Lust in Space Ch. 03

Story Info
The end of my time in space.
2.9k words
4.54
15.5k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers

We had been on this rock for a long time. The four older kids had all turned eighteen a while ago and I was fucking tired.

This pioneer life had been hard but we had built a very nice home out of almost nothing. There were a lot of children of varying ages running around.

We had a thriving garden and had even started domesticating the little critter's that supplied us with protein. The creek bed had been dredged out to make for better swimming.

Each of the boys, Pam's son Art and My daughter, Cam's son Science had taken up residence in two of the vacant shuttle pods. I needed to talk to Art about something one day and since we hardly ever knocked, I didn't even think to before entering the shuttle.

"Uh. Fuck. Baby, you fuck me even better than Daddy used to. Oh, shit."

That was O's voice! I entered the space quietly to see her with her legs around the young stud. Her hips rocked as he entered her over and over. He pulled out completely and reentered her.

He wasn't her son but as he penetrated her over and over, I heard him groan, "oh, Mommy."

"I love feeling your dick pushing through my lips like that, Art."

The bed in that shuttle had seen enough use that it squeaked as they fucked. I heard the sound speed up and I knew that Art was going to fill O's pussy with fresh, potent cum.

"Oh, Fuck. I'm cumming Art." O exclaimed.

"Me too, Mommy." Did he want to fuck Pam? Had he fucked Pam?

I adjourned to the great outdoors to wait for a better time to ask my question.

O seemed shocked to see me so close to the shuttle and her face colored to about the same shade as her chest above her tits. That rosy, post orgasm glow.

"Hi Daddy."

"Hi O. Whatcha up to?"

"Not much. How's it hangin'?"

"All shriveled up in the middle, I'm afraid. You girls may need to find some dick somewhere else. I'm feeling pretty worn out these days." My dick had gotten pretty erect while watching the two fucking, though.

I kind of wondered why Art wasn't fucking one of the two eighteen-year-old girls, Trix and Trese. A couple of days later, I found out when I was outside the shuttle that the other boy, Science, Cam's son occupied and I heard two girls squealing while they were getting fucked by the resident of that domicile.

O's daughter, Trese, was moaning and sounded close. "Oh. Daddy. I'm gonna cum for you. Breed me like you bred Mommy when she was young."

Trese knew who her daddy was. It was me. Did she really want my dick up in her? I was definitely hard now and I heard Science grunt out several times while he filled her.

"I'm cumming." I heard my second daughter cry out.

Well, now I had something to think about. The boys were fucking. The girls were fucking. I was sure that Trix was sexually active too. I kind of wanted to find out just how active.

For the last few years when I fucked one of the women, it was hit or miss whether she would get pregnant or not. I wasn't shooting blanks exactly but I was sure that my swimmers were at least as tired as I felt. The boys had a much better chance of knocking the young women up than I did.

I came across Trese, swimming in the creek. I asked if I could join her and she gave me an enthusiastic "yes."

I was as naked as could be when I splashed in and she came over to give me a hug. I was happy that I started to get hard against her. Trese was too.

She looked up and kissed me. I kissed her back.

"I heard you with Science the other day, calling him Daddy. Were you thinking that you'd like my cock in your pussy, honey?"

"Yes Daddy. I want to be your new woman."

"Do you know that I'm not just your father but your grandfather too?"

"Rumor has it." She gave me a sexy smile that told me that it not only didn't make any difference to her but that it also excited her.

"I think that we should get nice and clean and then you and I can find a nice soft bed together."

The shuttle where David and Dale had lived, before we had made the underground homes, was vacant. We stole in there, casting our eyes back and forth, hoping not to be seen

We were near the bed and Trese started to strip off her clothing. "Stop, Honey. Let Daddy do that for you." Trese came into view. Her boobs had grown to match her mother's and were sporting two very erect nipples. I wanted to stop and suck and love them but I really wanted to see her naked.

I accomplished that goal and laid her back on the bed. Trese watched as my clothes disappeared and I crawled next to her. Now I got to focus on her tits. I fondled them and sucked them for quite a while and then licked between them, letting some spit pool between them.

I straddled the beautiful girl's chest and her eyes went wide. "Do you want to tit fuck me, Daddy?"

"Uh." Was my only response as she tightened the channel between her beautiful breasts, for my cock to slide in and out. If I came this way, I wasn't sure that I'd be able to get it up to fuck her. Her eyes told me to go for it and cum on her. I hoped that I would get another chance to make love to her again. I thrust hard and in a surprisingly short time, I was warning her that I was going to shoot. Another shock, when she craned her neck to take my rampant head into her mouth just as the first blast shook me to the bottoms of my bare feet.

Trese had a smile on her face as she ingested her grandfather's semen.

"Wow, Honey." I kissed her and nuzzled into her neck and kissed all around her ears and neck. I was holding one of the tits and then I was sucking it. There was no reason the I shouldn't have just fallen asleep after an orgasm like the one I had just had.

Instead, I worked my mouth down from her breasts to her navel and then her fine, soft bush.

"Daddy? Are you going to eat me out?"

My 'yes' was muffled as I kissed all over her pubic mound. Trese gasped when I kissed and sucked her erect little clitoris. Her knees came up and gave me a good angle to penetrate her with my stiffened tongue.

"Oh. Yes!" Her hips rocked gently as I worked her toward a climax. "Make me cum. Daddy. I want to cum for you so bad. We can fuck today, right?"

I took a quick assessment of my body and was pleased that all of the attention I was given to this sweet girl's body, had me stiffening up again. My probing tongue had found her entrance very tight. I was glad that I had cum already because, if fucking this pussy was what happened first, I wouldn't have been able to pleasure her as she should be pleasured.

I had kept up my oral assault while I was doing all of this mental evaluation. Trese had her thighs tight around my ears but I still heard her announce her orgasm. As I wiped and licked her cum off of my face, she lay there panting with a pretty glow on her chest and cheeks.

"Whew!" Trese smiled up at me. "Those boys don't know how to make me feel like this. I thought that you were teaching them shit, Daddy."

"I was hoping that Cam and O were in charge of their education. I saw Art between your mother's legs a couple of days ago. He seemed to be doing OK."

"I've heard them going at it to. I think he takes better care of her than he does me."

I was on my back next to Trese and she rolled toward me. "Like this?" she pushed one leg over mine. I smiled and nodded.

The girl's tits swung wildly as she positioned herself to receive my dick. "Nice and slow, baby. Don't break Daddy's penis. I want to love you for a nice long time."

My prick had penetrated her by the time I was done talking and she slowed and took me in an inch at a time. Fuck! She was as tight as I thought she would be and when I was finally fully inside of her, we stopped. I was staring at her tits and feeling her tighten and loosen around me. "I bet I could make you cum in me just like this, couldn't I Daddy?"

"Uh. Probably."

Trese lowered her breasts to my mouth and kept squeezing her pussy around my cock. I sucked her and she started to slowly fuck up and down. Her nipples kept escaping me and then return to my tongue and lips. "I want that, Daddy. I want to feel you shoot cum into me like you did onto my mouth. I remembered that since she was O's daughter, she wasn't really my granddaughter and I felt it would be alright if I was the one to impregnate her.

"Cum Daddy cum. Cum Daddy cum."

She chanted this over and over as she fucked me faster until I couldn't even catch her tits when they went past my mouth.

All I could come up with was "BABY" when my sperm filled her up to overflowing.

"Yes!" She collapsed down onto me, flattening her tits onto my heaving chest.

I tightened my arms around her and stayed inside of her for as long as I could, then slipped from her vagina.

"Trix wants to fuck you too."

"That would be nice," I said dreamily as I slipped in to sleep under my daughter.

There was really no reason that my new relationship with Trese needed to be kept secret. It seemed that most people knew that she wanted it to happen and I got some knowing smiles from the two boys and most of the women seemed maybe a bit jealous but happy for us too.

Trix wasn't even my daughter, let alone my granddaughter. She was Inga's daughter; David was her sire. In that Inga is a beautiful blonde, large breasted woman, Trix had inherited all of her mother's good attributes.

Trix wanted to sleep with me and I was pretty sure that I could accommodate her. I could definitely sleep; I was fairly tired after all. I was pretty sure that I could breed her too, if that's what she had in mind. I had faith in my swimmers.

The thing that I hadn't expected was that she led me to Inga and Pam's place and Inga was there to 'help'. I was sure that Trix wasn't a lesbian but I guess if you're around a loving female couple during your formative years, you'd pick up a few things. She was alright with her mother getting naked with us and lying beside us while I slipped my cock into her for the first time.

There was more to it than that though, when Trix and I had gotten each other's clothes off and laid down beside her mother, the first thing the young woman did was give me a world class blowjob.

Inga watched as her daughter ingested my hardon. "Oh. My God. Where did you learn to suck cock like that Trix?"

"I sent her to David and Dean."

I didn't want the girl to stop but she had something to say. She took me out of her mouth. "They gave me some really good pointers. I watched what they did and they told me the best way to swallow when a man shoots into your mouth like a fire hose. David's cock is big! I know that he's technically my father but that just made it sexier when I asked if I could practice on him. They gave me some advice on getting something that big all the way down my throat."

Trix was going to tell me more but I was so turned on that I put my hand on the back of her head and she happily went back to what she was doing.

"David told her that thinking about O masturbating for them on the trip to the beach, helped him to be able to cum in her mouth for a complete learning experience." Inga told me.

I probably would have cum soon anyway but O had told me about the little shows that she had put on for the two adult men traveling with her on that trip.

"Oh. Trix! Cumming..." Her tongue curled up over the hole in the end of my dick and let the sperm pool as I ejaculated into her mouth.

Inga had her hand in her crotch and her arm moved rhythmically. She was enjoying watching her daughter please her lover. Trix and I looked over while Inga came hard.

This little show didn't hurt and with a few minutes respite, I was hardening again. I was extremely proud.

"How do you want it baby?"

"Don't call her baby either."

"Mom!" said Trix as she got on all fours and presented.

I was looking at Inga as I penetrated her daughter. Trix was as tight as anyone that I had fucked recently. I tried for slow and sensual. Rubbing her breasts while I slid in and out gently.

"Do you like that, honey?"

"Yes, Mama. Daddy's been inside, you too huh? Uh."

That made me speed up. Couldn't help it. Inga is a fine fuck and remembering all of the things that we did together, made me want to finish inside of Trix.

"Fuck her Daddy." Inga cheered us both on, hoping for a grandchild of her own.

"Mama! I'm about to cum. Ahhh. Fuck, that feels good!"

It did feel good and I felt my orgasm starting as hers was in full progress. "Oh." Was all I said as I spasmed inside of her several times.

My cock fell from her rosy cunt. Our cum dripped from her as she stayed like a well rode horse. Huffing and dripping sweat from her big hanging tits.

Inga hit a climax right after us and we all eventually fell together in a satisfied heap.

By the time that we all knew that Trix and Trese were both rockin' a baby bump, I was really starting to feel my age. My knees hurt and my feet went from numb to burning to shooting pains randomly. I was still living in the space that had housed Cam and O and myself but frequently one or both of them spent the night somewhere else.

O's daughter Trese was my most frequent visitor. She'd bring me food and rub my feet. She'd learned a lot about oral sex from Trix and if I got a hardon while she was there, she wasn't averse to sucking me off. Sometimes I'd have a good view of her pregnant belly while she nestled her sweet cunny on my face. I loved making her cum. So sweet.

For the most part, the younger men were servicing all of the women on our compound. The second batch of children born to the original village people had come of age and the boys in that group had been taught well by the rest of us how to please the horny females.

We had run out of ways to make clothing so for the most part, any glance out the window, revealed one or many naked tanned bodies going about daily activities. Chores got done, food got collected, sex was as natural a bodily function as eating or urination. If someone wanted or needed it, a consenting partner would accommodate them.

Cam's son, Science had taken a shine to her and almost every day, I would see them rush into our shelter and copulate with each other until they were both satisfied. None of our little troupe had ever instilled any moral judgement on anyone else. Love was love.

Death comes to all and mine was stalking me. Most days found me in our shelter enjoying the coolness if our subterranean life.

My fine female friends would come to me and coo and coddle me, their naked bodies still caused me to harden and any of them would offer to suck me. I usually consented.

Art and Science had taken charge of the population program, so at any time, the woman licking and sucking me would be pushing quite a big belly.

Cam was pregnant with her son's baby. Inga had gotten knocked up by him too and Art had had her wife enough times that she too was pushing a large bump.

On the day that I died, everyone came to me and had an orgy that lifted my heart. Cam and O lay beside me, kissing my cheeks as Art and Science thrust into them from behind. The two older women were in my line of sight and made love to each other in a beautiful 69. Many others were all around me and the sighs and moans of heated sex sent me off planet in a most sensual way.

I died as I lived. A very happy man.

sswillow
sswillow
290 Followers