Lust for the Bust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FINE!" she shouted and turned over to face away from me. "You're such a fucker, Pete!"

Well I will be later, I thought. I set my alarm on my phone to 12:55am and put it on vibrate so it wouldn't wake Cheryl. I was so nervous and excited it was a miracle I fell asleep. Suddenly I heard my phone buzz. It was 12:55am already. I jumped out of bed and peered into the garden. Sure enough the garden shed light was on. My heart beat faster as I quickly put on a tshirt and shorts.

I opened the door quietly and before I left checked Cheryl was asleep. She was breathing deeply and fast asleep. I crept outside my room and made my way down into the garden. Luckily it was a fullish moon so I could see most of my way there towards the shed. The door was closed.

I opened it slowly and saw a shimmering light emit. There was Kelly, in perhaps the hottest outfit I had seen any woman wear ever. I tight blue night gown, about 2 sizes too small, hugging her slim waist and thick hips. "Come in babe!" she said. "Mom's not here yet, but should be along any minute."

I came in and closed the door. "Wow, you look magnificent!" I exclaimed.

"Thanks! This is from when I was much smaller, I think when I was a N cup. Now I'm a QQ cup so you can see how obscene it is.

"Obscene? That's like saying smiling is obscene!" I joked back.

"Glad you like it. Ah, I think mom's here!"

The door opened and in walked Chelsea looking gorgeous too. She was wearing a dress with a plunging neckline that showed off copious amounts of her dark cleavage.

"Wow, is this naughty or what?" said Chelsea. "You look great Kelly!"

"Thanks mom! I got some candles going so I can turn off the garden shed light."

"Good idea." I said. She turned off the light.

"Come here, you sexy, gorgeous man!" said Kelly.

I didn't need to be told twice. I walked up to her slowly and put my hands on her thick hips and we pulled into each other, kissing her deeply while I massaged her hips and felt her massively huge tits bounce gently against me. We moaned in each other's mouths, swirling our tongues together. Meanwhile Chelsea had stripped and walked up behind me crushing her massive PP cup breasts against my back and started kissing my neck. I was sandwiched between the biggest breasts and I felt my cock harden and pulse in my pants. Each of their breasts were wrapped around my body, pressing into each other, trapping me in tit heaven.

The soft nuzzling kisses felt incredible and brought pleasurable chills to my spine. We continued moaning together in this deep passionate kiss. We finally broke the kiss and I spun around (with great difficulty) and started deeply kissing Chelsea, feeling her bouncy firm tits with my hands and struggling to lift them up and squeeze them. Kelly had started taking off my pants and I stepped out of them while still kissing Chelsea and feeling her thick, soft body against mine. I was so hard already, I could easily have broken diamonds with my cock.

"Mom, let him lie down, I can see his knees are getting weak from the horniness!"

Chelsea broke the kiss. "Good idea." She said.

And I lay down on the soft blankets like I did a couple of nights ago. Both women stripped completely and their gigantic hangers flopped out and hung down to their hips. It was incredible at how far their tits jutted out. Perky at that size? It was impossible.

My cock throbbed with anticipation. Each woman smiled and sat either side of my cock, they looked at me with their piercing blue eyes, then to my cock and both started sucking my cock from either side. The sides of my cock were being slurped, kissed and pleasured.

"Ahhhhh!" I moaned as I tilted my head back.

The room was filled with slurping, kissing and worshipping of my cock. They took it in turns to then give me a blowjob. Chelsea started sucking first, bobbing her head just slow enough as if she was savouring every inch of my cock. Her hot, velvety mouth felt so good. While she did this, Kelly was sucking my sensitive balls in her mouth, so gently, sending shivers down my body. Chelsea in addition to sucking my cock stroked her long nails up and down my legs and inner thighs. I couldn't stop moaning.

"Deep throat that mom!" encouraged Kelly. And she did what no woman before could do and take all 9 inches into her mouth. Her cute little nose bounced on my groin as I felt my cock be swallowed to the back of her throat without an issue. I felt my cock journey into her tight throat.

"So...so GOOD!" I yelled.

The tonguing on my balls abruptly stopped and as Chelsea brought her head up and down gulping my whole shaft in her mouth, Kelly came over to me and dropped her humoungous breasts into my face. I grabbed one, it was so heavy I couldn't hold it for long but continued to slurp on them, lick suck and feel their warmth, heaviness and soft sponginess of her QQ cup tits.

I don't know how long I sucked at her tits but it wasn't long enough.

"Mom, I want a turn now, please?" she asked.

"Sure darling, he's all yours!" said Chelsea.

They swapped positions. "My mom may be able to deepthroat you, but I can show her how to titfuck!"

With that, she lifted her giant tits and squashed them around my 9 inch cock. Smothering my cock in her deep, dark cleavage, feeling the immense spongy heavy tits envelop my cock was almost too much and I almost came.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed.

Kelly had a wicked smile on her face and she struggled but maintained a strong rhythm fucking my cock with her tits. Her hard pink nipples rubbed a bit on my legs as she hefted her melons up and down my cock non stop. My cock journeyed through her canyon of cleavage, being squashed both sides and gently massaged. Now she rolled her tits around my cock, rolling it around in her cleavage which was easily 2 feet long. While this was happening, Chelsea started kissing me deeply, swirling her tongue around my mouth and gently running her nails across my chest and arms. I was being titfucked, kissed and tickled all at the same time.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned into Chelsea's mouth.

Pleasure tears formed and dropped down my face as I continued being pleasured like I had never been pleasured before. I was about to cum from the titfuck and had to tell Kelly to stop.

I broke the kiss.

"Ahhhh K...Kelly stop, don't wanna cum yet!" I moaned.

"Move over Kelly, I can still titfuck that cock better than you!" said Chelsea.

"Why don't we double titfuck him mom?"

"Good idea darling!"

No way, I thought. I was about to have two gorgeous women titfuck me together with Kelly's QQ cup and Chelsea's PP cup tits, I couldn't wait.

They kneeled either side of me, with their giant bums in the air, I grabbed onto their firm bums while they smashed the tits either side of my dick. It was being assaulted from all sides. If the first titfuck wasn't incredible enough, this was the most pleasure I had ever felt, ever! My cock sat between each of their tits while they perfectly bounced, jiggled and lifted their tits up and down my entire shaft. Feeling the pliant tits bounce on my cock was too much. Every stroke felt like I was seconds away from cumming.

"Fuck my tits!" They yelled together.

I looked up and watched what looked like 4 giant fleshy beach balls attacking my cock. I grabbed greedy handfuls of hot ass flesh while their tit flesh massaged my hardness. My fingers sunk into their round and full bums.

"Gon, gonna cum!" I screamed.

They bounced their tits harder and faster on me now. I was seeing stars as pleasure tears streamed down my face. My cock started pulsing just before cumming.

"Cum on our tits!" They yelled.

"Ahhhhh fuuuuucking SHIT!!! Cumming!" I cried.

That beautiful warm feeling started in my stomach and went to my balls and within seconds as they dropped their tits to the base of my shaft, the head of my cock exposed, I exploded between 4 giant magnificent tits.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!" we all shrieked together!"

Like a pinched hosepipe that had been untangled, I spurted thick and full streams of cum high in the hair, I threw my head back, I went cross eyed and I bucked my hips feeling the jiggling tits squash around my spurting shaft.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I yelled.

"That's so much honey!" exclaimed Chelsea as continued amount of thick jism splashed on their tits to the joyful sounds and cheering of mother and daughter.

After a while, my cock dribbled out the last few drops of cum while I lay dazed and happy catching my breath.

"Fuck, you're still hard!" said Kelly as she let go of her immense tits.

"Y.yeah, I guess I am!" I said.

"Seeing as he's your boyfriend Kelly, it's only fair you have him first."

"OK stud! I need this cock in me, like NOW!"

With that, I shot up, took control and pushed Kelly onto the soft blanket on her back. Her giant tits sagged to the side of her body, her nipples hard and pointy. It was such an incredible sight.

I lift her legs and slowly entered into the warm depths fir the first time.

"Ahhh!" We moaned in unison.

Her tight wetness swallowed me and it felt amazing. I was only halfway in.

"G...Go, slow, you're quite big!" she said.

While I continued feeding my cock into Kelly's pussy, Chelsea kneeled behind me, crushing her massive tits against my back. She stroked my chest with her long nails, sending shivers throughout my body. If this wasn't enough, she nibbled, kissed and sucked my sensitive neck. All this while I was finally deep inside her daughter.

"Fuck that's good!" yelled Kelly.

I pulled my cock almost all the way out, then slowly entered again.

"Faster!" shouted Kelly.

I thrust in and out of her tight cunt,,feeling every inch of it, moaning and savouring the incredible feeling. Meanwhile, I dropped my hands to her outrageously sized breasts and massaged them. For QQ cup sized tits, these were incredible firm and perky. My palms spread across her bouncing breasts and I fucked her harder. She dropped her hand to her clit and started massaging it, yelling for me to fuck her harder.

Chelsea now went and sat over Kelly's face, having her daughter lap up her juices. I could hear muffled moans as Chelsea grinded her hips onto her daughters mouth.

"Fuuuuuuck, so good!" Chelsea moaned!

"Mmmmmmmfffff, FUCK Yeah!" screamed Kelly. "Goncum!"

"Me too!" My eyes rolled back inside my head as I continued pumping my cock in and out of her hot love tunnel. It pulsed, spasmed and massaged my cock from all angles and that was it for me. Her pussy went tighter and my cock exploded as I collapsed on her mega mountainous tits, crushing them under my chest, cock buried to my balls in Kelly's pussy, spewing hot loads of cum in her cunt.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....FUCKING, FUCK...FUCK FUCK, cumming!" I screamed and so did Kelly beneath me.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she yelled and like a woman possessed pulled me deeper still into her quivering cunt as it pulsed and shook around me. I continued emptying my juice into her, feeling her tits below me.

Finally, after what felt like ages, I rolled off Kelly, catching my breath, smiling, happy but exhausted. I still have another round to go.

Chelsea climbed on top of me, humoungous breasts swaying form side to side as she did. She grabbed my cock at the base and shoved it in.

"Good fuck! You're huge! You're stretching my cunt!" she screamed.

She bounced slowly on my still hard cock, while gently rubbing her clit.

She smashed her tits into my face, almost suffocating me while she bounced, steadily faster on my cock. I looked over every now and then and could see Kelly start to regain herself.

I could feel this incredible pussy swallow me and massage my cock. It was tight, hot and wet. Kelly meanwhile came to sit on my face as Chelsea bounced on me. I grabbed onto Kelly's huge bum while I ate her out, lapping up her and my juices. I stuck my tongue deep into her pussy as she yelled and encouraged me to fuck her mother.

"Fuck my mom, you dirty fucker! I'm enjoying watching my boyfriends cock enter the cunt I came out of."

I thrust my hips to meet Chelsea's bounce.

"So deep, you're fucking depths no man has reached before!" she screamed.

I was getting close and warned her. "Cum with me Chelsea!" I said between breaths of lapping up my girlfriend's sweet pussy.

After a few more thrusts, Chelsea started cumming and so did I. She collapsed on top of me, smashing those huge tits all across my body as I went rigid, and began to yell.

"Cumming in your cunt!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" We moaned and screamed together, the 3 of us as Kelly came on my face, I exploded in her mom's pussy and Chelsea basically had a fit and came, all at the same time.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" She yelled as her pussy squeezed the last few drops of jism out my dick.

She rolled off me and the 3 of us lay in bliss, naked, panting and happy. I had never come 3 times in a row like that. It was too good and a night I will remember for the rest of my life.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE, JESUS CHRIST! MOM, KELLY!" screamed Cheryl.

I shot up, half in shock and half by reflex. Cheryl seemed lost for words.

"Well this makes it a bit easier to tell you. When I found out you were fucking an old boyfriend here, I confided in your mom and sister and to tell you the truth they are far better looking than you. Giant tits, huge asses, prettier. Truth is I'm a breast man and your C cups are no match for their PP and QQ cup tits."

"B...b...but..." she stammered.

"No, it's over Cheryl, you're a bitch and generally a horrible person. In a way I'm glad you got to see this." I said.

"Well I'm going to tell Dad!" she said.

"No you fuckin won't!" said Chelsea.

"Because I know you've secretly been stealing money from him for years to fund your lifestyle! You tell him, that's the end of your money, the end of your lifestyle and pretty much your life as Pete is leaving you too."

Cheryl then ran off crying and the 3 of us calmly got dressed and snuck back into the house. I said goodbye to Chelsea, hugged and kissed her and thanked her for letting us stay. This time I went back to my room, gathered up my clothes, went to Kelly's room and together we packed her bag, jumped in my car (Kelly's was a rental) and drove back home.

"Fuck yeah!" I said.

"I can't believe we did that!" said Kelly. "It's the middle of the night and we have just left. Where are we going anyway?" she asked.

"Shit! I left the keys to my place on the kitchen counter." I thought for a moment.

"Only one place will be able to have us this late, mom's house!"

To be continued...

12