Lust at the Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Rob let's his two buddies use me.
1.9k words
4.7
6.6k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two men stepped up on the porch, and looked at Rob and I with knowing grins. He was sitting there naked after all, and I was curled up beside him in a hot pink jockstrap. One of them was really beefy, with massive arms and a pumped up chest that was covered in hair. He had a shaved head, and a goatee, and was about Rob's age. The other looked kind of like a surfer, lean, tan, athletic with smooth skin and shaggy hair that was almost white. He appeared to be in his early thirties. Rob introduced the beefy guy as Steve, and the surfer as his boyfriend Mike.

"Hi." I said to the men.

"Hey!" Mike replied.

"Hi." Steve said, then nodded to Rob. "So, what have you been up to?"

"Nothing much!" Rob replied, chuckling and rubbing my ass. "So, you guys want a beer?"

"Sure!" Mike said.

"Cool. I'll be right back. Zach, would you keep our guests company?"

Rob stood up and went into the cabin. And Mike looked at me, then dropped his shorts, revealing his long cock, which hung softly between his legs. Rob had obviously told them that they could do whatever they wanted with me, so I got up, knelt in front of Mike, and put his dick in my mouth. He leaned back against the railing, and said, "That's good bitch, suck that dick." I heard Steve laugh, and then rub the head of his cock on my face. I grabbed it, and started stroking while I throated Mike. Steve's cock was thick, and about seven inches long. I sucked Mike for a few minutes, and then turned my attention to Steve, who made me take him deep, while Mike watched, and teased the head of his cock on my cheek. Both of them smelled like tanning oil.

"So what do you think?" I heard Rob ask.

"Not bad." Steve replied, thrusting himself in my mouth. "He's a slutty little thing isn't he?"

"Yeah, he's a little pig, that loves the cock." Rob said, and the three of them laughed. "He can't get enough. I already fucked him good, and he still wants more."

"Nice!" Mike said, then took another turn on my mouth. Steve pressed his cock on my face, and played with Mike's nipples while I sucked. "Shit, that feels good!" He moaned, pushing me all the way down on his long dick. I choked, but got it all the way down. He had to have been nine inches long! After I choked and gagged on his long cock, he made me suck his balls, then he turned around and bent over the railing, and spread his tan, muscular ass cheeks. His hole was smooth, with a puckered hole that looked like it got fucked regularly. I gave him a lick, then inserted my tongue up his ass. It slipped easily inside. "Fuck yes boi!" He moaned. "Shit, yeah, eat that ass bitch!" Steve grabbed the back of my head, and held me between Mike's cheeks, while I fucked his hole with my tongue, and rubbed his dick, which was now dripping. Then Steve wanted some more of my mouth, so I turned, and took him back down my throat, while Mike slapped me in the face with his.

"Oh, yeah, your boi is definitely a good little cocksucker!" Steve said, watching me slobber all over his cock.

"Yes he is." Rob said, sounding proud. "His pussy is pretty nice too! Of course I tore it up pretty good earlier."

"Fuck, I love sloppy seconds!" Mike said, rubbing his cock on my forehead. "I'm ready to fuck!"

"You heard the man." Rob said. "Get that dick out of your mouth and give up that pussy, bitch." I stopped sucking Steve, and stood up. Rob pushed me over the railing, and gave me a few hard slaps on the ass. "Next time, when someone says there ready to fuck, you assume the position." He scolded. Steve and Mike laughed.

"Fuck that's a nice ass." Mike said, rubbing one of my cheeks. He gave it a slap.

I felt rough hands pull my cheeks apart. "Look at that." Rob said, showing off my freshly fucked hole.

"Oh, that's nice!" Mike said, then began slipping his cock in me. "Oh yeah, it's nice and wet still!"

"I'll bet it is." Rob said. "I bred it good just a bit ago."

"Oh fuck yes, that's nice!" Mike moaned, gripping my waist. "Fuck that feels good!" His long dick slid all the way in.

"Fuck!" I gasped, feeling his head deep in me. He slowly drug it back out, which felt amazing, then thrust all the way back in, making me squeal. He slid it in and out slowly, then picked up speed, fucking me hard.

"Oh yeah, bitch. That's some good pussy." He growled, holding my waist while he drilled my hole.

"That's right baby, drill that ass." Steve said, standing beside us.

"Shit that's a hot hole!" Mike said, slamming away at me. "You like that dick boi?"

"Yes! Oh fuck yes! Fuck me!" I cried.

"Damn, you gotta try this!" Mike said to Steve. He pulled out, and Steve inserted his thick rod up my ass. He didn't waste any time, and got right down to business, hammering me with fast deep strokes.

"Hell yeah." Steve said. "That's a hot fucking ass for sure. Fuck yeah!" After drilling me hard for a few minutes, he gave me back to Mike.

Mike buried his long dick in my ass, and grabbed me by the neck. "Come on bitch, work that ass." He demanded, spanking me. I bounced myself against him, taking his dick deeper. "There you go boi, show me you want it. Work that sexy ass baby." Damn his dick hit deep, and I was enjoying every inch. I hung onto the railing, spread my legs wide, and bucked against Mike as hadd as I could. He banged away at me, then reached down and grabbed my hair, pulling me into a standing position, while he jammed his cock all the way in me, and wiggled it around. He grabbed my throat and choked me lightly, and slapped my ass. "Oh yeah, you like it rough don't you, you dirty slut?"

"Fuck yeah!" I moaned. He spanked me again, then twisted my nipple ring. "Oh yeah, I love it rough, stud. Give it to me!"

"This bitch needs something in it's mouth." Mike said, slipping his cock out of me. Rob grabbed my arm, and took me to a lounge chair that had been laid flat. I got on all fours, and felt Steve mount me. Rob's cock appeared in front of my face, and I opened wide. Mike put his cock just a few inches from my face, and while I blew Rob, Mike and him made out and played with each other's nipples. Steve held on to my hips, and plowed away at my ass.

"There you go boi, one in each hole!" Rob said. "I bet you're happy now, aren't you slut?"

"Mmmmmhmmmm!" I moaned, sucking cock and feeling Steve destroy my pussy. Rob gave Mike a turn on my mouth, and Rob shoved himself up my ass, and fucked me hard for a few seconds, then gave me back to Steve. Steve flipped me over on my back, and Mike grabbed my ankles, holding my legs back for his boyfriend, who fucked me slow and deep.

"That's right. Turn the bitch out!" Rob said, watching Steve ream my hole. He put his foot on my face, and I sucked and licked a toe. "Such a dirty little pig!" Rob remarked with a laugh. Rob moved his foot, and Mike dipped his balls in my mouth, and stroked his cock while I sucked them.

Steve gave me a few more hard thrusts, then pulled his dick out of my ass. "Who's next?" Mike dismounted my face, and shoved his long rod all the way in me. Steve stood watching and sipping his beer, and Rob stood on the other side of me, stroking his cock.

"Pull those legs back, boi. Take it deep like the slut you are." Rob ordered. I grabbed the back of my knees, and pulled my legs back as far as I possibly could. This made Mike's long cock go really deep, and it felt as if he was pulverising my insides with his fast, deep strokes.

"Yeah, boi, just like that. Shit that's good. Don't fucking move." Mike hissed, looking down at me. I could tell by the look on his face he was about to cum. "Oh fuck!" He moaned, "Fuck I'm gonna cum!"

"Yeah, breed my bitch!" Rob said, sounding excited.

"Oh fuck!" Mike yelled, then he tensed up, and filled me with his cum. Once finished he pulled out, and walked out of sight.

"Look at that!" Steve said, admiring my dripping hole.

"Oh that's nice." Rob said, then stuck a finger in me. He put it in my mouth, and let me taste some of Mike's sperm. "Damn, Mike, you filled the bitch up!"

"Well, it's been awhile." Mike replied. "And that bitch has some hot pussy!"

Steve was ready to go again. "Flip over boi." He instructed. I got on my stomach and he climbed on top, pinning me down with his beefy body, then wrapped a muscular forearm around my neck. "You ready for more cum, boi?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, breed me deep, Daddy!" I moaned, feeling his thick cock in my messy hole.

"Damn, this pussy is nice and wet!" He commented, then started pounding me like a cheap whore. A few minutes later, he exploded in me, and yanked his cock out. I could feel cum leaking out of my messy, wrecked hole. But he wasn't done. "Clean that dirty cock boy." He ordered, grabbing me by the hair. I got back on all fours and cleaned his messy cock up with my mouth. "Wow, he is a nasty pig ain't he?" He asked, then walked away.

"Yes he is!" Rob said, rolling me back over on my back, and putting my legs on his shoulders. He slowly slid himself in and out of my wet hole. "You ready to cum, boi?" He asked.

"Fuck yes Daddy!" I moaned.

"Well, go ahead baby."

I pulled my cock out of my jock. It was soft, but almost instantly got hard. I cum really fast, so I stroked myself slowly, letting my orgasm build. Steve reached down and played with my nipple ring. That, and Rob's dick in my ass was more than I could handle. I began quivering, then felt myself explode. For a second everything was white, and I was lost in pure pleasure. When I finally came to, I was dizzy and my stomach was covered in my own cum. "Fuck that was amazing!" I whispered looking up at Rob.

"Yes it was!" Rob replied, grinning. I realized his dick wasn't in me anymore.

"Aren't you going to finish?"

"I did when you did!" He replied. "You started shaking and moaning, then your ass clenched and I couldn't help it."

"Oh." I said, feeling dizzy and confused, my ass a warm, wet mess. I rolled over on my stomach, and just laid there for a while, enjoying the feeling of having just been bred by three different studs.