred—judging by its size compared to pubs back home—which looked to be around fifty percent already. And the opening band hadn't even started yet.

I spotted the girls then, standing out amidst the sea of black like four goddesses.

Emily was dressed casually as always, and as I expected for heavy metal gig. Her black, ripped jeans were tight, hugging her hips while her t-shirt exposed a tantalising view of her stomach. Her usual messy mane of hair flowed down her back and over her shoulders to frame her perfect face.

Mel stood by her twin's side, her pale skin seeming to glow in the low light, making her perfectly brushed platinum-blonde hair shine like rare silk. She wore impossibly tight, shiny PVC pants that hugged her perfectly shaped ass, platform knee-high boots and a small backless crop-top with a pentagram strap pattern on the chest that looped around the back of her neck. Mel had the smallest breasts of my women, but her choice of top pushed them together nicely, creating two small, perfect mounds.

1...345678