All Comments on 'Lust For Life Regained'

by Henry_Thomas

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Sometimes, that is what it takes

hindsight2020hindsight202010 months ago

"She now knew that being true to herself would bring a new honesty to her life"

Telling her husband the truth would bring honesty to her life as well. Not telling him will leave her in eternal dishonesty.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

I gather their relationship was troubled, but going from "zero to one hundred" in less than 12 hours does strain believability a bit.

But... it is a story, so who knows ?

Technical writing skills were pretty good, and the few incorrect word usages or spelling really don't detract from the story.

I'll look forward to reading more from you...

...4 stars for this one.

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhy10 months ago

Just another slut story. yawn. just because the word 'husband' was mentioned doesn't make it LW. She wasn't much of one. while he's not feeling well she's out getting 2 dicks rammed in her in no time flat. yep just another dirty slut.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice9910 months ago

Husband finds out Divorces the slut Life goes on

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

just another slut story feeling sorry for herself then cheat to feel better

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle10 months ago

Stopped reading when you lied to us.

At the very start, you said Susan and her husband had a wonderful night celebrating their 4th anniversary. You claimed they had a great conversation, dinner, dancing and went back to the room where hubby passed out cold and woke up late in the day with a hangover.

When the hell was he drinking? And if he drank so much that he passed out, how did they have a great time talking and dancing? And why wasn’t she drunk as well?

You lied to us to make the plot work and that is irritating and insulting.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Yes she knows she is a skank whore bitch wife. Good for her you go girl.go out there and fuck and all those cocks you missed out on. Embrace your inner slut amd enjoy cuckolding your husband. That's what cunts do to their husband.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Hot story!!

Well done 👍

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ignore the haters. This is a wonderful story

Ridiculous69Ridiculous6910 months ago

So the moral of the story is that a wife can be every other guys slut but never give her full passion to the guy who is paying the bills, taking care of her when she is sick, taking her in vacations, etc. Your female empowerment sounds like more feminism’s, putting hubby last as always. Why would any non-emotionally damaged and real man want a selfish whore as his wife. Nonsense

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So, if she's being honest with herself, she a cheating cunt. Good pacing, but poor character development with the husband. His nonchalance on their wedding anniversary tells me he has other things he'd rather be doing. She should confess that her slutty ass had an affair on their anniversary, and just divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What i want to know is where did he get all that fucking suntan lotion from,

What was it a gallon bottle!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nothing was mentioned about an existing serious rift in their marriage. So, it’s unbelievable that a faithful wife of 27 years wouldn’t retire to the room with her husband, choosing instead to stay behind with men whom she knew had already tempted her. Equally unbelievable is that any man would abandon his wife - allowing her to remain behind with obvious horn dogs. Could it happen? Sure! I could also get struck by lightning while in the basement today too. Anyhow… she done fucked up. In more ways than one. She’ll repeat the behavior and get caught eventually.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

>>She had found that by taking what she wanted had not only given her a sense of fulfilment and freedom, but had given those who shared it with her the same. She now knew that being true to herself would bring a new honesty to her life.<< The new entitled cheating spouse mantra?

-

The secret to writing is a likable character or characters. Sadly, this woman came off as an entitled narcissist or, lacking guild, a sociopath. At the very least, she's a hot mess. I disliked her and the man who decided to intrude on her marriage. Your writing is excellent but wasted on this story. Didn't vote.

Henry_ThomasHenry_Thomas10 months agoAuthor

Hi everyone. Thanks for the comments. Just new to this and finding out what people think is great! The more comments, favourable or not, is terrific. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very important that you ignore the haters..this was a great story. My wife has cucked me with several of my coworkers. I’m good for providing her with money and material things but she needs the excitement of sex on the side. I like it that way too. She knows that her infidelity excites me. Knowing that she’s had the pleasure of someone better than me—it makes me hard. I’m a happy beta and I worship her. Feeling the very tight wedding band on my finger now..so hard..

JT

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Another cheating bitch screwing a stranger.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why is she staying married to her husband? She clearly doesn’t love him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Entertaining.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous