Lust at the Lake

Story Info
I spend Memorial Day weekend getting stuffed by studs.
1.7k words
4.59
11.2k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob is one of my favorite guys. He's forty-eight years old, around 6'3", with a very fit body that is shredded with muscle and veins. He has black hair that he wears slicked back, and a full salt and pepper beard. He's all man, very dominant and expects his bitch bois to be submissive and obedient, and he loves nothing more than to destroy boi pussy with his ridiculously thick eight inch cock. Unfortunately Rob lives a few hours away, so I don't get to see him often, so when he invited me to his lakehouse for Memorial Day weekend, I eagerly accepted the invitation. I loved spending time at his remote cabin.

I was so excited to see him, I took a few extra days off. Early Thursday morning I got up early, and showered, shaving myself silky smooth, then got ready for a wild weekend. I knew I wouldn't be needing clothes, Rob doesn't let me wear very much, so I packed light. Just a few jockstraps, a thong swimsuit and a few pairs of stockings. Then I hit the road.

A few hours later, I pulled up in front of Rob's remote cabin. I got out of the car, grabbed my bag, and saw Rob step out on the porch, holding a beer bottle and wearing only a pair of shorts. "About time you got here, boi. Daddy is so fucking horny." He said, grinning and rubbing the large bulge in his shorts. As I walked up to the porch, I stared at his muscular chest, which was covered with a fine fuzz of black hair. I felt honored to be able to spend the weekend with a stud like this. As soon as I was on the porch, he said, "Get those fucking clothes off right now, boi."

"Yes Daddy!" I replied, then quickly stripped down to my tight, hot pink jockstrap.

"Hot panties!" He said with a grin, looking me over. "Damn boi, you showed up all ready to get fucked didn't you?"

"Mmmm yes Daddy." I cooed in a high pitched girly voice, feeling myself quiver under his lustful gaze. Guys like Rob make me feel like such a little bitch. He is so strong and masculine, and I am feminine and weak with my bleached blonde pompadour, plucked eyebrows, painted nails and piercings. I do workout regularly, but mostly to stay fit and tone, and keep my ass a firm, tight bubble. A strong masculine man like Rob could easily overpower me, and have his way with my body, which is a serious turn on for me.

"That's a good boi." Rob said, stepping close and grabbing me. He gave me a wet sloppy kiss, and gripped my ass tightly with both hands. I felt myself melt as his tongue explored my mouth, and his hairy body rubbed my smooth one. I slid my hands down his ripped stomach and grabbed his bulge, feeling his cock throbbing beneath his shorts. "Yeah, boi, you feel that?" He asked, looking straight into my eyes.

"Oh yeah Daddy, it's so hard!"

"I've been hard all morning thinking about you, bitch." He said, squeezing my ass even tighter.

"Fuck yes Daddy!" I moaned, then dropped to my knees. I slid his shorts down, and his erect dick sprung up, looking massive, it's big purple head just inches from my face. For a second I just admired his glorious manhood. He has a beautiful dick, it's very thick, veiny, with a slight curve to the left, which rubs that magic spot in my ass just perfectly. With no hands, I opened wide, and wrapped my lips around it, feeling the thick shaft fill my mouth completely. I worked up a bunch of spit, getting it good and wet, then rubbed it lovingly all over my face, before licking the tip and looking up at him.

"Fuck yes boi, that's so fucking hot. You're such a nasty little cocksucker aren't you?" He asked, looking down at me.

"Oh yeah, Daddy, I love your big dick so much!" I replied, then swallowed his cock until my nose was in his thick bush, then started slowly working my mouth.

"Shit boi, yeah just like that. Fuck that feels so good. Hell yeah, suck that cock bitch." He groaned, putting his hand on the back of my head. I gripped his thighs, and kept on going, giving him a good, sloppy blowjob, taking him deep, savoring every inch. "Let's go in the house." He said. I stood up and followed him in the cabin.

His cabin was just what you would expect, rough rustic furniture, deer and fish on the walls, and a sliding glass door that led to the deck that overlooked his boat dock down at the water. I stood there looking at the lake, and felt him come up behind me, and press his body to mine. His hard dick went between my legs, and he fondled my left nipple ring with one hand, and groped my cock with the other. "Damn boi, your little panties are all wet." He said with a chuckle.

"You get me so hot Daddy!" I moaned. I hadn't even realized my own cock was leaking everywhere, soaking my jock.

"Oh yeah? Well boi, ready to get fucked?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I replied, feeling him pushing me towards the couch. I put my knees on the cushion and laid down on the back, offering him my horny pussy.

"Mmmm that ass is looking good!" He remarked, giving me a hard spanking. "Nice and firm. Fuck! Now show me that pussy, boi." I spread my cheeks apart, and felt his finger touch my hole. "Yeah, baby, you have such a hot little hole. Nice and puckered. It's ready for dick ain't it?"

"Oh yeah Daddy!" I moaned. I felt his beard against my cheeks, and his tongue lick my hole. "Oh yessss Daddy!" I screamed. "Oh shit you feel so good!" For a few minutes he drove me crazy, whipping me into a moaning, squirming mess with his talented tongue. Then I felt him squirt some lube on me, and two fingers slip inside.

"There you go baby. Open up for Daddy. I want that pussy nice and wet, boi." He whispered, his fingers sliding in and out of me. His other hand squeezed my cock, and I almost came right then. But he teased it, edging it gently through my jock, while his fingers opened me up.

"Oh God, Fuck me Daddy!" I begged, about to go crazy. I needed his fat cock in me right now. His fingers slipped out, and then I felt the head of his cock spread me open. "Shit!" I moaned, feeling the sharp pain, followed by the feeling of being filled, as he took me. "Damn that's a big cock!" He buried himself in me, slapped me on the ass, then pulled out, and rammed it in me again. "Ffffuuuckk!" I cried, gripping the back of the couch tightly, feeling his tool throbbing inside of me.

"Yeah bitch, give me that pussy." He snarled, slamming it deeper. "Take that dick, faggot. You like that don't you slut?"

"Yes Daddy! Fffuuucccck meeeee!" I screamed. He didn't waste any time being gentle, and rammed himself deep in me over and over again, while I bucked back against him, rolling and wiggling my ass. I didn't dare touch my own dick, knowing I would cum instantly if I did. For several minutes he pounded me from behind, pulling my hair and slapping my ass.

"Yeah, bitch, I own your ass now. You're all mine aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy, my pussy is yours!" I cried, feeling him slap my ass again.

"That's right bitch. Does that big dick feel good?"

"You fuck me so good Daddy. I love your cock! Oh God it's so big!"

"Fuck yeah boi!" He growled, pulling my hair hard and spanking me a few times. "Now get on your back. I'm gonna breed that hole." He pulled out and I quickly flipped over, laying on my back spreading my legs wide. "That's a good boi!" He said, then rammed himself back into me, hard. "Jerk off boy. Cum for Daddy. Show me how much you like that big dick." I grabbed my dick, and barley got it out of my jock, and felt like I was going to explode.

"Oh shit, oh fuck!" I screamed, squirting my hot cum all over myself. Rob looked down at me with an amused look on his face, slowly stroking his cock around in my ass.

"Well that was fast."

"Fuck Daddy, it all felt so good!" I whispered, dizzy and out of breath. I always came fast with a big cock up my ass.

"My turn." He said, then slammed himself in me. "Spread those legs boi." I held them as wide as I could, and watched his face as he pummeled my pussy with his thick cock. He fucked me hard, driving himself in me with all his power, over and over again, until his head rolled back. "Oh yeah boi, I'm gonna bred that hole. Fuck. Fuck! Oh fuck!" Then I felt him erupt, filling me with his hot sperm. When he finally finished, he let his cock slip out, and he sat down beside me on the couch, huffing and puffing. I could feel his cum dripping down on my taint. "Goddamn boi, that was good. I love fucking you."

"It felt awesome!" I replied, enjoying the feeling of being full of this stud's sperm.

"Want a drink?" He asked, standing up. His cock was still hard, and shiny with lube.

"Yes please. Vodka and Sprite if you have it."

"Of course I have it, boi. I knew you were coming."

I smiled, and stood up. My stomach was covered in my own cum, and my pussy was full of his. My soft cock hung out of my jock. I walked to the bathroom, and cleaned myself up. When I returned, I found him on the deck, sipping a beer. My drink sat on a table. I picked it up and snuggled up beside him. "Thanks for inviting me." I said, feeling his hard muscles beside me.

"Oh, well anytime." He said. "Were gonna have a fun weekend."

"I always have fun with you Daddy!" I replied. We sat there catching up for awhile, then I saw a boat pull up to his dock, and two men get out and start walking up the hill.

"Well boi, ready for more cock?" Rob asked.

"Oh of course Daddy!" I said, watching the two men get closer.

"You fucking slut." Rob said with a laugh. I took a drink, and got ready to get fucked again.